Innocence Taken by the Alpha...

By original_allie

THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE... More

1- Who am I?
2- The first shift!
3- Learning the new ways of life...
4- Crescent Wolves and...Family?
5- Meeting the family :)
6- The new house!
7- Homecoming Party!
8- The new job and my MATE!?
9- Ryder's thoughts ;)
10- Getting to know him...
11- Meeting my Momma
12- Let's Spend a Little Time
13- Ground Rules
14- Mark me...
15- First Day on the Job
16- My New Home
17- The Mating Process (Explict!)
18- Meeting His Family
19- Getting into the Swing of Things.
20- Why Are You Doing This!?
21- Let Me Explain
22- Love and Lust
23- The Ceremony
24- I Hate This (part two)
25- It's Time
26 - Dealing With Pain
27 - Her Punishment
28-My Poor Baby
29-Watch Your Mouth!
30- So Many Surprises!
New Short Stories
Bad but Good news!

24- I Hate This (part one)

32.6K 779 81
By original_allie

Ever since last Friday after the ceremony Ryder has been very distant. I mean he still comes to bed and cuddles with me every night but he doesn't come to bed until late and I've woken up every morning since then alone. He has been working on the war twenty-four seven! Talking with the pack, ordering new gear and weapons, and figuring out where half the pack needs to be to surround them. He is so stressed and is trying to work on the company as well. I've been working and reading, and since Cindy has found her mate she hasn't been around much either.  Right now I’m on my bicycle riding home from work, I told Ryder not worry today about taking me to work or bringing me home. He didn’t like my suggestion but I got him to accept it. I parked my bike and headed inside straight to Ryder’s office.

I let myself in and walked up to his desk slowly. “Ryder please let me help you with something. You’ve been working so hard and I just think-”

“No Charlie.” He cut me off. “I don’t have time for this. Go read a book or something and let me work.” He said in an annoyed tone. I ignored him because I knew he didn’t mean it, I walked around his desk and stood next to him. He turned his chair towards me stood up and gave me a look that said ‘leave me alone!’ but looked up at him anyway.

“What do you want Charlie!?” He almost yelled.

I didn’t have time to think I just stood on my tippy toes and smashed my lips on his wrapping my arms around his neck. It has been so long since we’ve kissed. This war was turning him into a bigger asshole than he already was! And usually he isn’t that mean to me, other than the fact he has his dominating side, but he’s never told me to leave him alone. His tongue immediately slipped its way into my mouth and I moaned. He grabbed my waist and pulled me as close as he could, our lips moving perfectly together and my hands tangling up in his hair. I pulled away for air but he growled really loud.

“MINE!” And attached his lips back on mine. He picked me up and went to go sit down on his couch. I pulled away again and growled for the second time.

“Ryder-I-need-to breathe.” I said panting.

He nodded his head then rest it on my forehead calming down a little. “I’m sorry about this past week princess. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t been giving my baby girl any attention, have I?”

I pouted. “No. You’ve been being a butt.” I whined a like a child.

He chuckled. “I know. But the war is this Friday, a day away! And there is so much to do in so little time.” He sighed stressfully.

“I told you I would help you. But you won’t let me do anything.”

“Baby girl what could you do? You know nothing about war. In fact you hate everything about it!”

“I know. But I could help with the business part. Let me take over that so that you and the boys can figure out this war stuff. It’s the least I can do and I took a bunch of business classes at my old school so I’m sure I can handle it for the rest of the week.” I smiled.

“Well….I guess you could.”

I squealed and Ryder jumped. “Yay! I won’t let you down Ryder I promise!” I grinned.

He chuckled. “I know princess.” Then he sighed again. “I should probably get back to work. Thanks for snapping me out of that terrible mood I was in.”

I giggled. “You’re welcome. I haven’t tasted your lips in what seems like forever.”

“I know. Your lips are my stress reliever.” I giggled again. “Actually I think you're just going to have to stay with me till Friday, so that every time I get to tense you’ll be here to help me.” He smirked.

“And you know I love to help you Ryder.” I smiled.

“Mmmm I think I need it right now.” He smirked placing his lips on mine.

I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away this time. “I love you princess.”

“I love you too Ryder.” I smiled. “I’m going to call Mr. Bailey and ask if I can have tomorrow off. He already gave me Friday off.”

“Ok princess.” He sighed. “I guess I’ll get back to work.”

We got up and I stepped out to call Mr. Bailey.

Ryder’s P.O.V

I am so stressed about this war. I have done everything in my power to make sure everything goes as planned. Jack, myself, and the pack so far have everything ordered and my friend from England is arriving today.

“I have tomorrow off Ryder.” Charlie said coming back into my office.

“Excellent! Now babe, before you get started on the company I need you to do me a favor.”

“Yes Ryder, anything.” She said obediently. I love it when she is like this, it’s such a turn on, she would do absolutely anything I tell her especially at time like this. Goddess! Focus Ryder! She’s standing there looking at me with those big innocent eyes, biting her lip just waiting for my command. Damn it Ryder!

“Ryder?” She said snapping me out of it. “Is everything ok?”

I cleared my throat. “Yeah yeah, I was just thinking about something. Anyway would you call Bridget and tell her that I need her to come over and fix a quick dinner for us? Our guests will be arriving in just a few short hours and I want them to feel as welcome as they can.”

“Of course Ryder.” She nodding her head a little. Damn she is going to be the death of me one day. She began walking out of my office when I stopped her.

“Wait princess. Come here.”

She gave me a confused look but walked over to me.

“What is it Ryder?” That cute little confused look planted on her face just made her look even more innocent.

“I want a kiss.” I smirked leaning back in my chair almost fully.

She shook her head and smiled leaning in. When she realized I wasn’t going to meet her halfway she glared at me putting her arms on my chair and leaning in all the way attaching our lips. She was bent completely over me and I took full advantage, I slapped her ass and she gasped in my mouth. I smirked even harder in the kiss and pulled away to look at her.

“I can’t wait till this war is over, so I can bend you over my desk and fuck you when I please.” I growled.

She gasped. “Ryder!”

But that didn’t stop me. “I’d give anything to fuck you right now.” She looked at me shocked. “But I have work to do. So carry on.” I smirked at her. And she walked out with that same shocked look. Once she was gone I got back to working on the plan, figuring out where half the pack should go when we surround those mother fuckers. I am probably more pissed than anything right now about this war. All this is, is a waste of my time! I could be doing something totally useful on Friday than fucking fighting! Damn this is stupid! But I’m not letting those bastards see us back down. They need to respect us and other Alpha territories. They need to know that this is my turf and once you mess with me there is no turning back. Fucking with me, there is no option. You’re fucking dead!

“She’s on her way Ryder.” I looked up at Charlie and she gave me a worried look. “Whoa! Baby what’s wrong? You look pissed.” She exclaimed.

“Yeah I was just thinking about how stupid this war is. And that they fucked with the wrong person.”

She walked over to me and started massaging my shoulders. “Calm down Ryder. I hate this too but don’t let it get to you. I can’t believe I am saying this but, bottle up all that anger, keep it locked up tight. Then when Friday rolls around use that to kick their asses!”

I chuckled at her. “You’ve got a point baby. That’s exactly what I’ll do. Now, let’s get things done before Ares gets here.”

“So his name is Ares?”

“Yes.”

“That’s ironic.” She giggled.

“Why do you say that?” I smiled at her.

“Because Ares was the Greek God of War.”

“I know, he was named after his ancestor.” I smirked.

“Ares was his ancestor!?”

“Yeah, he’s his grandfather.”

“Wow! That is the coolest thing ever! I thought Greek Gods and Goddess’s were just myths.”

“No, they most certainly were not. The Greeks are more powerful than people think.” I winked at her.

“That’s neat.”

I chuckled. “Yeah it is. Now get your cute little butt over here and start working!”

“Okay okay okay. I’m coming!” She said giggling and sprinting over to sit on my lap.

~

A few hours pass by while Charlie and I are working and Bridget stops by to tell us dinner is ready and our guests have arrived. Charlie hops out of my lap and I peck her lips as she grips on to my side.

“I’m a little nervous Ryder. You said he could be a little intimidating.”

“Don’t worry baby girl, you’ll be fine, just stay by my side okay?”

“Okay Ry.”

“Since when do you call me that?” I smirked at the cute nickname she gave me.

“I wanted to give you nickname, and I think Ry Ry is stupid. So I just came up with Ry. Is that ok? Do you like it?”

“It’s adorable baby.” I smiled down at her.

“Okay. Good.” She smiled back.

We walked out of my office and down the steps into the foyer room where Ares and his main crew stood waiting. He gave me a small forceful smile and I gave him one back. I stuck out my hand and he grabbed it shaking it in a firmly death grip.

“How are you Ryder? It has been awhile.” His British accent was strong and powerful. Charlie held on to me tighter and shied away a little bit.

“Yes it has Ares.  And it has been very great actually, I have finally found my mate and couldn’t be happier. How about you? Any luck?”

“Not yet my friend. I’m afraid I haven’t been so lucky.”

“She will come along.”

“I’m sure she will. Do you care to introduce me to yours?”

“Of course not. Ares this is my mate Charlie. Charlie this is my great friend Ares.”

“Hi.” She said shyly and stuck out her small hand compared to his. Instead of shaking it he lifted it and placed a small kiss on the top. I grimaced a little but let it slide.

“It is a pleasure.” And actually smiled at her. Charlie turned a little red and buried her head into my side.

“She is adorable Ryder. You are so very lucky.”

“I know.” I smiled at him.

“Now let me introduce you to my head leaders. This is my Beta Hades, my third in command Nemesis, and my fourth Apollo.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you all.” I nodded my head.

“You are all named after Greek Gods?” Charlie spoke up.

“Of course Luna. They are our ancestors.”

“That is so cool! I wish my ancestor was a Greek Goddess.” She beamed.

“And who would you choose it be, given the choice?”

“Artemis, no doubt.”

“Interesting. If you don’t mind me asking, how so?”

“It’s simple. She is the moon Goddess and a hunter. That pretty much explains all female wolves. We are mini Goddess’s in the eyes of our Moon Goddess and we can hunt just as good as any male out there. She was our creator, or is our creator. Who else could it be?” She smirked at him.

“You do have a point Luna. But I am curious. Why not choose Aphrodite? The Goddess of Love and Beauty?”

“Because that is to cliché.” She giggled.

“Touché.”

I chuckled. “Who is hungry?” Everyone raised their hands. “Great! Let’s eat.”

Dinner was great and Charlie didn’t seem as nervous as she got to know everybody. We all talked and had decided we wouldn’t talk about the war until tomorrow. By the time everybody finished dessert it was extremely late and we had no idea considering the fact we talked half the night away.

“Well boys and girl.” I chuckled. “I think we should go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow and we need our rest.”

“You are right Ryder.” Ares got up from his seat and his crew followed. “I bid you all goodnight.” He walked over to Charlie. “Ma lady.” He said while kissing her hand. Then all of a sudden I heard a growl, I didn’t even know it was me until everyone turned their heads towards me. ‘It was ok and polite the first time, but the second time is when I take control.’ My wolf told me and I agree completely.

“Mine...” I growled again.

Charlie jerked her hand away from Ares. “Sorry Ares, Ryder can be a little possessive sometimes. I suggest you go to bed before we start another war that shouldn’t even begin in the first place.”

“I agree completely Luna. My apologies Ryder, if I were you I would be reacting the same with my mate.”

I didn’t answer him, I just possessively wrapped my arms around Charlie’s waist and gave him a hard look. He nodded in respect and left. Charlie turned in my arms to look at me.

“Are you ok? I’m sorry I shouldn’t have let him touch me like that…”

I interrupted her. “No baby. It wasn’t your fault. He needed to know that you are mine and that no man can touch you more than once. He’s lucky I didn’t snap his head off the first time.” I glared at the door he walked out of.

“Calm down Ryder. He’s your friend and he agreed to help you. Now he apologized so let it go.” She demanded.

“Did you just give me a command?” I smirked at her.

“Yes I did! And you better listen to it. Otherwise he will leave and we won’t have his help anymore.” She said seriously.

I sighed. “You’re right princess. But I’m not going to forget that command.” I winked.

She gulped. “L-l-lets go to bed.”

I chuckled. “Alright princess.”

I led her upstairs and we crawled into bed. She fell asleep almost instantly, I on the other hand just laid there playing with her hair thinking.

~

Hey y'all! I hope you liked it! I have been working my ass off on it and I couldn't take it anymore! I had to update for you all! So I divided it up into two parts. It is so long! I told you all it would be! Haha anyway I hope all of you lovlies enjoyed it! Tell me what you think! And ten comments for the rest of the chapter please and thank you! I love y'all!!! Thanks again for all of your wonderful support!

Ps: It's not edited so sorry for any mistakes lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1M 652K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
2.3K 85 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
2.2K 23 26
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...
7.2K 332 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...