Question and Answer with Ulfr...

By Ulfrvif

These are question submitted by other Therians from various social media. Includes both general questions and... More

General Questions
Physical Shifting
Non-earth animal identified people
New Terminology
Cameo Shifts or Second Theriotype?
Quizzes and Research
Phantom Shifting
Therian Packs
Why so many canine Therians?
Plantkin, alienkin, zombiekin, etc.
Start a Youtube?
Personal Questions
Ulfrvif's Awakening
Keep in touch with theriotype
Telling Others
Life as a Therian
Mistaken Therioside?
Grow up out of Therianthropy?
Howl Month?
Cringe Compilations?
Being Greymuzzle
Conclusion

Multiple Types of Therian

99 4 0
By Ulfrvif

Q - Can you be multiple types of therians?

---

A - The way this question is worded, it could mean two different things, so I will answer it both ways I could interpret the question. You may have meant to ask, "Can you be multiple theriosides (identify as more than one non-human species)?" The answer is yes. This is known as being a Polytherian.

This question could also refer to the levels of integration, being a standard Therian, Suntherian, Vacillant Therian, or Contherian. And then also being either Cladotherian, and/or Polytherian. The first four refer to levels of integration or the merging of the humanside and animal sides of oneself.

It's possible to be any one level of integration. Or maybe you could even be something in between, but generally people one of those that are closest to their experience And then you could be a Cladotherian (which is identifying not as a distinct species but the general family or genus in the scientific classification system). Then you could also still be a polytherian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 542 4
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
8K 109 12
The league and the pros will react to ships from the fandom
37.6K 1.5K 28
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...