Wicked (WICKED #1) | ✓

By vividlycrimson18

"What, you don't think I'm a bad boy?" "We're in an camp for delinquents. They're all bad boys here." FIRST B... More

INTRO
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
afternote

29

143K 6.5K 4.2K
By vividlycrimson18

...

SHE SPUN AROUND IMMEDIATELY, pulling herself loose from Levi's grip as she came face to face with the source of the voice.

"Seb," she breathed.

Lean muscles and a golden skin had always made him popular with the ladies, dark hair falling over his brown eyes. People had told her they didn't look that much alike and she agreed, were it not for those eyes. They were her father's eyes, a trait they had both inherited and which brought a certain fondness to her mother's eyes whenever she looked at them.

It was the reason Ella had always loved her eyes, because she could catch a glimpse of the wonderful man that had been her father in the mirror each time she looked at herself.

Now however, they were livid.

Even when he was standing on his own in the hallway, he still managed to fill it up with his mere presence. Being 6'2 and a mountain of muscle made him hard to miss and right now, she was pretty sure he was about to start beating some people up.

"Get the hell away from her," Sebastian sneered as he took a step forward, finally ripping his eyes away from Ella.

His face was a threat in itself and Ella almost rolled her eyes at his overprotectiveness.

"Which fucker -" Levi hissed as he turned around, before stopping dead in his tracks.

Will and Alex were standing frozen too, Will's mouth having fallen open as Alex had stopped blinking for a moment.

"Sebastian?" Levi finally said," what are you doing here?"

Confusion flashed over Sebastian's face, before recognition quickly replaced it. Seconds later, the amicable expression that charmed everyone around him was back as the surprise brought a grin on his face.

"Levi?" he said," long time no see, man. And are those Will and Alex I see over there?"

"Martinez!" Alex exclamated happily," how have you been?"

"Your last match was great!" Will added," congratulations with winning the finals by the way."

"Thanks," Sebastian smiled, all animosity forgotten," but I -"

He stopped halfway through his sentence, blinking as he quickly remembered the situation.

"Never mind that," he said," why are you with my sister?"

Sebastian checked Ella, his eyes filled with concern, before they remained stuck on something, anger consuming his face.

"Did you do that?" he said, voice low as he looked at the guys.

Ella looked down in confusion, before realizing her brother had been looking at the red bands on her wrist, the faint bruises on her cheeks.

"How dare you -" Sebastian growled as he cracked his knuckles, ready to fight.

Until Ella slapped him on the head.

"Jesus," she said," calm down Sebastian. I'm standing right here, you can ask me the questions too, damn."

"Ella -" Sebastian began indignantly.

"No," Ella interrupted him," let me speak. They didn't hurt me, Levi was only holding my wrist because I almost fell and I sure as hell hurt the guy who did cause this."

A warm look flashed across her eyes for a moment as she smiled up at him. "Don't worry, Seb. I know how to take care of myself."

"Still," Sebastian protested," show me who the fucker is who hurt you and I'll end him."

"Levi already hospitalized him," Ella shrugged," there's no need."

Something unreadable crossed Sebastian's face, before the tension seemed to flow out of him. He looked up at Levi, his expression less threatening this time. Levi looked back with the most confused expression ever though and it was only when he looked at her and back to Sebastian did she realize what was going on.

Alex and Will didn't seem to be any better off, no, they somehow looked even more stunned, Alex' mouth having fallen open en Will's eyes wide. She smiled sheepishly at them, but before she could even offer any explanation Alex started shouting.

"You're Sebastian's sister?" he said, voice full with disbelief.

"Unfortunately," she said, ignoring the way Sebastian's eyebrows shot in the air at that.

"Wait," Will said," does that mean you're Eleanora Martinez?"

Levi just stood there blank-faced for a moment, his initial surprise having morphed back in his usual expression. To be honest she couldn't really blame him, with the amount of bombshells she had been dropping today anyone would need some time to process it all.

"I'm really regretting a lot of things I said now," Alex muttered, shaking her out of her thoughts.

"Didn't you once set a school on fire?" Will said.

"False," Ella said," only accidentally a part of it."

"Accidentally my ass," Sebastian muttered, causing her to elbow him.

"Any more secrets you're ready to tell?" Alex said, a hint of amusement in his eyes," are you a stripper? A man? Do you actually love peace and nature?"

"Yeah," Ella said as she raised her hands," you've caught me, I'm a male stripper who advocates for the environment."

Sebastian rolled his eyes, before glancing at Levi.

"Thanks," he said, a bit gruffly," for taking care of her."

"I didn't do it for you," Levi said.

Ella chastisingly slapped him on the shoulder. In return, he offered her an offended scowl.

"Don't go picking fights again," she said.

"I wasn't!" Levi protested.

Alex snorted and Will chuckled, causing Levi to glare daggers at them.

In response Alex shook his head. "Sorry, it's just hard to remember those are two extremely skilled fighters you just scolded like children who've been bad."

"I'll hit you," Levi threatened.

"You already do on a daily basis," Alex said," it's called our friendship."

"And we wouldn't want it any other way," Will added with a dazzling grin.

"You all really haven't changed," Sebastian smiled, more open now he hadn't deemed them a danger to her.

Levi didn't say anything, his hand just casually playing with her hair as he stared at her in that way that made her heart skip a beat. Yet something about him calmed her at the same time, so she didn't move away as his fingers lightly brushed across her neck, hair tangled in them.

"Levi," Sebastian scowled as he looked at them," I know we're friends man, but get your hands the hell off my sister."

Levi didn't attempt to move, staring at Sebastian instead in a silent challenge.

"I like her," he said simply.

"Idiot," Ella muttered under her breath, already anticipating Sebastian's reaction before it had even happened.

And sure enough, Levi was slammed up against the wall seconds after, Sebastian baring his teeth at him as he grabbed his collar.

"Don't fuck with me," he said quietly," if you're just kidding around, I won't allow it to be with my sister."

Levi didn't react, his face still the picture of calm as he looked at the fuming boxing champion holding him in place.

"I'm not," he said," I do like her."

"You're really treading on a thin line here," Sebastian growled," don't cross it any more."

Levi shrugged, seeming to be in control of the situation even while being pushed against a wall.

"I won't hurt her," he said as he looked in her brother's eyes," and besides -" He spared her a quick glance before continuing. "It isn't like she can't protect herself just fine."

Ella smiled.

Sebastian paused for a moment, not saying anything as he assessed Levi's face. Finally, he let him go. He took a step back and Levi casually readjusted his collar, not seeming to be thrown off-pace at all.

"I'll allow you to be around her," Sebastian grit out, before jabbing a finger against Levi's chest in warning," but only because I know you and we're friends, man."

He rolled his shoulders back then as his fighting intent faded. His eyes were still a scorching brown though, smoldering with threats and aggression.  "But if I hear even one thing about you hurting my sister and I mean it, just one thing, I will kill you. Don't test me, Levi."

"Yeah whatever," Ella interrupted as she waved his threats off with a hand," did you get all that testosterone out of your system, Seb? You're overreacting, really."

"Ella -" Sebastian began to protest, but she just rolled her eyes.

Levi slung a casual arm over her shoulders, a battle of dominance ensuing between him and her brother, one she wasn't eager to participate in. So she shook it off and frowned at him, displeased.

"You're testing my patience too, you know," she said.

"What patience?" Levi said, before cursing loudly when she elbowed him in the stomach," damn, you're violent."

"I can finally hit you all now," Ella smiled.

"It's terrifying that you're smiling about that," Alex said.

"I think it's hot," Levi said.

"Keep it in your pants, Peterson."

Before they could bicker any more though, Ella heard the distant clicking of heels on wood. She instinctively held in her breath, before releasing it when the sound stopped and the conversation ceased. She didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

There was only one woman who had that much of an impact on a room.

"Hello mamá."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 36.4K 51
It all started like a teenager's movie: I, Alissa Green, moved to a new town and a new school. There I met with the bad boys and started to hang arou...
2.2K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...
14.5M 562K 47
When Jessie enters the new cooking school, she's bound to crush on her bad-boys classmates; instead, she finds herself intrigued by the alluring pres...