(Len X Miku) Bully to boyfrie...

By Maryammadawaki

What happens when the person you've despised so much takes a liking to you? Miku hatsune is book worm... More

He's back...
the sleep over...
He's the devil in disguise...
Jealousy?...
Akita Neru...
The unexpected.....
Paired with the devil...
Alone with the devil...
Uh oh...
Mixed feelings..
The date
The audition...
Possessive much?
When the heart breaks...
Stalked...
Trust? ..
Closer...
Battle of the bands...
Final show down...
A night to remember...
First date..
Shock...
Broken...
Epilogue...
Sequel!!!
Sequel is out!!

Why me...

886 45 23
By Maryammadawaki

Long chapter ahead...

Miku POV...

Well...

This is awkward...

I'm sitting in my chair poking my food as i squirm under Mikou's burning gaze from across the table.

I totally understand him. He has every right to be mad. I mean, even i would be if my younger sister goes on a date with some jock without telling me anything.
He slams his chop sticks on the table making me jump in my seat. I look down as he leans.

"what do i do with you young lady ". Oh no, he's in dad mode.

"Onii... " he raises a finger to silence me.

"now tell me Miku, what was the reason that you went out with a guy, at night, with out informing me. What if something happened to you! "

"but... "

"no Miku, we both know you did the wrong thing today. What were you thinking...... If something had happened to you last night..... I don't know what I'll do " he said reaching forward and caressing my cheek.

"Gommene " I said softly looking down feeling my eyes sting.

He stood up, walking around the table. He pulled me up to my feet and hugged me. "it's OK, I forgive you. I've been a teenager before and stuff like this is normal "

I hugged him tighter. "Mikou, you're still a teenager " I giggle.

"an adult teenager " he corrected as i laughed. "I'm sorry, i won't do it again, i promise ".

"don't worry, i said i forgive you, just promise to always tell me everything, you're my baby sis and I'm worried about you " he said placing his chin in my head.

I pulled away and looked up at him "so... you're not mad? " I said as he smiled "no, I'm not mad at you ". I grinned, mentally jumping and squealing.

"I'm furious at you " he said still smiling as i pouted. "you're going to do the dishes for two weeks, now finish breakfast and get washing young lady" he said as his phone rang and i huffed. I hate dishes......

Time skip....

I was doing math homework when my phone buzzed. I unlocked it to see it was a message from Rin.

Rin-Chan..
"yo bitch, I'm back. You coming over today? "

I smiled.

Me..
"actually, no, I don't think Mikou would let me how was the camping trip "

I clicked send and after some seconds, there was a buzz again. This time, it wasn't Rin.

Len-kun..
"I'm coming over, make sure you have lots of bananas "

My heart jumped in my chest after reading it.

Len is coming over...

Len is coming over..

Len is coming over..

Why am i freaking out. If he tries anything i can always call Mikou.

20 minutes later....

I heard a knock on the door and rushed down stairs. I opened the door to see Len making my breath hitch.

Damn this boy and his good looks...

His was wearing a black long sleeved shirt which hugged his body nicely. You could see the outline of his lean muscles through it. He paired it with some dark blue jeans, with his hair lazily packed in a pony tail and his bag slung over his shoulder.

I heard someone clearing their throat and i looked up to see him smirking down at me. I blushed.

He pushed his glasses up. "ummm... If you're done checking me out, can i come in? " he said.

"oh.. Ohhhhhhh, I'm sorry.. Come in" breathed out. He came in still smirking as Mikou came down stairs talking on the phone.

As his eyes landed on len, his brows furrowed "yeah..... Wait hold on...... What's he doing here? ".

"yo people! " a voice yelled behind us and we turned to see Rin. "what are you doing here? " I said as she furrows her brows. "what do you mean what am i doing here, I sent you a text " she said holding up her phone.

"oh"

"so now tell me what these two are doing here" said Mikou folding his arms. "Len and i were paired to do an assignment together and she.... " I trailed off...

"I.. I'm here to copy your math homework " wait... Did Rin just stutter?

Mikou reaches the bottom of the stairs with a glare directed towards Len. "I'm going out now. And if i come back and see my sister sad, angry or upset, you're gonna regret the day you were born " he said staring straight into Len's eyes as Len squirmed under his gaze.

Mikou moved towards Rin and leaned down whispering something in her ear. I notice how Rin became stiff and her face beat red. Wait, what the... Is she crushing on my brother?

She nodded as he stood up straight and ruffled her hair.

"see you in two hours, no funny business OK " Mikou said sternly. I nodded smiling. "Sayonara Onii-Chan ".

He grinned also before he dropped his gaze to Rin again "see you later " he said ruffling her hair once more before he walked out.

"see ya lately... LATER... LATER!" she yelled as she face palmed herself. She turned to us and froze when she saw how weirdly we were looking at her.

"What?!" she yelled, her face turning red. "smoochie smoochie, someone's in love " Len sang walking upstairs. She removed her flats, chasing him upstairs screaming. I couldn't help but laugh.

Twins....

Time skip.....

We were currently in my room with Rin on my desk and copying my math homework.

Len and I were on my bed wrapping up what was supposed to be a one week assignment. I can't believe we finished it in three days. I guess Len can be brilliant if he wants to.

"hey, you have duck tape? " Len said playing with his broken pencil. "oh yeah, it's right inside the drawer" I said as he pulled open the drawer next to him and picking the duck tape. He was about to close the drawer but stopped and pulled out my music book.

"what's this? " he said opening it but i reached out to snatch it away from him. He raised the book high standing up as i tried to reach for it.

He kept laughing at my effort which made me step on his foot and he dropped the book groaning in pain.

I don't know how but he lost balance and fell on the bed pulling me with him.

Oh my heart....

My face Turned beat red as i stared down at him. He smirked as his hand on my thigh started moving upwards.

"you know, when i say pretend I'm not here, I didn't mean literally " smirked Rin. I totally forgot she was in the room.

"oh... Sorry " I said as i tried to get up but he pulled me back down. "why are you apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong " Len said amused at he brushed my bangs behind my ear.

"I was talking to her you dimwit" I groaned pushing on his chest to get off but he tightened his arms around me.

"let... go...ughh " I groaned as i wiggled to get free but he suddenly rolled us over so he was on top.

Oh my heart...

He looks so gorgeous from down here, with his blonde locks messily framing his face as he smirked at me.

"Len get off, your sister is right there! " I yelled as his smirk widened. "but i wanna kiss you " he said leaning down, his mouth brushing my neck.

"Len, we're not alone, get off! " I yelled as he tilted his head. "if i asked Rin to get out, then will kiss me? " he said pouting. "Eh... "
"Rin, get out! " he yelled. "what? No! Mikou-kun asked me to keep an eye on you two to so you can keep your hands to yourself! " Rin yelled back as i mentally sighed in relief.

"and how is that going?" he said grinning down at me making my heart accelerate. "Len, Get off...." both Rin's words and my thoughts were cut off when Len lowered his lips to mine. Sparks and butterflies, that's all i felt.

He pinned my arms above my head and gripped my jaw, tilting my head to get a better angle. I just stared at him with wide eyes, looking at how his his brows were furrowed and his eyes closed.

"kiss me back " he whispered before crashing his lips back on mine.

Like a puppy obeying his master, I kissed him back, trying to keep up with his fast and aggressive movements.

He bit my bottom lip almost drawing blood and I let let out a squeal.

How dare he bite me, I'm not a chew toy..

So following my instincts, I bit his own lip earning a groan from him and i felt him smile.

Wait, he's enjoying this?

He finally pulled away, both of us breathless. He gave me one last peck before getting off me and laying beside me breathing heavily.

I sat up to see Rin, staring at us with wide eyes and jaw dropped to the floor.

Len sat up and smirked at her reaction. "I did tell you to go out, hope you enjoyed the show ".

"wha... You... Her.... Ahhhhhhhhh" she screamed dashing out of my room. "Rin wait! Darn it " I muttered gripping my hair.

"I hope that little moment taught you a lesson " said Len wrapping his arms around me from behind and placing his chin on my shoulder.

"h... huh? " I said dump funded. My mind once again going blank. He raised his hand to trace my bottom lip with his thumb. "such a good kisser for a newbie " he whispered making me shiver.

"why did you do that Len? " I choked the words out, sounding serious enough. "because i can. What's wrong with that little bitch " ouch, that hurt..

"stop calling me that!" I said unwrapping his arms around me and glaring up at him. "why, I say what i see, and right now, I'm looking at a little bitch.... My Little bitch" he smirked as anger boiled in me.

"I'm not a bitch and certainly not yours. What is wrong with you, honestly i don't understand you. Since day one that i met you all you ever do is torture me. Then sometimes you just go all Mr nice guy on me and the next minute, you go acting like a jerk towards me. Seriously what have i ever done to you? Why do you hate me? What do you want from me?! " I yelled out all the questions I've been meaning to ask him all this time.

He just stared at me, guilt evident in his eyes before he ran a hand through his hair sighing.

"there are many things in my head that even i don't understand. I want to hurt you but i want to protect you, I want you to cry but i also want to see you laugh, I hate you so effing much but i also don't feel complete when i don't see every single day... "he paused. "and that is why you frustrate me, I despise you so much but i also hate the idea of a guy next to you. You make me loose my focus when ever you're around. My life was perfectly fine but ever since you came along.... In third grade... It's like my sanity left me. And that's why I'm punishing you for it, for taking my focus and sanity away from me, for making me feel incomplete without me seeing you a day, and for making me feel anger when ever you're around another guy " he stepped forward, only inches between us.

"I'm gonna ruin you Miku Hatsune, you stole my sanity away from me.... " he leaned down to my ear and whispered "I'll make sure you loose yours as well... My little bitch ".

He stood up straight with a straight face before he chuckled darkly walking backwards to pick his bag not taking his eyes off me. He went to my desk and picked up Rin's book.

I just stood there, swallowing the lump in my throat. He walked around me about to walk out the door but stopped. "Oh.... And don't forget what i told you at the restaurant yesterday..... I mean it" he said before he walked out closing the door.

I drop to the floor, letting the tears fall.

"oh God, why me? " I cried out. Soon there was a knock and i wiped my face before yelling "come in! ".

Mikou walked in smiling at me "hey ".

"Hi" I said smiling back and dropping to my bed. "so how was the little study session. I hope nothing happened " he said eyeing me suspiciously.

I blushed remembering the kiss. I turned to hide my face from him. "yeah, it was all good, we even finished it today " I said as he walked towards me.

He crosses his arms, squinting. "why are you looking at me like that? " I said as he pulled out his phone.

"you're lying " he said blankly as i started to panic. Did Rin tell him?

As if he heard my thoughts, "and no, Rin didn't tell me anything. She wasn't even here when i came back" he said scrolling for something in his phone.

He turned the phone to face me and there on the screen, was a video of Len and I kissing.

I stared with wide eyes as Mikou placed his phone back in his pocket.

"you are in big trouble young lady "

Oh God, why me??

Hope you enjoyed the chapter....

Please vote.. Comment... And share 😘✌...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 258 16
Len Kagamine and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) were best friends. Most people even thought they were a brother and a sister. Those two did everything together and ne...
74.9K 1.7K 38
The story revolves around a girl named Y/n who had a crush on Kagamine Len. They were childhood friends and they didn't care if being childhood frien...
81.3K 2.8K 24
***UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING*** Len Kagamine X [Reader] •Vocaloid AU• ◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎ [_____] was struck with tragedy at a young age when her parents...
8K 500 34
"I've always been into older women, Miku" I say with a knowing smirk, watching as her teal innocent eyes widen in shock. 《《《《》》》》 In which Hatsune M...