𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒.

By JIMINSGGUKS

❝30 Points if you kiss someone, 50 Points if you make out with someone and lastly 100 Points if you get to fu... More

⚡️Warnings and Disclaimers⚡️
⚡️01-Game⚡️
⚡️02-Points⚡️
⚡️03- Gay⚡️
⚡️04 - All in⚡️
⚡️06 - right.⚡️
⚡️07 - kinks ⚡️
⚡️08 - how many points for a blowjob?⚡️
⚡️09 - touch me ⚡️
⚡️10 - agree [M]⚡️
⚡️11 - isn't that a bit gay?⚡️
⚡️12- honey [M]⚡️
⚡️13 - don't talk about it⚡️
⚡️14 - no regrets [M]⚡️
⚡️15 - rosy cheeks [M] ⚡️
⚡️ 16 - for the points ⚡️
⚡️17 - taehyungie [M]⚡️
⚡️18 - i know & i don't care⚡️
⚡️19 - bro kisses [M]⚡️
⚡️20 - crush⚡️
⚡️21 - can she? [M]⚡️
⚡️22 - realization⚡️
⚡️23 - fool⚡️
quick psa
⚡️24 - shouldn't⚡️
⚡️25 - distraction⚡️

⚡️05 - meeting jungkoo⚡️

32.9K 1.7K 2.2K
By JIMINSGGUKS

taehyung was definitely drunk, really drunk.

the boy couldn't remember how many shots he gulped down after he agreed to be a part of the game but he was sure that he needed a few other hands to count them.

taehyung stumbled to his room after he got dropped off by yoongi, who was surprisingly was the only sober one left, and practically ripped his dorm door open while giggling.

"kook 'm home!," taehyung yelled as soon as he stepped in, almost tripping over his feet twice, his vision blurry.

jungkook groaned at that, throwing a pillow at his best friend for being so noisy at fucking 3AM in the morning, not really surprised though, he knew taehyung when he was drunk.

a clear example:

once, taehyung was so drunk that he woke jungkook up in the middle of the night to yell that there was a horse in the toilet, which turned out to be his own poop.

jungkook cringed at the thought and soon after another memory was flashed before his eyes, the one of taehyung fucking twerking and stripping his clothes off when he was drunk.

so, as you might have noticed, taehyung was pretty wild when he was drunk, and like, really wild, one of the reasons why jungkook was not always so happy when he went out to met sehun.

don't get him wrong, he likes sehun, he's a nice guy, really funny too, but he's really not the right influence for taehyung, especially when you consider that the brunet acts like a wild fool when alcohol takes control over his body.

so jungkook did what he always did in these situations, got up from his bed (groaning as he did so because the warmth of the soft covers left him) and lifted taehyung up because the boy couldn't even walk straight anymore.

if there were two people in this world you could absolutely not separate then it would be taehyung and jungkook, your typical best friends.

funny story, how they met.

taehyung got once dragged in a fitness studio by wonho, who literally spent his whole life in fitness studios.

taehyung didn't want to go - not at all, and yet wonho somehow managed to drag him along (taehyung was really, really easy to convince).

after a few hours of staying in there and lamenting why he got dragged in there, taehyung needed to use the restroom, where he met jungkook, his soulmate and better half, for the first time.

"bro how long your dick," was the first sentence taehyung heard from the younger one, which was quite.. interesting.

jungkook doesn't really remember why he asked it, probably because he just somehow wanted to talk to the older one and just didn't know how to start a conversation.

"longer than your brother."

"weird flex but ok"

and that's how both of them ended up being best friends.

taehyung would catch himself always going back to that fitness studio even if he wasn't interested in building up a toned body, it was only to see the younger one again.

and how fate wanted it to, both ended up as roommates.

being roommates with jungkook was fun - at least that's what taehyung thought.

jungkook was (surprisingly) an excellent cook, he always knew what to do if taehyung was in a mess, he was an excellent listener and he was an excellent student, which means that always when taehyung would not understand a subject, jungkook would be there to help him.

the only disadvantage you had while living with junkook was that the boy was really really messy, he always had his clothes laying around, his bed was never made and you could always find his dinner from the day before under his bed. 

and yeah, that's practically how they met and ended up as roommates.

"jungkooooo you need to clean that's disgustinggg" taehyung exclaimed as he pointed at the pizza that was laying next to jungkooks bed.

jungkook rolled his eyes, gently laying his best friend into his bed, making sure to be as careful as possible.

"jungooooo i need to ask you something," taehyung spoke, the alcohol controlling his body and actions.

taehyung was not in his right mindset, everything was spinning around and he had completely lost his senses, he couldn't control what he was saying anymore, he had lost it all.

"this is the biggest deja vu, we already had this shit last week taehyung, please just sleep it's really late." jungkook took off the older ones clothes and put his pyjama on, only because he didn't want him to sleep in his dirty and alcohol-soaked ones.

taehyung giggled cutely, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside because of his extremely caring best friend. but then, out of nowhere, he stopped giggling and looked at jungkook with powerful eyes, before asking him the questions of all the questions:

"I need you to let me fuck you"

oh well, jungkook did really not expect that.

but he also needed to be completely honest with himself, he wasn't really surprised. he knew taehyung when he was drunk so he didn't really worry about it, taehyung was probably in a daze and having a wet dream or something.

he tried shrugging it off and yet, when he looked back at taehyung, all he could see was a darkened expression painted all over his face, he really looked like he was being serious about his strange request.

sure, he would always smack taehyung's ass or his tights, he would also (sometimes) stare at taehyung when he was naked because the older ones body was just an artwork and he would surely also throw jokes about he wants to eat taehyung's ass but sexual intercourse with his own best friend was a big no-no.

"sleep, taehyung." the younger one covered taehyung with his soft white blanket which made the older one smile at the warmth.

"kookie let me fuck you." taehyung repeated, this time using the famous nickname 'kookie'. everyone called jungkook kookie except for taehyung, taehyung always preferred 'koo' or 'kookoo', which made jungkook furrow his brows at the nickname.

"what do you mean by 'let me fuck you', tae?" jungkook decided to ask, curious about what his drunk best friend was going to answer.

"yeah you know, my dick up your ass." taehyung responded, letting a few giggles slip over his lips, his eyes lazily hooded.

he's just drunk. jungkook reminded himself again.

"koookooo can we fuck tomorrow when i wake up?," taehyung asked and jungkook couldn't help but stare at his best friend with wide eyes, not knowing if he should bust out laughing or just be shocked, at the end he decided to go with the first one and laughed his ass off before patting taehyung's head gently. "go to sleep, taehyung."

"koo let's fuck, please!" taehyung pleaded, his voice all whinny and that's when jungkook kind of started to question the whole thing.

by now, it was definitely sure that taehyung wasn't having a wet dream and by now jungkook was just really curious why his best friend was suddenly so eager to fuck him.

"why do you want to have sex with me, taehuyng?" he asked, looking at the older boy who was deeply burrowed into his bedsheets, a satisfied smile rested on his face.

jungkook waited and waited but never got an answer, which is why he turned around to check up on taehyung, who was already sleeping soundly. the younger male let a chuckle slip over his lips before ruffling taehyung's hair again, muttering a short "good night, ta" before going to bed.

Top!Tae is my religion don't come @

me😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 10.6K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
235K 7.3K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
197K 6.7K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
23.3K 1.2K 35
"For how many men you blush for jungkook, am I not enough? You want dick right. I'll give you everything just be mine" "Here I thought you've changed...