her director & his designer

By sindhuraii

Her director (laksh kapoor) His designer( ragini raichand) Laksh:- is a young director in film industry who i... More

Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Packup

Action 1

583 67 18
By sindhuraii

A stage was shown, which was decorated with various lights and its shown as.
"People's choice awards"..

A rounds claps are lisened a person gets up from audience nd goes threw steps he moves forward to akshay kumar they both hugs and akshay hand overs the wards to him.
Akshay takes mike and says by turning that man ..

Akshay:- He is the future of indian telefilm and he will definetly rules us. so many are eager to work with and with out any  doudt, i am one from it. I hope you will consider me in your next film. Say some words  laksh kapoor, he handover  mike to him.

Laksh:-first of all i love to work with u sir and secondly thank u, all of u who ever thought that i deserves this award and voting me ..

All claps again ..

He goes from their..

Anchor:- hmmm next award goes to  custom designers and award was given by rohit shetty..

Rohit shetty comes on stage and opens card. He smiles seeing it.

Rohit :-hmm obvious, who else can get when her name is mensioned ragini raichand..

All Claps while anchor says.

Anchor:- ragini was busy in another project in dubai so her brother will come and collect it.

So, let's welcome pradeep raichand.

All claps and welcomes him.

Rohit hand over award and says u were very lucky to have her…

Pradeep:- thank u and thank u all..

Laksh friend:- what yar can u believe only few people knew her personely . she just came to industry but she just turned whole industry up and down. Did you were saw her.

Laksh nodes her head and says..

Laksh:- hmm..i lisened alot about her but never saw..

Friend :- are u not exicted to see her.i listened that she was so beautiful too.

Laksh:-if it written lets see..and I am not that much interested too.

Award function completes all goes while few were giving interview..

Laksh oneside and pradeep another side .

Reporter:- sir we got a information that sandeep rai was your brother whose death is a mystry to all in film industry from that family only your sister came and untill now she never spoke about it .
Can u give us any information about it.

Pradeep:- sorry and yaa when she is keeping quite about our brother then plzz respect our decision dont force us..
And goes from their angrily..

Laksh sees all this and also goes from their….

All leaves to their homes..

Next day laksh goes to his office after sometime.

Remo d’souza comes and meets him.

Remo:- so all ready and why do u want to shoot dance sequences first, usually people do  it last right.

Laksh:- yaa but now a days people are more interested in songs and their are easily noticing location in songs also thats why i am giving little bit more importances to dance and when it comes to moves u were best..

Remo:- thank u for your compliment. I will set dance Moves but what about locations..

Laksh:- we were trying to find it..

Remo:- why dont u meet ragini raichand she is expect in finding locations, i mean I had  my personel experience working with her  thats why. I am suggesting her to you.

Laksh:- but we are thinking to hire her for custome designing any way we will ask her for that also.

Remo:- if she accept thats good.
Any way meet u tomorrow here again i have some work….

Laksh stands and both hugs each other.

After Remo departure, Laksh calls his PA and asks him to take ragini raichand date.

He nodes and leaves from their.

Laksh pa calls ragini pa and  asks for date for meeting with laksh kapoor and producer.

Ragini pa gives him a date tomorrow afternoon after consulting ragini.

He informs this to laksh and he says ok….

Next day..

Laksh producer and remo also comes.

Producer:-remo u are here..

Remo:- haa i want to meet her personelly as i want her to suggest few places..

Laksh:-ohh.

As they all entres her office they sees many sceniors and animal photos .

Laksh and producer were quite impressed and asks her pa about photos.

Pa:- mam likes photography where she goes she always carries her camera..

Remo:- mr.kapoor she loves travelling.

Pa:- u have to wait for 5 minutes.mam is almost reached here, she directly coming from airport.

They nodes ok.

Pa makes them sit in her cabin.

Laksh sees all designs and gets impressed now he became restless to see her….

He says a particular design and says wow  which caught attention of Remo and producer.

They too sees and says wow what a design.

Laksh:- can i see whole office..

Pa:-ofcourse sir..

Laksh goes out and sees whole office in that  he gets a call, he goes out and stands between steps and lift..

Laksh is walking here and their and talking in phone..

Suddenly lift opens and laksh to turns and collides with a body and immediatedly catches by hand and stops that person from falling.

After few seconds he sees that he is catching a girl and girl face is covered with hair and in half lying  position.

Laksh sees her completely and says  in mind wow wh at a structure completely lean and was curved.

The girl turns her head and now he can sees her face completely  and was awestuck to her beauty.

Laksh:- haa man untill now i saw so many beautifull face but she was perfect for beautiness that to with out any sort of make up is it really possible. she has small lips and big eyez infact everything in her face was awesome..

Suddenly he was disturnbed by that girl who takes his hand support and stand straight and says.

Girl:- cant u see and walk ..and where you lost from that time I am saying I am fine can you please make me stand but you were not at all responding to me.

Laksh:- excuse me i saved u  from falling and  you were shouting at me,instead of thanking.

Girl:- ofcourse standing inbetween  lift and stairs you did a favor on me and  first u stood on my way  me  and when i about fall u helped thats it and you  tell me in which way u helped me.

Laksh was stunned because she was right and being stubborn, he says may be i was the reason but still I saved u right..

Girl:- wah what a arrogent answer.

Laksh:- even i can say same  madam.

Girl sees time and again him and says what ever i have no time to waste on you and rushes …

Laksh opens his mouth in shock, he shouts at her disappearing figure.

Laksh:- even my time is precious and i too wont waste on you…

Ragini looks back while walking front.

Laksh:-see front and walk if u fall this time no one will save as i am here .

ragini goes from their angrily.

Laksh chukkles and  continues talking phone and cuts after 2 minutes.

Her pa comes and says mam came sir plzz you too come madam is waiting for u..

Laksh nodes and heads inside her office again and thinks himself.

I was standing at entrance, when she reached and remembers who ever passing him and that girl only passed  that means,hmm no way by seeing her talent i wont believe that girl can be ragini raichand and her pa knocks door a voice is heared from inside as
Come in.

Pa:- man. Here is  mr.laksh kapoor and shows a person and she is ragini raichand.

Both faces eachother in shock and she stood from her place in utter shock…

Precap:- second fight…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 33.7K 61
(Apart Series - Book 5) Lavanya Khanna was a big name in the glamour world. She was a tall, sexy, bombshell who would keep her personal life secretiv...
7.5K 408 8
"You didn't kill her Laksh. It was an accident. " Sujata says as she placed her hand on Laksh's shoulder. "One year, Laksh, one year, she is gone now...
4.5K 381 50
Love is not a bed of roses rather its a path of thrones. ~~~~~~ "Who do you think you are Mr Aditya Malhotra?" She asked hiting his chest. "Your bel...
127K 5.5K 32
It's based on Swaragini serial track... This is when Ragini's truth was exposed Swara, Sanskar and Laksh on Swasan's first real marriage. That was th...