Mermaids secret| Miraculous l...

By _Miraculousfairytail

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a mermaid but this isn't a story about her falling in love with a prince, it's abou... More

Prologue
Marinette Dupain-Cheng
Adrien Agreste
Mermaid?
New girl • Part 1
New girl part 2
A/N Continue?
Reveal?
Pool fiasco
Adrien finds out
A/N My psycho teacher

You're the mermaid!

4.4K 94 66
By _Miraculousfairytail

A/N
Hey Guys! This will be a longer chapter! I don't think this book will have a lot if chapters,  but i haven't really got up to that part yet. This chapter though will hopefully be really long because I won't update tomorrow. After i finish this book, i might retire if you know what i mean. I was halfway through writing this book when i made that chapter on the princess book and i felt bad. I'll keep updating this book I promise.
- MFT

(This chapter is 3685  words and over holy moly!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*edited 2/1/19*

Adrien's P.O.V

We are currently walking towards economics down the long straight forward hall filled lockers. Rose is talking to Alya about how Marinette seems really nice and Alya nods in agreement.

"So Adrien? What do you think of Marinette? You were all sweaty when she was staring at you!" Rose  giggles teasingly like an annoying sister trying to get into her brother's love life.

"She's okay. I guess," I lie, she was more than okay! I'm 72% sure she's the mermaid! "Speaking of Marinette, how do you know her Alya?" I raise my brow. I am filled with curiosity of knowing how they know each other and what they were talking about in class.

She blinks and plainly answer, "we meet about a few months ago when I was looking for you and Nino during the party. I'm the one who got her here into this school."

"Really?!" I burst out asking accidentally.

"Why do you ask?" She asks questioning, her ' reporter mode' activating.

I quickly reply, not facing her in the eye. "N-No reason!"

"Looks like Adrien has a crush!" Rose teases and joins in with pure delight.

"S-Shut up!" I hiss with embarrassment that I can't hide.

Satisfied with themselves, Alya changes the subject, "oh, by the way Adrien," Alya mumbles. "Marinette has two more classes with you so help her out if she gets nervous or gets into some trouble."

We have three classes together?! Hell yes! Thank you! My excitement is perfectly hidden. "What classes?" I say nonchalantly.

"Gym and History"

"What about me?" Rose points at herself.

"Sorry, but you only have 1st hour together"

The blonde-haired girl puff her cheeks and narrows her brows, "booo~"

I got tired of the conversation. As much as I love to talk about her, I want to think to myself about all this. "Come on, let's just get to class."

Alya and Rose looks at me like I am going into combustion, "he said he wants to get to class! Is something wrong with him?!" Rose whispers as she covers the side of her mouth to try and not allow me to hear which miserably fails.

"I don't know. We better be careful. Next thing you know, the world might end" Alya says back, mimicking her actions with worrying eyes.

"I can hear you!" I scream in irritation.

Marinette huh? Interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette: Classes.
~1st: Physics, Ms. Arise: With Kim, Alya, Adrien, Nino, Rose and Juleka.

~2nd: Art, ?: With Alix, Mylene, Kim, Nino.

~3rd: Calculus ?

Lunch Time

~4th: World History, ?: With Alya, Adrien, ?

~5th: Gym, ?: With Adrien, Kim, ********, ?,  ?, ?.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

I follow Kim and Nino to the art room as I overhear their conversation about what kind of cheesy pick up lines to use when picking up certain girls; apparently, popular sluts like the line 'damn! Your ass looks fine'. What the fuck?! What is wrong with humans?! Did I make a wrong choice choosing this school?!

Back to school, I enter the art room to see it being colorful and big. The art department must be huge if it can afford all of this. I smile as I stand next to the teacher's desk so he can introduce me to the class. He definitely look's normal but you can never really tell with humans. "Sit down everyone, we have a new student today." He gives me a kind smile.

Maybe i was wrong? He seems ok. I hope all the teachers will be as nice as him. I ignore my thoughts and focus on the class,"nice to meet you guys. My name's Marinette, I hope we can get along!" My eyes wander to see Kim and Nino sitting at a table with a girl with pink hair? And another girl with coloured dreads... Pretty unique hairstyles for humans. I like it!

"Please take a seat," the teacher insists. I nod and walk over to the tables where all familiar faces are smiling at me.

I sit down between Kim and the pink-haired girl, "hey guys! This is a recently made friend," He turns up another smut song on his headphones.

"Turn that down-!" I blush faintly.

The pinkette grins widely and waves her hands up in the air like as if we were at a concert, "ha! I like this girl!"

Kim starts to talk as well, "so Marinette, this is Mylene." he points at the girl who is smiling at me with welcoming eyes. "And the pinkie is Alix,"

"Great to meet you Marinette. Mylene greets shyly. She seems like a nice girl but very quiet which is honestly nice.

Mylene being so well mannered. Alix  is the exact opposite, "Don't call me that! You stupid idiot!"Alix laughs out loud.

"Today we are doing painting," Mr. Teacher pulls a brush out of thin hair and creates a whole landscape in seconds.

I am handed a canvas, brushes, water pot and some paint. I mix some blues together and start painting the ocean, in the ocean is a mermaid with long dark hair floating around with a red and black tail.

"That last looks beautiful, Marinette." Mylene compliments while i look at her painting. It's a garden with lots of flowers.

"Thanks, your is great to." I smile at her and she gets nervous and smiles.

"Hey guys! Look at mine." Alix yells and we look to see her whole canvas dripping with paint. You know when you add to much paint to a canvas that it actually goes through? Well... hers is basically in shreds.

"Ha!" Nino laughs pointing at it.

Kim chuckles to himself and starts using yellow paint. He's painted a girl sitting on a parl swing dressed in black and yellow clothes with bright blue eyes. Wow, familiar... "You should use your canvas wisely, like mine!" He gushes to himself proudly.

I smirk (like a certain black cat) and start patting myself on the back for what i'm about to do. "Looking good, Kim." I state.

He gleams proudly with eyes closed and a puff up chest, "why thank you, it's nice to know that someone around here appreciates my amazing talents and abilities."

I smirk to myself and quickly add "it looks just like Chloe."

Kim simply froze there for what felt like ten seconds. This is a move that could come in handy one day!

"Nice one Marinette," Alix laughs so hard that she falls out of her seat and lands on her painting that is now a pile of goop on the floor.

I drop to the floor and help her up and notice that there is black paint splattered all over her face and clothes. "Are you okay?" I ask hesistantly and reach up for some extra paper towel i had left over from my water painting.

"Mood." Alex says as she wipes the paint off her face. Nino and Kim can't stop laughing.

"I'll go get some whipes." Mylene says calmly ands walks off to the front of a supply closet.

Alex is laughing to herself and looks at the table next to ours. "Look! An ugly dog!" She yells pointing to a painting.

"How dare you?! That is my self portait." A random boy yells put and starts crying to himself before throwing the painting in the bin and storming out of the classroom.

Mylene comes back towards the table with a handful of wipes and starts dabbing lightly on Alex's cheek. "That wasn't very nice, Alex!" Mylene scolds.

"Whatever~" Alix snorts,

Mylene sighs loudly to herself and begins to clean Alex's face. Due to Alix being distracted, Kim, Nino and i look through Alix's bag and find fireworks, matches and gasoline.
What?! How did she get into this private school?

*cue the bell ringing*

"Finally!" Kim and Nino yell and they run put of the classroom quickly followed by Alix.

"Alix, i haven't finished!" Mylene yells trying to catch up.

"Catch me if you can!" Alix cackles and crashes face first into a bin. I laugh loudly at the sight of a banana peel dangling on her head.

Mylene gives up on her and walks towards me. "What class do you have?"

"I have calculus." I answered while Mylene nods and tells me her English class in next door.

Mylene and i walk in the same direction and share a light conversation. We both share stories about eachothers friends and childhoods. I obviously use different names in order for my identity to be kept a secret. She tells me stories about Alex and Adrien that have me crying. We share goodbyes as we reach my classroom door. I'm about to enter when someone beats me to it. They push me and my shoulder is bumped harshly by theirs. "Move it or lose it." The voices and suddenly i am hit by a loud sense of deja vu.
It's that idiot that made fun pf me when i needed help.

"It's you! Asshole!" I point immediately with anger in my eyes.

"..."

"..."

I didn't know how loud I was yelling. I turn to see that the whole class hearing me and reacts to that with laughter. I blush in embarrassment until a red head with black eyes yells at me to get to my seat. "New students have no respect..." she mutters to herself. Rude.

"You too Felix! get to your seat also!" She yells.

"Whatever." The man I now know as Felix rolls his eyes childlishly and walks snoodily towards the corner where a drug deal is going on. What the heck?

Ignored his stupid behaviour and stood there awkwardly, not really knowing where to sit. "Marinette! Get to your seat! It's between Felix and Melodie!" (Remember in the original Miraculous LB anime idea the girl with blonde hair in a braid? Thats Melodie!)

Felix is talking to Melodie, a guy with brown hair named Carlos who looks like Nino and is talking to another guy with black hair named Mercury. (Mercury stays the same from the anime concept but Carlos is sparrow!) The teacher is trying to stop their nonsense but Felix is arguing with her.

"It's 18 grams, thats clearly a fair deal!" Carlos yells angrily as he slams his hand on Felix's desk.

"Hell no! It's worth double!" Felix yells.

"Really? fight me!" Carlos yells going for a hit.

"I'll take you out." Felix claims throwing an angry look while the class looks on bored. Thsi must happen alot. How is that normal?

"Boys! Stop!" Mrs Red yells while grabbing Felix.

"How dare you?" He yells at the teachers face as he pushes her arm off. "I'll sue you!"

"UGH! I cant deal with you." The teacher yells and storms out. The classroom is quiet until loud cheering follows.

"FREE PERIOD!"

I decide to ignore all of this drama knowing that in a couple of minutes, a teacher will hear all the screaming and will become curious and we'll all get in trouble. I sigh and put on a spare pair of headphones i 'borrowed' from Alya. She knows...I think.

Music can block out this insanity~

~ You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punch line wrong
I know you get me
So I'll let my walls come down, down~

~Before you met me
I was alright
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my valentine, valentine~

~Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever~

~You make me feel like I'm living a, teenage, dream
The way you turn me on
I, can't, sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back~

After i finish singing 'teenage dream', I realize everyone's eyes are on me. I see Felix and Carlos bruised and red from what looks like punch marks. They are also looking at me in a funny way. What did I do now?

"What was that heavenly voice?" A teacher yells slamming the door open and walking into the classroom. I gasped. It's one of the co-ordinators that welcomed me this morning. "Guys, i'll be your teacher for the rest of your period because you stress out everyone. We literally had reports from down the road, you are that loud!" She yells while everyone looks down.

"Marinette sweetie~" she says in a whole different voice. "You are not allowed to sing in class, even if you have an amazing voice!" She winks and sits at the desk. Hey, at least she said i had a good voice!

"Don't think i'm being easy on you!" She points accusingly at me. "It's your first day so i pity you."

I pout like a child, "but you said my voice was great!" Everyone burst out laughing, great, I'm the new class clown. It dials down later and I feel someone poking me as the teachers resumes the lesson.

"You have a really nice voice," the person poking me speaks. I turn to see who it is. A boy with red hair smiles shyly and cutely might i add, so i grin.

"I'm Nathaniel, you're really brave yelling at Felix like that.You must be really tough. He is named 'The bidder'." He innocently says.

The curiousity is too much for me to handle! Before i know it, i'm blurting out "Why do people call him the Bidder?"

Nathaniel flips his red side part put of his eye before he answers. "He is very good at convincing people to do his bidding. He's also very wealthy, so if the person is hard to convince he persuades them wealthily." He explains but before he could continue, the bell rings.

*Ring ring bois*

Nathaniel amd i begin to pack up our stuff and he looks at me hopefully. "Would you like to have lunch with me?" He asks blushing.

"Sorry, I'm sitting with Alya Cesaire
And her friends," I reply with a frown.

His turquoise eyes brighten, "You know Alya? I sit with her group too!"

"Really? Let's go together then!" I grab his hand and run off to a random direction. Nathaniel turns the other way to tell me that the lunchroom is in the other direction.

"Hey Marinette, can I call you Mari?" the tomato asks me as we approach the lunch line.

I nod and share the same enthusiasm in her voice, "only if I can call you Nath" After we agree and laugh some more, we reach the food.

Amazing! That is all I can say when I look at the food. The smell was irresistible, the texture and appearance is incredible, and the sight wasn't too shabby either. My taste-buds are practically yelling to eat it!

"So what are you gonna get for lunch Mari?"Nath asks, trying out the new nickname she gave me. I look at his tray to become shocked. He has buttered lobster with a side of seasonal fries. My mouth shots down. How could he eat a lobster!? I think I met his cousin before!

"Y-You like seafood?" I nervously smile trying not to be scarred for life.

the red tomato smiles and nods. "Yea, most of the stuff at lunch are seafood since we live right next to the ocean," I can't believe a second ago I was drooling and wanting to eat my kind! I have never felt so bad in my whole entire life! How could Alya do this to me?! She brings me to a school where the food is from my home?! I can't eat my kind...! Can I? No! This is just the hunger talking!

"Oh, well I'm not really a big fan of seafood. Is there anything else I can eat?" I lie with sweat being seen dripping down my face.

Nath cups holds her chin lightly and thinks about the other options for me, "all we have are some very limited meat, fruits, and vegetables."

"Great," I replay immediately. I quickly get a regular salad and a cheese-burger. I secretly sigh as we start to walk up to table five. I stare down at my food with lips out to show my sadness. I put my head back up to see many familiar faces I have met so far.

"Hey guys, for the people who don't know Mari say hi. She's really nice." Nath introduces me in a simple yet nice fashion.

I look at the faces that are staring at me. I see Alya, Nino, Kim,
Rose, Juleka, Myelene, Alix and some other faces that I definitely saw in Calculus. Next to our table sits Felix with Melodie, Carlos and Mercury.

"You're that girl who yelled at Felix, scientifically, that is not a good idea! You're brave!" A boy named Max pr

"Yo Mari~ Come share some buttered sardines with me!" I shiver in disgust.

Rose smiles at me, "I'm glad we have the same lunch Mari."

"Why the hell is she here," Felix moans with irritation.

"Mari, Nathaniel come sit next to me. I'll make some room." Kim moves aside amd we sit down. Nath scoots closer to me when Kim starts flexing which causes Juleka to look down with a red face. This is useful information.

I meet and become friends with all the girls pretty much immediately. I also joke around with all the boys.

A girl with pink hair and freckles walks over amd sits down next on the other side of Kim which is currently vacant. "Hey, i'm Ondine i'm a friend of Kim's. I love to do swimming and i'm going to be in your P.E class!" She introduces and looks at Kim lovingly. Oooh. I have to set them up!

"Hi, I'm Marinette. Lets be good friends." I smile at her while she nods and grins.

"Marinette! Adrien, Alya, Mylene and i will be in your class next period!" Rose cheers happily while i thank the god of luck for putting me with some friendsz

I look at Alya but she seems mad for some reason. She's not happy at all.

I lean towards Rose and whisper quietly into her ear. "What's wrong with Alya? She seems mad." I ask her while she tries to hide her laughter.

"She's just mad because she lost her headphones," Rose giggles with her hand touching her lips.

"I didn't lose them someone stole them from me and left an 'I owe you sign'! They cost me $300! I'll bring whoever stole them to justice!" Alya yells. Apparently, we weren't quiet enough... Now I think I can just let the whole 'Alya brought me to a school filled with sea-food' thing go. I quickly slip the stolen headphones into Nino's  backpack.

"MARIONETTE!" I hear a voice behind me. The owner of the voice hugs me tightly like I am some sort of teddy bear. It is that green-eyed fool I saw during 1st period.

"It's you blondie!" I swing my leg backwards and hit him in his 'treasures'. He falls to the ground and holds where I hit him. Everyone in the lunch room stares at me in awe. Most of them looks shocked, but some of them are laughing. (Nino, Kim, Felix and his gang, etc.) Hey I have legs, why shouldn't I use them?

"Why did you do that Marinette," The next thing I know, Adrien is up and gives a pout. How the heck did he recover so quickly?!

"First of all, it's Marinette. Not Marionette. And don't surprise me like that," I growl lowly. Putting far distance between us.

Kim starts to laugh madly, "I never thought I would see the day another girl besides Alya would kick your ass! Literally!" Kim falls to the ground and clenches his stomach as he continues to laugh.

Ondine looks at me with jealousy. "Kim has never praised any girl like that before except me! Are you my rival?" She hisses while i shake my head quickly with wide eyes.

Suddenly Adrien grabs my hand and rushes me out of the lunch room and into an unknown room. It is dark in here, and I can't see anything but Adrien. I take back my hand I scream at him, "why did you just kidnap me!?"

"I didn't kidnap you Mari, you weirdo," Adrien grins and pretends as if he never did kidnap me. I want to hit him on the head so hard right now. Maybe that can fix him.

"I'm not a weir-did you just call me Mari?" I suddenly realize the new nickname I am now given.

He tilts his head like a child and raises a brow, "yea, you don't like it?"

"I hate it. Now what do you want? You must have wanted something important to do this." I cross my arms and turned my head to the other way to avoid looking at him.

Adrien's tone started to get serious, "...Yea ... I do..." he looks at me with eyes I can't read, "You're that mermaid! You're the mermaid that saved my life!" he bursts out saying.

"Are you insane!" I rush myself to say. So he does remember! Fishsticks!!!... "I-I mean are you alright? Do you need to see the nurse or something?"

"No, I don't. I know you are! I saw you!" he grabs my wrist with enough pressure to not hurt me but not let me escape at the same time. He looks at me with such sad eyes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 728 18
This is a miraculous One Shots stories where you can find five ships (Adrienette, Marichat, Ladrien, Ladynoir and Lukanette) Note: i'm planning for a...
1.2K 16 17
What happens when a normal village girl meets this dashing prince of Parisia and they fall into a hopelessly forbidden love? Well, we're about to fin...
123K 2.2K 34
STORY NOW BEING CONTINUED BY @fanfic123ann (Y/n) Cheng is a teen model for her mom's fashion company. When (y/n) finds out her mom is sending her to...
859K 15.3K 45
"And Marinette, you're moving in with Adrien" One month... Thirty days... How am I gonna survive this? Adrienette ✅ Marichat ✅ Fluff ✅ No sin, smut...