Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

The Kids Are Alright- Part 1

2.8K 71 62
By queenofdeansbooty

oh boy, so much drama in this that will effect Dean and the reader later on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Give me the phone, Sam." You said from across the booth you two were in. Sam held up a finger as he continued to talk to Bobby on the other line. Dean was out of his mind if he thinks you weren't going to stop looking for a way to save Dean's ass before he goes to Hell forever.

"Samuel Winchester, give me the fucking phone." You said, leaning over the table and grabbing it from his hand. He was about to bitch you out but you held up your finger, smirking at him which he gave you the bitch face.

"Bobby, what do you mean it won't work? It's a demon dispelling ritual," You said. There was a knock on the window right next to your booth and you looked over to see Dean, waving a packet of papers.

"There is nothing here about this translation, Y/N," Bobby said.

"Well, maybe we got the translation wrong." You said.

"Maybe, but that still doesn't work." Bobby tried to reason with you. You looked at Sam with an eye roll, trying to get this done before Dean walked into the diner.

"Bobby, we can't just let Dean fry in hell. There has to be something we can do." You were cut off mid-sentence by Sam kicking your leg. Dean approached the table and you quickly changed your demeanor.

"I can keep trying, but I don't know how much more of this we can do," Bobby said with a smile.

"Yeah, no, ah, I gotta go. Okay, fine." You hung up the phone and slid it to Sam. You smiled at Dean as he slid in next to you.

"Who was that?" Dean asked, looking at you and Sam suspiciously.

"Pizza." You said the first thing that came to your mind. Dean looked around the pizza place you three were already in.

"You do realize you're in a restaurant? That serves pizza?" You sighed silently and nodded, forcing a smile.

"Yeah, I know, I wanted different kind of pizza." You said, looking at Sam for help here.

"What do you have, Dean?" Sam asked, saving your ass.

"You're weird, you know that?" Dean said with a smile. He turned to Sam and put the papers on the table. "Cicero, Indiana. A man falls on his own power saw."

"And? Just one power saw? You sure this is our sort of thing?" Sam said.

"Alright, there's something better in Cicero than just a case," Dean said. As soon as the words left his mouth, your eyes widened. You slapped him on the arm and scoffed at him.

"Lisa Braeden? You're going to see Lisa Braeden? You do realize, me, your girlfriend is sitting right here." You said, getting jealous a little. You always hated that Lisa but then again, you hated every girl Dean had a thing with.

"Should I even ask?" Sam said, sighing.

"Come on, I'm just going to see her to say hi," Dean said.

"It's been eight years, Dean. Do you think she'll even remember you?"

"She better remember me. We had the most awesome weekend together." Dean said, looking at his brother with a smile. You scoffed and hit his shoulder this time but harder.

"Dean!"

"What? I'm kidding, kind of," You scoffed and rolled your eyes, getting up. You had to wiggle yourself to stand on the seat since Dean was blocking your way out. "What are you doing?" You didn't answer him and stepped over to the next booth and got out that way, going over to Sam's side and making him move over. You sat next to Sam and didn't look at Dean.

"Oh, come on, Y/N, I was kidding," Dean said, looking at Sam who shrugged.

"I think you hurt her feelings," Sam said.

"Can we go, or not?" Dean said. You were about to answer 'no' when you looked at him. Dean didn't wait for an answer since he got out of the booth and walked out of the diner and to his car.

"Did that really just happen?" You asked, looking at Sam. He chuckled and you got out, letting him out as well. Okay then, you were going to see Lisa whether Dean liked it or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the motel you three would be staying at for the remaining time you were going to be in this town which was hopefully not long. Dean stopped to let you and Sam out but you were going nowhere.

"Alright, I'll be back later," Dean said, watching Sam get his things.

"No, we'll be back later. I'm coming with you." You said, not moving from your seat.

"Y/N, I don't think it's best if you do." Dean aid but you cut him off mid-sentence.

"I'm coming with you whether you like it or not. I'm not moving. You have two choices, I'm coming with you or you're not going at all." You said, crossing your arms and looking at Dean. Dean sighed and nodded, looking at Sam.

"We'll be back later, then." Dean then took off after Sam nodded and you stared at Dean the entire time, not looking away.

"Come on, I just want to see her and then we'll go," Dean said, pulling up at her house.

"How do you know where she lives?" You asked, getting out.

"I looked it up."

"Of course, you did." You scoffed. You two walked to the front door and he knocked while you waited like the bitter person you were acting like. The swung open to reveal a much older Lisa but still a very attractive woman. She was fit, she was brunette, she was gorgeous. You looked down at yourself and bit your lip before looking back at Lisa.

She seemed to not recognize Dean and maybe you had hope for this day turning out well but then she smiled at him.

"Dean!" She looked at you and her smile faltered a bit but she kept it big.

"Lisa, how's it going?" He asked.

"Good, wow, how long has it been?" She asked.

"Eight years, almost nine. Hi, I'm Y/N, the girlfriend." You said, butting in. Dean sighed and looked at you but you ignored him, holding out your hand for her to shake, which she did.

"Nice to meet you," she said. "So, Dean, what are you doing here?"

"We were just passing through and I couldn't resist. I remember you love surprises." Dean said with a chuckle. You rolled your eyes and sighed, looking at him.

"Yeah. Dean Winchester. Wow. Just... wow. I'm sorry. You kind of came at a bad time. We're having a party." Lisa said, looking between you and Dean.

"A party? Well, I love parties." He said with a smile. Lisa smile and she opened the door wider, letting him come in. You watched him just walk inside the house without a care about how you felt. You scoffed lightly and walked into Lisa's house, staring at Lisa the entire time until you had to watch where you were going.

Lisa closed the door with a sigh and led you and Dean to the backyard where it looked like a birthday party was going on.

"So, uh, who's the party for?" Dean asked, looking around.

"Ben, my son." She said. Both yours and Dean's faces whipped to hers. You search for any sign on her face but she was giving away nothing.

"You have a son?" You asked. She nodded and pointed to a little boy who was wearing black jeans and a black jacket. You gasped, seeing so much of Dean in him. You whipped your head around back to Lisa and glared at her slightly.

"He isn't Dean's son, is he?" You asked but you barely got out the second word before she was interrupting you.

"Yep, that's my boy." She said with a nervous chuckle. You noticed she wasn't looking at you so you looked back to Ben who opened a gift which revealed to be an AC/DC CD.

"Yes! AC/DC rules!" Ben said excitedly. You gasped softly, knowing this wasn't a coincidence.

"How old is he?" You asked, looking at her.

"Eight," She said, looking over at another mom and her child who entered through the side gates. "Oh, excuse me for a minute." She walked away from you and Dean to the mother and her child.

"Dean, tell me why you wanted to come here again?" You asked, looking up at him with a glare. He gulped visibly but didn't say anything. He turned back to Ben and saw the racecar cake that went along nicely with the racecar theme of the party.

Suddenly, you two heard whispers come from behind you and you looked over your shoulder to see two women whispering furiously to one another but you could still hear what they were talking about.

"Did you hear Lisa call him 'Dean'?" One of them said to another.

"Yeah, why?" The redhead asked.

"You don't know about Dean? The Dean. Best-night-of-my-life Dean? The father-of-my-child, Dean?" You gasped and whipped your body around to them, shocked at what you just heard. You turned back to Dean to see him gone. You scoffed and saw Dean over with Ben. You couldn't care about that right now. You cared about something else.

You walked over to the women and they looked at you, halting their conversation.

"Did you just say Dean is Ben's dad?" You said, your heart clenching at the thought of this.

"Well, yeah." The brunette said.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Yeah, very sure. She told me and even had a blood test taken. Dean is his father." She brunette said.

"Who are you?" The redhead asked.

"No one you care about." You said, turning around and walking away from them. You felt your chest get heavy at the thought of Dean having a kid. You didn't care if he had a kid, he probably had dozens of them by how he slept with so many women. But, the thing that bothered you was Ben was Lisa's kid.

You wanted kids one day but not now. You didn't see yourself as a mom right now and definitely not in the next 10 years or so. What did this mean for you and Dean? Does Dean even know? You looked for Dean but you saw him enter the house.

You glared at him and followed him, walking past the same mom Lisa went to go talk to earlier. She looked very upset and usually, you would care for her but now is not one of those times. You followed Dean into the house and saw him enter the kitchen.

"Dean Winchester, Ben is- oh hi, Lisa." You said upon entering the kitchen. You stopped short when you saw Dean and Lisa's head turn to you.

"Ben is what?" He asked. You looked at Lisa but she looked away from you.

"Tell him, Lisa. Tell him what you've kept from him all these years." You glared at her. When you want to be, you could be a scary person.

"I'm not sure what you're getting at." She said, lying.

"That's bullshit. Tell him how Ben is his son!" You accused her.

"Whoa, hey, Y/N, don't go throwing around that idea. Just because he's eight doesn't mean..."

"It's true, Dean," Lisa said, interrupting him.

"What?" He said, turning to look at her.

"You're Ben's father. I had a test and everything done." She said with a sigh.

"I have a son?" Dean asked, smiling a little.

"Dean!" You said, glaring at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, looking at Lisa.

"Like you were going to stick around for us. Look, Dean, we had a nice weekend but that's all it was. A weekend. I'm not asking you to pay money or anything or to be in his life suddenly, I don't need that." She said. You were going to say something when the same mother from before walked through the house with her kid who seemed emotionless.

"Something wrong with your friend?" Dean asked, going to come back on the kid subject later.

"She's been through a lot. Her ex just died in this horrible accident." Lisa said.

"Wait, just a minute, we're not done talking about Ben. Let's come back to him." You said, looking at Lisa.

"What else is there to say? He's my son and of course, I'm going to talk about it with her but just me and her. He's not your son." Dean said to you. You felt like you were just stabbed in the chest all over again. You scoffed and glared at Lisa who seemed uncomfortable around you. Lisa sighed and saw the look on your face. She didn't mean to come between you and Dean.

"I'm assuming you heard about the power saw incident? It seems like there is a lot of bad luck here."

"What kind of bad luck?" Dean asked.

"Un-fucking-believable," You muttered. You scoffed very loudly and turned around, getting your phone out. "Have fun in here Dean." You shook your head and walked out of her house where you called up Sam.

"Hey, did you find something?" Sam asked when he saw it was you calling.

"Sam, pick me up, please. Get me out of here. I don't want to be here anymore." You said, getting tears at the way Dean was treating you. You noticed how he didn't come out to be with you.

"Why? What's wrong? What happened?" He said.

"Lisa has a son and that son is Dean's. Dean has a child and he's acting differently towards me. It's like he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I don't know. I'll find my own way back to the motel." You said sadly.

"Well, we have another problem on our hands," Sam said with a sigh.

"What happened now?"

"That blonde girl who saved us from the deadly sins? She's a hunter and she knows about me, my mom, your mom and you. This is big and she wants me to look at my mom's friends and look into her background. She wants you to do the same." Sam said.

"Who the hell is this woman? Alright, I'm going to be on my way. Stay at the motel, okay? Dean can stay here for all I care." You said.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it when you get here." You hung up the phone and sighed, ready to leave but you heard your name being called.

"Oh, great, he finally shows up. What do you want, Dean?" You asked, looking at him, squinting from the sun.

"Why were you so rude to Lisa? Who were you on the phone with?" He asked.

"I was being rude? You're the one who basically told me to go fuck myself when it comes to Ben. That was Sam, by the way, and I'm leaving here. I'm going to join him since he's the brother who I like at the moment." You said, walking past him.

"Y/N! Come on! You don't even have a car!" Dean said, calling out to you.

"Yeah, but I have legs. Have fun with your baby mama, Dean." You said, walking backward until you swiftly turned away, walking away from him. You couldn't believe Dean was acting like this to you. It was like the minute he found out about Ben, he was acting like a different person. You didn't like this person at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 10
Two Brothers and their childhood friend, fighting monsters and saving peoples lives, whilst trying to have some normal things happen in their lives.
171K 5.5K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
33.7K 1K 80
A new threat looms over your head when you get your hands on the Demon Tablet. It possesses the one thing that will make all your nightmares go away:...
3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...