TEXT ME- A Biadore Fic (COMPL...

De sunflxwrbaby14

โš ๏ธT/Wโš ๏ธ for suicide attempts, depression, blood, hospital and mentions of alcohol and drugs, death. Hey Hi He... Mai multe

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

VI

716 32 12
De sunflxwrbaby14

07:00pm

Bianca Del Rio- Danny I love you so much. Too much than you'll ever know. And I'm scared Danny. You've become so thin and fragile. You don't eat nearly enough. I know you have a stash of drugs somewhere in that bag. You don't sleep. And when you do, it's restless. I wish you would talk to me about how you really feel. And I'm scared. Because sooner or later you'll have bottled up all your feelings to a point where you can't handle it and you'll do something you can't reverse. I love you.

Message not sent
Message deleted

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

169K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
74.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...