My reaction to Black Butler s...

By Poisoned_Cookies

Hey guys! So I've been seeing a lot of reaction books to shipments and I thought "hey why not?!" Send me mess... More

Intro
Ciel x Alois vs. Ciel x Lizzie
Sebastian x Grell
Grell x William
Grell x Undertaker
Sebastian x Ciel
Will x Sebastian
Sebastian x Claude
Mey-rin x Sebastian
Grell x Ronnie
Grell x Ciel
Grell x Alois
Claude x Grell
Sebastian x Ronnie
William x Ronnie
Lizzie x Sebastian
Dorcel x Ciel
Pluto x Sebastian
Soma x Angi
Alois x Lizzie
Hannah x Alois
Claude x Hannah
Sebastian x Ash/Angela
Hannah x the Triplets
Mey-Rin x Finny
Finny x Ciel & Bard x Sebastian
Joker x Beast
Sebastian x Joker
Mey-Rin x Ronald
Ciel x Doll
Sebastian x Undertaker
Undertaker x William
Madame Red x Grell
Undertaker x Ciel
Claude x Alois
Claude x Ciel
Sebastian x Cat
Madame Red x Sebastian
Madame Red x Ciel
Ciel x Hannah
I aplogize for over doing it 😓
Undertaker x Ronald
Snake x Ciel
Undertaker x Vincent
William x Ciel
Alois x William
Lizzie x William
Finny x Bard

Sebastian x Grell

255 6 9
By Poisoned_Cookies

Grell; um... Poison? We've already reacted to this ship already..

Yeah I know but, this is important.

Grell; why? *looks up and sees Sebastian* oh..

Sebastian: Grell... I.... I'm so sorry. *he wipes away tears* I'm sorry I hurt you. I know what I did was stupid and at the time I just needed information. But I swear to Satan and God that it meant nothing!

Grell: it isn't that I'm mad about!!! I know it meant nothing I know you just needed information and I know you hated Beast what hurts me is that you don't care about how I felt!!! When we started dating I tried to talk about this so we could get past it and let those things of the past go but no you NEVER talk about it!!!! *she starts crying again* Y-You n-ne-never talk about a-anyth-thing to me! S-So it m-ma-makes me think you d-dont even c-care!!! *she cries harder*

Sebastian *he quickly runs to her and hugs her tightly wiping away all the tears she's pouring out* Oh grell no no no sweetheart of course I care about how you feel! I just... I just didn't want to upset you by talking about it! I thought if we just forgot about it and moved on it wouldn't hurt you but I was wrong so so wrong I should've talked about it with you! I'm sorry!! God I'm so fucking stupid I don't even deserve you...

Grell *she sniffles and wipes her tears* I didn't say you were stupid you aren't stupid Sebastian. I-I just... *she looks down* I want to be able to talk with you about things that are bugging us... I'm sorry..

Seb; Grell you have no reason to be sorry.. It was my fault.

Grell;But I was being emotional and dramatic.... I shouldn't have just ran off.... *she looks back up*

Seb *he gently takes her face into his hands and wipes her tears away* And I should've been more open and asked about how you felt... I'm sorry so so sorry.. *he looks down and rests his forehead on hers*

Grell *she looks up at him* it's okay... Maybe.. Maybe we can talk later..?

Seb: of course... *he hugs her again*

Grell *she hugs back* I love you Sebby..

Seb *he hugs her tighter kissing her cheek* I love you too kitten so so much more than anything

Awwww *is taking pictures* I'm so glad you two made up! No more fights like this okay guys..?

Grell: Thanks Poison. And.. I don't think we will anymore.. *smiles softly at Seb*

Seb *he smiles back and kisses her cheek* nope.

Good! Okay this was more an emotional chapter but I'm glad these two love birds resolved their problem!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1K 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
91.9K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...