Heaven ~ Supernatural Book 4

By StineSkar

'Book 4' Continues on with fem!Castiel. Season 12 - 13 More

Season 12
12x01 - Keep Calm And Carry On
12x02 - Mamma Mia
12x07 - Rock Never Dies
12x08 - LOTUS
12x09 - First Blood
12x10 - Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets
12x12 - Stuck In The Middle (With You)
12x15 - Somwhere Between Heaven And Hell
12x19 - The Future
12x23 - All Along The Watchtower
Season 13
13x01 - Lost And Found
13x03 - Patience
13x04 - The Big Empty
13x05 - Advanced Thanatology
13x06 - Tombstone
13x07 - War Of The Worlds
13x12 - Various & Sundry Villains
13x13 - Devils Bargain
13x14 - Good Intentions
13x16 - Scoobynatural
13x18 - Bring 'Em Back Alive
13x19 - Funeralia
13x21 - Beat The Devil
13x22 - Exodus
13x23 - Let The Good Times Roll
Book 5

12x03 - The Foundry

1.4K 22 0
By StineSkar

Bunker

Mary sits alone at a table in the Men of Letters bunker, looking through John's journal. It's the middle of the night. Castiel looks concerned and walks up to Mary. She sees her and smiles tiredly at her "Castiel. What are you doing up?"

"Oh, I'm always up. Angels don't need sleep. Usually at night I just cuddle with Dean while he sleeps"

Mary looks surprised at that information, and looks down towards the journal again "Wish I had the problem"

Castiel enters the room further and walks up to the table Mary is sitting at. She sighs and closes the journal "Anyway...I think I'll go try again" Mary stands up and starts to move away from the table. "Wish me luck"

"Luck"

Mary stops and turns around to look at Castiel "Castiel?" Castiel turns around to face Mary "After you left heaven, when did it start to feel like...like you fit, like you...belonged here?"

"Well, I'm still not sure I do" Mary gives a small sigh and smiles, then turns back around to leave. Castiel speaks to her again "Mary...you do belong here"

Mary smiles "Goodnight, Castiel"

**********

Morning

Castiel walks into the doorway of the kitchen "Morning, sunshine. Some coffee?" Dean asks her.

"No, thank you. I have to go" Castiel walks away. Sam and Dean get up to follow her.

"Cas?" Sam calls.

"Cas, wait up" Dean says.

"Hey. Wait a second. Where you off to?" Sam asks her.

Castiel pauses and turns around to answer "Cleveland, Ohio"

"For what?"

"I think I may have a lead on Lucifer. I found a police report in Cleveland about a man whose eyes flared a glowing red. It could be Lucifer in a new body"

"All right. Yeah, that sounds like something. We should go check it out" Dean tells her.

"No. The devil is free because of me. Finding him is my responsibility" Castiel argues.

"Cas, you're gonna want some backup on this" Sam tells her.

"If it is him, I will call you. In the meantime, I think you're needed here" Castiel nods her head at the boys, she kisses Dean on the cheek before turning and walking away.

**********

Lobby

Tommy sits on a chair lost in thought and confused with a drink in hand. Castiel sits opposite him, asking questions.

"Look...I been around all stripes of Vince, all right? Drunk Vince, depressed Vince, megalomaniacal "I'm a golden god" Vince. The Vince who threw me through that door...that wasn't him. And it wasn't just his eyes. I mean, the strength. He was like – he was like an MMA fighter. Hell, he was like 20"

"If you hear from him, don't hesitate to call" Castiel gives Tommy her card.

"Okay, agent...Beyonce?" Tommy says. Castiel then gets up to leave, walking past the bar, where Crowley sits, on her way out.

"I guess that makes me Agent Jay Z" Castiel stops in her tracks and turns around with an angry look on her face.

**********

Castiel walks out of the building to her truck with Crowley following her talking about teaming up to defeat Lucifer.

"Bumping into each other, working the same leads. What are the odds, Cassie? Fate brought us together"

"I'm not interested"

"Why not? We made a somewhat effective team against Amara. It's been months, I mean months since we last tried to kill each other. We both got very, very good reasons to want Lucifer dead"

They reach Castiel's truck and proceed to try and speak to one another alternately over the hood of the truck and through the front windows "Besides...while you were grabbing with Vince's second fiddle, I was ransacking his room. Found these. Postcards from his beloved sister Wendy. Oh, lookie here. An address and everything. Worth a look"

Crowley tosses some postcards onto the front seat of the truck. Castiel takes the postcards and looks at them.

**********

Wendy's House

Castiel and Crowley get out of the truck in front of Wendy's house. Castiel uses the side mirror to check and fix her hair, while Crowley stands and waits impatiently for her. They knock on Wendy's door.

"Hello. I'm Agent Beyonce, and this is my, um...my partner, Agent Zee. Um, we wanted to ask you a few questions about your bro..." Wendy closes the door in Castiel's face "...ther. Do you think that happens to Sam and Dean?" She asks Crowley.

"Oh, all the time"

**********

Inside the house Wendy is on the phone leaving a message for Vince "Vinny, please call me. I got two federal agents asking for you. Don't know what was with you yesterday, but you're in trouble"

Crowley materializes inside the house "How right you are, Wendy" He walks to the front door and opens it for Castiel "Ah. So...Vince was here. Yesterday"

"Odd. She's been recently healed" Castiel notes.

"Is that so? Let me guess – your brother got you up and walking again. And how are you enjoying the use of those legs? You know, the gift he gave you, I can take away like—" Crowley lifts his hand to snap his finger, but Castiel grabs his hand before he can.

"The thing that healed you, that wasn't your brother. Something...something else, something old and evil. I...I think a part of you knows that. We don't want to hurt Vince. We wanna help him"

"He showed up out of the blue and he fixed me like a miracle. But he did it cold, like...it was nothing to him. Like he was running an errand. Barely said a word. And then he just took off with his groupie friend" Wendy tells them.

"His groupie friend?" Castiel asks.

"Red-headed broad. Didn't say much"

Castiel turns around to look angrily at Crowley. Crowley looks sheepishly down.

**********

Castiel and Crowley walking out of Wendy's house. "So Vince's cabin in Sagamore Hills...apparently, all of his greatest records were written there – serpentine, theatre of mercy..." Crowley tells her.

"I should've known there was something you weren't telling me. Rowena?"

"So mother and I had an unfortunate, if not embarrassing, run-in with lucifer. You're just mad because you're only my second choice for a Lucifer-hunt team-up"

"No, actually I think it's sweet. I thought your motivation was ambition and revenge, but now I know you just wanna save your mother" Castiel tells him sarcastically.

"It's not about saving her. Lucifer has made off with a colossally powerful witch who, by the way, is the only person alive who can slam him back in the cage. He will either kill her, control her, or she will offer her services to the biggest bad in town in order to save her neck, like she always does. Do any of those sound like particularly good outcomes to you?"

Castiel doesn't look very happy about the options presented by Crowley, but looks as though she knows Crowley is right.

**********

Vince's Cabin

Crowley and Castiel looks around for Lucifer when they hear Rowena's voice. She is sitting on a chair on the back porch having a drink "If you're looking for Lucifer, you just missed him"

Castiel and Crowley look at each other "Cup of tea?"

They walk around and out of the cabin "Until you forced me to get back in the game, I'd tried to forget about Lucifer. I loathe him, and I loathe that I had any part in letting him out of the pit he belongs in" Rowena says.

"So you'll help us, then?" Castiel asks her.

"Good god, no. That whole FBI pantsuit look? Not my hex bag. But if you get Lucifer cornered and find yourself in need, I'm there"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.6K 22
" why did he kept on going back to him? " season 4 & 5 | dean winchester x male oc
139K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
175 5 18
Big book of destiel smut, nothing but smut
41 2 1
Spoilers up to and including 8x17; my sincere thanks to Euclase for the art