Heaven ~ Supernatural Book 4

By StineSkar

'Book 4' Continues on with fem!Castiel. Season 12 - 13 More

Season 12
12x01 - Keep Calm And Carry On
12x03 - The Foundry
12x07 - Rock Never Dies
12x08 - LOTUS
12x09 - First Blood
12x10 - Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets
12x12 - Stuck In The Middle (With You)
12x15 - Somwhere Between Heaven And Hell
12x19 - The Future
12x23 - All Along The Watchtower
Season 13
13x01 - Lost And Found
13x03 - Patience
13x04 - The Big Empty
13x05 - Advanced Thanatology
13x06 - Tombstone
13x07 - War Of The Worlds
13x12 - Various & Sundry Villains
13x13 - Devils Bargain
13x14 - Good Intentions
13x16 - Scoobynatural
13x18 - Bring 'Em Back Alive
13x19 - Funeralia
13x21 - Beat The Devil
13x22 - Exodus
13x23 - Let The Good Times Roll
Book 5

12x02 - Mamma Mia

1.6K 30 0
By StineSkar

Bunker

Dean's sitting down talking on his phone with Cas "I haven't found anything on these surveillance cameras. I mean, it's like they just disappeared. How about you? Any of the local beat cops see anybody that shouldn't be there?"

Castiel is outside Aldrich, Missouri standing leaning against the truck "It's pretty rural. Not a lot of beat cops. I've checked all the motels, abandoned buildings. No sign of Sam"

"All right. I don't know. You know, check...real-estate offices. See if anybody bought a place or rented a place. I mean, these people had a freaking plane. Maybe they do things legit"

"Okay, I understand. I'll call you in the morning"

While talking, Dean rises and starts pacing "Cas, hey. So, here's the thing. It's been kind of weird here with, you know, mom being back. It's like we don't know how to act around each other, so we just kind of make this small talk and act normal, but it's – it's so not normal"

"Um, I'm – I'm not sure. What – what has she said to you?" Cas asks him.

"Well, nothing. That – that – that's the whole point"

"Okay, what have you said to her?"

"Well, nothing. I'm – I don't know what to say to her, you know? It – it's – it's like it's all just too much, and...I don't want to overwhelm her"

"Don't make things needlessly complicated, as you humans tend to do. I'll call you" Castiel hangs up.

"Yeah. Great. That's helpful. Thanks" Dean says sarcastically.

**********

"Hey, Cas, what do you got?" Dean asks as he picks up the phone.

Castiel is standing slightly behind a very leafy tree "I think I may have found Sam's location. It's a farm. It appears empty, but it was rented two weeks ago to a woman with an English accent"

"Did you have a look inside?" Dean asks her.

"No, no, it's – it's powerfully warded"

"Powerfully warded? Okay, see, honey, that – that was your headline right there"

Castiel shakes her head and looks down "Are we still discussing the same thing?"

"Where are you?" Dean asks, smiling amused.

"I'll text you the address"

"Okay, got it. I'm on my way" Dean hangs up.

**********

Farmhouse

The impala pulls up. Castiel is leaning against the truck. Dean and Mary exit the impala and walks up to Castiel. "Where's all this warding you mentioned?" Dean asks her.

"It's cloaked. It's very powerful. You brought your mother?" Castiel asks him.

"Hello, Castiel. Yes, he did" Mary tells her.

"You sure there's anyone inside?" Dean asks her.

"No. The agent said the lease was handled long distance, but someone warded the house"

"I'm gonna go have a closer look" Dean starts to walk closer and Mary starts to follow him "Mom, I got this"

"You can keep me from driving, Dean. Not from hunting"

Dean shakes his head in acknowledgment then looks to Castiel for help "I'm locked out by the warding. I could use the company" She offers.

"Thanks" Dean looks at Castiel gratefully and walks away.

**********

Toni reaches down to grab an ice pick-like device. Dean looks at Sam "For example, parts of the body most sensitive to intense pain" she grabs Dean's face "The ear drum. Decaying tooth. Below the belt, of course. And my favorite – under the eyelid"

Dean grunts as Sam watches and tries to get out of the chair "Did you know it's possible to die from pain?" Dean stares straight ahead. Sam struggles to get out of the chair.

There's the sound of a gun cocking. Toni turns to look and sees Mary "Get away from my boys"

"Mom?" Sam asks shocked.

"Yeah"

Mary walks into the room and grabs a set of keys from the table. She walks towards Toni and Dean "Drop it. Ground" Toni doesn't move, and Mary smacks her in the face. She hands the key to Dean who begins to work on his shackles. "That's the ground"

Toni reaches up and knocks the gun away as it fires. Toni smacks both Sam and Dean. Toni punches Mary in the throat and stomach before throwing her into a wall. Dean unlocks his shackles as the fighting continues "Holy crap"

Mary comes back fighting. Dean fires a shot into the air. Toni picks up a piece of glass and cuts her hand. Dean turns the gun on Toni as she turns with her bloody hand out "Xi" Mary begins to gasp as she holds her throat.

Dean walks toward Toni as he points the gun "Kill the spell now. I'm not kidding"

"Shoot me, and your mother has no chance" Dean looks over at Mary who's gasping "The gun"

Sam looks over at Dean who uncocks the gun and gives it to Toni. Dean then punches Toni in the face "Dean!" Mary begins to breath.

"It's okay. She was using a Chinese mind-control technique. Hard to do when you're unconscious. Turns out this ape did read a book or two" Dean tells Sam. After checking on Mary, Dean goes over to unlock Sam.

"Well played" Sam, Dean and Mary look up to see Mick standing at the bottom of the stairs with Castiel behind him a few steps higher up.

"What you were told is basically true. We were keen on knowing about the two of you, seeing as you seem to be partially carrying on the Men of Letters' work here now that the American chapter is defunct"

Toni gets up off the floor.

"So you sic your attack dog on us to what, say hi?" Dean asks Mick.

"Well, part of our group suspect some kind of malfeasance amongst you American hunters. No argument – Lady Bevell went too far. I deeply apologize"

Sam shakes his head incredulously "Mm"

"She'll face consequences in London"

"I'll tell you what, why don't you take a walk, and she can face those consequences right here and now?" Dean suggests.

Mick shakes his head "She's ours. We'll take care of her. Now, I'm here to extend an olive branch. We want to work with you"

"Let me ask you a question, uh, Mick is it? Why would we believe any of this?" Sam asks.

"Lads...if I wasn't sincere, if I meant you harm, there's a dozen ways I could've come in here and taken you all prisoner instead of being unarmed. Not to mention I powered down all the warding's in this shack so your attack dog could come in. I reckon you could finish me off without breaking a sweat. Am I right?" Mick asks Cas.

"I don't sweat under any circumstances"

"My number" Mick hands his card to Castiel, "Take your time, cool down, and just think it over. And what have you got to lose, except your worst nightmares?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 6K 47
4 new messages from Castiel Novak 7 new messages from Castiel Novak You're inbox is full with messages from: Castiel Novak
75.5K 2K 29
Book 1 'Season 4 & 5' This is a fem!Castiel story. It will follow the plot except that Castiel is a girl. So it's basically a genderswap story about...
5.6K 140 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪʀᴜs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ? ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪ...