The Red Lounge

By aconst

[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hur... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Visuals
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Visuals II
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Book Two
Fun Idea?
question?
Beta Readers Needed!

Chapter 7

27.7K 833 62
By aconst

I danced everyday the following week, but it was out of desperation not for fun. It was hard to have fun while dancing when I had a deadline for my tuition and when I worried about Elijah coming back into the lounge. I couldn't help but glance at the door every few minutes, though he never came in.

It was Friday night and I only had two more nights to obtain the rest of my tuition. I had about two thousand dollars remaining, so I was hoping that a big group of intoxicated men came in and waved around cash.

I had practiced pole dancing during the days to learn more complex moves. Paulina and Chanel came in with occasionally to give me a few pointers. There was no competition between us, we genuinely wanted the best for each other.

I danced to a few songs, but it wasnt until the last minute of my final song that two men walked into the lounge. I was on the pole, doing an inside leg hang, so I didnt want to risk getting a closer look of who they were but my gut already knew it was Elijah and his friend.

The song faded out and I slid down the pole, landing gracefully and strutting out of the stage. I stood behind the curtain and held onto my chest, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

Chanel walked over and rubbed my back."Are you okay, babe?"

"I think I'm just exhausted," I lied. I knew that knowing that Elijah was out there was making me incredibly nervous.

"Pole dancing really is an exercise. Sure, its sexy but requires strength and hard work. Look, I dont want you to drain yourself before school starts so I can just give you the $2000, but please pay me back as soon as you can."

I gave her a tight hug. "Really?"

She laughed and returned the hug. "Yes, babe. You're like a sister to me."

How did I go from being homeless and alone to having my whole life looking up in a matter of weeks? I had a beautiful apartment, the best roommate, loving coworkers and boss, plus more money than I could've dreamt of for being an 18 year old. My life was getting too good to be emotionally controlled by a man I didn't even know. I had been intimidated by too many men in my life and I had to put a stop to it.

I released myself from the hug and stood up with more confidence. "I want to keep working, but I'll take it easy. If I'm short by Sunday night, maybe you could help me then?"

She rubbed my arm. "Of course! Anyways, let's start flirting with some men." She winked at me, hooked her arm around mine and we walked out into the lounge together.

We approached some of the men together, flirting and laughing with them. We even went to a table that had couples, both the men and women were equally turned on by our presences. A red headed woman asked if Chanel and I would kiss for two hundred. I was hesitant since I've never kissed a girl, but I liked it. Chanel had full, pink tinted lips that made the kiss pleasant.

"Oh, let's go over there," Chanel said as she nodded her head towards Elijah's table. "The sulking man is kind of turning me on." If Chanel wanted Elijah then I would be left with his friend and I didnt want another awkward confrontation.

"Let's go to that table over there!" I pointed to a table where a honey haired man sat with his eyes on us. He had been eyeing me the whole night and recently  became one of my top tippers.

"Hes most likely going to want only one of us," she whined lightly.

"Well, you can go to the sulking man's table and I'll go to the other guys table. If we arent lucky, we will go do another table together."

She shrugged. "Okay, that works." She walked towards Elijah's table and greeted both men by wrapping her arms around them.

I walked over the my top tipper's table and he smirked when he noticed my presence. "Well, how are you doing beautiful?"

"Not so bad," I said as I trailed my fingers on his shoulders. "And yourself?"

"Not so bad now that you're here," he said in a low voice. He was an attractive guy, about 6 ft, slicked back hair, medium sized beard, and about late 30's.

"Mm, well I wanted to come over and personally thank you for all your tips. They've been a lot of help," I said as I leaned in closer to him.

"I should be thanking you," he said. His left leg began to bounce so I ran my hand up his leg and stopped a few inches away from his crotch.

He groaned and shook his head.  "So tell me, what's your name?"

"Carissa," I whispered into his ear. "And yours?"

"Scott, no where near as exotic as yours."

I giggled and started to unbutton his shirt when I felt a cold hand placed on my shoulder. "Can we get a room?"

I turned around, only to find Elijah glaring at me.

I felt my heart beat stop for a few seconds. "Umm.."

"We're in the middle of something, bud," Scott snapped.

"If you were going to get a room, you wouldve done it sooner," Elijah replied in an annoyed tone. "I know what I want and I go for it. Could we get a room?"

I was at a lost of words, so I simply nodded. He grabbed my hand and walked us to the back of the lounge. I opened the door with the key that was on me and held the door open, he quickly closed it behind him.

I stood in the middle of the room and looked at him with a thousand yard stare.

"What's your real name?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Carissa."

He rolled his eyes. "That's your stage name."

"And real name too."

He took out a thin silver tin from his back pocket, opened it and pulled out a cigarillo. "You're not the best liar." He placed it in his mouth and stared at me with his dark eyes.

"You're not the most warmest person," I quipped.

He shrugged and took a long drag from his cigarillo. "I've been told. Anyways, let's sit." He motioned his hand towards the red velvet couches.

I sat on the end of the couch, and he on the opposite end. "What would you like?" I asked, trying to remain as profession as I coukd.

"Let's talk," he said. He sucked in the content of the cigarillo and exhaled a cloud of tension.

"About?"

"Why do you dance?" He asked.

"I'm trying to collect my tuition money," I said, rubbing my arm.

"How much do you have left to collect?"

"After tonight, maybe about $1500."

He nodded, he took another drag and released a puff of  an aromatic smoke. The aroma was alluring and I wanted to get closer to him, just so I could smell him. The smell of the cigarillo with his rustic cologne was stimulating my sense of smell.

"Class starts Monday?"

I nodded in silence, looking at him with anxious eyes. "What is that you want?" I asked.

"I wanted to apologize for the way I approached you a few days ago. I could tell I made you nervous considering how tense you were today."

"I wasnt tense," I replied.

"Okay," he simply said, not believing a word that was coming out my mouth.

My eyes darted across the room we sat in silence, but I could feel his eyes piercing a hole into my skin. "You're very beautiful," he said.

I laughed with annoyance and stood up. "I'm leaving. There is something wrong with you." I had just opened the door when Elijah grabbed me by the waist, twisted me around to face him and lightly pinned me against the wall.

His crotch was pressed against me, and his inviting lips were just a few inches away from my lips. His breathing became ragged as he leaned in closer to me. I wanted to shove him off me and slap him across the face for causing so much emotional distress, but another part wanted to lunge forward for a kiss.

Elijah pulled away, and a gust cold air whipped between us, creating a hostile environment again. "I need to go," he said, before pulling out a few bills and handing them over to me.

"Elijah!" I called out as I chased after him. "Hey, Elijah!" He had ran out the front door before I could say another word. Once again, I was left with money in my hand and filled with confusion. What was this man doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
704K 20.3K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
409K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...