It All Started With You

By Itx_rere

Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 : Wedding Day
Epilogue
Chapter 30 - Sequel

Chapter 18

3.1K 71 13
By Itx_rere

Picture of Jeremaine

Azariah Williams

I knocked on Jeremaine door and he just looked at me. He was shirtless to and I could just tell he got out the shower cause he was body was nice and oily showing off his tattoos.

"Can I help you?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"Jeremaine, you haven't talked to me in a week...I called and texted you no response." I said making him shrug.

"Cool," He said making me sigh.

"Are you serious dude?"

"As a heart attack. I said I was falling back, you ain't beli--"

"Do you think this is actually gonna make me stay? this is pushing me away."

He chuckled and nodded, "Why you on my doorstep then? Matter fact isn't this  your week to have the kids? Why you here?"

"I miss you Jeremaine. This is my 2nd time popping up on your doorstep, what do I have to do to show you I'm sorry?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Go home." He said trying to close the door, but I stuck my foot in there to stop it.

"Then you'll forgive me?" I asked pushing the door open making him groan. He grabbed my arm and pushed me out than slammed the door in my face.

He salty salty.

I started to knock again, but I knew he wasn't gonna answer, so I just went home. I miss his presence and the way he looked at me so much. I walked back in the house and seen Georgia about to have a heart attack.

"You're back...get your bad ass kids bruh."

"They're not that bad." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Girllaaa, no-th bad CHILD! I had to chase Zachary ass around here at least five times cause he kept taking my phone." She said laughing. "And Zariah, kept trying hide from me."

I didn't respond cause everything she said was a total blur.

"Okay, so I'm taking the little pop up ain't go so well?"

"No Georgia he was still acting like a dick head towards me that's not him at all."

"I got an idea." She said shrugging.

"Let me here it please."

"Go get him an edible arrangement or make him so lunch and take it to his job tomorrow." Georgia said laughing. "And dress up as nurse or in the outfit that y'all first met."

I sighed and shook my head, "I don't know about the dressing up part, but the lunch thing sounds good."

"And if that doesn't work girl, you're just gonna have to express your feelings. Expressing is some form of action."

"I know, but that's really really hard." I said shaking my head.

"Look, don't force it. He'll come around. He'll be stupid if he passed up you."I guess. 

"How are things with you and Almuerzo,"

"Couldn't be better." She said smirking. "I love every ounce and drip of your brother. He's a relationship type of dude, just need mwah to help him realize that. But he's loy--"

"Ou girl, can't pass that loyal word like that"

"Your brother and Zachariah are 2 different breeds," Georgia said laughing.

"Almuerzo is really lo--"

"Yes, girl. Just cause someone fucked you over doesn't mean someone is gonna fuck me over."

"I'm not saying that Georgia. I just know my br--" She cut me off again starting to piss me off.

"Not as well as you think," I scrunched my face up and shook my head.

"I know my fucking brother the fuck. I known him for 18 fucking years." I said popping a grape in my mouth.

"Here come that bi-polar ass side." She said laughing. "Look, I'm so happy you're gonna have this baby when you're 19." 

"Huh? I swear you like switching the topic." I said laughing.

"I know, but I been already planning your nasty 19. It's gonna be dope."

"Mm...I don't know about that. Me and Zachariah was gonna book a hotel room, but now that were not together...it won't feel right doing something without him here."

She groaned and shook her head, "Are you sure you're ready for another relationship?"

"I am...I don't know I fought with him so hard for him to leave me alone, so I could be with Jeremaine." I stopped and sighed, "But now Jeremaine isn't talking to me, so it's like what the fuck is the point and Zachariah was r--"

"Girl don't let the word ready slip out yo mouth. Zachariah was not ready baby. The minute and I mean the same fucking day y'all broke up he was out partying and fucking bitches." Georgia sighed and shook her head. "I shouldn't have told you that, but...I love you more."

I sighed and shook my head, "I almost fell for it didn't I?"

"Yea," Georgia said sighing. "But that's love."

"It hurts Georgia." I said as tears filled my eyes. I tried hugging her, but her eyes widen making me raise my eyebrow.

"Uh...Azariah?" She said starting to stutter as she pointed to my lower body. I all of a sudden became tried or dizzy. I looked down and seen nothing but blood and fainted.

****

I woke up and saw a baby bed next to me. I raised one eyebrow and rubbed my eyes.

"Zachariah?" I asked as I seen his head in his hands.

"Fuck." He said shaking his head. "I thought I lost you."

"What? Why is there a baby bed next to me and why isn't my little Angel kicking my ass right,"

Georgia walked in the room and sighed, "Thank God, you're okay."

"What happened? I remember s--"

"You had our baby early," Zachariah said smiling. "She's perfectly fine, her weight is fine and everything. Nothing is wrong with her mental wise."

"Wait, how long have a been in here?"

"3 days," he said sighing. "And yes Jeremaine has been here. Matter of fact he rushed to see if you were okay when he heard about it. They nigga a little to thuggish to be a doctor."

"What you name her?"

"I know I'm fucking up the A and Z thing we have going on, but I was thinking Miracle Angel Hill." I mean, "You could have died and she could have to. This is a miracle cause shes okay to."

"Zachariah, it means a lot that you here."

"You thought I was really leaving alone? Naw...never." He said chuckling. "I said when Im attached I'm not leaving "

"whats up." jeremaine said walking in the room with scrubs.

"Yea, imma give yall some time to talk." Zachariah said standing up walking out the room making me and Georgia smile.

"You welcome, sis had a little talk with him."

As they walked out Jeremaine looked at me and bit his lips, "Glad you okay.."

"How did this happe--"

"You were stressing to much." He said quickly. "If I wasn't acting like such a dick head and if Zachariah wasn't tryna get back with you then this would have never happened."

"This isn't your fault Jeremaine. If I didn't answer the door like that this would have never happened. Besides my baby is fine, why are you acting like--"

"There's like a 50-50 chance that you cant have kids." He said making me gasp.

"Wait what?" I asked gasping. "How do you know this?"

"Azariah, they ran test. Well, I ran test. There's a good chance that you may not be able to have kids." He said making me shake my head. "Look, it's not final. But that's how it's looking."

"When will you know for sure?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Next week maybe," He said shrugging. "Look, I'm sorry for the way I been acting..."

"You been hurt by a girl haven't you?"

"I was hurt when I found out I was adopted alright. It's not about a girl...I was hurt by my own mother," Jeremaine said making me bite my lip.

"Jeremaine?" He looked at me and I tried to scoot to him, but my body was so sore. 

"Stop girl," He said so smoothing. 

"Come next to me then," I said making him nod. He kicked his shoes off and laid next to me bringing me into his arms. "where does this lead us then? I mean seeing you here even when you were mad at me makes me want you more. But...if you don't wanna deal with me then I understand."

"You gotta promise me that you will respect me when you especially when it comes to your ex. That means no answering the door naked, not talking about yall fucking relationship because you got the closure you need two times, and just I don't I don't know Azariah, but you get it."

I smiled, "So, I won't do none of those things if you take me back."

He grabbed my cheek and kissed me slowly with so much passion, "I missed you."

"I missed you to. When can I see my daughter?"

"When she gets done with tests."

"Wait so does this mean you seen my vagina?" I said making him laugh with that deep sexy laugh.

"Yea, that's exactly what I mean and now since your baby is born, I can put that work on you and show you that you'll be running like a track star."  

I laughed and hit his chest, "BOYY!!" 

"I gotta go though before my boss gets mad...Imma call you," I nodded and he kissed me again before getting up and leaving.

**

"Oh my gosh," I said smiling as I held my baby in my arms for the first time. She was small, but she wasn't to small and she looked just like me. Tears filled my eyes as I stared down at her.

"Oh, so her name isn't Miracle yet, so you can honestly name her."

"What about Zacarea Miracle Hill. To keep the Z's going." I said making him nod.

"I like that. You used both names."  He said nodding. "Look..."

"Zachariah, my relationship is starting to go--"

"Girl shut the fuck up and let me finish." I zipped my mouth and threw away the key. "Look, I want to say sorry for not being here for you physically or mentally through this pregnancy. Even for putting the stress on you and caused you to have this baby earlier even or fucking up your relationship with Jeremaine. I want you to be happy and I know I said this before, but I'm out of your way. I want you to be happy...and I see the one he makes you smile something I ain't do in a long time, but when I grow up imma do that for you baby, but till then can we be friends? Like can you be my best friend."

"Of course Zachariah, but no strings attached right?"

He smirked and licked his lips, "Right." 

"How's it going baby?" Jeremaine asked walking in the room with a McDonalds bag.

"Were chilling...we got the name of the baby," I said looking at my sleeping baby.

"What is it?"

"Zacarea Miracle Hill."

"Keeping yo Z's going. Fucks with it." Jeremaine said nodding. 

"Thanks bae." I seen Zachariah  tense up, but he quickly relaxed. 

"No problem, if I knew you was still here, I would've got you something." Jeremaine said not even looking at Zachariah. "Even though, I don't fuck with you, I still got manners."

Zachariah chuckled and shook his head, "Bruh...it's never that deep. You ain't gonna worry about me interring with yall relationship strictly best friends with no strings. So don't blood cause that's all you right?"

"right."

"So stop sweating the small shit that's one thing she don't likes." Zachariah said making Jeremaine pop his head up.

"let me fi--"

"Alright man, I don't feel like arguing, but I'll be back though. I gotta go handle some shit." Zachariah eyed Jeremaine as he left and laughed.

"I don't fuck with him."

"I know baby." I said laughing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
71.5K 1.9K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
287K 5.9K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
102K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...