A Lycan Fit For A Luna

By madisonrae19

Phoebe Johnson is the daughter of the Moon Goddess Artemis, and has a human father. Living on Earth as a Demi... More

Introduction and Cast
Prologue #1: The Beginning
Prolouge #2: The First Materialisation
Prologue #3: The History Lesson
Chapter 1: My Dad's Final Decision
Chapter 2: Waving Goodbye
Chapter 3: Lupine Peak
Chapter 4: The Furry Boyfriend
Chapter 5: The New School
Chapter 6: Making Friends
Chapter 7: The Royal Bitch
Chapter 8: The Mating and Alpha
Chapter 9: The First Encounter
Chapter 10: The Disgraceful A-Hole
Chapter 11: The Rambunctious Playboy
Chapter 12: The First Attack
Chapter 13: The Lycan Invite
Chapter 14: The Owner of the Palace
Chapter 15 - The First Shift
Chapter 16 - The Heart-Warming Surprise
Chapter 18 - The Beginning of a Realisation and Visitors in the Wood
Chapter 19 - My Prince in Shining... Lycan?
Chapter 20 - My Very Own Delicious Personal Trainer
Chapter 21 - A Workout, a Party, a Kiss
Chapter 22 - A Visitor from the Palace
Chapter 23 - A Threat that Requires a Bodyguard
Chapter 24 - Talks that Destroy the Soul
Chapter 25 - The Attack
Chapter 26 - Fighting for Family
Chapter 27 - A Helping Hand and a Declaration
Chapter 28 - Intoxicating Feelings and Kisses
Chapter 29 - His Erasthai
Chapter 30 - Goodbye's
Chapter 31 - The Unwilling Owner of My Heart
Chapter 32 - The Last Day
Chapter 33 - Stuck Between Two Pathways
Chapter 34 - Taken
Chapter 35 - The Chosen Pathway
Chapter 36 - Interrogation and a Child
Chapter 37 - Searching for Her
Chapter 38 - The Rescue
Chapter 39 - Awakened to Pain
Chapter 40 - Finding Out the Truth
Chapter 41 - Choosing Each Other
Chapter 42 - Becoming One
Chapter 43 - Transforming Into The Luna
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1 - A Naughty Halloween
Bonus Chapter 2 - Meeting The Parents
Bonus Chapter 3 - Derek Kensington-Wield
MY OTHER BOOKS!

Chapter 17 - A Heated Moment with a Baby Lover

23.9K 784 81
By madisonrae19

The weather today feels like a wispy kiss of summer, without the baking heat of the fiery July and Autumn months. The blossom on the trees looks like cake frosting in delicious creams and pinks, and the petals burst out from lower down the branches, leaving the tips still in a tight bud. After the denuded trees of winter, their new and splendid clothes are a joy to see. The lazy wind pushes against the clipped grass like a child blowing a dandelion seed on its way. Above the white wisps trail and the early spring sun brings a welcoming warmth that coats me as good as caramel over a harvest apple.

For a Monday, I am feeling quite good about the world. I think it's probably to do with the fine weather, and the fact that I have my sister and niece and nephew with me, keeping me busy. I love Maria and Marco so, so much. There is something of the summertime in the twins, as if they reflect the warmth of one another, passing it like a beach-ball if the other feels sadness. Perhaps that's what makes them so resilient and such a joy to be around. There are, of course, times when they fight, but even then they are simply as kittens learning how to be cats and it evaporates as quickly as it comes. Maria is very possessive over her mum, always wanting to cuddle her and pushing Marco out the way, which he does not like at all. I have a feeling that learning to share will be one of their difficulties.

Right now Alex and Tammy are playing with them, unfortunately impressing me on Alex's behalf. I swoon every time I see him playing with the little ones. Ana confessed to me last night how she would love a baby of her own, but Jorden is sceptical about it because he is worried that he won't make a good dad. If the way he has been looking after Marco is any indication, I am sure he would be pleasantly surprised about his parental skills when the time comes for them to reproduce. Jacinda has been keeping away from the twins, only going near them when Alex is with one of them. She laughed in Ana's face when she said she wanted a baby, because she dislikes children, and doesn't want one because she doesn't want to 'damage' her figure. I hope she never has a child for the baby's sake, as Jacinda is unable to look out for anyone but herself, and wouldn't be a very loving mother, of that I am sure.

Bella and I are sunbathing on one of the loungers, lapping up the baby warming rays, trying to catch an early tan. My skin is so flipping pale though; I have to fake tan just to give myself a bit of colour. I am wearing the cutest scarlet coloured swimsuit, courtesy of Tammy, showing of my thin, shapely figure, and it would give me Baywatch vibes if I had the tits to fill it out.

"So, what's going on with you?" Bella asks, turning onto her side to face me.

"Nothing, I'm good." I reply, tearing my gaze away from Alex, who is currently tickling Maria, her shrieks of delight music to my ears.

"No you're not. I can tell something's bothering you sweetie, come on talk to me." She urges.

"Seriously Bell's, I'm fine. Just a bit stressed from school, and missing dad a minuscule amount. That's all." I reply, trying to get her off my case.

"Whatever you say." Bella replies, obviously not believing me. It is infuriating at times when someone knows you so well that they can tell when you're a bit down, even when your fake smile game is on point.

We lap into silence, and I lazily let my vision drool over towards the others again. Jacinda is wearing a bikini so skimpy I really don't think she should be wearing it in front of children, with the bottoms literally being a string of black material, and her boobs nearly spilling out of the cups. Can she not afford material or something? She seems to love shopping in charity shops, her clothes always being to small and short for her. Alex and Jacinda are sat together at the moment, with her draping herself all over him. Ana has now taken charge of Maria, spinning her around much to her glee. I think Bella must love this; live in childcare at her fingertips every moment of the day.

I am trying to relax, but I just cannot get over the lingering touches, flirty whispers and cheeky giggles coming from Jacinda and Alex's direction. It is just so annoying. There are children around here you know! Take it inside and get a room would you? You don't have to show off your blooming relationship to everyone here! Nobody wants to know! With a scowl, I turn my body away from them, unable to watch the sickly sweet show any longer.

As it is only April, it is warmer then the freezing winter months, but there is still a slight numbing breeze; I daren't go into the pool just yet, and goose bumps arise on my skin as the sun isn't quite strong enough to cancel out the chilling breeze.

"You know Phoebe; he hasn't stopped staring at you all day." Bella whispers to me, a giddy smile on her face.

"Who?" I ask, feigning ignorance.

"Alex." Bella replies, rolling her eyes.

An involuntary smile blooms onto my face like the blossom on the trees knowing this fact. I try to stamp it out, but I am like a silly school girl with a crush. I mean I am a school girl, but I do not have a crush. Nope. I try to inconspicuously look over my shoulder, but am caught red handed when I spot Alex already watching me. I can feel a pull between us, like a magnetic force trying to draw us closer. It is as if my home is in his eyes... but I know these are dangerous, stupid thoughts. His eyes hold the depth and power to draw me in and keep me as a willing captive forever. There is a reason they are the same colour as the icy, dangerous depths of the sea. The pull is broken like a cut wire when Marco starts crying for his mummy, making Bella rush over to him. When I look back towards Alex, his eyes are still trained on mine, much to Jacinda's chagrin. I am well acquainted to her scowling face by now. I feel special, that look of disgust is reserved just for me. I smirk at her and wink, almost seeing steam boil out of her ears at the motion. I turn back around to see Ana watching us carefully, her eyes alight with mischief, and a slow smirk stretching upon her lips as she watches the murderous expression on Jacinda's face, pointing lasers at me. I think I need to start sleeping with one eye open.

***

The day they leave can only be described as a royal bummer. Bella would have loved to stay longer, but she has to meet her husband at the airport so that they can fly back home together. Although it's been hectic, I have loved every minute of it. I just love children... I guess it's the Luna instincts in me. I cannot wait to have a family of my own someday, but first things first: I need a suitable man. A man who loves children and... oh, sweet baby Jesus. I nearly drop the chocolate cake I baked for Bella to take home for her and Valentino when I walk out the front door and witness Alex saying goodbye to Maria. Oh. My. God. Can I marry him right now? He is on the floor, hugging them both, whilst Maria acts fascinated with his fingers. They are huge. I'm not sure how they fit inside of things. He talks to her in a ridiculous little baby voice, before placing a fleeting kiss on her head, and swings her around, before giving her to Bella, who chuckles quietly. They are the only two out here at the moment. Bella asks Alex to strap Marco in the car whilst she deals with Maria, who, in a ridiculously cute manner is singing 'bye-bye' to Alex, waving frantically at him.

Alex turns and plucks Marco off the ground, holding the squirmy baby in one hand whilst picking up the book he was 'reading' in the other. I watch on, trying to contain my giggles, as he furiously tries to plug in the straps of his chair, assuring Bella he knows what he is doing. Seeing that his patience is withering, I strut out of the house and tap him on the shoulder.

"Need any help?" I ask, trying not to laugh at the mangled mess of the car seat he has caused.

"No." He growls at me. Rude. Thanks for reminding me why I hate you buddy!

"You sure?" I ask again, smoothly leaning against the car, watching him struggle. Even Marco has a 'wtf' look on his face.

"Fine." He huffs, crossing his arms like a baby.

I put the cake on the middle seat, and then in one click, I successfully strap Marco in.

"What? How did you do that?" Alex gasps, mouth agape.

"Magic." I whisper, chuckling at him.

Before he can reply, Ana comes bounding out of the house, with Jordan, Tammy and Brad in quick succession behind her. She really is a firework of energy. We all say our goodbyes to Bella and her little brood, Ana, Tammy, Bella and I with a few tears in our eyes. Then Vincent decided to finally show up. He has been strangely absent these past few days. I personally think he's scared of the babies.

"I'll miss you so much Bella! We have to see each other again soon!" I sniff.

"Of course we will Phoebe. We will all miss you too! You know how much the twins and I love you. " Bella chuckles, hugging me tightly.

"You're welcome back anytime." Alex informs her with a small smile.

"Thank you Alex. And thank you for looking after the twins! It was really kind of you. Make sure you look after my sisters." She smiles and winks at him before squeezing him in a bear hug. Poor lad, his cheeks are flaming!

"Don't worry, they are safe with me." He murmurs, staring directly into my eyes. I think I might pass out.

I hug both of the twins one more time, and give Bella one more cuddle before she takes off for the airport. We all wave, calling out our goodbyes. I am a little worried about her taking off down the mountain on her own, what with the rogues surreptitiously sneaking about. However, it's not like I can simply shout 'adios' and sprint off at an inhuman speed after Bella.

"You're worried about them." Alex comments, his gaze heavy.

"I just don't want anything to happen to them." I sigh, turning to face him. He's quite close...

"I will follow her down the mountain to make sure they leave safely."

"Really?" I murmur, lost in the steel emotion of his eyes.

"Of course. I won't let anything happen to them."

Nodding, I try to peel my eyes away from his, but it is there again. Electricity hypnotising me and making me draw even closer to him. Our toes are touching. This close to him I can smell the intoxicating minty freshness of his breath, and I subconsciously wonder if it tastes as good as it smells. My heart is chanting 'kiss me' like a football anthem, and my mind is strangely silent, drawing blanks over and over because of our clothes. He gulps, and one masculine hand draws up, tucking a loose curl behind my ear, before leaving a ghost of a touch from his knuckles skimming across my cheekbone. This moment is so intimate, and I am feeling very (slightly) aroused, and he hasn't even touched me yet. Then he's leaning towards me, eyes burning with a passionate fire. Is this it? Is he finally going to kiss me? My heartbeat is roaring in my ears, my palms are slightly clammy, my...

"Alex!" A cold voice snaps, sending us tumbling out of the fiery moment, and back to earth with a hard slap.

I can feel my cheeks heating up and turning that red that just yells 'I've-been-caught-doing-something-I-shouldn't-be-doing!'. Damn you pale skin!

"I overheard you saying that you will accompany Bella and those kids down the mountain. I'll come with you as back up in case anything was to happen." Jacinda says chirpily, but I can see the anger in her eyes. Anger directed at me. Oh my goddess! I nearly kissed Alex! As in his lips nearly touched mine! What is wrong with me?

"Ok, you two go do that. We weren't doing anything. Nope, we definitely weren't having a moment! Anyway I've got to dash... I've got to go... brush... my... tortoise." I stutter, gradually walking backwards across the gravel.

Shit! Did I seriously just say that? Acknowledging their confused looks, and my own flaming embarrassment, I quickly turn on my heel and sprint back into the mansion, eventually hearing them run off at super speed to make sure Bella, Marco and Maria are ok. What a crazy day. I really need to step up my game of repelling Alex... at this rate he might think I actually like him!

Which I do not.

Nope.

Not even a tiny bit.

Not even a tincey-wincey itsy-bitsy – ok. You get the idea. I, Phoebe Johnson, do not like Alex whatever-his-surname-is, at all, whether you are referring to a platonic or romantic sense. Especially romantic.

Hi guys, what do you think of the chapter? Please vote if you enjoyed it, and want to see more!

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 406 24
My name is Jade and my father is Viktor an elder to are kind. My elder sister betrayed us and started a war between vampires and lycans. Lucian my si...
63.5K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...
150K 4.6K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
6K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...