angel. h.s ✔️

By vanillasoy

//april showers bring may flowers// she was an angel, an angel trapped in the devils game, harry was no saint... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
alternate ending.
a shameless self promotion

seventeen.

30.4K 809 2.5K
By vanillasoy

this is long af im sorry i couldn't help myself but also hello h in that jacket

+

The lights flashed around me as I felt my body move with the music thumping through the building, I was sticky with sweat and almost nauseous but I was enjoying myself so I didn't care.

I was happy as I danced with Tessa, agreeing to dance with her to save Rhiannon the embarrassment of Tessa's wild ways. I stumbled about grinning as Tessa pulled me over to the booth we'd commandeered earlier and I flopped onto the leather seat, my jeans sticking to the surface.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" Rhiannon cheered as Kate pushed her way over to us with a tray of eight shot glasses and I grinned as my chest heaved. Jeans had been a bad idea, agreeing to go out these girls was a bad idea but I didn't care anymore.

I threw back one shot at the sound of cheers from my friends and I coughed slightly as I went for the second one watching through lazy eyes as Tessa screamed at Rhiannon to drink hers at the same time.

I was having incredible fun and I was too drunk to care. Too drunk to feel bad.

"Whats the time?" I asked, my words loud and slow as I tried to look at whichever one of them had access to a phone.

"Who cares! Lets dance!" Tessa shouted at me and I grinned widely as I let her tug me away.

I danced and danced as Kate and Tessa kept supplying Rhiannon and I with drinks, although all my attempts to buy them drinks got rebuffed, the two of them saying something about it being payment for me letting them drag me out.

"I haven't seen one hot guy!" Tessa shouted into my ear and I frowned dramatically at her as I looked around the dark club, admittedly it was hard to see if someone was attractive but I was sure Tessa wouldn't have a problem finding someone interested in her.

"What about him?" I shouted pointing at a guy who looked slightly older than me and Tessa scrunched up her face making me laugh and I looked around again as we continued to dance, Rhiannon joining in with another drink in her hand.

My movements became jerky as the girls continued dancing around me as my eyes fell on someone looking down over the balcony at me.

I grinned as I met the familiar eyes and waved excitedly watching as Harry's frown shifted into a grin before he shook his head in what I recognised as amusement. He did that a lot.

My attention was taken from Harry suddenly as I felt a warm hand touch my bare arm and I jerked again as I looked at the man I'd pointed out to Tessa. His hand slipped down to my waist as he danced on me in an attempt to get me to move but all I did was shake my head.

"No thanks." I mumbled, shaking my head, as I shifted away to dance with Kate this time, who just frowned at my new found friend.

"Who were you wave at?" She shouted into my ear and I grinned at her about to tell her that Harry was here, pretty sure he'd satisfy Tessa's craving for an attractive criminal, when I felt hands on my bum and I jumped.

"I said no!" I glared at the man who kept moving his hands on me, thankful that Kate pulled me away from him as well and further into the crowd.

I was aware he kept following us and I tried to put as much distance between me and him as I could although I was stumbling in my boots every time I moved.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted, finally snapping even though I was seeing two of him and felt bad.

Suddenly he was shoved away and the crowd parted like the red sea and I couldn't see the man anymore as a body blocked my vision and I frowned as I peered round only to see that it was Harry.

Harry with his arm outstretched at the man who kept dancing with me, a black gun pointed at him and I felt my blood freeze.

"She said no mate."

Harry spoke lowly and without thinking I wrapped my hand around the bicep of outstretched arm, aware of all the eyes on us and it felt like time had stopped and I was pretty sure I couldn't hear the music anymore.

I met Harry's eyes as he glanced down at me and I grinned without thinking about it, even if what he was doing was scary, I was still happy to see my Harry.

"Now fuck off."

Harry spat as the click of the gun being cocked echoed through my head and I watched as the man turned and pushed away from us without a second thought and I watched Harry stuff his gun away before turning to me.

"Come on you, I'm taking you upstairs." Harry shouted into my ear and I nodded happily.

"Wait, my friends!" I shouted tugging on Harry's hand that I had taken a hold of watching as Harry glanced over my head before looking down at me and nodding.

"Tess!" I shouted, trying to get her attention but all I got was Rhiannon's and I waved at her, glad that she got my message as she grabbed both of their hands and followed us.

"I'm so happy you're here, I've missed you so much you've not been to work!" I rambled as I followed Harry up a set of stairs I'd only been up once and that was short lived, watching with wide eyes as Harry nodded at a bouncer.

"This is the VIP area!" Tessa squealed and I grinned as I spotted Louis.

"LOUIS!" I shouted as I made a beeline to tackle Louis into a hug, catching him off guard as he stumbled making me stumble in my boots.

"Is she drunk?" I heard someone ask but I couldn't figure out who said it or who they were talking about so I just laughed along.

"Fancy seeing you here."

Louis laughed peeling me off him making me stumble once more and I was thankful for the warm hand steading me.

"Christ how much have you had to drink?" Harry muttered and I was glad the music wasn't as loud up here and I didn't have to shout as loudly. I pouted as I tried to think about it.

"Welllll....." I trailed off, "I had a shot at Rhiannon's and then Kate bought me one and Tessa bought me two and then we danced and I almost fell over and there were four shots and two vodka sodas and then there were even more drinkies and I'm not sure." I said smiling at Harry.

"Who's Rhiannon?" Harry asked, frowning at me and I pointed immediately at her.

"My new friend!" I told him excitedly. "Oh Rhiannon, this is Harry and his friends and they're criminals if you wanted a hot criminal." I grinned at her, watching as her eyes moved around the area warily.

"May." Harry murmured and I looked at him expectantly. "I didn't think you were a drinker?" He asked and I shrugged as I hugged him tightly.

"I missed you." I squeezed him, aware of someone laughing but all it did was make me laugh in agreement.

"Another round?" Someone asked and I pulled away from Harry smiling, nodding as I saw Kate nod too.

"No, May's had enough." Harry said firmly and I pouted as he sat down on one of the sofas and I stared at him as I was pulled down by his side.

"What do you mean he's a criminal?" Rhiannon asked quietly, tugging on my arm and I looked at her strangely.

"He's in the Snakes." I explained as I ran a hand through my hair, "Look they all wear leather jackets when they're out on business." I pointed at Harry and Louis before my eyes landed on Niall and I waved at him.

"I've never seen it before on you." I told Harry easily, "That's hot." I said, turning my eyes back to Niall and spotted the blonde girl next to him.

"Fran!" I grinned, "I missed you! This is Fran she's Niall's girlfriend now and she used to be my best friend but she hates me now and that's okay because I hate me too. But its super to see you Fran you're still really pretty, I hope you're having as much fun as me!" I pointed at Fran so Rhiannon, Kate and Tessa knew who I was talking about.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Fran asked and I looked at her strangely.

"Well honestly fuck my boyfriend." I slurred as I attempted to untuck my shirt and pulled it up so she could see the new fresh set of bruises covering my rib cage only to have my hands removed and my shirt pulled back down.

"I'm taking you home."

I looked up at Harry who was frowning and I shook my head pouting. "I don't want to go home, why would I want to go home?" I asked as if he was stupid.

"Because you're drunk and I'm pretty sure you have work tomorrow. Say goodbye to your friends." Harry said and I stared at him until he realised I wasn't moving.

"Sunshine, say goodbye." Harry tried again and I grinned immediately.

"I love you all!" I shouted as I hugged all three of the girls at once, laughing as we stumbled about even though only two of them were in high heels.

I stared wide eyed as Harry's warm hand covered mine and he tugged me through the upstairs area until we came to a staircase in the back that we hadn't come up and I frowned as I looked around.

"You're not going to murder me are you?"

"Why on earth would I do that?" Harry laughed as he tried to steady me as I stumbled along, aware of the cold night biting at my bare arms now that we were outside.

"C'mon that's my car."

I stopped walking the moment my eyes landed on the car Harry had pointed out at the far end of the alley and I almost fell over as Harry pulled me, not aware that I'd stopped.

"That's not your car." I told him.

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't, where's the other one? The big one I like." 

I refused to get into the car that Harry claimed was his, this small sporty car thing was not his and I was not getting into a strangers car.

"At the mechanics, this is my other car. I have more than one May." Harry told me, looking down at me and I huffed knowing even in my heeled boots he was still taller than me.

"I promise this is my car, and we're going home sunshine."

I gave in and continued following Harry down the dark alleyway until we reached the car, letting him lean me against it whilst he opened the door.

"Why do you have two cars?" I asked curiously as he helped me in and pulled my seatbelt across.

"I have a lot of money." Harry shrugged before he shut the door on me and crossed around the front.

"Where's your other one?" I asked once he'd shoved the keys in and the radio made noise making me stare at it.

"M'getting it fixed."

"Why?"

"I hit someone with it."

"Why?" I asked staring at Harry as he turned the heater up and carefully pulled out from the curb.

"You ask a lot of questions when you're drunk." Harry muttered and I frowned as I lent forward trying to see him better but struggling because of the stupid belt so I flopped back again.

"Talk to me! I want to know things about you, you're my best friend." I demanded, making Harry glance at me.

"M'very boring sunshine."

"I bet you're not, talk to me about work or Gemma. I'd love to meet her I bet she's lovely cause she's your sister so she has to be lovely, and I bet she's really pretty too cause you're quite pretty well not really, you're okay. Gemma is beautiful."

I pressed my face against the cold glass of the window as I finished talking and stared out at the bright lights of London as we passed, Harry's laugh filling the small car.

"Haaaaaaaarry."

I whined turning back to look at him watching the his eyes darted across the windscreen as he shifted gears and stopped at a red light, glancing at me with a raised eyebrow.

"How'd you do that?" I mumbled reaching out to touch his eyebrow before I tried to get mine to do that, but with no luck I just focused back on Harry as the light turned green.

"That's your favourite colour." I pointed out.

"Yeh' it is, not quite that shade though." Harry said and I smiled at him.

"Tell me something about you." I urged.

"You don't want know about me." Harry shook his head and I finally got my seat belt unclipped so I could twist around in the seat to look at him properly.

"I do!" I insisted. "Okay, I'll tell you something about me and then you tell me about you." I grinned.

"My favourite food is seafood."

"Mine is probably McDonalds." Harry looked at me as I groaned loudly.

"You're not meant to say the same thing!" I explained leaning forward so I could rest my forehead on my knees.

"You better not vomit in my car, I'm serious May." Harry warned and I sat up immediately.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad." I begged leaning against the window again as I saw the car turn into my street. "What's your favourite season?"

"I don't have one." Harry pulled up outside my house and I crossed my arms as I stared at the side of his face.

"You said that about a favourite colour and then you made one up which I'm mad about. My favourite season is Spring and I love prawns, oh I could cook some prawns now actually I am hungry and I wish it was Spring too, although Christmas is soon and I do love Christmas."

"Do you like Christmas?" I asked Harry who was sat across from me with a smirk on his lips and I reached forward to stick my fingers in the corners of his mouth and pushed them both up. "Like it more when you smile at me."

"You need to go to bed." Harry tugged a hand through his hair and I huffed but pushed the door open nevertheless, squealing as the ground rapidly raised to my face but I never landed on it as I was hauled up my arms.

"You're a fucking mess." Harry muttered as he kicked the door shut behind me and I watched with wide eyes as he half dragged me up the steps to my door.

"Where's your key?" Harry asked and I shrugged.

"In my bag." I told him helpfully.

"And where's your bag?"

"In the car." I smiled up at him, watching as his eyes rolled in the dark and I pouted. "No rolly, only smiley."

"Stay here, do not move and do not make a noise." Harry told me and I watched as he jogged down the garden, the orange lights of his car filling the night sky and making me squint as he retrieved my bag and came back to me.

"I said not to move."

"I didn't." I frowned, unsure why he was chastising me.

"Why are you on the ground then?"

I frowned as I looked down at myself, my jaw dropping as I patted the ground. It was hard and cold just like it always was. Interesting.

I stayed on the ground until I heard the quiet squeak of my front door being pushed open and then I was lifted from the ground by my upper arms and I let out a squeal of my own in surprise as Harry set me upright in my hallway.

"You have got to be quiet, sunshine."

I nodded and saluted him as he helped me up the stairs, holding onto my waist every time I wobbled and I got to my bedroom in one piece, slapping the wall several times until I found the light switch, blinking rapidly as the brightness stung my eyes.

I dropped my bag on the floor as I flung myself onto the bed, bouncing slightly as I curled up and shut my eyes ready to snuggle up and fall asleep straight away.

"No."

"You're not my father. No one is." I muttered as I felt myself being pulled up once again and I opened my eyes to see Harry bent down pulling my boots off and I kicked my feet away from him.

"I can do that." I protested making Harry snort.

"Your bedroom is very green." Harry said randomly as I stumbled around my room trying to get my second boot off before I started on my jeans.

"No, is yellow and white." I told him matter of factly, "Harry help me, I can't get my top off." I whined.

"I don't think you should take your top off, May."

Harry kept his distance from me and it was hurting my feelings as I stared at him across my bedroom.

"I have a bra and I don't want to be sleep with it, it's pressing on my ribs."

I complained as I tried to pull my shirt off. Hearing Harry sigh he pulled my shirt back down and moved around to the back of me and I felt his warm fingers make quick work of the clasp.

I sighed in relief after Harry unhooked it from my arms and pulled it off out from under the side of my top and I grabbed a jumper from the floor and pulled it on.

"How'd you get so good at that?" I asked as I fumbled about with my jeans.

"You don't want to know." Harry told me shaking his head as he guided me to my bed once I'd got my jeans off.

I couldn't find my shorts but my head hurts too much to care.

"Goodnight May." Harry spoke quietly as he left my side and I sat up immediately, tears stinging at my eyes.

"Stay."

Harry paused but didn't turn to face me.

"Please. No one ever stays."

I watched as Harry rubbed his jaw before turning the light off and coming back over to the opposite side of my bed.

"Just for a bit. You have a boyfriend." Harry told me and I nodded even though it was dark and I felt the bed dip as he sat on it and I tried to shift closer to his warmth.

"Talk to me. I like your voice."

"About what?" Harry asked and I shrugged.

"Anything." I smiled in the darkness, I was glad I was still having fun, I was glad I'd agreed to go out tonight with the girls. I should do it more often.

"I've never seen your hair down before." Harry said after a few moments silence and I licked my lips.

"Tommy hates it down, so I always wear it up. That's why I wore it down so everyone would think I'm ugly." I explained as I tugged at a piece of hair absentmindedly.

"Is it naturally this curly too?" Harry asked and I nodded as I looked over at him, seeing the whites of his eyes already looking in my direction.

"He hates that too doesn't he?"

"Yup." I laughed as I tried to snuggle in closer to the warmth.

"It's okay though. I just straighten it." I shrugged as I felt Harry shift before the covers were lifted up and I slowly realised Harry had gotten under my quilt with me.

"What's your favourite book?" I asked changing the subject, I didn't want to talk about Tommy, I was still upset with him.

"Haven't read one in a while." Harry replied and I gasped sitting up so I could lean over him, trying to adjust my position.

"Stop moving sunshine." Harry groaned.

"Sorry." I replied immediately and laid back down, his admission forgotten in my brain but sleep was nowhere near.

"You're not going to remember any of this in the morning."

I frowned again in the darkness as I felt warm fingers tracing patterns on my bare thigh and I gasped shoving my head under the quilt so I could see what was going on.

"Of course I will." I said once I'd resurfaced.

It was Harry's fingers.

"I'm not even drunk." I defended myself as I laid looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeh' you are pretty girl. Why did you-"

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" I cut Harry off.

"Of course I do." Harry said and I laughed shaking my head. He was the drunk one. Or blind or maybe he had really low standards. Probably all three.

"Why do you not wear your seatbelt in the car?" Harry asked.

"Because sometimes I hope there'll be a crash and I'll die." I mumbled, "What do you want for Christmas?" I yawned.

"May." 

I yawned again as Harry said my name and I just turned to look at him, tracing the features of his face.

His soft skin, the sharp angle of his cheekbone, his plump lips and the gentle curve of his nose. It felt nice under my skin.

"I have to get my best friend something." I mumbled as I shut my eyes.

"I don't need anything but you,"

I heard Harry whisper, or at least I think it was him, my brain was getting fuzzier by the second.

Alcohol is funny stuff. I like alcohol.

"But you're drunk and you won't remember this in the morning."

"Course I will, best friends always member everyting." I mumbled as I yawned again, feeling soft touches in my hair as I snuggled further into my pillow, my very warm pillow and I was glad I'd come home.

"Memembeer everyting." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
6.3K 620 16
They thought she was gone and forever. They thought he was the one who took her away from them. They thought he wasn't real... But what about the tru...
185K 4.3K 38
"Even Gods favourite angel was a sinner, baby."
65.7K 508 46
A bunch of Harry Styles imagines to read when you feel bored,happy,sad,excited,kinky...idk. Requests are taken but would be considered as Y/N of cour...