(Bad Milk ) yandere cuphead x...

By DevilKnife

by little old me (I really don't know what to put) More

sick in love
you are not safe for long bendy
what the boom
my next target
what the ice age in under
oops my bad brother
bad ending
what meh life
a/n
wag

Good ending

2.3K 30 41
By DevilKnife

(sorry for the smg4 thingy also third person  also swearing )

You sat there crying.. Why you.. Just why! "love?" a voice called out. "fuck you " you told him. "hm.. " he hum and walk out. After a while you heard scream and stuff being smash. You ran up stairs and saw mugs.. Your real true love. "y/n!" mug man said as he hugged you while crying. You did the same as you cried... But I thought you were dead.  "No it just a little chip" he chuckled. You looked at his mugged head. Just a chip was gone. "I love you" you said as you kiss his cheek.  "w what!" a voice scream. Cup head head was almost cracked.  "You don't love me.. " he whimper out.  "no I never.. So you can burn in hell with the devil.. " You lean close to his face. "that devil you gamble" as you step on his head. And smash it into pieces. "come on" mug man said as he took you outside.

3 months past

You and mug man were married. You were cuddling well.. Mug man was asleep while you were cuddling him. "I love you mug man I do anything for you... "

"even killing a girl"

Ohhhhh plot twist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 407 14
Just some headcanons of the Minecraft mobs :3 Note: Reader-chan is female!
166K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.6K 132 3
𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 | ❞𝖠 𝖣𝖤𝖲𝖨𝖦𝖭𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖣 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧 𝖨𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖫𝖤𝖦𝖠𝖫 𝖳𝖮 𝖧𝖴𝖭𝖳 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖢𝖴𝖫𝖠𝖱 𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖫�...