Fiend (Urban)

By collectionsofnovels

The streets created a monster but the devil himself turned her into a beast and even though the streets was n... More

โœจ| Prologue |โœจ
โœจ01| The Beginning
โœจ02| Murda'
โœจ03| Caskets
โœจ04| Eat Up
โœจ05| Hidden Memories
โœจ06| Watch Out
โœจ07| Moment Of Truth ๐Ÿธโ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿคซ
โœจ08| Trust Issues
โœจ09| The Truth Will Never Set You Free๐Ÿ’‹

โœจ10| You don't love me like you say you do

121 11 7
By collectionsofnovels

Excuse ALL errors, I'm still editing. Pls and thank you.

| 💋 Taniyah 💋( Jason Daughter ) |

I sat in class doing my assignment as I watched these girls from the corner of my eyes. They were talking about me like always. I sighed, brushing some of my hair out of my face and raised my hand.

The teacher motioned for me to come here and I did exactly that.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah gone head and take the bathroom pass while you at it." She said dismissing me and I walked away from her and grabbed that dumb ass hallway pass before leaving the classroom..... well I at least tried to.

"Look at Taniyah finna go cry in the bathroom with her scary ass." Mila laughed pointing at me causing others to join in and laugh too.

"Nah, she finna go tell her father who is a cop." Another one of her friends said causing the class to erupt in laughter again.

"That's why y'all weave stiff. And, at least I can say we don't live off the government like half of y'all at this fucking school." I snapped glaring at the four girls who glared back at me.

"So what you trying to do?" Tasha asked laughing and standing up as she walked closer to me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I'm not the one with the problem, y'all beefing with y'all damn selves because I don't give a flying fuck about neither one of y'all. But, if you wanna get this bitch bussin' then what's good?" I asked throwing the pass down on the floor and squaring up with her.

Our teacher Mrs. Fritz didn't even care about us fighting nor arguing, she been lost faith in her students awhile ago.

Tasha and Mila stood from their seats and made their way towards me.

"You guys have a seat now. Taniyah go to the bathroom." Mrs. Fritz said trying to break it up, but Mila already had threw the first punch and it landed it on my cheek while I wasn't looking.

I quickly snapped back into reality and grabbed her by her hair, swinging her to the ground and getting on top of her before throwing punches after punches.

Tasha stood there as I stomped her friend out before finally deciding to jump in and when she did, she yanked me up by my hair and punched me in the mouth causing blood to leak down my chin and onto my shirt.

I caught an attitude and elbowed her in the stomach, causing her to groan out in pain and stumble back some. I got back on my feet in the midst of her running into the wall and punched her straight in the face, causing a bone to pop outta place.

"Stop, stop. Get them. Break them up what the fuck are y'all doing, stop her before she kill that damn girl." Some girl yelled, demanding the boys around and they quickly grabbed me up off of her and restrained me.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes as I sighed. They always wanted to break up some shit, why couldn't they just let us fight?

"Call 911." Someone yelled in a scared tone and everyone eyes fell on her before traveling down to the ground where Tasha laid, lifelessly.

My heart dropped and I fucking panic, I ran for my fucking' life and I didn't stop running until I felt like I wasn't being chased anymore. But, even then I still couldn't escape what I just had did or what I had just witnessed.

My phone was ringing but, I simply ignored it. The only thing that was on my mind, was me murdering a bitch for talking shit and trying to play me like I was l some punk ass bitch.

I finally came to a stop when I spotted a ocean and a bridge. I pulled my phone from my pocket and clicked the power button, seeing my father name under a missed call.

I debated on calling him or not, and sighed when I couldn't. I threw my phone into the ocean and walked away, heading for the bridge.

I was about to go to the other side of town, where nobody could find me at. I didn't know anybody over there, but it was cool though.

I spotted a police car sitting on the corner of the street and turned in a nearby ally, running down the street and turning, spotting another police car. Their lights turned on when they spotted me and my heart beat increased tremendously.

My life flashed before my eyes, as I ran for my life. The squad cars sped down the streets, trying to arrest me but I ran through through people backyards trying to get away from them.

As I looked back to see how far away they were, someone tackled me and we went rolling around in the grass until we came to a complete stop and he aggressively grabbed me by my hands and put them behind my back before cuffing them.

My chest heaved up and down fasy as he pulled me up and yanked me towards him as he walked.

"You in a whole lotta trouble girl." He said shaking his head.

"I didn't do anything." I mumbled, rolling my eyes, annoyed.

"That girl is dead." He shouted angrily, and my heart dropped for the third time that day. She was really dead. "And, there's nothing anybody could do to bring her back. You're going to jail for the rest of your life." He said opening the back door for me and pushing me in, roughly.

"Stop dragging me around I'm not your fucking rag doll." I shouted, with my eyes glaring into his.

"Yes, I have her. I'm bringing her in now."

| 🌈Brielle🌈 |

"Ape please can you just talk to me. I'm sorry." I pleaded following behind him as he grabbed his clothes and put them in boxes. "Please." I said grabbing him by the arm and he yanked away from me not once sparing me a glance and my heart dropped.

"You really about to leave me after all we been through?" I asked in disbelief as I crossed my arms and stared at him with tears in my eyes.

He ignored me and continued packing up all of his belongings without saying a single word to me. I thought after a while he would stop being childish and just talk to me but he wouldn't.

Niggas really wasn't shit and I couldn't fucking stand them.

"You the one that cheated and I fucking forgave you. You the one that decided to step out on me and go be with some bitch that don't even love you. Ape, I love you. I have always been there for you. When have I not had your back? When have I not been there for you? When have I not been loyal to you? I was always LOYAL to you Ape. Why are you treating me like this?" I yelled, getting in his face as he picked up a box and made his way out the door but I ran after him and knocked the box out of his hands.

"Brielle leave me the fuck alone." He calmly said picking the box back up before putting it into his car and I frowned.

"I should be the one leaving you. Yo ass the one that cheated." I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled shaking his head.

"I never cheated on you, Bri."

Shaking my head, I responded. "See, look at you calling me another bitch name."

"I been calling you Bri, every since I met yo ass and you know that." He responded calmly but I could tell that he was annoyed with me, probably even fed up and couldn't stand me but I didn't care.

I wanted my baby back and I was gonna do everything in my power to get him back. I couldn't let anybody else take my spot, especially not now since he got money.

Sighing I rolled my eyes, knowing that he was right. "There's a video of you fucking her, why did you lie to me?"

"Like there's a video of you fucking multiple men going around." He muttered low enough for me not to hear but I still heard him anyway and I had no idea he knew about those.

"This ain't about me. This is about you. Stop changing the topic because we all know that you are the fucking problem, Ape."

"I'll be here to see my kids in the morning." And without another word, he pulled off leaving me behind with my thoughts.

You don't love me like you say do.

| 🌸 Blessing 'Nightmare' 🌸 |

Jason stood in front of me with a bag full of money in his hands, for some odd ass reason he wanted me to help his daughter out and I was against that.

"I helped you because I needed your help, so do this one favor for me and I'll never ask you for anything else." He pleaded with me but something in my gut was telling me, this nigga was tryna play me like a goofy and I was far from a clown.

"Your kid isn't capable of taking care of herself?" I questioned, raising a brow. Something was fishy about this whole situation. I'll be damned, if I get caught up in anybody mess.

"She is but I'm going to be away for a while and I need somebody to protect her." He said just in time for our conversation to come to an end when he heard his phone ringing and answered it.

"Thank you God." I muttered under my breath as I walked away from him and got into my car but before I could pull off, he stopped me.

"I'll double the money." He said, determined and I shook my head, still not liking the sound of this. Whatever his daughter was in, was her business and it didn't have shit to do with me.

"She killed somebody and they're holding her hostage at the station, once I get her. I'm going to need you to hide her from the world, including me. I can't know where she's at, no matter how badly I want to know. All I need to know is that she's safe and sound."

"What part of no don't you understand Jason? I'm not getting caught up in this law shit. It ain't worth it, find somebody else. I'm sure they would be happy to take your money." I snapped now annoyed with him at this point.

"A young Black girl need your help and you won't even help her, that's sad as fuck." He said trying to guilt trap me into helping his daughter and I chuckled, pulling off. I didn't have time for his bullshit and I damn sure wasn't about to listen to it either.

It was way too early for all of that and I didn't have to help anybody that I didn't wanna help. It wasn't like I was getting anything out of it that could actually benefit me. I already had money and the money that he was offering me was chump change, he could've easily hired a bum off of the street to do this job.

I answered my ringing phone and pressed it to my ear as I jumped on the expressway and headed downtown to my tattoo shop.

"Where you at?" Bobby voice asked coming through the speakers of my phone as I looked out of my rear view mirrors making sure no one was following me, including that weird ass FED that wouldn't leave me alone.

"On my way to the shop, you there?" I asked getting in the right lane to get off at the exit at. I made sure to use my turn signals as I sped up and got over to get off of this shit.

"Just pulled up, we needa talk when you get here though." He spoke into the phone calmly.

"Aight, I'll be there in 5." I said hanging up the phone.

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 2.3K 38
Sequel of Masterpiece.
20.3K 658 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
85.1K 3.7K 52
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ." - ๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž: ๐Ÿ...