Off Screen (Kelli Berglund an...

By sheri2o

Kelli Berglund and Billy Unger play brother and sister on-screen, on their hit show, Lab Rats. But what is it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
sorry
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
another author's note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New Character
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 part 1
Chapter 14 part 2
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

2.8K 69 25
By sheri2o

Hey guys! So let me introduce you to the new character, Rachel Storm. Her username is: Vampire_Dawn . And for those of you who's read my story but hasn't read Chapter 3, I JUST UPDATED IT. The chapter is right next to "sorry". So yea.

THE WHOLE CHAPTER WILL BE FROM KELLI'S POINT OF VIEW

I turned my head around and mouthed the words, 'Bye'. John offered a ride home, but I rejected and took the bus. I didn't want to talk to John. I just wanted to think about Billy. Why was Billy so depressed at dinner? What was the actual problem in the bathroom? Why did John lie? I rest my head on the window, and though the vibrations were causing a mild concussion, it didn't hurt as much as my thoughts did. All these thoughts were making me tired, so I fell asleep.

About half an hour later, the driver woke me up to tell me that we're at my stop. After tipping the driver, I stepped down the bus and found John sitting at my front porch. Ugh. I walked over, and he immediately had a smile on his face. I sat next to him and he said, "I've been waiting for you." "I see." I replied. "John, I know you lied back at the restaurant. Why?" I said. "Look Kelli, I know it looks like I'm a cocky, conceited, stuck- up, jerk. I know everybody sees me like that. But Kelli, I promise you I am so much better than that." John said. He didn't answer the question. He literally dodged the it. But since I'm tired, I'm not gonna even ask why he ignored it. "Kelli, I really, really, REALLY like you. Please give me a chance to show you the better side of me." John said. I was listening now. When I looked into his eyes, there was something different. There was sensitivity and realness. I got closer to him, and kissed him. He cupped my neck and I held his arms. I've kissed John many times, but this one felt different. This one gave me butterflies. We broke away after, maybe thirty seconds. We looked into each others eyes one more time, and then he got up. "Bye Kelli." John said and smiled. "Bye." I said back, and then he left. I watched him leave, then when he was really gone, I looked up at the stars.

After staring at the stars, I got up and quietly went in the house. Everybody was alseep, so I had to be extra quiet. I went in my room and belly-flopped onto my bed. I checked my Instagram, and I was shocked. There were so many comments about Billy and I. There were also alot of pictures of us together. So many comments about how Billy and I are so cute together, or that we should date and get married. Crazy. I threw my phone across the room, but since I care about too much, I went to go get it and charged it. I washed my face and got ready for bed. I threw myself at the bed and thought about the kiss John and I shared. It was so real and intense- the good kind. I think I might actually have REAL feelings for him.

~NEXT DAY~

The next I woke up all slumped. I got up and went to get ready for school. Since i'm a senior, I have to look so good like my life depends on it. After getting ready, I went downstairs and headed to the door. When I opened the door, a brunette girl was standing there. And then I remembered. "RACHEL!!!" I shouted and hugged my best friend. Rachel- well, Rachel Storm, is my best friend. She is one of the sweetest person I know, and did I mention she is very rich? Uh, yea, she is. She will buy anything and everything that is appealing to her. But the thing is, she doesn't buy it with her own money, her dad does. But her dad doesn't mind, he is a anesthesiologist (Medical doctor). "Oh my god Kelli! I was so worried about you!" Rachel said, hugging me tightly. "I missed so much!" she said. "I missed you too." I said. I missed her alot, she's been my best friend since birth. Our dads have been friends since they were kids. So, what did you expect? We then pulled away. "Did you get everything for the senior dance?" Rachel said. "I get hit by a bus and that's what you ask me?" I replied. We both laughed together. "Sorry, I'm just excited. We're seniors!! We get to go to waaaayy better dances." Rachel said, poking me. "When is the dance?" I ask. "Two days." "TWO DAYS?!?! I DIDN'T GET MY DRESS YET!" I shouted. "Are you serious? Ok, we'll get your dress after school." Rachel said. "You're a life saver Rach."

Rachel drove me to school. She turned the radio on, and we were singing and dancing in the car, and then she started to ask some questions. "So what do you remember?" Rachel asked. "I remember pretty much everything besides my love life, and some friends." I answered. "Do you remember Billy?" Rachel asked. I hesitated. That question attacked me. His name bothers me. "Umm, yea. But I don't remember anything about him." I said. "Seriously? You were totally in love with h-"  "Let's listen to a different song." I cut Rachel off. I knew she was gonna say I was in love with him. But I don't want to hear that. I don't want to believe that. I belong to John now. 

When we arrived at school, everybody was staring at me. Alot of people came up to me asking if I was ok. I walked to my locker and there was Billy. His locker is three lockers down from mine. He was putting his books away, and when he turned around, he smiled. Woah. There was definitely something stirring up in my stomache. I smiled and shyly waved. He started walking towards me, then a bunch of dudes came over and took him away. When I went to class, I saw that there was a whole lot of balloons and cards and bears all over my desk; and there was huge writing on the board that said, "WE MISSED YOU KELLI!" How sweet. I take one step in the room and a whole bunch of guys come to hug me. I sat down and tried to put some stuff down, and when I was done, I formed a huge circle around me full of balloons and bears. When class was over, I went to the cafeteria to get lunch. Billy was sitting with his friends and then he saw me. He shouted my name across the room and asked me to come over to his table. So I went. And then I saw John. Oh shit. I kept walking, making sure John didn't see me. "Hey Billy." I said. "Hey. So I there's a senior dance, and I was wondering if you would maybe wanted to go with m-" Billy was cut off. There was a arm slung over my shoulder. John. "Hey Kelli." He kissed my cheek and I could tell my cheeks were bright red. "Hey John." I said. "I'm sorry Billy. What were you going to say to Kelli?" John said. Oh he knew. Billy looked so dazed off. He put his hand down and said, "Nevermind. It doesn't matter anyways." I knew he was gonna ask me to the senior dance. To be honest, I knew he was gonna ask me to the dance. And I was kinda looking forward to it. But at the same time, I want to go with John. So it's probably best for me to go with John. School was over and Rachel started driving to the mall.

We finally arrived at the mall and started hunting for my dress. Rachel got distracted by some dude at the pretzel hut, so she just walked away. There were some fans there and they were all so adorably cute. After all the craziness, I walked past a store called, "debshops". My eye twitched when I saw the most perfect dress through the glass. The dress was long and blue, with diamonds stitched for the top half. It was perfect. Until I saw Stella purchasing the same dress. She turned around and saw me then waved. I waved back. Woud it be rude if I just walked away? Or shoud I go in? I have to look for a dress anyways. I went in, and Stella rushed to me and gave me a hug. "Hey girl!" Stella said, loudly. "Hey Stella. I see you're getting a dress for the dance." I said. "I am! Are you?" "Yea. I haven't found the dress yet." I lied. Stella is holding the dress that I want. "Well I hope you find the dress! Oh! Wait, I have a question. Do you know if Billy has a date to the dance?" Stella said. Ummm yea.. he does. Me. Oh wait. "No, I don't think so." I said. "Really? Good. I went off on him the other night, and I feel really bad because I want to dance with him." She went on but I wasn't listening. Only because behind her, was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. It was a long creamed color dress with diamonds patched on to the shouders. It was perfect. That was my dress. And I will not let anyone take it. "How do you think I should apologize. Kelli?" "Um what? Sorry, my mind was shut off for a second." I lied. My mind was shut off for like five minutes. "I said how do you think I should apologize?" Stella said. "Oh, um, I don't know. Just tell him you were wrong and that yo-" Stella interrupted me and said, "But I'm not. He attacked John for no reason. You know what, maybe I won't apologize. He did something wrong, and an innocent person like me, shouldn't go out with a delinquent like him." WHAT?!? Did she just call Billy a delinquent? My mouth opened and I was about the speak, but then she just walked away. Rude. Anyways, I walked towards the dress and started scanning it with my hands. I could tell the expression on my face looks like I just walked into Candy Land. I couldn't help it. It was perfect. So I bought it. It was really expensive. I mean 200 dollars on a dress I'm only gonna wear once? Actually 250 dollars because there was matching shoes and it was 50 dollars sooooo.... But since I'm rich (not to sound vain or anything. I mean, I'm an actress sooo..whattareyagonnado?) I bought it anyways. When I walked out of the store, there was paparazzi. And then I saw Rachel storming through them and grabbed my arm. She helped get me out of the crowd. "So you find your dress yet?" She asked. "Yep." I said. 

Hey guys! I'm sorry it took me like a billion years to update, but I have school now. Ew. And I also apologize that this chapter was kind of boring. But I promise you, it's gonna get better. I promise. I PROMISE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 0 5
⚠️I don't own the show Lab Rats or its characters. I only own Soreese (and any other OCs). All rights go to their rightful owners⚠️ What if Leo wasn...
29.6K 945 36
Amanda Keysor and Hannah Conner are two perfectly normal teenagers from Easton high school. One day their life is turned upside down when they are ca...
162K 2.2K 24
the story of haley ford and the lab rats has been a crazy ride for the past two seasons. haley, along with adam, bree, and chase, find themselves on...
75.6K 1.1K 27
More drama. New revelations. When Dani is told her parents are alive it's a whole new chapter in her life and when she finds out Douglas didn't try t...