SPECIAL ||minsung||

By -atinylandtostay

Having a stutter isn't normal. Having the mind of a child isn't normal. Being treated as an actual child,is n... More

SPECIAL
YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL
"hola"
"ah?"
"como estas?"
"bien,y tΓΊ?"
"muy mal"
"no te quiero decir"
"lo lamento"
"no te creo"
"pues no me creas"
"perdon"
"me amas?"
"para siempre"

"porque mal?"

11.7K 706 237
By -atinylandtostay

Vote and comment 💕

A/n: sorry for not updating ~

Jisung sat at his usual area. The other kids with needs around him doing whatever Mr.Jung told them to do. He was coloring,waiting for Minho to come by again. He wanted to show the older the drawing he did for him,he agreed to himself that it was his finest masterpiece. Maybe he should surprise Minho? Yes,good idea!

He. Raised his hand to catch the teacher's attention. "Yes Jisung?"

"R-r-restroom!"

The male chuckled before giving Jisung the bathroom pass,"come back quickly,I dont want you getting lost or hurt"

The boy just waved before sneaking his picture with him. He closed the door and looked around for the staircase,once he found it he giggled and ran down it. He jumped from the second step to the floor,giggling proudly at his landing.

He soon heard talking,he cautiously walked over to th he noise until he saw Minho.

He was about to call the older's attention until he heard it. The words that even a child could understand.

"He's just a sped. Fuxking ,wasting my time. Stupid credit. I prefer cleaning the fucking toilets than taking care of him"

He knew,he was talking about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.5K 47
The selection au with a twist <3 Han jisung has just started his job working as the crown prince's personal servant. The prince is so rude and doesn'...
923K 40.2K 104
Minho's friends knew he was lonely and all they wanted to do was help. He wouldn't let anyone in that is until they enlist the help of Han Jisung. ...
27.6K 1.2K 26
- - ΒΏQuΓ© sucederΓ­a si le envΓ­as un mensaje a uno de los asesinos mΓ‘s buscados en SeΓΊl? LograrΓ‘s sobrevivir al "inofensivo juego" en el que este sΓ‘dic...
373K 13.2K 34
(COMPLETED) - Jisung was in the wrong place wrong time STARTED:200229 ENDED: 200428 ! HIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTION AND FUN ! Don't take it too seriousl...