He's No Good | ✓

By xwriteratheartxo

[COMPLETED] Emma, and Lucas have been feuding for their mutual friends attention for over five years. But whe... More

He's No Good
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
He's No Saviour
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 35

16.9K 587 109
By xwriteratheartxo

Chapter 35

Anthony turned around while my wide eyes watched his movements.

Before he could step foot passed the library doors, I stood up. "Wait!"

He froze, but his men still continued on walking forward. Anthony turned around slowly with his eyebrows raised. "Please, leave them alone," I begged.

Which took a lot in me to do.

"Oh Emma, you know I can't do that," he tsked, and my heart dropped to my chest while I watched him turn around to exit the silent room.

Quickly, I ran so I was in front of him, blocking his exit. "Anthony, please," I pleaded, but he did nothing but shake his head.

"Finn," he shouted with an authoritarian tone.

Suddenly, I felt a strong presence behind me, but I chose to keep my eyes on Anthony.

"Take Emma to her bedroom, and keep her in there," Anthony demanded, and suddenly, Finn's strong arms wrapped themselves around me before lifting me up off of my feet.

"No!" I shouted, squirming in his hold.

Anthony smirked and moved passed me, while Finn tried to control me.

Without thinking twice, I twisted my head to the side and bit into Finn's bicep as hard as I could, however, he only growled before tightening his hold.

My jaw clenched before I moved my body so my chest was pressed against his.

Our breaths were mingled together, and Finn seemed to loosen his hold on me before I went for my plan of action.

I kneed him in the balls with no remorse, and finally, he let go of me before dropping to his knees.

"Fuck," he cussed repeatedly, while I ran passed him and other hunters before finding Anthony leaving the house through the secret doorway.

"Please don't do anything to them!" I shouted, and my heart began to ache in my chest when the sound of the door echoed shut.

Suddenly, my feet were swept off the floor, and was suddenly faced with someones ass.

What the hell?

Noticing that I was currently thrown over someones shoulder, I tried to move away when suddenly they tightened their hold on my thighs.

"If you want to fall flat on your face on the stairs, go right ahead. But boss wants you in your room. So you're going to be in your room," he clenched out, and my jaw clenched as I watched him walk up the stairs.

And I used to think he was nice.

After a few moments passed, Finn had dropped me off on my bed before turning around and leaving my bedroom, followed by a click from the door.

I jumped off the bed right when the door was closed and placed my hand on my doorknob, trying to open it, but failing miserably.

Fuck.

I try tapping into telekinesis, although I know the cuffs on my wrists are preventing me from doing so.

After a few moments passed and nothing happened, I knew I wasn't strong enough to surpass the metal controlling my powers.

I grudgingly sat on the ledge of the bed, dropping my head in my hands.

The fear of Anthony doing something to Jason and Lucas made be feel several different emotions at once. Anger, sadness, determined.

Fear.

Suddenly, the sound of the door rattling caught my attention, and I quickly sat up, watching Fay enter with a soft expression.

I didn't have time to question her being here because once she opened the door wide, I ran passed her and jogged down the hall.

My victory was cut off short when two men appeared in my line of vision in front of me.

"Omar! Victor! Good to see you," I greeted, jogging passed them. "Gotta go."

Sadly, Omar caught me. I was about to fight back until he whispered in my ear.

"You'll see them soon."

I woke up from my sleeping position with a sore neck.

I straightened my back from my upright position, and struggled to let out a yawn as I checked the time next to me.

9.00am.

Surprised I fell asleep, considering I was up all night stressing what Anthony was doing with the boys.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the front door before slowly cracking it open. "Emma?" Fay called as she peaked her head out.

Once her eyes met mine, she smiled and entered. "Yesterday was crazy, wasn't it?" She chuckled awkwardly, but I just glared.

I know none of it is her fault, but right now, she's the only person I see that I can take my anger out on.

"Get out," I said blankly, and her eyes widened.

Fay sat on my bed before stretching her arm out so her hand was placed on the comforter in front of me. "I'm sorry everything went down like that, Ems," she sighed before continuing. "But the guys are safe."

She chuckled as she shook her head. "They're pretty attractive," she admitted, and my eyes widened.

Her brows furrowed suddenly. "I don't know if you know this, but your blond friend is a hunter," she said, reminding me about Lucas.

"I know," I whispered, looking down at my lap.

Fay chuckled. "The cuffs didn't work on him. So they had to drug him. It was actually pretty funny to watch."

My jaw clenched and I stood up quickly, standing in front of her with a stern expression. "Fay, you're great. But shut the fuck up."

Her eyes widened before I moved around her frozen body, heading downstairs to get something to drink.

Once I reached the first floor, I turned to my right so I was heading to the kitchen, but someone who called my name from behind me caused me to freeze in place.

"Emma," Adam called out, and my eyes tightened before continuing my steps forward.

Suddenly, someone zoomed passed me, and suddenly, Adam's chest was the only thing I was facing before my gaze slowly moved up to his eyes.

"What do you want, Lockheart?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

Adam's eyes roamed around every inch of my face before smiling softly. "I saw the guys coming in yesterday," he said, and I inhaled a sharp intake of breath.

"Where are they?" I demanded, and Adam sent me a sympathetic look before he shook his head.

"You know I can't tell you, Em," he sighed before furrowing his eyebrows. "I still don't understand your deal with them," he sighed.

My jaw clenched as he continued on. "You're so much better than them Em," he confessed, and my eyebrows raised.

"Fuck off, Adam," I whispered before rounding him, entering the kitchen.

But of course, life wasn't on my side as I watched Jasmine and Fay create a conversation.

Ignoring their presence, I clenched my jaw as I headed to the large fridge to find something to eat.

"Oh, isn't it Emma!" I heard Jasmine shout behind me, and I clenched my hold on the railing on the fridge.

I continued to ignore her as I began rummaging the inside of the fridge.

"Aw poor baby is sad that her boyfriends are prisoners," Jasmine said, and I didn't have to look at her to know she was faking a pout.

I said nothing as I grabbed the cartoon of eggs before moving to the stove.

Jasmine laughed obnoxiously. "Ah this is gold," she said, but I chose not to register it as I opened several cupboards before finding where the pans were located.

Just as I pulled out an egg, she continued. "I hope when boss decides to kill them, I get to take the first shot."

That pushed me over the edge.

Quickly turning around, I took long strides until I was in front of her with a hard glare and stiff jaw.

Without thinking twice, I swung my right fist across her face, causing her to fly, landing on the cupboard on my left.

Jasmine laughed but it felt forced.

She stood straight as she began to rub her jaw. "Damn Sullivan. Didn't know you were the violent type."

My head rose, and my fist clenched again, eager to punch something, or rather, someone else.

Instead, I used the egg in my hold and smashed it on her head.

"Fuck you, Jasmine," I hissed before stomping out of the kitchen.

My fist was slightly bruised and red, so I decided to put some ice on it while I clenched my fist with my other hand.

Victor noticed my eagerness to use my fists, and silently offered me a mini squishy basketball.

Of course, I used his gift to my advantage.

I've been slamming it against the wall repeatedly for the past two hours without no pause.

Well, that might be a lie. I might have gone to the bathroom once or twice. But other than that, the wall has been viciously abused by the small squishy.

That was, until I saw Anthony come out from the door hidden as a wall.

"Anthony!" I shouted as I landed on my feet before running towards him.

His five guards suddenly stood between the both of us, however instead of following all the other men, one of them came up to me and grabbed my shoulder hard.

A hiss passed through me, and Anthony tsked. "Let her through," he said, pausing slightly before continuing. "She's family."

When all the men moved out of the way between us, the one in front of me let me go before moving to the side.

Anthony looked away from him, and I noticed a hard glare replaced his usual lazy smirk.

Once he looked back to me, he noticed my swelled up fist and his eyes widened before lifting it up so he could inspect it himself. "What happened?" He clenched out just as Jasmine left the gym room with a small bruise under her eye.

I smirked, feeling accomplished, and when Anthony noticed her appearance, he began to chuckle before shaking his head.

"You're my daughter alright," he said, and I lost my smirk as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Where are they?" I demanded, and Anthony sighed lazily.

"Come on sweetie, you know I can't tell you that," he said as he began to pat the shoulder of the man who roughly grabbed me.

The man slowly moved his head as he looked at Anthony, and although it was faint, I could see an ounce of fear pouring out of him.

"Igor," Anthony said slowly. "Can we head to the... black room? I promise, I won't take much of your time," he smirked, and for a brief moment, I was afraid of Anthony Harris.

Igor slowly nodded his head and walked down the hallway on the left side of the grand staircase.

The sound of the door closing shut echoed through the suddenly silent house, and I was questioning why everyone began to talk in hushed tones.

Suddenly, the sound of two shots leaving a gun rang through the house, and my heart stopped.

When I saw Anthony again, he was walking down the hall, dusting off his suit before whispering something into one of his men's ear.

Once two men walked out of the room, Anthony turned around and looked at everyone who was watching him — and paying attention to it now, a lot of people were surrounding the living room.

"Do not," he started with a shout. "Touch Emma," Anthony sickly smiled as he eyed me before turning around to leave. His guards followed him afterwards, and everyone dispersed once they were out of sight.

My body was frozen from shook, and during that time, Adam came into my line of vision with a worried expression on his face.

Without any words passing us, Adam entwined our fingers together before guiding me to the gym room.

"Adam, let go of me," I hissed when I paid attention to the fact of how close we're walking together.

He didn't let go until we were both inside the room. "What are we doing here?" I asked, but Adam shushed me before looking around the room over my shoulder.

Once he was satisfied by the fact no one was in the room, he eyed the camera in the corner of the room.

Suddenly, the camera disappeared, and my eyes widened.

When Adam turned back to me, he shrugged when he noticed my expression. "We need some privacy."

My eyebrows raised. "Why?"

Adam sighed as a small smirk lifted up on the corner of his lips.

"I'm gonna help you find your guys, Emma."

For thirty minutes, Adam and I were talking about the several different ways I could find Lucas and Jason.

Option two caught my attention immediately.

According to Adam, when the house was built in the early nineteen hundreds, they built an underground tunnel with entrances all over the house.

One of them being in my closet.

After we both separated our ways, I slowly headed upstairs — with Omar and Victor following up, of course.

When my bedroom door was closed behind me, I stepped in front of my opened closet door, eyeing all of the clothes Anthony had purchased for me that I hadn't worn.

I pushed away the clothes away to the left side of the closet, looking around to find anything suspicious.

First, I checked the floorboards, but nothing I heard resembled an echo.

I shifted my gaze to the wall, knocking on it every five centimeters between each section.

Suddenly, the wall by the right of the closet sounded hallow, and I couldn't help but smirk in victory.

Biting my lip, I turned around to find something to break the wall down with.

After I couldn't find anything to break the wall down this, I glanced at my red fist before eyeing the wall.

Quickly standing up, I pulled the pillow cover off of the pillow before wrapping it around my fist.

Once I was standing in front of the wall again, I took a deep breath before slamming my fist into the wall.

To no surprise, the wall was thin and on the other side of it, there was... nothing.

Once I removed my fist out of the wall, I began to break down the wall one by one until the only thing that was left was my view of the stairs descending downstairs.

All the was left was darkness, and I hesitantly began my steps down the stairs cautiously, so I won't end up on my face.

When I believed I reached the bottom, I found a source of light down the dark hall.

Following it, I noticed that it came from a dim wall lap that seems to have been rusting down here for quite some time.

My eyes squinted as I noticed more lights following the wall lamp further down the hall.

Slowly, I began to walk down the hall, keeping my surroundings in check to make sure no one would sneak up on me.

After a few moments passed, I stumbled across a point where I could either turn left or right.

Pressing my ear near both entrances, I hoped I could catch someone talking, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I decided a few short seconds later to go right. Because right should always be right, right?

Feeling slightly chilly, I held both my elbows as I pressed my arms to my chest, hoping to heat myself up by this action.

I continued to follow the wall lamps down the hall when suddenly, my vision was filled with the sight of dungeons you'd see from movies or television shows from the olden days where they'd keep prisoners.

My heart raced and my eyes widened an inch as I increased my speed.

It was completely silent, so when I heard light breathing coming from ahead of me, I started to run until I was suddenly faced with a gate that was pitch black on the opposite side.

The only reason I knew someone was in there was because of the sound of their breathing.

"Lucas? Jason?" I whispered roughly, feeling my throat close up.

No one responded to my call, however, there was shuffling, which caused my heart rate to increase rapidly.

I immediately knew who was on the other side when I spotted a messy head of brown hair.

"Jason," I breathed out in relief, and he wrapped his hands around the bars in front of him, and I noticed he as well had cuffs on his wrists.

"Emma, you're alive," he sighed with a smile, and my heart began to ache in my chest.

"Where's Lucas?" I asked right away, looking at the dungeons on either side of him, but found no one inside.

Jason didn't respond, however, he moved his attention behind me.

Slowly, I began to turn around, facing icy blue eyes filled with fury, and a messy head of dirty blond hair.

I swear I stopped breathing for a second.

Glancing down, I noticed that he didn't have cuffs, just like Fay had mentioned early today.

Instead, he seemed to have a broken piece of the gate in his bleeding hands.

When I looked back to Lucas, he smiled, taking a single step closer to me.

"You're a hard woman to track, Hope."

Ah my babies reunite.

Can you believe we're on chapter thirty-five? I think I only went up to twenty-eight on episode... whoops.

I hope you lovelies enjoyed this chapter! I know, it's a day late, but I'm struggling to stay up to date with homework, and with meetings w/ university's rolling by... I'm busy to say the least.

Anyways, I'll see you lovelies in the next chapter! I love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 190 37
Stella Grayson and Lucas Patterson have been best friends for two years. They hug and call each other cute names. They hold hands and kiss each othe...
198K 5.5K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
423K 16.7K 67
Everly had her life all planned out. She was going to marry Brad, her best friend since second grade, her high school sweetheart, and soulmate. He wa...