A L E X Y S // s.minter

By luxlikekez

Sequel to P R I S T I N E Simon Minter was Christine Payne's first love, first boyfriend, first everything... More

: one :
: two :
: four :
: five :
: six :
: seven :
: eight :
: nine :
: ten :
: eleven :
: twelve :
: thirteen :

: three :

2K 33 0
By luxlikekez

: three :

His words. I remember them like it happened yesterday. His last day at Kilburn. The memory brings me so much pain. I remember his eyes. The hurt in them. I can never forget. Alexys has the same eyes. They make me hang onto those memories. When I gave birth to her and saw those eyes. I cried. From happiness of course but they won't let me forget.

"Pristine, we love each other we can find a way" Simon said

Maybe we could have found a way. This was our first go at love. I just felt it in my heart that I should not be with Simon Minter. My heart was literally broken. I always thought it was a figure of speech, something you said to express that you were overly sad about something. You will never understand what heartbreak feels like until you experience it. I beat myself up for ages about how I walked away from him like that. I don't know how quickly he got over it but I took my time. Especially when I found out I was having Alexys. It was a constant reminder of my heartache.

"You okay sweetheart?" Mum knocked on my bedroom door

"Yeah, come in" I replied but quiet enough not to wake Alexys who was napping

"How are you?" She asked

"I'm good, you?" I asked

"Good, I was just checking up on you. You've seemed distant these past few days" She said with concern in her voice

"Yeah, just a few things on my mind" I let out a deep breath

"Alexys things?" She asked sitting next to me on the bed

"Yeah" I sighed again

"Well, I'm always here if you want to talk" She said with a sympathetic look

"Thanks mum" I rest my head on her shoulder

"It's alright" She said softly. Soon after she left leaving me alone again. Simon Minter why did you have to do this to me. I love my daughter. I love her so damn much, I'd take a bullet for her, do everything to keep her safe but I can't help but think what would've happened if she never happened. Simon and I might've sorted our shit out and I could be at university pursuing the big career everyone said I would have. You just don't know. Notice how I talk about Simon and I. As much as I say I'm over him, I know if I see him I'll break. I live my life as if I was over him but if I ever run into him in person, I'd probably be sick from nerves. I get them just thinking about coming into contact with him. That's why I haven't told him about Alexys yet. I want to tell him. I don't want to send him a letter or text or get someone else to do it. I should be the one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...