Friends With Benefits | Dylan...

By loversendx

"It was just supposed to be some sex and Hennessy. . ." - A slow burn Dylan O'brien fanfic. ****REWRITING FOR... More

BEFORE YOU READ:
01: Beginning
02: Summer to-do
03: Wet
04: Nightmare of a Wet Dream
05: Stay Healthy, Take Your Shots
06: Shots to the Heart
07: Late Night Confessions
08: Acknowledgment
09: First Time For Everything
10: Emotional Support Pet
12: Walking on a Dream
13: Results
14: Closure
15: Terms and Conditions
16: So Close

11: New Comings

124K 1.8K 1.4K
By loversendx

sorry this took so long <33 haven't been wanting to use my brain but this is extra long and a little bit of what y'all r longing for ;) more to cum

Chapter Eleven - New Comings

-

With today being the last day of school today, I feel both relieved and bittersweet. Relieved that I will have the summer to get over my breakup with Nick and not having to see him and bittersweet that when we return it'll be our last year of high school.

Our class has collectively decided to get together again and have a big fire in Blaine Ryder's huge field in the back of his house. Most of us haven't been back there since 6th grade when it was his birthday and we played hide and seek in the dark.

"Are you going with Dylan?" I hear a girl's voice say behind me as I stare at my Instagram feed, waiting for the bell to ring.

I know the next voice belongs to Ambree. "He said he would pick me up if I wanted. I like jeeps so I'll probably go with him."

"Yeah, guys who drive jeeps are hot."

"His is old though. I like the newer ones but he's still hot."

"He used to not be though, which is weird. When did he even glo-up? When did that happen?"

"Shhh," I hear one of them say and they become quieter, assuming they've realized his best friend is right in front of them. I roll my eyes, pissed off that's who he wants to give his time to now. So shallow. Truly a waste.

"Does he know?" Someone asks quietly now but I'm still able to hear them.

"I told you not to talk about that here," Ambree's voice is harsh towards the girl and I internally shake my head. There's no way they genuinely enjoy her presence. Only nice to boys and nasty to girls. "It's not true anyway."

"Sorry," I hear the girl apologize quietly.

I think back to Norah telling me about Ambree's chlamydia rumor and I begin to wonder how close it really is to the truth.

-

"Thank fuck," Niyah sighs as we walk into the parking lot of the school. Many linger, talking, soaking the last day up. "I forbid anyone to mention school until August, okay? Okay, thanks."

I chuckle at her, feeling the same way.

I happen to look over and see a smiling Nick who's made a joke to Ambree to which she giggles to and I can't stop my furrowing eyebrows. They're not alone as they walk with a group but it's still odd to me. I never see them associate often.

"Why are they talking?" Niyah comments and I'm wondering the same thing. I can't have anyone to myself from her apparently. I lean my back against the car as the girls talk to Nikki, a fellow student of ours. Then I watch as Ambree and Nick's group part ways and I try to let the annoyance inside me fade slowly as I shrug it off.

"Strawburry," I suddenly hear in a silly accent behind me, jolting me out of my consuming thoughts. I turn to see Dylan with a warming smile on his face.

I smile. "Hi. What're you doing?"

"Getting ready to go home. Mom wants me to take her to her doctors appointment at 3:30," he says and subconsciously rests a hand beside my head as he leans against the car. "Come with?"

"A doctors appointment for what?" I ask.

"I don't know. She said she's having woman troubles. Whatever that means. I didn't ask too many questions after."

I quirk an eyebrow at him, amused. "That's surprising."

"I know but this—I think I can go without knowing."

I nod. "I'll come."

Talk comes to an end and everyone says bye after discussing plans for later once again to confirm. My moms car isn't in the driveway when I get home and I wonder where she is.

Dylan picks me up shortly after with his mom in the passenger seat and I'm happy that they're on okay terms again.

"Hi," I greet her when I climb in the backseat.

"Hi, hun." She smiles back at me. "How are ya?"

"I'm good now that's schools out," I gush. "How are you?"

"I would be better if my—"

"Please don't—don't finish that sentence," Dylan chimes in with a sigh as he drives and the two of us laugh at him.

"One day you'll have a girlfriend and she'll need someone to talk about these problems with. It's best you educate yourself now," she says to him and I agree.

He only rolls his eyes. A sign of defeat from him.

"Lydia, what do you think about a vacation trip with us here soon?" Beth asks me. "To Florida."

"I would love to," I answer with quickness. I can't think of a better way to start off summer with my best friend who's rekindling his relationship with his sick father. And if that's the only way he'll be fine then I'll be there. "I just gotta talk to mom about some money."

"Don't worry about it. The condo we're staying in is a friend's and he's letting us stay for free with an exception of another family sharing with us but it's no big deal. Then Ben is paying for everything else. His treat," she says and I nod.

"Well that's really nice."

From the front I can see a twitch of a smile pull at Dylan's mouth.

The gynecologist office is fairly empty when we walk in, just two other women in waiting chairs. Beth checks in as I take a seat and Dylan tells us he's gonna run to the bathroom. I stare at the various birth control options on a taped up poster. The walls are littered with womanhood and I find it sweet that Dylan agreed to come with his mom.

I watch the door swing open, the doctor holds it open while a patient walks through. I'm caught off guard when I realize this patient is, in fact, Ambree. She has her hood pulled over her hair and avoids eye contact with anyone in the waiting room as she walks to the window of the office.

"We can schedule a date for a follow up," I hear the woman say behind the desk. After that, I can only hear muffled words and then the blonde is quick to walk out of the exit without hesitation.

Maybe the rumors are true after all or this is just a big convenience. Unlikely.

I wouldn't say I'm feeling happy about her misfortune but what comes around goes around, I guess. Literally.

It puts me at thought that since I've done the deed I should get my check up scheduled. I'm almost out of my pills anyway.

-

"See you later alligator," Dylan says as he's dropping me off.

I shake my head. "Of course you're the one who keeps that lame phrase alive. You're such an old man."

The three of us laugh as I step out of the car.

"What are your transportation plans?" I ask before I part.

"I think I'm going to take some friends—" I don't let him finish his sentence because he's not as slick as he thinks.

"Friends as in. . . Ambree?"

"Maybe," he chuckles and I see his mom eye him, guessing he hasn't talked about Ambree to her.

I nod and hide my irritation well. "Well then I'll see you there."

"Thanks for coming along," Beth tells me and I smile in response. "It's good to get checked up, especially once you've—"

"Mom, please, I'm begging you," Dylan groans. "I've heard enough today."

"Stop being so fragile," she remarks playfully.

-

The atmosphere is good tonight. Everyone seems to be having a good time. There's music, a huge fire, laughter, chatter, and drunkenness. Personally I think we're off to a good start to summer.

"Let's get a little more drunk and then I say we renovate our old hide and seek play. To our senior year, fuckers," Blaine toasts and the class cheers to that. I catch Nick's eyes during and watch his smile twitch before we look away and sip on the cups in our hands. So awkward.

I really do hate how quickly things can change.

Jack and some of his friends stand with us around the fire. Dylan comes back and forth between our group and whoever Ambree's with. I try not to feel bothered because I feel a good buzz running through me. I don't think my smiles left my face since.

Our group sings lyrics with one another and at one point we're dying of laughter because Taryn and Niyah have somehow ended up falling off a chair together and have been lying on the ground for a long periodical time. They're both wasted by now so it makes it so much better.

"You have 60 fucking seconds to find a hiding spot or your ass is getting eaten!" Blaine yells at the class. He starts counting loudly but gets interrupted.

"Come on, man," some of the boys groan. "That's such a weird punishment."

"Hey, don't threaten me with a good time," Colin, one of our wrestlers remarks.

"Colin, you're gay," someone calls out.

"I know."

Blaine's back to counting and then the class panics as we run off drunkenly to find our hiding spots. It helps tremendously that there's a shed, a small barn, a garage, holes in the porch and woods.

I make a run for the shed and as I do I then I feel a body practically tackle me, almost knocking me over but I'm caught and pulled towards the shed with who I see is Dylan.

I watch as two other classmates have the same idea but Dylan and I make it first and they're forced to go elsewhere. He opens the door and ushers me inside, locking it behind us. We feel a couple tugs at the handle. It's quiet but our giggles and heavy breathing fills the wooden walls in the dark.

"Hi, strawberry," he whispers from across me. I realize how close we're forced to be because of the clutter surrounding us.

"Hi, Dyl," I say with a sloppy smile. I have a high from how good and happy I feel right now. I listen to the distant chatter and screams from outside.

"How's your night? How are you feeling?" I feel him reach up and move a piece of hair that dangles around the frame of my face. I smile and warm at the simple gesture, boldly wrapping my arms around his neck as I peer up at him. He invites me closer, hands around my upper waist.

"I feel really good," I tell him honestly. My faces feels warm just like my insides.

"I'm glad. So do I." His slow tone matches mine as well as his lowered eyes that gaze all over my face.

"You're drinking again," I state the obvious and he lets out a small laugh, fanning the alcohol but fresh scent into my face. The smell is desiring for some reason.

"Yes, yes I am. Is that okay, mom?"

"Don't call me that," I laugh, playfully nudging at him with my hand but it goes back to play with strands of his growing hair. "Feels weird."

"Why?" he chuckles and then it fades. "Because we kissed?"

I'm a little taken back—not by his bluntness but his tone when saying it. It's slightly smug and I see the way his eyes glance quickly at my lips before rejoining my eyes.

"Mhm," I hum quietly. It's quiet for a moment, enjoying the moment as we exchange soft smiles and little giggles.

"I'm excited for Florida with you," he says after some silence. The thought also excites me. The beach, my best friend, sun. . .

"Me too—"

"Is it bad I want to kiss you again?" Dylan whispers, interrupting my agreement and in what light we have I see him glance down at my lips and then back to my eyes yet again. I'm starting to like drunk Dylan because he's bold. It's a different side to him.

I swallow in the small space between us. "Is it bad that I want you to?"

"Shit," he curses before pulling me softly by my head and pressing his lips to mine.

The fresh smell of his breath is back in my mouth and I inhale, letting out a quiet whimpering sound. It's even more intoxicating. My body tingles everywhere as our lips mold together in sync and I'm dying to get more of him. Kissing him shouldn't feel this good. I want more of him.

Our kiss becomes heavier as well as our breaths in each other's mouths. "Lydia," he rasps. "I'm—"

"Me too," I breathe against his lips, tucking just my finger tips into the top of his shorts. I feel him suck in a breath. I already know what he's meant. We're horny. For each other. And I can't get over that concept.

His hands lower from my back down to my ass. I hadn't realized how much closer we'd come together. "Is this okay?"

I nod, not able to form words at the moment with how I'm feeling. He continues his journey on my body and I focus on the way his hands touch me so eagerly, yet so respectfully.

His lips are back on mine again slowly as his hands knead into my ass softly. I whimper again against his soft, wet lips. I never would've taken him as a good kisser like this. We almost kiss the same. So fragile, so passionate. When Nick and I kissed, it didn't feel like this. Sometimes he kissed me too fast. Fuck. Why am I thinking of him right now?

While in my head, I hadn't realized I'd moved to the side of Dylan's face with gentle, hot kisses making my way towards his neck. The sound that comes out of him when my wet lips touch his neck could make me melt into a puddle.

"Je—sus—" he breathes out, tightening his grip on my ass as he pulls me impossibly closer. I want to leave and I want to him to come with me.

I feel him abruptly pull away and grab at my face to look at me. He's breathing hard. We both are.

"We're gonna have to stop," he tells me and I shake my head, drunk off both him and the alcohol now. I eye his mess of a hair from my fingers and realize I love the state he's in right now.

"Why? I don't want to—"

"I'm so hard right now, Lyd. It hurts. I-I can't go back out there like this. They're going to be looking for us any second now. Give me a second. Don't even look at me. Just—just hold on," he rambles in distress, adjusting himself in front of me and I'm giggling. "God, you're. . . so hot."

"Then kiss me again," I whisper, looking up at him beneath my lashes. I feel bold too. That and just hungry for him. "Please."

"Don't beg. Oh god, please don't beg," he groans, trying his best to resist my temptations.

"Almost sounds like you want me to," I say menacingly, reaching up to grab a handful of his hair as I bring his lips back to mine.

"Fuck me," he moans against my lips. "Not literally but yes—I would like—"

I begin to laugh against his lips and then let out my own small groan. "Dylan, stop talking."

"Yes, ma'am."

The chatter and screams have gotten louder now and there's a strong tug on the handle that scares Dylan and I out of our drunken and horny trance.

"Come out, fuckers. It's not fair to lock the door," a voice slurs and I know it's Blaine.

"Uh, hold on," Dylan says in a panicked manner. I watch as he flicks a finger at his dick and then looks back at me and mouths, "fuck you."

"Is that O'Brien? No way. I swear to god, if y'all are fuckin' in there," he warns but I know he's amused. There's other snickers as well.

"We're not. We got sidetracked with a deep conversation," Dylan makes up. I eye him with a weird look and he shrugs as he's still adjusting himself. He's never been that great of a liar. "Walk in front of me," he whispers as he unlocks the door.

I feel his hand rest on my lower back guiding me out with him behind me. When we come out, there's a few other classmates watching to see who's been found, which include Nick and Ambree with their friends.

Ambree gives me a dirty look once she realizes it's me with Dylan. Nick stares at Dylan and then me before turning away to start laughing with his group at a joke that was made.

"What place did we come in?" Dylan asks Blaine to fill in with the chatter.

"Twenty-five," Blaine tells us.

"You found all of them that fast?" I ask, looking at the spread out group.

"Yeah a lot of them just hid together." Blaine rolls his eyes. "And I think some left."

"Speaking of leaving, I think me and Lyd are gonna head out because she's feeling sick."

I almost speak up, his lie and meaning going over my head but I stay quiet and nod my head, feigning a small pout.

"Puke and rally," Blaine says, slapping a hand on my back but it's a little harder than he meant since he's drunk.

I shake my head and chuckle. "I have work early tomorrow."

Lie. I don't work until Monday and it's Thursday.

"Lame," he slurs but accepts. "Be careful going home, broski."

"Yes, sir," Dylan says with a salute and then eyes me with a knowing look like we've made it out. I feel excitement coursing through me because I have no idea what's about to happen between us once we leave.

I think we're both feeling the drunken giddiness because I realize as we're walking out we're not even thinking of telling anyone bye. We don't have the patience to wait for them to be found.

Just as we get to Dylan's car parked in the grass of Blaine's front yard, I stop.

"We cannot drive right now, Dylan Rhodes O'Brien." My voice is stern as I glare at him seriously from the other side of the car. Despite the cloudiness and giddiness in our We have to think right.

"We're not," he says with a small smirk before hopping in the car. I'm confused and shake my head before climbing in the old jeep.

"What are we doing then?" I ask as he starts the engine.

"There's an off road up here that we used to walk in elementary. I'll just go park there for a bit until we sober up," he tells me and grabs at my thigh softly. I nod, a smile twitching at my lips.

"Just go slow," I say.

"Of course."

Gravel crunches underneath the tires in the silence and I let myself hang out the window, enjoying the warm night summer air. I can still smell the fire in the distance but maybe that's us.

Dylan comes to a stop and puts the car in park. He turns the lights off but keeps the air on. Nothing but trees in the dark surround us.

I look at him and he looks at me.

"Hi," I giggle softly, still in belief that this is what our friendship has come to.

"Come here," he beckons and I feel like I could melt from how smooth and tempting his voice sounds at this moment. I don't waste any time climbing over into his lap in the driver's seat.

He also wastes no time, connecting his lips back to mine. This time, no interruptions.

My whole body tingles at just how soft his lips are. They're easy to go off of and to come back to. I can't believe he's such a good kisser. Our lips mold like they were made for one another.

His hands make a return to exploring my covered body, soft feels but no advances to more. Though, I allow him to as I guide his hand underneath my shirt boldly. His hands are warm and soft, other than some callous's from lifting at the gym. 

We let out hot breaths into each other's mouths as I let him make his way around the material of my bar. I can sense the difficulty and pull back from his lips to pull off my entire shirt. He stares at me in what seems awe and shock. My bra is next to come off.

"Holy shit," he breathes out. He eyes them for a good minute and then looks back at my eyes as if asking for more permission. So respectful, so patient. It turns me on even more.

I nod. "Touch me, please." It almost sounds like a beg.

One of his hands are on my boob, gripping and kneading softly. I let out a soft gasp of a moan. This feels surreal. My best friend of years, touching me like this. And yet, I'm absolutely loving it. His other hand grabs my head and brings my lips back to his as he works to feel every inch of my boobs. He surprises me by rolling his fingers around my nipple and I feel so many things light up in my body.

He surprises me again when he suddenly disconnects his lips from mine again and lowers his head down to my boobs, mouth latching onto my nipple.

"Fuck," I moan out, absolutely loving the way his mouth feels there. I move my hands to his hair and listen to the way he sucks softly on them.

Underneath my lap, I can feel the hardness there and I so badly want to do something for him as well. I want more of this—of him.

"Dylan," I sigh as he continues his sucking. "Let's move to the back."

He finally comes up, breath slightly heavy. He nods and I can't help but love the way he looks right now. Hair messy from my hands, slightly swollen lips from sucking, and it's dark but I know his cheeks are flushed.

I move to the back and wait for him to join me. When he's back here, I climb back on top of him again but in a straddling position where his hands immediately return to my boobs again. I giggle, kissing his lips slowly. In return, I move my hips against his lap slowly, earning a groan from him. The sound is music to my ears.

I fidget with the button on his pants until he finally helps me and slides them down his legs, giving his hardness more room and air to breathe. I remove my shorts next and place myself directly on top of his hardness. We both moan at the freeing contact and I can't help but feel his size so much better now. He feels huge? Of course, I've seen his morning wood multiple times through the imprint of his shorts and it's been against me a couple times from behind but I've never been able to actually feel it like this.

My next movement is longer, rubbing against the length of him and I feel in shock. Who knew Dylan was carrying this around?

He moans hotly against my boob as he's back to sucking my nipple, gripping my waist and helping me guide my hips against him.

"Fuck, Lydia. That feels so good."

The feeling for me also feels undeniably good. The friction and contact with each other. As much as we probably both want more, neither of us push. Slow for now.

My hips begin to move faster against him and we're back to kissing as his hand rests on one of my boobs and one on my hips. My hands grip his hair tightly as moans and whimpers pour out of my mouth, orgasm building up.

"Oh, fuck, Lydia. I'm—"

"Me too," I cry.

My moans are almost too loud to hear him saying my name in a warning manner but I don't stop as I chase my climax. He grips my ass tight, trying to hold me still but it's all too late. Whimpers from both of us fill the car, desperate touching to hold onto to each other and sloppy, tired, and drunk kisses.

"Oh god," I breathe out against his lips. He holds me against him tight likes he's hugging me.

"This is going to be a hell of a mess to clean up," he says and I giggle into his neck, barely making an effort to move off of him. I press a few gentle kisses to his swollen lips and it's then that I realize we'd been so caught up in one another that we had never even put music on to drown out our noises or set the mood.

We didn't feel the need to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57.2K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
346K 20.4K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
129K 7.3K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...