The Seven Day Deal (BVB FF)

By Kaisa-Chan

“You give me one week to pull out all of the stops and get you to kiss me and mean it. If I get you to kiss w... More

Chapter One: Meeting the Brides and Leaving My Life Behind
Chapter Two: Old Friends and New Experiences
Chapter Three: Second Meetings and A Deal to Remember
Chapter Four: Peanut Butter Oreos and Almost Kisses
Chapter Five: Pranks, a Dog, and Chopstick Failure
Chapter Seven: The Proposal and Drunken Brides
Chapter Eight: Andy and A New Friend
Chapter Nine: The Rise of Shuffle Punk; Final Deal Days
Chapter Ten: Happy Birthday Andrew
Epilogue: Happily Ever Afters Do Exist After All
END NOTE: IMPORTANTE!!!!!

Chapter Six: Insane Exes and A Near-Win For Beirsack

12.7K 278 196
By Kaisa-Chan

   Waking up in the morning I yawned while sitting up in my bed; how I got there I have no idea. Honestly though, I would put money down that Chance probably brought me upstairs and put me in my bed. Rolling my shoulders and popping my neck I slid out from under the warm covers to go take a shower.

   Turning the knobs to blast hot water full blast I stepped under the jetting spray; a sigh of contentment leaving my lips. Making sure to wash my hair thoroughly I was just in the process of getting out when I heard screaming from downstairs.

   Quickly toweling off I threw on my clothes and was off for downstairs. As I was making my way to the ground floor I snatched the rubber band from off my wrist and swiftly put up the wet mop I called hair. However when I saw who Chance was screaming at I really just felt like disappearing back upstairs; there in the doorway was a livid Mitch.

   Figuring that it was too late to go back I continued down to the ground floor. Jumping off the last step I made enough noise for both males to look over at me. Surveying the situation revealed that Mitch and Chance were at the doorway, Andy was standing slightly by Chance (but whether that was for back up or to stop the situation I didn’t know), and Val was standing in the hallway holding Max back who was growling up a storm. 

“Hello there people; may I ask what is going on?” I began hoping to get them focused on me.

“You can call off your guard dogs any day now Sen.” Mitch snapped.

“First of all they care about me and know all about you. Second, why are you here?”

“I wanted to talk to you.”

“Then talk; they’re all my family so whatever you have to say you can say in front of them.”

“Alright then, I want you back.”

“We’ve been through this already; I’m not getting back together with you.”

Mitch tried to step into the house but Chance wasn’t budging; I was seriously glad that he wasn’t. “Why not Sen? Give me one good reason.”

“You cheated and I don’t take cheaters back.”

“She kissed me!”

“You kissed her back that’s the end of it. Now please do us a favor a leave.” Mitch’s gaze darkened as he began to mutter something; uh oh. Usually when Mitch began to mutter he was getting mad, very mad. “Mitch I think it’s time to go.”

“It is time to go.”

   Mitch suddenly pulled out a gun and pointed it at Chance. Everything was quiet; not even Max made a sound. Chance glared daggers at Mitch but he wasn’t stupid, he backed up and Mitch came inside. Shutting the door behind him he then turned and pointed the gun at me. “Now, get over here.” He ordered.

   Walking over to him I kept a level and steady gaze; he wasn’t going to get any emotion from me. As he looked down at me he smirked and brought his arm around my shoulders. Bringing me in Mitch hugged me tightly to him and kissed the top of my head. I heard growls from pretty much every male in the room and a feral snarl which I’m sure was from Val.

   Chuckling Mitch hugged me close to him while pointing the gun at Andy, “I really don’t like you. So I think that I’ll kill you first.” He said gleefully. Taking in a deep breath I put my hand up to the arm that Mitch had across my neck. Slowly winding my hand around his arm I clutched it tightly which made him look down at me.

   “Whatever you’re thinking of doing; think twice about it.” He growled as he tightened his arm holding my throat. Gagging I swiftly reached down and sank my teeth into his arm. Several things happened all at once.

   Mitch screech and his hand with the gun smashed into my head. Pain exploded from my skull and I felt ready to pass out from the pain. Letting go I turned and managed to get a good punch in before Mitch realized that guns were for shooting. Turning the gun on me he pulled the trigger. Screams rang out but I didn’t feel any more pain than already.

   Looking I realized that Max had bitten onto Mitch’s hand with the gun; causing him to shoot himself. Lying there on the floor I looked at the bullet wound in his stomach. My breathing sped up as I struggled to sit up; the room was spinning all around me. Then before I could blink Andy was at my side with worry.

“Senna sit still you’re bleeding really bad.” He said as he pulled me into his arms.

“W-what’s going… on?”

“Senna seriously; sit still. Chance has called the paramedics and they’re on their way. We’re all fine now please just stay still.”

   The world was so discombobulated to me at the moment so I just leaned against Andy for support; he was the only thing at the moment that wasn’t moving. He put something to the top of my head and I flinched because that really hurt.  He whispered something in my ear but he sounded so far away at the moment; either that or there was just a lot of ringing cotton in my ears.

   Hearing the slamming of a car door I tried to move my head in that direction but Andy kept me firmly in place while pressing me to his chest in a protective manner.

***

   To say that Andy was scared was an understatement; he was terrified! Senna, his beautiful princess was bleeding badly from the hit to her head and there was nothing that he could do about it but hold a washcloth to her head. It was obvious that she had a concussion from the way she was acting but he was just glad that she was relatively alert.

   Holding her to his chest he wrapped his arms around her protectively while he kept the cloth on her head. Blood was spilling all over him but he couldn’t care less at the moment; Senna was more important to him. She leaned more against him and he could tell that she was starting to go into shock.

“Senna, Senna you need to listen to me. Can you hear me?” Andy asked carefully.

“Y-yeah but… be quick cause… I’m tired.”

“No! Senna listen to me you can’t fall asleep!”

“W-why not?”

“If you fall asleep then you won’t wake up. Please, please just keep talking to me.”

“About… w-what?”

“About anything,” Andy racked his brain for something to talk about and then it came to him, “The deal. Talk to me about our deal.”

“Heh… y-you aren’t doing… so hot… on that…”

Andy chuckled slightly as he heard the slamming of a car door and rushed steps; it wasn’t the paramedics because it was too fast for them to be here. “I know but I swear that I will win.”

“H-how do you… figure?”

“Because I know that deep down you love me.”

“Right… o-of course… because I j-just love… stupid… rock stars…”

   At that moment the rest of the brides burst into the house to see a rapidly dying Mitch, blood everywhere, a crying Val holding Max while being held by Chance, and Andy holding onto a bleeding Senna.

   When they all focused on Andy he looked up at them to see questions forming on their lips. Shaking his head they all dispersed between the three parties. CC and Jake went to keep Mitch from dying from shock, Ashley went to talk to Val and Chance, and Jinxx came and sat down by Andy.

“So how is she doing?” Jinxx asked.

“Senna how are you?”

“I-I’m tired… Andy why can’t I s-sleep?”

“Because if you go to sleep you’ll lose our deal.”

“Th-that’s not fair!”

Andy noticed that he eyes were beginning to get glassy; where the hell were the paramedics? “I never said that I was fair.”

   Senna opened her mouth to reply when they all heard the wailing sirens rapidly approaching. Andy felt relief wash over him; soon enough she would get better medical care. A minute or two passed and then the paramedics finally came in through the door looking alarmed.

   Immediately they zeroed in on Mitch who was the worst off. Swiftly getting CC and Jake away from him they got him on the stretcher and immediately were out the door with him and off to the hospital. The other paramedics came in and Andy got to his feet with a quiet Senna in his arms.

   “Put her on the stretcher.” The head paramedic ordered. She was a stout woman with her blonde hair pulled back into a neat and orderly bun centered perfectly in the middle of the back of her head. Her uniform was crisp and her clear blue eyes were focused.

   Andy immediately did as she said and followed as they took Senna out to the ambulance there. The paramedics loaded Senna in first and then got in. Andy was about to climb in by Senna as well but one of the three paramedics stopped him.

“Sir I’m sorry but you can’t ride with her.” This paramedic was a man in his mid-thirties. His dark hair was cropped and he cast a disapproving eye over Andy; not that the latter gave a shit.

“Why not?”

“It’s not-”

“Eric let him ride in the damn vehicle with his girl. If she goes into shock because you were arguing with her boyfriend then I will have you personally responsible.” The head paramedic woman ordered.

   Eric gave Andy a tight lipped smile that was a borderline sneer before getting into the front of the ambulance. Without wasting a second Andy climbed right into the back of the vehicle and sat beside Senna. She looked ready to sleep and she was so pale that it made Andy fear that she wouldn’t make it.

   She looked at him and smiled slightly before attempting to reach out a hand. Andy wasted no time in gripping the icy appendage in his own as the ambulance began to move.  The head woman sat there doing various tests on Senna while Andy chattered on about nothing in general to get his princess to stay awake.

   Even though the ride to the hospital was short it felt agonizingly long for Andy. He cringed every time they went over a bump or a pothole in the road. Senna of course had no idea of where she even was and she talked back to Andy with slurred speech. Hearing her be that out of it made his heart wrench and twist in painful ways; this pain was even worse than when he broke his ribs all that time ago.

“You must really love this young lady.” The woman lamented after Andy cringed for the one hundredth time.

“Yes I do. Do you know how bad her concussion is?”

“It’s a grade two. Not exactly threatening but still pretty serious.”

“She’s going to be recovering alright then?”

“Yes most likely she’ll be recovering in a mere few hours.”

Andy felt relief crash over him; she was going to be alright. “Thank you for allowing me to ride with her. I’m Andy Biersack.”

“My name is Jessica Magdolin. You’re welcome; I could see that you weren’t going to leave her one way or another and we needed to get her out before her problems progressed into something serious. You did a good job of keeping her awake while we were on our way.”

   The rest of the ride to the hospital was fairly silent save for Senna’s heart rate monitor. Andy held her hand the entire way there and was quite pained to have to let go of her so that she could go and get checked out. The nurses told him that he would be able to see her when they were done and that he could sit down in the waiting area if he wished.

   Making his way over to the waiting area Andy sunk down into a chipped, blue plastic chair. Putting his head in his dried bloody hands he sighed and sat there. He probably would have sat like that the entire time until they came to get him to tell him about Senna but the vibrating of his iPhone was enough to spur him into seeing who it was.

From: Ashley

Dude where the hell are you?!

From: Jinxx

Is Senna alright? I hope that you all got to the hospital.

From: Chance

DUDE YOU’D BETTER BE THERE WATCHING OVER MY LITTLE SISTER UNTIL I CAN GET THERE! DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER CONTIDITON???!!!

Many of the other texts were much the same so Andy decided to do a group message.

To: Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, CC, Chance

Guys Senna is already at the hospital getting checked out. The head paramedic that I rode in the ambulance with said that she had a second degree concussion but that she would be fine. All of her vitals were good and she was responding fine to every question that the head paramedic asked her. Right now they’re doing the general checkup and what not to make sure that there are no other problems. They said that they’ll come and get us when they are done; if you guys are here I’m in the waiting area.

   Andy hit send and then once he saw that his message had been sent he shoved his phone down into the pockets of his white (and now red) skinnies. Biting at his lip ring nervously he tapped his foot; sitting and waiting in a hospital was not good for Andy.

   Sitting there tapping out rhythms with his feet Andy felt like he was about to go crazy. Hearing several pairs of footsteps he looked up to see the gang, Chance, and Valerie. Poor Valerie looked the worst out of them all. Her face was paler than Senna’s had been except her eyes which were all red and puffy. She was sniffling in a feeble attempt to not start crying again and there were dried tear tracks all over her face; she was a wreck.

   Getting up Andy hugged her tightly as she broke down crying again. After his brief-friendly- hug with her he sat back down into his worn plastic chair to wait with his friends to wait for the news on his love. Love, just thinking about that word put things into perspective. He loved Senna and if anything happened to her he wouldn’t have a reason to continue singing.

   Everyone was waiting for about an hour more until the doctors came out into the waiting room. "Senna Traverston?" 

Immediately Andy was on his feet, "Can we see her?" 

"Yes, come on this way but please two or three at a time."

   Andy nodded to Val and Chance to go ahead. As much as he wanted to see Senna they were her family and he knew that they would want to see her first as well. Val hugged him tightly while Chance clapped him on the shoulder. They passed him as they went toward her room.

   To say that Andy was anxious was an understatement; he seriously needed to see Senna. Tapping his foot on the worn linoleum floor he tried hard not to seem impatient.

   It was a few minutes more when Chance and Val finally came back out into the hallway. Once they did Chance nodded his head in the direction of Senna. Andy wasted no time in going into the room. Senna was lying on the cot there in the room. 

   Her head was bandaged and she looked pretty dizzy but other than that she seemed fine. When she saw Andy walk in a small smile graced her lips. That familiar fluttering feeling erupted in his stomach again; yeah he was definitely in love with her.

***

   Opening my eyes I saw a white ceiling above me. The beeping monitors were the only noise in the room aside from the doctor who was shuffling around.  Attempting to sit back up I groaned at the rushing feeling in my head. At my voiced protest the doctor turned around and gave me a soft smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"Dizzy but other than that I'm not bad."

"You have a lot of visitors would you like to see them now?"

I wanted to nod but that wasn't a good idea, "Yes please."

   The doctor nodded and then headed out of the room. Sitting there I began to twiddle my thumbs while I thought about everything that happened. A blush came to my face when I thought about Andy staying with me the entire time until the doctors took me away to get checked out; it was really nice of him.

   The sound of rapid footsteps pulled me from my thoughts. Chance and Val came into the room and immediately were by my side. Poor Val looked worse for wear. Her hair was disheveled and all thrown out of whack while her eyes were puffy and red. Tear tracks were dried on her face; she was paler than me.

A small smile graced my lips, "How are you guys?"

"You are something else. Here you are in the hospital with a grade two concussion asking us how we are." Val said while hugging me tightly.

"It's just the way I am."

"I'm so glad you're alright. What were you thinking attacking the guy with the gun?"

"Chance, I couldn't let him shoot you guys."

"Yeah well he shot himself instead."

"How is he? Do you know?"

"He’s in surgery at the moment; nearly died of blood loss."

I fell silent; even if he tried to hurt us I didn't want him to die.

"How are you feeling?"

"Dizzy and a bit sore but other than that I'm fine."

Chance chuckled and hugged me tightly again, "Well Andy is pretty much foaming at the mouth to see you so we'd better get him in here."

"Okay."

   Chance kissed the uninjured side of my head before he stood by the door waiting for Val. I looked to her to see that she was staring at the gauze wrapped around my head.

   Taking her hand gently in mine I grinned at her; she shouldn't feel so bad. Val smiled at me before giving my hand one last squeeze. Letting go she then went over to Chance and gave me one last look before they exited the room.

   Lying back on the cot I heard more shuffling of feet. Looking up a smile tugged at my lips; Andy. He had a grin on his face as he came over and sat beside me. Picking up my hand he laced his fingers with mine.

"How are you feeling?" he asked softly.

"Dizzy and sore but that's pretty much it."

"That's a relief. You had me worried back in the ambulance."

"Thank you... Ya know, for being there for me."

"It's nothing; I wasn't about to leave you." His grip tightened a tiny bit.

It was quiet for a bit, "You know Mr. Biersack... I may just be falling for you; maybe."

His face brightened up like a kid on Christmas morning. "Seriously?"

 My answer was to nod at him before grinning, "What do you think?"

   He grinned and went to lean in to kiss me. Was I going to let him? My mind was racing a million miles an hour as he kept leaning in. His breath ghosted across my lips; my eyes fluttered shut. His lips were just a millimeter away from touching mine when there was a knock on the door; damn?

   Andy broke away from me and looked away; rubbing his neck. A blush was on my face as I told whoever it was to come in. Fighting the color away from my face I watched Andy glare a little as Ashley and Jinxx came in saying it was their turn to visit. Andy sighed and reluctantly made his way out of the room.

   I watched him go and returned the small wave he sent me at the door before turning his back and leaving. When I turned to them I immediately noticed the look on their faces.

"Alright, what is up with the look?"

Ashley grinned wider, "You like Andy!"

"Do I?"

"Don't play dumb; it's obvious that you like him."

"Ashley, don't you have a girl to go be with?"

"Yeah and she's right here."

"Oya... Just.... Whatever." pouting I crossed my arms and looked away. 

   Ashley laughed and laughed until he was red in the face a tears were leaking from his eyes. I continued to pout while Jinxx patted my leg sympathetically; he'd dealt with Ash's relationship teasing before as well.

"Jesus Ash, enough! If you're going to continue laughing then just go!" I snapped bitterly.

Immediately Ash sobered up, "Well sor-ry."

"No I'm sorry for snapping at you but the dating scene is a bit of.... A touchy subject."

Immediately both males gained a sympathetic look, "Oh, sorry."

"Ah just go you goofball." I pushed Ash's shoulder playfully. Ash gave me a flirty smile before laughing and flouncing out of the room. Jinxx however stayed next to me, "Jinxx?"

"Senna, do you even have any feelings for Andy?"

"I-I... Don't know exactly. I mean I feel.... Differently around him but... I don't exactly know if I like him the way he likes me or not..."

"Just go with your heart; that's what I did with Sammi."

I nodded slowly, "I hear what you're saying."

Jinxx smiled as he got up and gave me a light one-armed hug, "Just remember that Andy is a good guy. He loves with his entire heart and breaks easily." With that he walked out of the room.

  After Jake and CC visited me we talked for a bit before they decided not to hold up everyone. The doctors came in to check me over once more before deeming that I was fit enough to go home. Thanking them I walked out with them to where everyone was waiting.

   After the doctors explained what I should do for the rest of the day they then bid me a farewell. As I was going to walk out the door Andy scooped me up into his arms bridal style. Squeaking indignantly I smacked his chest as I glared up to his grinning face. "Andy put me down now!" I growled as he shifted me further into his arms. Struggling around only made him hang into me tighter. Sighing I slumped into his arms while crossing my own.

   As we got to the parking lot Andy stopped and I realized that he had no idea of where one of the cars were. Looking at each other we then burst into giggles before waiting for everyone else to catch up with us. Eventually Chance and Val caught up with us and led us to their car. 

   Unlocking it Andy opened the door and then set me into the back before getting into the back himself. Chance and Val came in and then we were on our way home.

   I grimaced at the blood that was all over the floor. Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me over to him. Leading me through to the front room he set me on the couch. Val and Chance began to clean up the front doorway while they put Andy in charge of taking care of my needs; which of course he was only too happy to assist me. In fact he was pretty much ready to get me anything; even if I didn't need it!

   "Is there anything else you need?" Andy was sitting there looking at me while bouncing on the balls of his feet. He'd pretty much gotten me food and stuff before I could ask for it, set up the Tv for me, and even took off my shoes and brushed my hair out for me. He was careful of the tender spot on my head.

   I looked up at him a bit drowsily; the medicine was taking effect. "Could you get my blanket from upstairs? The blue flowery one?" I asked innocently. Andy nodded and then kissed my forehead before running upstairs to get it. I slightly tightened my grip on Max and held him closer.

   Max was the best dog ever. He licked my face lightly before nuzzling into my shoulder. I giggled lightly and then Andy was back. He looked a bit jealous of Max as he spread the blanket over me. "Thanks Andy." I murmured sleepily.

   "No problem; get some sleep and I'll wake you up later." Andy sat down in the recliner that he'd pulled up next to the couch and stroked my hair lightly. My eyelids became heavy; shutting them my breathing leveled off to sleep.

***

   Andy watched as Senna fell asleep hugging Max. He felt stupid but he would be lying if he said that he wasn't jealous of that dog. He wanted to be the one that she was holding on to, cuddling up to. Seriously he was better than that dog and he would be able to actually hold Senna back instead of just laying on her arm while looking up at her.

   He hadn't realized he was glaring so hard until a hand clapped down on his shoulder; jolting him. Andy looked up to see Chance looking down at him with a raised eyebrow. "Dude, are you seriously jealous of Max; A Dog?" Chance asked.

"No!"

"You were glaring at the poor boy a minute ago."

"No I wasn't."

"You really like Senna, don't you?"

Andy looked at Chance head on, "I told you, I love Senna. I'm not afraid to say it. She makes me feel differently than I've ever felt with anyone else."

"So have you told her yet?"

"Every time I try we're interrupted by one thing or another."

"Hm... Well.... Okay I have no clue."

"Yeah; neither do I."

   Andy went back to watching Punk'd while absentmindedly stroking Senna's beautiful blonde locks. She had the softest hair he'd ever felt before; it even trumped Scout's hair. That was saying something since Scout’s hair was pretty much what he compared even his silky blankets and things of the like to.

   Chance sat next to him watching Punk'd as well. Andy kept running his fingers lightly through her hair; wishing that he was the one she was hugging. Once the show was over Val called Chance into the kitchen to help her cook for everyone tonight. The rest of the brides were coming over along with Sammi and Ella; this was going to be a large dinner.

   It was about half an hour more before Andy decided that he was going to go change into something... Not blood stained. Going upstairs he grabbed a new shirt and pants before getting a shower. Sighing in happiness he quickly washed his hair and skin before shutting the water off. 

   Exiting the shower he toweled off then pulled on his new clothes. Drying his hair he walked out of his room and looked down to see that Senna was still out on the couch. Chuckling he noticed that Max was trying to get out of his princess' hold. If he were there he'd never want to leave.

   Making his way downstairs Andy was passing by the kitchen to see Val and Chance rapidly moving around the kitchen preparing food. The phone began to ring and Val noticed Andy watching them amusedly.  They were really just bouncing all over the place. As Val would take something out Chance would put something back into the oven and then adjust the heat when needed.

   Taking out the rolls the phone rang again, "Andy could you please get the phone?" Val asked as she put macaroni and cheese into the oven to cook. Andy quickly picked up the phone and pressed 'talk'.

"Hello?" he began.

"Hello may I speak to Senna?" a feminine voice asked.

"I'm sorry but she's occupied right now. If you want to tell me who you are I'll tell her you called."

"I don't care what she's preoccupied with, I'm her mother now put her on the phone!"

"Hello again Mrs. Traverston. This is Andrew Biersack. Now Senna is occupied; if you want to talk to her leave a message with me."

"I should have known she would run off with you!"

"Actually she's living with her cousin and I happen to be staying here as well."

"Put Senna on the phone. Now."

"I'll go check if she's up. If not you're out of luck at the moment."

   Andy heard a huff over the phone as he walked into the living room. The tv was still on Punk'd while Senna seemed asleep still. He gave her hair a small run through and then checked to see if she was bleeding again; completely forgetting that he was on the phone. 

   It was moments like this that he really wanted her to be his. Why did she have to make things difficult on him? He loved her so much but it seemed that she still wasn’t sure of how she felt about him. Still he had roughly five days left to win this deal.

"Well is she up or not?"

***

   Feeling someone messing with my hair my eyes slowly opened. Poor Max was trying to discreetly get out of my arms. I felt fingers running gently through my hair and heard Andy's annoyed voice.

"Listen I'm not going to wake Senna up to talk to you."

"Andy? Ugh... Who's on the phone?" 

Andy looked over at my apologetically for a moment before putting the phone into his shoulder. "Your lovely mother is on the phone. Do you want to talk to her?"

I thought for a moment before nodding, "It's cool, gimme the phone." Andy looked at me for a moment more before handing me the phone. "What do you want mom?"

"Oh come now. We haven't spoken in almost a year or so."

"Yeah and what a wonderful year it's been."

"Listen we've got Harvard wanting you to attend their school even after all of the time you've been out."

"No thanks, I've decided to go with what I wanted to do before; acrobatics and then EMT work."

"Oh yes because you're really going to do well in that."

"You forget that I have my nursing degree already and I've done several years of martial arts and gymnastics so..."

"Honey, this. Is. Harvard."

"Which is what YOU want. Well I'm nineteen now so.... Good-bye."

"Are you going to cut us out of your life? What about that freak, Andrew, why are you living with him? Oh what happened to the good little girl I had?"

"You cut me out of yours a long time ago. You should listen me for once in your life."

"Sen-"

   Rolling my eyes I ended the call and tossed the phone onto the couch. Taking in a deep breath I fought back the angry tears. What right did she have to try and control my life after kicking me out?

   Andy sat down next to me and brought me into a comfortable hug. Wrapping my arms around him we just sat there as I attempted not to cry. After a few minutes I had calmed down and was just lying against him.

   The tv show held no interest for me in the least but I still stared at it. Andy was just sitting with me; occasionally rubbing my arm or adjusting how I was sitting to make it more comfortable. He really was a nice guy but… would he always be that way? All of my relationships ended in bad breakups or finding the guy cheating on me. I really don’t want that to happen again.

   We sat there just watching the tv for a while until the doorbell rang. Andy got up and then a whole bunch of people came into the hallway. I could tell from the voices that it was the rest of the Black Veil Brides but there were also some voices that I didn’t know. Curiosity won out in the end as I got up and walked into the hallway.

   As I got there I saw two girls but I already knew one from all of the pictures and stuff; Sammi Doll. She was next to Jinxx who had his arm over her; laughing at something one of the guys said. As I stepped into the hallway a bit more Andy finally noticed me. Grinning he motioned for me to go over to them; well that was the plan anyways. Walking over there Andy tossed his arm over my shoulder and then made introductions.

“Sammi, Ella, this is Senna. My girlf-oof!”

I cut Andy off with a blow to the stomach before he finished that sentence, “Nice try their Biersack but no.”

Everyone was cracking up at that, “I’ve heard so much about you from Jinxx.” Sammi began.

“Thanks I hope it was good things.”

“Yeah but I couldn’t wait to meet you for myself. Nice elbowing technique by the way.”

“Thanks, learned that one a while back in my martial arts class.”

   Sammi grinned as she and Ella then took me into the living room while the guys did something else. As we sat down I got a bit nervous because they were beautiful and I had no idea if they were acting for the guys. I really hoped that they weren’t going to be mean now that we were alone.

“So are you and Andy really dating?” Ella asked.

I shook my head, “Andy wishes.”

“Oh, I assumed that you two were.”

“Nope, though we do have a deal going.”

Sammi perked up a bit, “What kind of deal?”

“Well Andy has a week to get me to ‘truly’ kiss him or else he can’t bug me anymore about not wanting to date him. He has five days left.”

“Ah I see. Why don’t you though? Many girls would be killing you for a chance with him.”

“I… after many failed attempts at love I just gave up on it. I’ve dated a rock star before and it didn’t turn out well at all.”

Ella smirked slightly, “Do we know said rock star?”

“Dunno; you possibly could and then again maybe not.”

“Well who is it?” Ella pried.

“Ella lay off; she obviously doesn’t want to tell.” Sammi interjected.

   Ella looked like she wanted to press the matter but she didn’t say anything with a firm look from Sammi. Pouting she looked away while I gave Sammi a tentative smile; she returned it with a real one. We all talked for a bit until we heard Val scream that dinner was ready.

   Getting up we quickly made our way to the dinner table and it was a mad scramble for seats. In the end though Chance was at one head of the table with Val to his right. I was next to Val, Andy next to me, CC next to him at the end, Jake next to CC, Ella next to Jake, Sammi next to her, Jinxx at the end of the table, and finally Ashley on Chance’s other side. The table was filled with all assortments of food and I felt my stomach growl in hunger; I was gonna enjoy this.

   Sitting back I sighed in happiness; my stomach was so full that I knew I should stop. Everyone else had stopped eating… well everyone except for Jake. That man was still shoveling food down into his bottomless pit stomach; just watching him was enough to make me sick.

   Turning away I felt a hand touch my leg. Looking up at Andy he gave me a slight smile, “It’s amazing how much he can eat huh?” He whispered while everyone else was ragging on Jake’s eating. I nodded as Jake took another big bite of the ham. Shaking my head slightly I was beginning to feel dizzy again. Rubbing my eyes I scrunched my face for a moment; I needed some advil.

   Getting up out of my chair I took my plate into the kitchen while going for my drug of choice. Putting my plate into the sink I walked over to the medicine cabinet and took down the advil. Popping it open I downed the drug and then leaned against the sink. My headache began to get worse so I decided to just cut my losses and go to bed.

   Walking through the dining room I was about to go upstairs when I heard my name being called. Biting back an angry snarl I walked to where I stuck my head into the dining room.

“Where are you going?” Val asked.

“I don’t feel well; my head hurts.”

Her eyes gained a worried look; she wasn’t the only one looking at me like that. “Are you okay? Is your head bleeding anymore?”

“Val I’m alright.”

“Are you sure? Do you want me to stay with you?”

“First off I’m nineteen not six; I’ll be fine alone. Secondly I just want to go to my room and lie down. Anything else?”

“No but you call me if you need something.”

“Night everyone.”

   I heard a chorus of goodnight as I made my way upstairs. Walking into my room I changed into my pajamas and then lay down in my bed. Sighing I closed my eyes and attempted to drift off to sleep.

***

   Andy watched Senna go and struggled with himself to not follow her up there and stay with her. He was a bit worried to hear that her head was hurting her. Yet he was so far in thought that he didn’t even realize that his name was being called until Chance clapped him on the shoulder.

   Jumping Andy looked over at his friend who was now standing by him. It was then that he realized everyone was looking at him with the same look. “What?” He asked a bit annoyed. Really, why did they all have to stare at him?

“So it’s a bit obvious that you like Senna.” Ash started.

“Your point?”

“Why don’t you go after her?”

“I’m trying but you guys always interrupt me.”

“Well then go ahead and get her. Seriously though if you want to win her heart you need to do something big. She’s been hurt a lot in the past and because of that she’s decided that love isn’t worth it. So do something that comes from the heart.” Val explained.

“Why does she think that love isn’t worth it?”

“Every relationship she’s ever been in has ended with the guy cheating on her or getting very abusive about her splitting.”

“That’s horrible.”

“Well you have your work cut out for you.” Jinxx added.

“I’ll say though I do like Senna; she’s a very interesting girl. I approve.” Sammi piped up.

Andy smiled at her, “Thanks Sammi it means a lot.”

   With that everyone decided to move into the living room.  Andy reluctantly moved away from the staircase and sat down in the recliner. He was getting tired of Senna resisting him and her not believing in love was ridiculous; he was going to prove that he wasn’t going to break her heart.

   A few hours went by until Sammi and Jinxx decided that they’d better head home. Everyone of course said good-bye and then that kicked off the people leaving at random intervals. Ash got a call from some giggling whore no doubt by the way he quickly exited the house. Jake and Ella stayed for a bit until Ella decided to drag Jake away with her. Then only CC was left; he didn’t stay long when Val and Chance got into a make out session.

   Looking at Val and Chance, Andy felt that he would just leave. Getting up out of the chair he walked up stairs and was on the way to his room. As he passed Senna’s room he heard a soft noise that made him stop. Lightly stepping toward her shut door he lightly pressed his ear against the cool wooden surface. His ears hadn’t deceived him; Senna was crying.

“Tessa… I j-just don’t think I can do it.” She sobbed.

A pause from her made Andy thing that her sister was replying to her about whatever they were talking about.

“N-no… I don’t know how I f-feel. He’s sweet a-and… I just can’t d-do it… I can’t put myself o-out there again…”

   Andy couldn’t take it anymore; knocking lightly on her door he heard her squeak and then a thump. Chuckling he waited for her to open the door. “Gimme a second!” She called out; trying to seem as fine as possible.  Which of course Andy wasn’t buying it for a minute; he could still hear the tears in her voice.

   When Senna finally opened the door his heart wrenched painfully tight; her eyes were puffy and red. Without asking any questions Andy took her into his arms and just hugged her. She lightly gripped onto his shirt and he picked her up. Looking into her room he saw that it was pretty dark even with the light on; she wasn’t going back in there in the state she was in.

   Making the short trip to his room, Andy walked into the room and kicked the door shut behind him. Going over to the bed he set her down on it and then lay down next to her. She put her head down on his shoulder while his arm went around her. He didn’t say anything because he knew she’d tell him when she was ready.

***

   My eyes opened; already adjusted to the darkness of my room. Beside me on the nightstand my iPhone was buzzing. Looking down at the screen showed that Tessa was calling me. Quickly cueing it up I put the phone to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Senna oh my god since when were you and Andy dating?!!!!”

“What are you talking about Tessa?”

“Don’t play dumb with me; you and Andy are all over the internet. By the way how is your head?”

“All over the internet, what do you mean? How did you find out about my head anyways? I haven’t talked about it at all.”

“Dude go on google and type in Andy Sixx tumblr. You and he are all over the second option. Though I must say that you and he are covered in blood which is kind of gruesome.”

“Hold on.” Cueing up my computer I looked up what she was talking about a felt ready to puke.  We were all over the website and were indeed covered in blood. I then looked at all of the hateful comments directed toward me. “Oh god… this can’t be happening…”

“Senna what’s going on?”

“I-I no… T-Tessa I can’t do this!” Tears began to fall from my eyes; why was it that someone was always making threats towards me. Plus because of this he would see the pictures and think the wrong thing.

“Can’t do what Senna? What’s the matter?”

“A-Andy and I aren’t a thing. W-we have a deal.”

“What deal?”

“S-seven days… he has seven days to get me to kiss him and mean it… or else he leaves me alone about the d-dating scene.”

“I have one question…”

“What?”

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT SNOGGING THAT PERFECT PIECE OF ROCK STAR?!!!! IS THIS BECAUSE OF HIM?”

“Please don’t e-even mention it…”

“Senna this is stupid! Andy is such a good guy and he’s perfect! Think of the children you two could have together; they’d be angels!”

“Tessa!”

“Well you know it’d be true…”

I laughed through my choked sobs; I couldn’t seem to stop crying. “H-how do you know he’s a g-good guy?”

“Senna he’s sweet, caring, and he really does care about you. I mean seriously he came and survived our parents in an effort to help you. Even gave you his number; yes I saw that.”

“I-I deleted his number…”

“Senna Marie Traverston you’d better put it right back in! What if you need him sometime?”

“B-but…”

“Do it now!”

Sighing I just humored her and plugged his number back into my phone, “Done.”

“Good now why won’t you give Andy a chance? Don’t you like him?”

Thinking about it the tears really began to fall. The truth was that I did sort of like him but I just couldn’t bring myself to actually put my heart on the line again, “Tessa… I j-just don’t think I can do it.”

“What do you mean? Do you or don’t you like him? Do you even know?”

“N-no… I don’t know how I f-feel. He’s sweet a-and… I just can’t d-do it… I can’t put myself o-out there again…”

“Senna you’re going to have to move on eventually. Promise me that you’ll do that with Andy.”

   A knock sounded on my door and immediately I jumped up… well… I tried to. My foot caught the covers on my bed and down I went with a squeak. “I gotta go.” I whispered before hanging up. “Just a second!” I attempted to call out as normally as possible; I failed.

   Opening my door I was shocked to see Andy standing there was a serious looking face. He took one look at me and pulled me in for one of his amazing bear hugs. I’m not proud to admit it but I broke down sobbing like a little girl into his chest. He just held me there for a moment before picking me up and walking down to where I was pretty was his room for the time being.

   Putting me down on the bed he just lay down beside me. Putting my head on his shoulder I sat there numbly while he held me. Why was it that he always was the one that had to comfort me? Why couldn’t I just let him in?

   We lay there for a bit until I shifted around a bit. That seemed to spur Andy into moving as well since he turned over on his side and just looked at me with those icy eyes. I really loved those eyes to tell the truth. He reached over and ran his hands through my hair softly while chewing a tiny bit on that lip ring of his. Yes, Andy was a good guy but… I wasn’t going to give up my freedom just yet.

   Andy leaned closer but I moved backwards. He looked at me with a blank face and I shot him a sorry look. Taking a deep breath he just flopped onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. I didn’t know what to say to him; I knew that he was frustrated but…

“Senna?” Andy asked after a bit.

“What?”

“Why have you decided to give up on love… and when you said that you’ve dated my ‘type’ who was it?”

“Andy I-”

“Seriously Senna. I’m sick and tired of not knowing anything about you! Especially important stuff like this!”

“Taylor York.”

“What?”

“The guy I dated after Mitch; he’s the guitarist for Paramore. I never told anyone else about my dating him; not even the tabloids knew. Well I shouldn't say no one knew; Chance and Val did. However I was so in love with him that it hurt; I gave him everything… One day I decided to surprise him while on tour and found him saying that I never mattered, that he’d never loved me, and… that a chick named Alicia was better than me. That was the last straw and… I just gave up on love; nothing good ever comes out of it.”

“I’m so sorry Senna but I’m nothing like him.”

“How so?”

He turned to finally look at me, “Because I would never treat you like that. I’d be there for you and never want anyone else. Senna, I love you.”

“I’ve heard such words before.”

“Then I’ll prove it to you.”

“How?”

   Andy leaned over, grabbed my arm, and kissed me. I was so shocked at his move that I actually flung my fist at him. It crashed into his jaw and off the bed he went. Smacking down on the floor Andy groaned while I sucked in a breath and scrambled off the bed next to him.

   His jaw luckily rolled with the punch and it looked like there was going to be a small bit of bruising but much. He lay there on the floor holding his probably aching jaw and guilt washed over me. I hadn’t meant to hit him in the jaw; it was just an automatic reaction at such a rash movement.

“Andy I am so sorry! It was just a reflex!”

“To punch someone who kisses you?”

“No to punch someone who just latches on to me all of a sudden. Oh my god let’s go get some ice on that!”

   Andy didn’t reply as I got to my feet and managed to pull him up onto his. Quickly keeping a tight hold on him I led the poor guy down to the kitchen and had him sit in a chair. Rushing to where we kept the bags I filled it with ice and then wrapped it with a cloth.

   Making my way over to Andy I put the bag onto his face and flinched when he jerked back in pain. “Sorry!” I said as I began to take the bag away. He grabbed, gently, onto my wrist and just brought the ice pack back up to his face. It took a moment of slow easing but soon enough the ice pack was resting back on his jaw. I stood there for a moment feeling horrible; he was trying to show his feelings for me and I end up punching him in the face; great.

   Moving the ice pack a tiny bit he groaned in pain while leaning his head back. Biting my lip I moved a little and began to run my fingers through his fluffy raven locks. His eyes opened a tiny bit to look at me but I was too busy fighting down a blush to look at him. I was hoping to distract him from the punch I sent into his face; still I had no idea if I was doing a good job or not.

   After a bit Andy finally took the ice bag from my frozen hand and then took it away from his face, “You have a serious right hook.” He said as he went over to the sink. I sighed as he dumped out the water from the rapidly melting ice; his jaw had a slight purple tint but other than that there was no bruising.

“I’m so sorry…”

“I would say it’s fine but this is going to take some time to process.”

“…Yeah… I understand…”

“Well, after that I think I’m going to go to bed. You gonna be alright?”

“Andy I’m nineteen, I’m pretty sure that I’ll be alright.”

“Suuuurrrreee, of course you’ll be alright miss ‘get hit in the head by a crazy ex’.”

I shoved his shoulder lightly, “That was not my fault.”

“You bit him.”

We both began to make our way upstairs, “He was gonna shoot you guys.”

“Do you even fear for your own safety?”

“Yes, believe it or not I do. It’s just that I fear losing the ones I care about more.”

   We arrived at my door and Andy gave me a slight hug before disappearing back to his own room. I watched his back before going into my own room; my heart beating hard against my ribcage. Sitting my back against the door I slid down to sit. I took a deep steadying breath, dammit… 

**********************************************************************************************************

Remember i don't own BVB or anything of the like; i only own my own characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
279K 3.9K 6
This is a fully finished story, so no need to wait! It's NOT proofread. I hope you enjoy these! Y/N - your name H/C - hair color F/C - favorite col...
150K 1.1K 11
Since I did the Mileven and Fillie one-shots, I thought I'd do the cast (kids) with you guys, the reader. Enjoy!
45K 170 9
Kunnu: I screenshotted all this the day I proposed for the second time imagine what my life is like. Saiku: *type shit here*