The Warlord's Deceit

By springkora

Every day the borders of the tiny kingdom of Enkira, nestled between the mountains and sea, are being invaded... More

Accordance of the Flesh
A Broken Wing
Confessions & Library Rendezvous

The Journey to Draconian's Peake

359 14 5
By springkora

This is a brand new story that I've been collaborating with all summer with Nitrousyaoi! I hope you enjoy! 

A heavy envelope that was sealed with a wax royal insignia was handed to the young prince as he stood before his older brother. Malik had his back to his youngest brother, hands clasped at the small of his back as he stared into the flames of the roaring fire within the grand banquet hall. "You understand what is expected of you?" he asked in a gruff tone. The young prince jumped as his brother's deep voice suddenly filled the silent room. "Y...yes," Caspian stuttered out, "I mean....yes your majesty," he said in a stronger tone. "Good. The entire kingdom of Enkira is depending on you, boy," Malik turned to finally face his brother who was so much smaller in stature.

Seventeen years separated the boys in age...Malik being the oldest brother and Caspian the youngest. The prior king and queen had borne four strong sons...and Caspian was the fifth and last, a surprise for the Queen near her fortieth birthday. All his elder brothers had since been married off and given royal titles. He was the only prince that still lived within the king's castle. Mother and father had died three years prior, leaving the kingdom in the hands of Malik....a young and war hungry king. However, the neighboring kingdoms had taken advantage of his inexperience at ruling...Malik certainly knew his way around the battlefield, but keeping thousands of miles of borders safe AND maintaining an army – he blundered at terribly. Coastal and outlying villages had been raided and the neighboring enemies were becoming more brazen in their attacks – slowly but surely moving inland, conquering more territory and making their way towards the capital of Enkira.

The only way to suppress all such resistance was to find an extremely powerful ally. The only kingdom that had yet to invade him, surprisingly so, was the ancient kingdom of Draconian's Peake. The prior king, an ancient and scarred warlord, had outlived his only two sons and finally died just fifteen months prior at the age of ninety-seven.

With the throne left open for grabs, it was immediately overtaken by the fearsome General Lucian Nightwalker. No one had dared oppose his succession to the throne and he had ruled the kingdom very prosperously over the last year and a half. However, he had yet to find himself a wife. Most kingdoms intermarried their families to create strong alliances. Unfortunately, Malik did not possess a blossoming young princess to present to Lucian on a platter. Instead he was putting his faith in Caspian to enchant the warlord enough to gain favor.

The young prince had just turned sixteen and was as lovely to behold as any female. Golden blonde and wavy hair sat atop his head and piercing green eyes, the color of summer fields, twinkled with life and immense intelligence. Standing only at 5'6, he hoped to keep growing into his young adulthood, but it didn't seem to be occurring any time soon. His flawless pale flesh was not marred with scars of the battlefield or a hard-laborious life...the boy had been pampered and educated since youth. Therefore, Caspian was confident in his attempt to act as a negotiator between his kingdom of Enkira and Draconian's Peake.

"I won't disappoint you broth....your majesty. I will return with a signed document, pledging King Lucian's loyalty to our cause and kingdom. I shouldn't be gone any longer than three months...praying that the winter weather holds off until then," Caspian naively stated with a smile and bow.

"Yes...three months shall be plenty of time for you to complete your mission. Good luck," Malik firmly patted him on the back and watched with a maniacal smirk as Caspian walked away without a clue as to what was going to happen to him.

--------------------------

The travel to Draconian's Peake was lovely for the young prince who had grown up surrounded by such dark, dense forests and heavy rain. King Lucian's kingdom was beautiful to behold...ethereal and enchanting. Glass castles that appeared to be floating upon wispy clouds, endless blue skies and lush greenery, dotted with bright flora and fauna. Upon his arrival, he was immediately docked at the king's own castle which towered over all the rest. Covered with endless marble statues, terraces and balustrades...it looked like the castle of the gods! It was breathtaking...and yet was deceitful to who and what was hidden within its walls. Caspian straightened his shoulders and followed two guards who escorted him from the docks and to the king who awaited within.

Nestled amongst the Fury mountains and protected by the range on two sides, which provided defense against potential invaders, Draconian's Peake appeared to be composed entirely of ice, but when one was close enough you could see the walls were forged with impenetrable crystal. It seemed as if it grew right out of the ground as if it was a glacier which reflected the light in the afternoon sun. The main palace sat upon a high hill overlooking the town, and its many pointed golden towers gave it the appearance of an eccentric crown.

Visitors to the palace were greeted by an open porch at the front which was held up by ostentatiously detailed pillars, painted in brilliant white. The sculptures in front of the palace had been etched long ago by masters of the craft. They were set on pedestals amid the water of the fountains and the perfectly manicured hedges which resembled different animals.

The palace possessed a central quadrangle and had over five hundred rooms. All stair rails were ornate mahogany, carved and polished so that they shined. Portraits of the current king immersed in battle were painted in oils and hung in gold frames around the stronghold. The furniture was all handmade by master craftsmen and the air was scented with fresh flowers every day of the year. It took a small army of servants to maintain such a large palace and a good number of the townsfolk were employed as servants. A rather dark detail about the fortress was after its completion its designer had been executed to ensure a replica was never forged.

Deep within the stronghold was the throne room and on the finely carved piece of oak sat the present king, Lucian Nightwalker. A giant of a man and built for war, Lucian appeared more demon than human. He possessed a roman nose and his bone structure was strong and defined, as if his features were molded from granite. A thick and lustrous black mane fell just below his broad shoulders, and his eyes were a mesmerizing crimson with flecks of gold light flickering throughout. His dark eyebrows, which sloped downwards, offered him a typically serious expression, and his sun-kissed Persian skin served to protect him during long campaigns in the blistering heat. A prominent jaw curved gracefully around, and the strength of his neck showed in the twining cords of muscle that shaped his entire body, which included strong arms, bold thighs and calves, and a firm chest and abdomen.

Despite his fearsome appearance, General Nightwalker possessed all the qualities of a good king which included remaining calm and centered, being decisive and having personal integrity. He was hard working and energetic, well spoken, and able to protect and maintain order.

Lucian had just completed a meeting with his trusted court of advisors, when his Lord Steward, Hénri Chamberlain, rushed to his side to whisper into his ear, informing him a visitor from the kingdom of Enkira had arrived. The warlord's superficial façade remained unbothered, a cold mask of indifference. He was aware the current king of Enkira, a bumbling fool of a former prince, possessed absolutely nothing that would interest him. In fact, perhaps he should just attack and conquer the tiny empire, so he would no longer be bothered by these pesky interruptions.

He waved Lord Chamberlain away and sat back on his throne, appearing every bit as menacing as his reputation preceded him. Moments later, a lithe young man with a crown of curly-blonde locks was led into the room by his guard. With the lad's admittance, Lucian rapidly blinked and sat up just a bit straighter on his throne, the sight of the boy captivating him.

Overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of wealth exhibited throughout the palace....the finest of everything it seemed....Caspian had followed the guards and Lord Steward of the household. The throne room was stunning, sunlight pouring in as the tinkling of distant fountains filled the air. All of it contrasted with the dark, brooding king who sat upon his throne. It took Caspian a moment to remember what he was sent here for and immediately bowed in a very deep, dramatic fashion before the king. Lifting his head, he graced Lucian with a gentle smile as he placed a hand over his heart. "Your majesty, thank you for extending an audience to me today. I know your time is most precious. I am here as a representative of the monarchy of Enkira...sent by the king to negotiate a potential alliance between our two great kingdoms. He has sent me with this written message, sealed and extended from one royal hand to another..." Caspian stepped forward and handed the king the envelope, before bowing again and stepping back -- to give him time to read the unknown contents.

For a split moment, Lucian was completely caught off-guard by the appearance of such a finely-boned, small Adonis gracing the walkway of his throne room. Though just as quickly as his façade seemed to crumble it was cemented right back into place. He was intrigued by the young man, and quickly searched the synapses of his mind to scavenge for the details of where he could place the boy, but with the current situation he realized he had very little time to keep the court waiting. He could not allow it to superficially show on his countenance or in his mannerisms that he recognized the lad. After all, he was a wise and decisive king. He would not allow a pretty face to sway him.

Accepting the letter from the young man, who had yet to give him his name, he broke the seal with a sharp penknife and unfolded the parchment to open the letter, before removing his eyes from the pretty young lad. It read:

His Majesty, General Lucian Nightwalker of Draconian Peake

If it pleases Your Majesty I, King Malik Brandenburg, of the kingdom of Enkira would care to formally bestow my best wishes on you and on the prosperity of your kingdom. As you are aware, these are trying times we live in, my dear King, and as such I would like to impose upon you to extend your protection to our kingdom of Enkira. Enkira views you as a powerful King and a wise leader, who would be willing to extend a generous hand to a neighboring kingdom in its time of need. As recompense, I wish to offer you the young man standing before you as a small token of our appreciation.

Lucian's blood-red eyes darted to up to survey the curly-haired blonde, who suddenly brightly smiled at him, completely unaware that he had been offered up on a silver platter. Eyes returning to the parchment, he finished the letter...

The kingdom of Enkira would be forever in your debt and would behold you as a superior ally in our quest to remain an independent kingdom.

Penned with the Outmost Respect,

King Malik Brandenburg

House of Brandenburg

Enkira

The court remained silent as he slowly lowered the parchment to his lap. Lucian regarded the young lad, who continued to happily smile at him, completely unaware of the current circumstances. Finally deciding to speak, in his typically strong hypnotically powerful voice he said, "What's your name, lad?"

Caspian stood with his hands clasped behind his back as he patiently awaited the king's response as the warlord's scanned back and forth across the parchment, reading the unknown contents. The court remained hushed around him as the king finally lowered the letter to his lap to gaze upon his visitor. More than eager to please his brother and help his homeland, Caspian stepped forward to address the king as he was asked his name. "I am Prince Caspian Auguste Brandenburg, the youngest child of my father, King Laurence IV and my mother, Queen Anna-Marie, may their memory rest in peace," he politely bowed his head before stepping back and leaving a polite, respectful distance between the two. "I appreciate you taking the time to read the message from my brother and hope, with time, we can reach an agreement about our two kingdoms joining into an alliance," Caspian smiled gently. "I thank you for your hospitality in the coming weeks as we discuss and negotiate terms that leave both of our great houses pleased," he said with a polite nod, as he gazed upon the stoic figure of the king.

Lucian was quite impressed with the lad's refined mannerisms and eloquent speech. Of course, if the boy was, indeed, who he said he was then he would expect nothing less from a pampered, coddled prince. 'Caspian,' he repeated multiple times in his head, already quite fond of the name. His name meant borrowed from the sea. A fine name for a boy who possessed the stormy green eyes of a great body of water along with shimmering golden strands of striking hair, which could easily eclipse the rays of the sun setting over a vast, endless sea. The name suited him very nicely. Holding up the letter for the lad's perusal, Lucian inquired, "Are you aware of the terms of this missive, princeling?"

The young prince shook his head softly in a polite manner, "I am afraid that I have never been one to break my brother's faith. I respect and honor him both as my brother and king. He wrote the missive the morning before I left on this mission. The seal has not been broken and the letter remained in my capable hands until delivered to you. I hope the terms which my brother has penned down seem a reasonable starting point for our alliance discussions?" Caspian asked naively.

'Ay, sweet naivety,' Lucian thought, as sinister thoughts turned around in his head. "Have you ever heard the expression: If you deceive someone, you lose one of life's greatest treasures, you lose the capacity to trust, because without trust, love is not possible, princeling?" Caspian did not answer him. Instead, he remained silent and merely stared at him in perplexity. "By the expression on your face, I am guessing you have not." Lucian neatly folded up the letter. "The terms your king has given are suitable of which I accept. Lord Chamberlin..." Hénri quickly scuttled towards the throne and he offered the folded parchment to the Lord Steward. "You, along with two guards, are to escort the young princeling to one of the finer, fully furnished rooms in the east wing of the palace. After placing the princeling inside, secure the room. He does not have permission to exit." Lucian watched Caspian's expression awash with confusion, before his eyes widened in surprise. "Welcome to Draconian Peake, princeling," the king smiled.

The gentle, sincere smile slowly melted away from Caspian's face as the king seemed to be taunting him, as if he knew something crucial that the young prince did not. However, when the king agreed to the terms of Malik's letter, the blonde felt a moment of relief before it was instantly washed away when the king ordered him to be locked into a room. "With all due respect your excellency, I cannot put into words how pleased I am that you are so agreeable from our first meeting...but I do not understand why you order your men to confine me to a room? Should I not have a look around the palace....get to know your council and advisors before we commence tomorrow with our first discussions?" Cas refused to leave the throne room, glaring up as a guard firmly clasped at his elbow and grunted for him to follow. "How dare you! Take your hand off me!" he angrily attempted to yank it away.

Lucian chuckled, clearly enjoying the young man's fiery spirit. With the grace of a well-engineered predator stalking its prey, the king rose from his throne and even though he stepped down to move towards the restrained young man, he still towered over the entire court. Reaching out, he captured a finely-boned chin between a thumb and forefinger and grasped it tightly, even as the arrogant boy attempted to jerk his chin away. "Negotiations are over, youngling, and as far as you exploring the grounds...now why would I extend such a courtesy to a mere slave? Take him away," commanded Lucian, releasing the clearly startled princeling's chin to turn his back on him in dismissal and return to his throne.

The young prince's heart was pounding in his chest and ears as the king suddenly stood up, his height and very presence ominous as he silkily moved over to tower above the restrained youth. Cas narrowed his green eyes as looked up into the king's face, trying to put on a brave face as his chin was so cruelly clasped in those strong fingers. "I am not a slave! I am a descendant of the royal house of Brandenburg and have shown you nothing but respect since I stepped foot into your palace!" Several courtiers gasped and whispered to one another as the boy so boldly spoke back against the king. As he was dragged away, he attempted to lurch free, but it was useless. Deciding to not humiliate himself or his pride any further, he allowed himself to be whisked from the throne room without screaming obscenities or for any type of aid. Thoughts of confusion swirled around his head as he was taken to a luxuriously decorated series of rooms - three in all connected by large, airy archways, before the door was loudly locked from the outside. "What is going on?" Cas mumbled to himself, running a hand through his tousled hair as he stared at the locked door.

----------------------------------------------

A few hours had passed since Caspian had been locked away in the luxurious suite of rooms. Light flooded in from floor to ceiling windows that overlooked a very lush garden and two marble, tinkling fountains. Thoughts of escape had not even crossed the young prince's mind - as he was still ignorant of the situation at hand. Perhaps he had done something to offend the king...or maybe Malik's letter had offended him, causing the king to lash out and say such odd things the prince. The servants had snuck in while Caspian had been in the lavatory, splashing cold water on his face, and they had left all his luggage (which still needed to be unpacked) and a plate of food beneath a warming dome. The poor prince's nerves were frazzled, and he had no appetite, so the food remained untouched. He was seated on a very soft, velveteen chaise-lounge, and watching the sun getting heavy in the sky when his quiet reverie was interrupted by the sound of a key unlocking the heavy latch of his door.

The castle was drafty, at this late hour and King Lucian was fatigued from a tiresome day. Sometimes it was difficult to be objective and fair to enforce the law and keep order in the realm, but it was certainly nothing out of his scope of his abilities. The arrival of the young princeling had been refreshing and it managed to dispel the mundane talk of elderly advisors for a while, but it was fleeting. That was precisely why Lucian decided to visit with the Enkiran prince, before he ventured to his own chambers for the night.

Retrieving the key given to him by the Lord Steward, he inserted it into the keyhole and gave it a decisive twist, hearing the tumblers churning inside to finally disengage. Pushing the door away, as the partition creaked on its hinges, the room was gradually revealed to him along with the young, handsome prince, who quickly leapt from the chaise-lounge he was relaxing upon to stand and bravely face him. Lucian fed the boy a narcissistic half-smirk, as he entered the room and closed the door, securing it behind him. "Well?" His deep voice rumbled, while stepping closer to the youngling. "Are you going to stand there as if you are a rabbit caught in a wolf's glare or are you going to properly greet your new Master?"

Caspian was speechless when the handsome but incredibly intimidating king entered his new chambers. Keeping a distance from him, he trembled slightly as he did not have much experience with confrontation. Despite his emotions churning within, he kept brave face and straightened his shoulders. "Your majesty, if I have offended you in any way...please don't let that effect your decision to support Enkira and my brother. Or perhaps...Malik's letter said something that offended you? If so, I will say that my brother does not have the most eloquent of skills when putting a missive together. Otherwise, if neither of these reasons are true, I do not understand why you tease me so? I am not a slave...nor do I have a master! I am a prince," he proudly stated.

After listening to the princeling's speech, Lucian tossed his head back and bleated a great laugh. The little lion cub was attempting to be so brave in the face of the fearsome beast on the verge of preying on him. His posture was perfect, and his speech articulate. He might have been a decisive force to reckon with – had Lucian not seen him lightly trembling. "You are no longer a prince, youngling. You are, legally, my slave. I shall show you documentation to attest to that fact later. For now, I wish to examine my new property. Remove your clothes and go lay face up on the bed."

It took the young prince a moment to absorb the full extent of what King Lucian had just stated. He blinked a few times, before composing himself and glowering darkly at the king. "I will do no such thing! I am no one's property! And I will not agree to be examined like livestock or undress for you! I am a prince and will not be treated in such a fashion! That you would dare order such a thing shows the true brute that you are beneath that kingly exterior," Caspian coldly stated, backing away and refusing the king to be near him, as he eyed the unlocked door.

Lucian's smirk steadily faltered with each word the princeling spewed at him, and when the room grew silent they both stood there and stared at one another. He thought this was going to be effortless on his part but was pleased when the boy did not concede to his demands so easily. He was a warlord, after all, trained to fight in the most brutal of ways and bathe in the blood of his enemies. He enjoyed fighting and ultimately conquering those who thought it wise to oppose him. This young whelp would be just another one of his many, many triumphs.

Sensing any further negations were over, he began to quickly move forwards, chasing down the little lamb, who clumsily backpedaled to get away from him. Caspian's heel got caught up in the rug and he tripped. Just before he fell onto his backside, Lucian snatched his waving right arm and tugged him forwards, causing the princeling to smash against his chest. He quickly wrapped his other arm around his waist to hold him tightly to his body and craned his neck to sniff of the fragrant golden field on top of his head. His eyes dilated at the scent of mimosa and peppermint. The smell drew a rumbling hum of pleasure deep within his chest and he clutched onto the youngling even tighter.

Caspian was shocked when the king was suddenly advancing on him and having never been in such a situation, he backed away quickly and tripped over a rug. However, before he fully fell onto his back or embarrassed himself, the king had clasped his arm and tugged Cas into his powerful, iron embrace and pressed the prince against his chiseled body. It took Caspian a moment to realize the king was inhaling the fragrance of his hair and squeezing his lithe form against his own strong one. "Let...let go of me," he angrily hissed, though it was muffled against the king's unyielding chest. He attempted to jerk away, but it was useless. Using his foot, he kicked at the king's shins, even aiming between his legs, "Get your filthy hands off me! I demand that you release me and allow me to leave this castle and return to Enkira."

The warlord king dismissed the boy's strikes at his muscled body as one might dismiss a pesky fly buzzing around one's head. His hits were paltry ... irrelevant, and frankly he was enjoying the youth's closeness far too much to even notice. Relaxing the arm around the boy's waist he slipped his hand lower to grasp the princeling's fleshy globes, again surprised when both of his cheeks fit so comfortably in his huge palm. As he massaged the well-developed mounds, he smelled of the youth's hair again and chuckled at his incessant struggling to break free. "You have a very shapely ass, young one. I would very much enjoy it if you were to undress and then turn around to display it for me. The question is, shall you do so willingly, or must I force you?"

The prince let out a gasp when suddenly his shapely bottom was being touched for the very first time by somebody other than himself or a physician! He jerked in the king's hold and suddenly was gazing up at him with wide green eyes of innocence. Caspian's bottom lip was trembling, and a single tear slid down his flushed cheek as he was speechless at the king's last statement. "I...I cannot do such a thing. I am only meant to bare myself for my future wife...I...I cannot..." he let out with a whimper and jerked one final time in desperation. "Please let me go..." he finally pleaded, as he was trembling like a leaf in the king's embrace.

The sight of the boy on the verge of weeping quickly cooled his fervor and slightly churned his stomach. He had very limited encounters with women in the past, for they did not suit his taste, and during those relationships only one of them had wept. Conversely, Lucian had been with quite a few men over the years, for he enjoyed the feel of their hard muscles against his and their indomitable spirits as they prepared to face any challenge he proposed in the bedroom head on. He had never encountered a male who wept so freely. He had not even touched his bare flesh yet! Unwinding Caspian from his arms, he stepped back and canted his head, watching the youngster snivel and wipe the tears from his eyes with the back of an arm. "Are you very sure you are a prince? Or perhaps you are a princess?" His red-eyes wavered towards the area between Caspian's legs to observe a slight bulge. "Must I strip you to confirm the validity of your sex?"

"I am not a princess!" Caspian's teary eyes suddenly were glaring up at the king as he wiped at them with trembling hands. He took a step back to get some breathing room, as he finally calmed a bit now that he was no longer wrapped up in the embrace of King Lucian. "I can assure you...I am 100% a male...but I will not debase myself to undress before you. I am not a harlot you plucked from a sleazy whorehouse, I am a prince of Enkira! I will never undress for you...or serve as your...your slave!" While the king was momentarily distracted by his words, Caspian took the opportunity to step away and put an ample amount of space between the two of them. "I apologize for any miscommunication or ways I have offended you...but this game ceases now! No more touching me inappropriately! Now let me leave!" he demanded.

Keeping his red-eyed gaze fixated on the yapping pup, Lucian cracked the tension in his neck and stretched his thick fingers at his sides. Weary from the long day and rather frustrated with his slave's attitude, he glanced over to notice that the bed's canopy was tied back with golden trimmings. Reaching out, he grabbed one of the tassels and yanked on it, thereby jerking it free. With the smooth length of rope in hand, he once again began to approach the prince at a quickened pace. He was surprised by the unmanly squeak he released and even more staggered, when the youngling attempted to skirt around him. Lucian easily captured him though with one meaty hand striking out to snatch him up by the front of his fancy blouse. He started dragging the angrily protesting, and struggling youngster towards the bed and once they were upon it he tossed him belly first onto the mattress. It was amusing the way the princeling attempted to scramble away, but he once again easily caught him and grabbed his arms to yank them to the small of his back to fasten them together with the tassel. Leaning over the small body, he whispered into the whimpering princeling's ear, "Would you care to guess what I do to slaves who refuse to obey?"

The blonde prince had no chance when he was suddenly apprehended by the powerful king, tossed upon the bed and bound with the tassel. He grunted in frustration and attempted to squirm, but suddenly Lucian was pressing against his backside and whispering into his ear. The king's deep voice and hot breath on his ear made him shiver and his ears tipped red as he was flustered. "Your....your majesty....please...do not hurt me. I...I am very confused and frightened...I...I am sorry for my behavior. But I did not expect such....treatment," Caspian whispered out as another tear of frustration and fear slid down his cheek as he gazed up at the king innocently. The boy was entirely innocent in the ways of the flesh and was now bound and pinned beneath the palm of a warlord, the warmth of that large hand pressing into his back even through the silky material of his shirt.

Though he was initially repulsed by Caspian's sniveling, Lucian could not deny the fact that the warm, young and firm body beneath him was extremely pleasing. "Perhaps your misinterpretation is partly my fault, so allow me to explain the details to you. You are no longer a prince of the Enkira, therefore you shall not be returning to your brother's side. I am, in fact, your king now and as your king you shall do as I say. When I command you to strip off your clothes, you shall do so without hesitation. When I tell you to present, you shall – again without hesitation. I find your body very pleasing and though you might be confused by the ways of the flesh, make no delusions, young one ... I shall teach you thoroughly and explicitly on how to please me." Lucian slightly raised himself off Caspian to grab the waistband of his britches and roughly yank them down over the swell of his ass. He stared at the sight of his delicious, creamy cheeks until the boy's squirming and fussing drew his focus again. "Enough!" he gruffly barked, landing a swift spank to his perky little globes.

A surprised and adorable gasp escaped from between Caspian's rosebud lips when his ass was bared, and the cool air of the room caressed his naked flesh. When the king smacked him swiftly for continuing to squirm, the young prince hesitated in his resistance and turned his head to the side to gaze up at the king with wide green eyes. "You can tell yourself whatever you wish....your majesty. I am certain you are surrounded by yes-men all day...who fawn all over you and tell you whatever you wish to hear. But you are not my king, I will never willingly share fleshy intimacies with you and I am NOT your slave!" Caspian hissed boldly. The king had removed his significant form from Cas's back when he had entirely ripped the prince's pants away. Cas took this opportunity to flip onto his side and kick at the king with his booted feet as they contacted Lucian's jaw with a nasty crack.

Lucian found the princeling's chirping to be amusing as was on the verge of wetting a finger to probe at the youngster's hidden jewel, when the great warlord allowed his guard to slip and the little cub twisted on his side to raise his leg and kick him squarely in the jaw. Surprised, he stumbled back a few steps and a hand flew up to grab the side of his wounded face, as he stared at the youngling in clear disbelief. "It seems you're not as innocent or as docile as I was led to believe. I'm going to enjoy having you as my slave," he whispered with a devious smile, before launching his giant body forwards to tackle Caspian to the bed. After knocking the air out of the boy, he brutishly flipped him on his belly, once again, and held him down with an iron grip on the back of his neck, before commencing with brutally smacking his ass with his full strength. When the princeling cried out, Lucian paused for only a moment to taunt, "Still feeling brazen? Now do you regret kicking your king, little bird?" He continued to land volley after volley against Caspian's bare flesh until his pale ass was nearly blood red.

The prince had a smile of satisfaction stamped across his face once the king was clasping at his reddened jaw, however Cas's confidence soon slipped away when the king acted as if it had been no more than a pinch. The young blonde suddenly gasped when the full weight of his captor was pressing him down into the plush bed and he was tossed onto his warm belly once again, legs flailing wildly. Suddenly the king was spanking at him mercilessly, and the prince who had never experienced such brutal punishment let out a deep bellow of fear and pain. The king did not cease as he spanked Cas's pale cheeks with no mercy and the full ferocity of his hand. Soon those moon-kissed globes were tinted a bright apple red and the heat emanating from them was at full force. He screamed, sobbed and cried for mercy...but the king seemed determined to break the young prince their first night together.

Once he was certain he duly punished the boy for striking him, Lucian desisted with the spanking and curved his aching palm against the princeling's warm, blushing globes. Still holding him immobile by the neck, he lightly squeezed the luscious, bouncy mounds, wringing a gasp from the youngster, and then glided a finger along his valley to touch his rosette. The warlord separated Caspian's cheeks with a few fingers, but still could not properly examine his new slave. So, he removed his hand from his ass and leaned over to rip his bottoms off his legs, along with one of the boy's boots to toss them aside. "If you move, you'll taste the bite of my belt next," he threatened, pressing on Caspian's neck for good measure. Once he was sure he understood, he moved his hands to his hips to slightly jerk him away from the bed. He kicked the boy's feet further apart and then squatted behind him, his big hands spreading the youngster's rosy-tinted ass cheeks to harvest a delightful view of his remarkably tight pucker. Licking a thick finger, he touched the youth's bud, verbally admonishing him and smacking him on the outer right thigh when the squeaking Caspian tried to lurch away. "How many men have touched you here?"

Caspian's face was buried into a silken pillow which was now stained with the tears from his constant sobbing. The king gave him a few moments to cry his frustrations out as a warm palm was rubbed against his cherry-red and very enticing ass. The prince's head jerked up in surprise and his body lurched forward when the very foreign sensation of someone separating his cheeks and prodding at his virginal opening "Pl....please..." he whimpered out but obediently remained still as the threat of a leather belt cracking across his enflamed flesh momentarily subdued him. Soon he was entirely bared from the waist down and was trembling like a leaf again as the king was taking in the full few of his pale, slightly muscled thighs and perfectly formed ass. Suddenly his opening was prodded with a wet finger and a sob of terror escaped his lips, "No....no one...I have...." he struggled to speak, "...I have never been touched there..."

"A virgin, then?" Lucian was exceedingly pleased with this information and villainously smiled. He wallowed in the fact that it would be he who would claim this little cub's virtue. He decided not to breach him at that moment. Instead, he removed his finger and glanced further between the princeling's legs to examine his sac, which was perfectly round, and his dangling penis. The boy wasn't small, but he wasn't large, either. Lucian assumed he was probably the perfect size for a youngling his age and he was now curious about his lineage. Were all the princes of Enkira this ... unremarkable? Reaching between Caspian's legs his hand passed his scrotum to fist the youngling's cock. He simply held the warm spear of flesh in his palm, feeling the pulse vibrate against his skin. "And how many times has this kissed the flower of womanhood?"

The firm, youthful body of the prince was trembling in fear as the king's large hands moved all over and inspected every inch of his most private area. Heavy tears dribbled down his face as he quaked but no longer attempted to get away, and just acquiescing to all the king's touches. Suddenly his sensitive boyhood was being clasped in a calloused but warm hand and he gasped in shock at the foreign touch. When the prince masturbated, he stroked himself in his warm, small and soft hand....and now this new sensation of being held and inspected by the king's hand had him responding. Unintentionally he began to rock his hips a bit, as his cock grew half-erect and he suddenly came back to reality when the king's voice broke him out of his reverie, "No....no one....I have never been with another," he shyly whispered, his face was flushed adorably, and cheeks wet with trails of prior tears. "Please....don't touch me any further..." he begged.

A dark, thin brow rose against Lucian's forehead, when Caspian began to hump his fist. He did not taunt him or discourage him, as he did so. In fact, he was a bit disappointed when the princeling seemingly collected his wits and stopped. So, he was a virgin in every aspect. This was wonderful news. Hand slipping free of Caspian's half-erect penis, he left him perched over the side of the bed as he removed his other boot, before standing to literally rip the shirt from his thin, leanly muscled body. He freed Caspian's hands from the small of his back, and then gathered up his clothes to dispose of them. As the boy sat up to stare at him with a lost, fractured expression, Lucian's resolve hardened against the youth's miserable features. "Since you refused to strip for me, I was forced to do it for you. Therefore, I see no need to provide you with clothing for now. The chamber's automatic heater shall keep you warm. The panel to operate it is over there," he said, motioning towards a silver indenture in the wall decorated with an array of colorful buttons. "The blue nodule decreases the temperature and the red raises it. All the other nodules are inaccessible for your use; therefore, you shall be unable to open the windows or the balcony to venture the outside. When I deem your behavior to be more appropriate, then I shall allow you that trifling freedom. Your meals shall be delivered to you three times a day at 8 a.m., 12 p.m., and 7 p.m., respectively. I expect you to eat. There is plenty of room for you to exercise, if you so wish, and I'm sure you've already investigated the apartments and located the lavatory. Do you have any questions?"

Sitting up slowly, Caspian rubbed at his slightly chaffed wrists and watched the king gather up his clothing and toss them away. He shyly covered himself with a pillow as his heart pounded in his chest, listening to the king explain his new routine. "I do not understand any of this," Cas finally spoke in a husky voice, his voice a bit strained from crying and screaming earlier. He hissed a bit as he readjusted himself atop the silky coverlet and his raw ass scraped against it. "You are the most powerful king...men and women throw themselves at you...you could have a harem of willing sex slaves, but you have set your sights on me? I just...don't understand any of this..." he buried his face into his hands, trying to calm himself as his shoulders trembled. His stomach growled loudly suddenly, and he rubbed at it innocently and shook his head, refusing to eat anything as his stomach churned at the thought of touching anything the king provided.

"Everything shall be made clear to you in time. For now, I suggest you eat, when your meal arrives, and then get some rest." Sizing up the boy's emotional state for a moment, he decided project an ounce of comfort towards him by guardedly walking towards the princeling. Once his thighs were touching the side of the bed, he reached out and attempted to caress the top of Caspian's head, but the boy gasped with a start and scooted further away from him and out of his reach. Lucian frowned at his reaction and dropped his arm to his side. "Heed my instructions, slave," he said, his tone callous and cold. "I would prefer not to punish you again." He turned on his heel and marched towards the door, only momentarily pausing to enter the code to open the partition, before stalking out. The door quickly closed at his back and once he was alone in the corridor, he allowed his rage to bubble forwards and explode. Hands curling into fists at his sides, he launched his right arm at the nearest wall, smashing it against the metal frame and causing a dent in the once smooth, shiny surface. Snarling under his breath, he removed his fist from the wall and stalked off, deciding it wise to leave his guest to his own devices for the time being.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 14K 26
When young Ana, a servant girl, finds out that her mate is Alpha of her pack and the middle Prince of her city, she is too scared to show herself to...
302K 8.7K 42
Hemilia Gran is a student in Hevialia Academy, it's a magical academy where only supernatural people studies there. She is pursuing her dream to beco...
26 2 9
*I changed the story a bit so please reread this info if you read it before 10/11.* In a magnificent kingdom, Princess Athena and Prince Alexan...
42 2 8
**Feel free to leave comments or suggestions!!** Crown Prince Emrys Tesra, heir to the human kingdom of Aetheria, possesses a secret that he dare not...