Saving Bree

By Labrats_0001

Bree gets captured and the only ones who can save her are Adam, Chase, and Zach. Can they save Bree or will... More

Chapter 1 part 1
Chapter 1 part 2
Chapter 1 part 3
Chapter 2 part 1
Chapter 3 part 1 Bree captured

Chapter 2 part 2

549 12 1
By Labrats_0001

Zach's pov

I was walking down the halls when I heard Adam and chase talking Leo they said that Karen captured Bree. I was sacred Bree was my girlfriend and I new this would happen I knew my dad would capture the one I love. So that means when I go home I have to see Bree in a cage. I know I will ask dad to lock me up with her. Oh I'm also bionic I have Adams, Bree's, and chases bionics combined but better. I figured out they were bionic cause dad told me. Okay so you are probably wondering why I like Bree. Well she's really cute. She is a cheerleader and what guy doesn't like a cheerleader. I heard that her own brothers think she is attractive that's crazy. She is mine thou and always will be. We both love each other and I asked her out yesterday we haven't gone on our first date yet but we will soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
152K 11K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
166K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...