A Lycan Fit For A Luna

Av madisonrae19

Phoebe Johnson is the daughter of the Moon Goddess Artemis, and has a human father. Living on Earth as a Demi... Mer

Introduction and Cast
Prologue #1: The Beginning
Prolouge #2: The First Materialisation
Prologue #3: The History Lesson
Chapter 1: My Dad's Final Decision
Chapter 2: Waving Goodbye
Chapter 3: Lupine Peak
Chapter 4: The Furry Boyfriend
Chapter 5: The New School
Chapter 6: Making Friends
Chapter 7: The Royal Bitch
Chapter 8: The Mating and Alpha
Chapter 9: The First Encounter
Chapter 10: The Disgraceful A-Hole
Chapter 11: The Rambunctious Playboy
Chapter 12: The First Attack
Chapter 13: The Lycan Invite
Chapter 14: The Owner of the Palace
Chapter 16 - The Heart-Warming Surprise
Chapter 17 - A Heated Moment with a Baby Lover
Chapter 18 - The Beginning of a Realisation and Visitors in the Wood
Chapter 19 - My Prince in Shining... Lycan?
Chapter 20 - My Very Own Delicious Personal Trainer
Chapter 21 - A Workout, a Party, a Kiss
Chapter 22 - A Visitor from the Palace
Chapter 23 - A Threat that Requires a Bodyguard
Chapter 24 - Talks that Destroy the Soul
Chapter 25 - The Attack
Chapter 26 - Fighting for Family
Chapter 27 - A Helping Hand and a Declaration
Chapter 28 - Intoxicating Feelings and Kisses
Chapter 29 - His Erasthai
Chapter 30 - Goodbye's
Chapter 31 - The Unwilling Owner of My Heart
Chapter 32 - The Last Day
Chapter 33 - Stuck Between Two Pathways
Chapter 34 - Taken
Chapter 35 - The Chosen Pathway
Chapter 36 - Interrogation and a Child
Chapter 37 - Searching for Her
Chapter 38 - The Rescue
Chapter 39 - Awakened to Pain
Chapter 40 - Finding Out the Truth
Chapter 41 - Choosing Each Other
Chapter 42 - Becoming One
Chapter 43 - Transforming Into The Luna
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1 - A Naughty Halloween
Bonus Chapter 2 - Meeting The Parents
Bonus Chapter 3 - Derek Kensington-Wield
MY OTHER BOOKS!

Chapter 15 - The First Shift

24.3K 793 46
Av madisonrae19

Did you know that the moon is the earth's natural satellite? It is simply breath-taking; the finest ornament in the twinkling night sky. Tonight the full blue moon illuminates the tenebrous, starless sky as if the stars had ensconced themselves behind the dim, grey clouds. It is the night when the were's will transform into their wolfish counterpart, allowing them to become one with their true nature. It is also the first time Tammy will transform into her wolf, making this night even more sacred then usual. Just like with all first time shifters, she will have to be contained in a cage for her first shift, as her wolf is a new-born, and she obviously will not have complete control of it just yet.

Thankfully (and alarmingly), there is a basement (more like dungeon) underneath the palace. This means that Tammy will be able to shift in the comfort of her home away from home! It is safe to say that Tammy is not looking forward to being locked up in a cage, but understands that it is for the common good. She does not want to accidentally hurt anybody, and it is important that she does not hurt herself as well. Her body will be under enough stress and agony after shifting for the first time as it is. Over these past few days, Tammy's senses and features have sharpened, preparing her body for tonight. Shifting is actually very dangerous for a new-born wolf. Nine percent don't make it through their first shift, and an added three percent die due to fatal complications, such as getting stuck in the middle of a shift, or staying in wolf form for the first time for too long. The more times a wolf shifts the lower the death risk, until they are just as compatible to their wolf body as their human one. Were's with Alpha, Beta, Gamma or Delta blood have less risks, as they have the strongest bodies and bloodlines. However, the most dangerous shift is that of a human for the first time, as they have no were blood to sustain them.

For the most part, I have been able to swiftly avoid Alex, which isn't hard since he almost never seems to be here. He gets in late, and doesn't make an effort to talk over breakfast or at school, as if he doesn't want any contact with me. Oh well. It doesn't bother me. The only thing that annoys me is the way he keeps pinning me with those hungry, seductive eyes, as if taunting me to make the first move. Nah ah buddy, not going to happen. He's probably out late every night with his whores anyway. Why should I give him any time of day?

Even as I tell myself to stay away from him, I can't help but be drawn in by his kind behaviour towards Tammy. He has been a darling towards her. If she wasn't a committed, mated wolf, not to mention my sister, she might have a few less teeth right now. Alex has been coaching her and giving her friendly tips about what to expect when shifting for the first time, and has offered to be in the room with her, Brad and I tonight. If only he could talk to me with such loving words, maybe then we would have a chance at a relationship. But no, Tammy gets husband material Alex, and I get asshole, annoying, twat Alex instead. Even though I am trying my hardest to deny it, the soothing, caring Alex does spike my interest and make me wonder what other agreeable qualities he may have. It's just a shame he will never show them towards me!

"How are you feeling Tammy?" I ask her, watching her pace nervously around the bedroom clinging onto her mate's arm.

"Stressed, and scared." She admits.

"Baby you'll be fine. I'll be right next to you at all times." Brad comforts her.

"Yes it will all go perfectly, I'm sure! I just know that you'll have the most beautiful wolf, and you can carry me around everywhere now!" I joke.

"Ugh, I'm not carrying your fat, lazy ass around anywhere." She playfully insults me, rolling her eyes.

"Oh!" I gasp in a mock offended manner. "I don't know whether to feel complimented or insulted about you telling me I have a big bum."

"You actually care about that?" Tammy asks, eyebrows raised.

"Well, yes. I need to keep up my rep." I utter dramatically.

"What rep?" A deep, sensual voice calls out from the doorway behind me. I freeze as I take in the intoxicating aroma that is Alex.

"That was pretty savage." I huff, refusing to look at him. He always finds a way to offend me!

"I'm here to tell you that there is about half an hour until the shift, so I think we should head downstairs now." Alex tells us solemnly.

If I was a selfish person, I might be highly offended by the lack of Alex's apology, and be focusing my energy into a way of making him pay for the day he was born, but because I am a giving, selfless soul, I am going to store away my anger for another time, and focus on my pale sister. Damn, she looks like a rivalry to the colour of a ghost. We all make our way down the stairs quietly, Tammy's heart beat spiking with every step. Of course I am nervous for her, but I know that everything will be alright. It was my mothers will for her to become a wolf and rule alongside Brad, so I know that she will watch over her and make sure everything goes smoothly tonight.

Once we reach the basement, I conclude that the room we enter into is the prettiest dungeon I have ever seen. I have a feeling that Ana might be responsible for this fact though. The walls are painted an ivory colour, and then have various murals of weaves of brightly coloured flowers and even a waterfall on the far wall. It is like walking into paradise. A baby chandelier hangs from the ceiling, twinkling in the soft lights, and after a quick inspection I see a wicker basket on the floor, full of soft blankets and clothes. Aww. The only thing ruining the peaceful atmosphere is the ugly grey cage in the centre of the room. The bars are made of a deadly combination of a low dose of silver and high dose of tungsten, causing nasty burns to a Were and Lycan if touched, and deadly if swallowed. As there is only about 1.9% worth of silver in these bars, it wouldn't cause any lasting damage, just a nasty shock warning you to stay inside. Tungsten is the strongest metal on earth, and even some Lycans may not be able to break through the bars. I am sure Alex would be able to though, with those bulging, rippling, mouth-watering muscles of his.

Brad and I both hug Tammy tightly, reassuring her that we will be right here next to her the whole time. Ten overwrought minutes later and we know it's time. Tammy is sitting in the centre of the cage, breathing deeply, when all of a sudden her eyes fly open, no longer deep, glittering emeralds, but instead a harsh black colour, signifying her need to shift. Tension runs high throughout the room. With a guttural groan, her sweaty skin starts to split like tree bark, stretching as her bones crack out of place moving like mechanical snakes. Brad soothes her, obviously in anguish that his mate is in so much pain. Cream hairs sprout out of her skin, stretching like a wave throughout her body, the baggy grey t-shirt and sweatpants ripping into strings of material. Another scream, this one sounding more like a howl slices through me, as the audible crack of her neck sends my heart beat racing. I remain calm though, watching her writhe in pain wishing that it was all over for her. When she looks up at us, she is no longer Tammy. She is now a magnificent cream coloured wolf. Majestic would be the term to describe her, if she wasn't snarling at us, and frothing at the mouth.

"Tammy, stand down." Alex calls out to her in his alpha tone, sending a shiver of excitement throughout me.

Damn, now is NOT the time Phoebe.

She cowers back slightly, but does not lay down submissively in front of her alpha. I think her wolf is feeling very scared and confused, blocking Tammy out of her head.

"Tammy. Lay down." Alex commands once again.

She yaps at him, falling to her hind legs as she snarls aggressively at Alex. She needs to shift back soon...

"Tammy baby, listen to him, please. You'll only hurt yourself if you don't." Brad pleads with her, dropping to his knees behind the bars.

At the sound of her mate's voice Tammy's wolf whimpers and whines for him. Her eyes flash silver as she mind-links with him for the first time. Alex stands back whilst they converse. Tammy's wolf looks as though she's in anguish, as she yaps again, turning around in circles, before slamming herself into the bars. We all jump up as she lets out a howl of pain, the silver doing its job and scolding her. Shit. Brad calls out to her, but she growls, stalking around the cage looking for a way out.

"Tammy!" I cry, knowing that the safe window for her to shift back is closing rapidly.

The wolf's head whips around at the sound of my voice.

"Tammy, you need to relax now, and think about becoming a human. Your body will shift automatically." I calmly explain to her.

"Tammy. Shift now." Alex growls at the disobedient new born.

With a whine, the wolf collapses to the floor, her eyes set on mine as swirls of green start to mix into the black, becoming more and more concentrated. We all let out a sigh of relief. One by one each of Tammy's bones break themselves then snap into place, her heart-breaking yells of pain saddening us all, until her naked form remains on the floor, shaking slightly. Alex has respectfully looked away. Brad quickly unlocks and then whips open the door, covering her with a blanket and pulling her into him. She is so exhausted she cannot even talk. He whispers words of love to her, caressing her as if she is the most beautiful, precious and fragile piece of crystal on this Earth, before giving her an adoring kiss. A tinge of jealousy sparks through me in response to this loving action, but I quickly remove it. Tammy deserves this relationship more then anyone.

"Raina." She gasps.

"Is that your wolf Tammy?" Brad asks, to which she nods in response.

I go up to them both, and kiss Tammy's blotched, wet cheeks, before letting Brad whisk her away to presumably give her a hot bath. She is now a full blooded werewolf. I follow them out of the room, leaving Alex to clean up, before going to sit outside. That was horrible. Hearing Tammy screech and watch her be in pain for over an hour, with nothing I could do was heart breaking. It took me back to when I was ten years old, and saved her from that fvcker who thought he could lay his hands on her without her permission. Only now, she doesn't need me. She has a mate to protect her, and hell, after she has trained she can protect herself as well.

As the wind sways the loose hairs around my face, Alex's alluring smell reaches me again, and I hear his footsteps echoing towards me. I pretend not to notice him, until he ends up right in front of me, eyes piercing into me begging for my attention. My breath hitches as I turn my head and my eyes connect with his. The moon, situated behind me, is lighting him up in all of his ethereal glory, making his smooth skin shine silver. He is so beautiful. Everything about him is proportioned just so, everything simply... perfect, from his plump lips to his messy-yet-sexy hair. But even as beautiful as he looks now, there is still that primal danger lurking in his eyes, just daring you to disrespect him and step out of line. He is a beast in the form of a God.

"You were really brave today." Alex breaks the noticeable silence.

"Thanks, you too." I murmur back quietly.

"Most people would have freaked out... but you were so strong for her. Your sister is lucky to have you." He persists.

"Thank you." I mumble again as I blush... wait HOLD UP. Blushing? I don't blush! What is wrong with me?

I rock myself up to my feet, misjudging the distance as I end up practically touching Alex. My body sings to press closer, but my brain is telling me to back the fvck up bitch.

Alex's Adams apple bobs in his throat as he swallows nosily, nearly making me whimper in delight, as I choke out a fleeting goodbye, and turn to run away. But he grabs my arm, his fingers curling all the way around my skin, as smooth as silk. I look so small, so fragile in his mighty grip. Daring to look up into his eyes, already finding his sewn onto my being, it is my turn to gulp as I realise just how much I want to devour his mouth with my tongue. I almost feel myself leaning closer, indulging in this little moment, when the back door is harshly flung open, causing us to fly apart. Of course, Alex remains as suave as ever, whilst I trip over the lounger I was sitting on just moments ago. I brace for my body to hit the floor, when all of a sudden Alex's arms curl around my body again, before pulling me in close to his chest. Oh, contact. Delicious contact. I nearly get lost in his dreamy eyes again, when someone harshly clears their throat behind us. One look at the bitch and I want to hit my head repeatedly on a brick wall. Or her head.

There, in all her exotic beauty is none other then Jacinda, scowling harshly at us. Ugh.

"Alex darling, if you're not too busy, our night shift is about to start." She says, fluttering her fake eyelashes at him, completely ignoring me. Bitch.

"Oh yes. Just coming."  Bye Phoebe." He says then clears his throat, before letting go of me.

I nearly whimper at the loss of contact from him.

"How selfless of us, giving up our nights to help the miniscule little pack in our residence. We make a great team." Jacinda giggles nasally.

Oh, so that's where Alex has been... helping to protect the pack? Wow, I really misjudged that one.

He mutters a goodbye to me, before stalking towards Jacinda, who wastes no time in wrapping her talons around his left bicep as soon as he is in reach of her.  She is so... slimy! Something really ticks me off about this bitch. Does she think she owns Alex or something? Last time I checked, they aren't mates! Great, now I am in for a sleepless night all because I am too angry to shut down! Stupid Jacinda, with her stupid flawless skin, and stupid fake claws currently sunk into Alex.

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please vote and comment xoxo

Edited

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

692 197 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
150K 4.6K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
15.6K 736 56
The cruel prince of the Crown Pack is determined to reclaim his lost bride. There's only one problem: Ophelia would rather die than let her sister ma...
64.8K 635 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...