Eternally hers

By m1nd15p0w3r

Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind... More

Prologue
I'm Pregrnant
Finding my love
Building More
Getting Along
The Runaway
The Return
The Meeting
Reacquainted
F*ck falling I fell
I loved you
Converting
Lovin Her
Adoring Her
Confrontation
The Run
Truth and Knowledge
A glimpse
And then there was life
In the Name of Science
Together
Better Times
Lab Rat
Brighter days
Jealousy
Closer than ever
Water Sports
Ohhh Puppy Love
Deja Vu
Aftermath
Chill day maybe???
I'm Sorry You're What???
Never happened before
Who is Adit?
Ezzy
What Dreams May Come
Woe Is Me
When Darkness Turns to Light
Turning of the Tide
The Fallen
When Darkness Fell
I Thought This Was Supposed To Be Light
Finally There is the Light
And the Light Burns
Untitled Part 46
the Shroud is Ripped in Two
Bittersweet Sorrow
Expect the Unexpected
Ice Water Bath
Finally Peace Within
Back as One
I'm Drowning
A River of Blood
Fragile Beings
I Didn't Expect This
How Do You Bounce Back?
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
Pain Reminds Me That I Am Alive
Pain In My Soul
My Selfish Acts
Blinded but Not by the Light
A Mystery Indeed
I Will Never Be Like Her
There Goes That Shroud Again
Will the Real Adit Please Stand Up
The Calm Before
My Bryson tiller
Rien de mieux
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Who Knew???
At First Sight
Chemistry
Needed This
Promises
Shattered Beings
Goodbye
What The Future Holds
Whimsical
Prerequisite
About Damn Time
the End is the Beginning
A Long Kiss Goodnight

Change

3.8K 192 2
By m1nd15p0w3r

She smirks before drifting to sleep. I cover her up before getting up and checking on the house. I make my way back towards the bedroom before a splitting pain courses through my hours days I don't know my world turns to black. Fighting not to give into the darkness slowly trying to consume me. My skin is on fire and my muscles are being ripped from my bones. I lay panting and gasping in a pool of sweat. What is happening to me? I manage to curl into the fetal position as my body spasms in pain.

"Omari" I hear her calling to me, "Omari what is it? Baby whats wrong?" 

She sounds scared and desperate. I can see her feeling along the wall to make her way to me. She stops and listens into the night trying to pinpoint my location.

Luckily I'm not by the stairs id fear for her being panicked right now. All I can manage is a moan to let her know where I am. Kneeling down by me she runs her fingers through my dreads. Cradling my head.

"baby what can I do?" kissing my forehead I feel her tears falling on me. I can only reach for her.

Wrapping one arm around her. The pain initially starts to dissipate.

"that's it breathe baby."

I know she can feel how tight my body is. How my muscles are bunched and cramped up. She keeps holding me and rocking me running her hand over me as if checking for something. I don't know what for because I don't even know what wrong with me. I try to sit up she stops me.

"no baby just lay still. Give it a minute before you move."

I nod my consent and let her hold me. After what feels like forever I am able to get up and stand. I slight case of vertigo hits me. I shake it off and lean into my woman. Kissing her to let her know I am OK. She guides me into the bedroom and sits up on pillows so I can lay my head in her lap. This is new. The world seems extra loud at this moment. I can hear things miles away. I keep my eyes closed because the onslaught of light in a dark room. She keeps rubbing my back shoulders and head. I can tell she is worried about me. I rub her legs and look up into her eyes. The seem to be glowing right now.

"are you OK?" I ask her.

"me? I need to be asking you that. What happened baby?"

"i don't know love. I wish I did but I don't."

I get off her lap and pull her to settle down next to me. She curls around me putting my head on her bosom. I wrap my arm around her and try to make light of the situation by latching onto her nipple.

"stop that while you're not feeling good." she says while rubbing my head.

"but this is making me feel good." i respond wrapping my lips tighter around her nipple.

"silly you sure you're OK?" pushing my head away forcing me to look in her eyes.

"yes baby I am fine." laying my head down on her chest.

she holds me until I fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 13.6K 39
She was my sin in the middle of the night and the name my body craved. She was my passion and I was her curiosity. From her infectious smile to those...
3.7K 58 8
(OK so I originally had everything set but somehow my tags and descriptions got removed. So hopefully it won't happen twice now. Also this is my firs...
161 6 12
Most stories are the typical heterosexual stories, so I decided to write a homosexual romance. It's a Good Nerd Girl fall for the Bad Girl kind of s...
1K 26 20
Ok so i'm real horrible at descriptions so i'm not putting a description. Just for fun im making this story and i'd appretiate it if you vote and com...