BNHA Husband/Boyfriend Scenar...

By KhaoticKris

I said screw it and making the book for my latest obsession More

Ideas?
More Characters! Quick question!
First Meeting Pt 1
First Meeting Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanons
Hero Debut (All Might)
Hero Debut (Eraserhead)
Hero Debut (Present Mic)
Ideas
Kids Part 1
Kids Pt 2
Valentine's Day Part 1
Valentine's Day Part 2
Author's Note! Question.
New Book!.... Again
Father's Day Pt 1
Father's Day Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 1
Question
Important Note!
New Husbandos Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 3
More Husbandos?
More Husbandos!
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 1
🎃*Special Chapter Voting*💀
I'm sorry...
New Book Idea?
New Book!
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2
Hero Debut (Nezu)

More Husbandos! Pt 2

3.4K 36 9
By KhaoticKris

Sorry for long wait. Had to redo this twice until it was decent, still think it could be better.
*****************************

Vlad King:

“I don't know if you gentleman pray, but if you do, now would be a good time.~”

You giggle seeing the men shaking with fear at the sight of you. Just the fearful look oh how much you love it. No wonder your father and the man of your admiration rule with fear, it was so delicious.

The men move back when you step forward. You smirk showing off your sharp fangs. “Now now you boys, where's that bravo? The one that made you go behind my dear All For One’s back.” You walk closer to the men your eyes glowing red. You expanded your wings out to intimidate them. The men fell to the floor in fear.

“No please! We'll sorry! We return what we stole! We didn't think clearly, you can take it back!”

“It seem you don't have a choice. The punishment of betraying All For One is death!”

You then summon bats from your huge wings as the rabid creatures flew straight to the men. Your bats then bit and scratch at the traitors with such ferocity the man were crying and shaking in minutes as their blood plaint the ground crimson. Eventually their cries quieted down as you recall your bats back. The small animals flying behind you turning to dust.

You walk past the corpses and stare at their mutilated faces. You scoffed. “Cowards til their last moments. They shouldn't know better stealing behind Junichiro’s back, death is always the inevitable for those who crossed him.” You walk through the warehouse to find what you were task for by All For One personally.

*Two Hours Ago*

“Come on Tomura, you must relax and rest.”

You spoke softly to the twelve year old, all day the boy had lessons and training on his quirk. With your help naturally, after all your dear Junichiro entrusted his successor’s well-being to you only, his most trusted ally. You help raise and train Tomura with Junichiro, you couldn't help but feel like a married couple with a kid. Your heart skip a beat at the thought of you and All For One being married.

Tomura whine like always. “But I must work more to get Master's approval. I don't want to disappoint him.” The child kept mumbling under his breath luckily with your supernatural senses you can hear every word he spoke. All along the lines of living up to Master and not failing him, Tomura really admire Junichiro sometimes like a father in your opinion. You smile seeing his devotion and with your supernatural strength grabbed the kid and lay his head on your lap. Tomura was shocked by the sudden movement but your hands running through his light blue hair calm him down. You saw how Tomura relax under your touches and smile more. “Now Tomura relax Junichiro will never be disappointed in you. He's always happy with you, he's glad with your progress. You could never fail him and he knows this.” Your honey lace words soothing the boy.

“I see…. About you Carmilla? Will you ever be disappointed by me?”

“Of course not darling. I always be proud of you, nothing will change my love for you.”

You can sense the boy smiling. You knew he view you as a mother since you raise him when Junichiro took him under his wing. You just ran your fingers through his hair and sing a bit.

“Now that you've found me,
My whole world is brighter

Now that you've touched me
My steps are much lighter
All of this world could decide
To fall inward
And you would still linger,

Something has brought us together
Unspoken
Feigning reality, friendship, and wisdom

I will defend you
I'll keep you beside me
That's how I'll repay all the kindness you've shown…”

“Lovely as always my dear.”

You turn to see the man of your affections, the most powerful man you ever met.

All For One.

You smile. “My dear Junichiro what brings you here?” The man stare at you. “Well naturally you my love. I have an matter of the utmost importance that I know only you can do.” Junichiro then kneel to Tomura. “Tomura will you please give us some privacy?” The boy huff wanting to still be close to you but listen to his Master's words and left you two alone.

You smirk. “My my my what could the strongest man of all Japan want with the lonesome me?” The man offer a hand to help you up which you accepted. “Many things dear, but now is not pleasure but business. I have a task that I trust only you can do.” You got curious since Junichiro only task you and your father with very delicate and important affairs, but he's here in person so it must mean it's very important.

“There's some men that think they got the upperhand on me by going behind my back, but they don't have a beautiful vampiric queen in their hands. My dear I want you to retrieve the stolen money from such traitorous puppets that think they cut off their strings from me. Make sure they face the consequences of those who dare go against me.” Junichiro spoke in a very serious tone as you nodded. “Of course All For One, anything for you.~” You spoke cooing at the powerful man, adoration in your tone.

The man smile at your affections towards him, what an easy way to keep you under his reins. “Good your loyalty is what I enjoy about you my dear,” Then he caress the side of your face with the back of one his hands. “That and your powerful quirk my dear. A quirk that is better if I don't take it, and perhaps even I can't help but fall for a pretty face too.” You giggle at his compliment.

“Right sir but the task will be done.” You said with determination. The grey haired man smirk. “I know my dear it's why you're my most favorite ‘ally'. You do anything I say and especially well too, such traits I enjoy about you.” Then he gave you a quick kiss to your lips which you happily reciprocate. When Junichiro pull away he smile.

“Now my dear queen do what you and your vampiric family does best…..”

“Killing, yes I know my dear king.~”

*Present Time*

You walk to the back of the warehouse and saw some crates you frown, those men who foolish betray your lover aren't very clever in hiding the stolen goods knowing you or your family are coming after them. Which shouldn't be a big surprise since your father is All For One’s closest confederate/friend since they were there when quirks first appear. You and your older siblings were raise to assist All For One, be his strongest and loyal allies but you're the “closest” to him.

You grabbed one of the crates tops and easily ripping it off. You threw the wood top off and search the contents. You pulled out rolls of huge papers and open one roll of paper. You saw it was blueprints for some creature. You skim the page and saw one word appear frequently.

“Artificial Humans…. Nomus…”

This blueprint is based off the idea you suggest to your lover, to put use those brain damaged puppets to good use. You look through the others to see it was plans to build a facility to experiment on these Nomus. You summon bats to take these back to your lover as you search through the other crates.

Equipments.

Illegal goods.

And lastly money.

For a group of cowards they stole decent amount to make huge profits on the Black Market. Too bad you came in and kill them before they bathe in riches. As you handed the last sack of money to your bats, you sense someone was in the warehouse. Your eyes glowed red. “Another pest to deal with…,” You turn to your bats. “Take these to Junichiro immediately.” The furry creatures eye glowed red before flying off. You turn and walk back to the front of the warehouse using the shadows to hide yourself.

You jump to the ceiling and went to the front where you saw a young man. He has short spiky grey hair, and a rather bulky build. As you crawl closer saw has red eyes and two prominent lower canine teeth, which appear even when he mouth is closed. The new prey saw and inspected the bodies, you already like his cool demeanor. Most heroes will panicked a bit or are shocked giving you time to kill them.

The man had a red suit with a V-shape opening showing his chest. You also saw the man had a tube from his back to his glove. You grew curious about him.

The man inspected the mutilated faces of the wanted criminals the police been looking for, but someone got to them before he can. He saw the bites marks and scratches, he knew it was from some animal. He had a suspect in mind, since these criminals were said to be working for a powerful villain and that villain usually sends two people to do his dirty work.

He stand up and look around. “Alright I know you're still here. Bloody mutilated bodies are either the Beastly Lord: Daucral or the Vampiric Queen: Carmilla M.O. but these looks like a small creature so that must be you...Carmilla.”

You smirk impressed by this prey’s smartness. You jump down and landed in front of him. “Oh my how did know it was me?” The man jumps back ready to defend himself saw it was a very beautiful young woman.

She had a red chest piece armor that was red with gold accents, the piece was tied together with stings making it very revealing showing off her breasts and tone abdomen. She had tight black pants with some golden spiral around her right leg, with a red belt. Long black fingerless with red beaded bracelets. Long black scarf wrapped around her neck as huge bat like wings extend out a bit. In all she's terrifying beautiful.

Wings:

“I know cause Daucral usually tear his victims to pieces but Carmilla mutilate her victims but keep them in one piece. You like to leave a message.”

You smirk your fangs shining. “My you did your homework. Are you possibly a fan?~” You spoke in a flirtatious tone, the handsome man blush a bit but quickly regain his composure. “No but tracking you, you're famous in the underground and for heroes. You have quite a list under your name. I'll be the one to bring you then and I'll get your boss too!” You laugh at his words. “Oh you're be the one to bring me to justice? How funny if I had a dime every time someone told me that I'll be wealthy. Hahaha!” The man growled making him look like a bulldog due to his prominent lower canine teeth. Honestly he look cute.

“Down boy, don't get all worked up dear bulldog. You know you're quite the handsome fella maybe if you behave you might a treat~” You pose with your hands over your head making sure to show off your breasts.

The man took at you for a moment making you smirk seeing you got another man but suddenly the man slam you against a wall as blood shot out from his glove and harden around you. You were shocked by his actions.

“Your looks will not work me Carmilla! I have a job and I'll do it!”

You frown and kicked the man away giving a good distance between you. You easily break his harden blood, and glare at him your eyes glowing red. “A blood quirk huh? Interesting…. But your quirk is useless against me!” You charge forward ready to rip his throat with your claws. The man went to the side and use his quirk again to restrain you. The blood harden making your arms be at your side, you growl. “Fool!” You begin breaking the blood but the man pin you to the ground using his fame to keep you on the ground.

“This end now Carmilla your reign of terror is over, I'll make sure after all you're my quest!”

You hiss as use your strength to flip over making you be on top of him. The hero was shocked by your immense strength and well the position you two are. You smirk as you lean in close, you whisper in his ear. “Your words of justice is cute but hopeless. I'm so much stronger than you, this is just child play to me.” You move down his neck your fangs just barley glazing his skin. The hero hold his breath making you smile. You stop around his collarbone.

“Cute… but pathetic.”

You immediately break the blood around you and pin the hero’s arm down. The hero was shocked and try to break her grip but nothing, you smirk at him struggling. “Like I said I'm so much stronger than you, my quirk make my body be in supernatural condition. You lost the moment you walked in here, shame you look like a great plaything for me. But my love wants everyone dead so I'll follow his wishes.” You open your mouth ready to bite into the hero.

“Say goodbye!”

You went straight for his neck but the hero move his head and headbutt you stinging you. Seeing this he quickly push you off as you were surprised. This man had enhanced strength making his hits have a bit of a sting.

“You bastard!”

You swing at him with your claws but the man dodged each swing. You were getting annoyed but this man was something. He didn't fall for your beauty, usually men threw themselves at you letting you kill them instantly but this man… he didn't and went straight for an attack. Only All For One isn't effect by your beauty and can keep up with you, well beside your family. This man seem to know your moves. Frustrated you swing a reverse back heel kick but he caught your leg.

“Getting mad Carmilla? I didn't think I can get under your skin.~” He smirk making you furious. You use your wings to strike his face making him let go of your leg as you rush at him getting his neck. The hero let out a small scream of pain then he punch the side of your face giving him time to back away.

You touch your cheek. “Didn't your mom tell you it's not polite to hit a lady?” The hero had a hand on the slash on his neck. “Yeah but a bitch is free game.”

You glared at him. “Naming calling, naughty boy.” You readied your claws. “You need to be taught a lesson.”

The hero smirk. “Bring it.”

You rush forward trying to punch his face but he dodged and try to kneel your stomach. You move to the side and cut him on his left side under his eye. The hero wince but managed to move his leg down tripping you. He try to deliver a powerful punch but you roll to a side and kick his chest before performing a surplex. The hero was daze from the harsh collision of his head to the floor as you rush again at him the hero quickly try to evade but you strike his left side again getting the already huge cut on his face. Before kicking the side of his head, the hero punch your stomach getting you off guard for a moment.

You smile seeing the now X shaped slashes on the left side of his face, underneath his left eye. The blood dripping from his face and neck. “Not bad I rarely met someone that can keep up with me.” The hero grin. “Well it's easy when I been tracking you now and learning about your moves.” You laugh, he may be annoying but he is amusing too. “Are sure you're not a fan?”

The hero chuckled. “I did said you're my quest.”

You continue to laugh. “Is that pick-up line now? Are you flirting with me?”

“Well you did flirt first offering a good treat.”

“True… but you decline by restraining me.”

“I thought you like it rough, you seem fine with me restraining you.”

“You seem fine with me striking you.”

The man smirk. “What can I say, I like a dominant lady.” You actually laugh founding him hilarious not even Junichiro flirted with you like this. “Naughty boy, you sure know how to charm a lady.” The man chuckled. “Actually I know how to distract one long enough for help to arrive.”

You were taken back. “What?”

The man smirk. “Turn around.”

You did and saw some policemen in SWAT armor and some heroes too. You were too busy enjoying the hero's company to sense them coming, honestly you're a bit shocked. One of the policemen shouted. “We come as soon we can after you called Vlad King!” You were confused you never saw the man you now knew as Vlad King call for backup, unless--

“You think I'll go alone? When I trace the men here I had a feeling something big was coming so I call the cops for backup and good thing too. You almost killed me but I distracted you long enough until they came I know I can take you on alone.”

You smirk and turn to Vlad King as the police and heroes armed themselves incase something happens. “Clever boy, I guess you're more of a man now. My my my you prove yourself to be more interesting, consider yourself lucky most don't last this long or managed to get this far in capturing me. For that I let you live, I wonder what our next meeting will be like my dear bulldog.~” You teased him making him growl.

“What do you mean next--”

“Until then Vlad King.~❤”

You then glow red for a few seconds before disperse into a swarm of bats surprising everyone as you escape into the night. Since there's nothing left anyways since you got all the stolen items so the heroes can't trace it back to All For One. You smile founding Vlad King so interesting and can't wait to see your bulldog again.

*Junichiro-- "He who takes" in Japanese, my name for All For One.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 99 10
In a world where all is black or white, his voice stands out as the prettiest blue.
21.2K 603 25
Y/N was a beautiful female that lived in a modern apartment. She had beautiful H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. She was a bit messy sometimes but nothing u...
145K 2K 19
The forgotten mikaelson goes to a town named Beacon Hills with one of her best friends , what happens when she meets with the pack and what adventure...
205K 4.1K 43
gahhh i caught you simping over yugioh boys didn't i!! currently undergoing MAJOR editing