Supernatural Series Rewrite...

Od queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... Více

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

The Magnificent Seven- Part 3

2.5K 65 17
Od queenofdeansbooty

The next morning, you and the Winchesters heard of a murder that happened at one of the local shops in town. You didn't have FED clothes with you so you three decided to go how you always dressed as. You and Dean were inside the shop while Sam was outside, observing. Bobby was somewhere else, but you didn't know where.

"What do you think of this?" Dean asked, looking at you.

"I don't know what to think. You were right, these demons were let out a week ago and they haven't done anything until now. Why now? Why not earlier? What do they want?" You said, clearly frustrated.

"Hey, calm down, we'll figure it out," Dean said, placing a hand on your arm.

"No, Dean! This is all pointless! Soon, you'll be dead and I'll be wishing I was dead. What's the point of all this? What's the point of living when you have nothing else to live for?" You said, sighing deeply. Dean was about to say something when Sam walked in.

"Are you two fighting again?" Sam asked, seeing the looks on yours and Dean's faces.

"Stay out of it, Sammy," Dean said with a sigh.

"You know, we are supposed to be working," Sam said, looking at you.

"We are working, Sam." You said, ignoring Dean. Just then, your dad walked into the store, his hair slicked back and wearing a suit.

"Whoa," Dean said, whistling when he saw Bobby. "Looking spiffy, Bobby. What were you this time, a G-man?"

"Attorney for the D.A.'s office. I just spoke to the suspect." He said, walking in front of you and the brothers.

"Yeah? So, what do you think? Is she possessed or what?" Sam asked.

"Don't think so. There's none of the usual signs: no blackouts, no loss of control. Totally lucid. Just, she really wanted those shoes. Spilled a glass of holy water on her just to be sure; nothing."

"Maybe she's just a random whack job," Dean said with a shrug.

"If it had been an isolated incident, maybe, but first the family, now this? I believe in a lot of things. Coincidence ain't one of them. Did you guys find anything around here?"

"No, no sulfur or anything." You commented.

"Well, maybe something," Dean said, turning to look at a security camera above the front door.

"It's worth checking out." You said. With Dean's charm working on the manager of the store, she let you and the brothers plus Bobby, watch the security tapes from that day. Sam was the one seated in the chair and you, Dean and Bobby hovered around, watching the tapes.

"Nothing is happening." You said, watching a redheaded man walk into the store.

"I don't know, we may have found our guy," Sam said, sitting up straighter when the man approached the blonde girl who did the attacking. He whispered something to the blonde woman who then attacked a brunette woman for her shoes. You noticed something strange about this all with the family and this girl who was murdered. You didn't know what it was right now but you would figure it out eventually.

"So, what are we going to do with this?" You asked, looking at the men.

"Why don't you and Sam figure out who this man is and Bobby and I will figure out where he's headed to next," Dean suggested, walking out of the room.

"I guess." You looked at Sam who shrugged. It was for the best you were with Sam because then you and Dean might end up fighting the entire time if you two were alone. You and Sam walked out of the store and down the sidewalk.

"You know, I've been thinking about you and Dean." Sam started to say.

"Sam, not now, okay?"

"No, listen to me. You know it's going to happen, okay? I know how hard it is for you and I can't imagine what you're going through, but wouldn't it be a lot easier to live your life with him in it instead of trying to get angry all the time?" Sam asked. You knew he was right, you couldn't change this and you couldn't stay angry forever.

You looked at him and out of the corner of your eyes, you saw a blonde woman following you two.

"Sam, someone is following us." You whispered. You and Sam slowed your pace and then turned around, not seeing anyone there.

"There is no one there," Sam said. You looked around, not seeing any blonde person near you.

"Come on, let's figure out who this guy is." You said, continued to walk with Sam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you and Sam were out, it took all day to get someone to tell you who this guy was. It was only when you weren't getting anywhere, did you use your FBI personas. When you got what you needed to hear, it was nighttime. You and Sam met up with Dean by the bar Dean texted you to meet at.

You approached the side of Bobby's car and smiled a little as you put your finger to your lips, signaling to Sam that he should be quiet. You crept up to Dean's window and suddenly, you pounded on the window, startling both Bobby and Dean.

You laughed at their discomfort but Dean didn't care if you scared him or not. He was glad to see you smile. You opened the door and pushed Dean's seat forward, squishing him. You hurriedly got in, Sam slipping in behind you. Dean fixed his seat and closed the door.

"That's not funny," Dean said, looking at you. You gave him a shy smile and mouthed the words 'I love you' to him. He winked at you and you bit your lip, looking at Sam.

"Yeah. Uh, alright, so, John Doe's name is Walter Rosen. He's from Oak Park, just west of Chicago. Went missing about a week ago." Sam said, telling them what you got earlier.

"The night the Devil's Gate opened?" Dean asked.

"Yeah."

"So, you think he's possessed?" Dean asked.

"Well, it's a good bet. So, what, he just walks up to someone, touches them, and they go stark raving psycho?"

"Those demons that got out at the gate, they're gonna do all kinds of things we haven't seen," Bobby said with a sigh, watching the front door of the bar.

"Guys, you want to know what I thought was strange while watching the security tape?" You asked.

"What?" Bobby asked.

"That young blonde woman who attacked the other girl, she did it because she wanted the shoes, right?"

"Right, what about it?" Sam asked.

"She did it out of envy." You said, expecting them to figure it out by now.

"Okay, so? What does that have to do with anything?" Dean said.

"Dean, Envy is one of the seven deadly sins. Some people thought they were human vices but one man said they are actual devils as in demons. The man we're trying to tail is Envy." You said, seeing them start to get it.

"Son of a bitch," Dean muttered.

"Here comes Envy now." You said, seeing the demon step out of a car and into the bar.

"Alright. Showtime." Dean said, ready to get out of the car.

"Dean, wait a minute," Bobby said.

"What?"

"Dean, did you not hear what I just said? That is Envy and where there is one sin, six are soon to be near, if not in the actual bar. These demons haven't been around for centuries. The last time they were around, it was the Dark Ages. These demons are powerful and they're free which means they have no problem killing you, me, and anyone who gets in their way." You said, staring at him.

"Oh, so he kills someone and we just sit here with our junk in our hands?" Dean said, not happy with just sitting here.

"We're no good to people, dead, Dean!" Bobby said. Your eyes moved slightly to the right, past Dean's head where you saw two more people get out of a car.

"Guys, we have another problem." You pointed to Isaac and Tamara who were walking to the bar's entrance.

"Damn it!" Bobby said, getting out of the car.

"We have to go save them." You said, going to the trunk and opening it to see what kind of things you could be using.

"Here, take these. They are loaded with holy water." Bobby said, giving you a canister and Dean and Sam one as well. You took it and was about to grab something else when you heard commotion going on inside the bar. You looked at the three men and started to run to the door, trying to get it open.

"It's locked." You said, looking at Dean and Sam. They both nodded and with one look, they were charging at the door. You made sure you were out of the way before they hit the doors with their shoulders. They rattled but nothing worked.

"Here, let me try." You said, setting your canister down by your feet.

"Sweetheart, no offense, if Sam and I can't do it, you can't," Dean said, rubbing his sore shoulder.

"I'm not touching the door. Stand back." You faced the door and took a deep breath, moving your hands up your body before shooting them outward. Since you've been so stressed and emotional, the magic was just waiting for your command. You grunted out when the magic shot out of you, hitting the door. It didn't open but since the door was wooden, it was creaking and cracking.

You put your hands tiredly to your sides but you couldn't give up now. You did it once more, another surge of magic leaving your body. You groaned, feeling a trickle of blood escape your nose. Maybe putting this much stress on yourself wasn't good for you.

"Sweetheart, stop," Dean said, pulling you away. You wiped the blood off on your sleeve and looked at Dean.

"No, I can keep going." You said, not sure if you could or not.

"No, you can't. You're hurting yourself. Bobby, get the car. We're running this place down." You sighed and nodded, thinking it was better to listen to Dean. You picked up your canister and followed everyone to the car. Once everyone was inside, Bobby pulled away and turned the car around, putting it in reverse. He slammed on the gas and you held on as the car ran right into the building, breaking the wooden walls.

You saw everyone look at you and everyone except Tamara had black eyes. You looked at the floor and saw a dead Isaac and your heart constricted at the thought of Tamara losing her best friend. You rushed out of the car and once you did, the fight broke out. The demons charged at you but you were prepared.

You and the Winchester started throwing the holy water at the demons which kept them away. It sizzled their skin and they cried out in pain. Bobby reached for Tamara and pulled her away, despite her calling out for Isaac.

Bobby traded Tamara for Sam's canister and Sam pushed her inside the car, getting in after her since he could prevent her from getting out.

"ISAAC!!" She screamed. Bobby got in the car as well but you and Dean weren't done. You kept flinging the water at the demons. You were busy keeping the rest away, you didn't see Envy fight with Dean towards the back of the car.

"Dean, come on! Dean! Y/N!" Sam yelled. You backed up, walking around the car while Dean managed to get Envy in the trunk where it was protected by a Devil's Trap so you know Envy wasn't going anywhere. Dean rushed into the front seat and you frowned, not seeing a place for you. Before you could do anything, Dean grabbed your waist and pulled you inside and on his lap. It was a little uncomfortable but it allowed Bobby to get away.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go!" Dean said and Bobby wasted no time screeching out of there.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...
58.1K 1.8K 20
(Fyi, these were written starting in 2014. :) )Lillith has a plan to open a hell gate in Starling City. Sam gets a message on a website he created t...
18.4K 428 45
He was sick of being lied to and sick of them. So he makes a deal with Death himself to get a second chance, all so he could finally feel love. But D...
6.7K 110 8
The reader is be 15, turning 16 soon. (Girl Readers for the most part.) She lives with her abusive mother, who is addicted to alcohol and heroin (dar...