Shine Forever

By IMMaggie_X

More

Teaser
Chapter 1 The beautiful Stranger
Chapter 2 A Long Night
Chapter 3 The First Day
Chapter 4 Dangerous Game
Chapter 5 Company After Midnight
Chapter 7 The Connect
Chapter 8 A table for two?
Chapter 9 Flashback to the past
Chapter 10 Welcome to the Gang
Chapter 11 One step too far
Chapter 12 What do you believe now?
Chapter 13 A new tension
Chapter 14 A perfect Night?
Chapter 15 The She-Wolf
Chapter 16 She's back?
Chapter 17 Broken world
Chapter 18 The war is over
Chapter 19 New World
Chapter 20 Wake up!
Chapter 21 The End of a Story

Chapter 6 Excuse My Charisma

6 0 0
By IMMaggie_X

"Ugh don't even talk to me." I mumbled as I saw Changkyuns smiling face ready to greet me. His beautiful smile fell as soon as I finished my sentence. "And good morning to you too." He sarcastically fired back at me. "What bus hit you this morning?" He asked as I stumbled next to him through campus. I looked at him with my tried face. Dark shadows underneath my eyes, which were tried to be covered with make up. "You look horrible." He shrugged and scratched his head. "Well thanks I'm aware of that. I had something between one and two hours of sleep." I yawned. Sona joined us and her smile fell as well as she saw my face. "Gosh what the heck happened to you? Did you get hit by a bus? You look horrible!" She placed her hands on my shoulders and gave me the worried face. "OKAY! I look horrible I got it can we move on from my look now?!" I stumbled away, mad and hurt by the fact that I looked like that. I mumbled some words, more to myself than to anyone. "Yuriko?" Changkyun walked over to me. "What happened yesterday?" He asked and by the sound of his voice I heard that we was seriously concerned about me now.
"Nothing happened." I whispered. "Then what's with the no sleeping?" He asked pointing at my red eyes and the bags right under them. "I couldn't sleep and so I went out till late." I said and yawned again. "Out? With him...?" His face was no longer soft. He furrowed and turned his head to face the sky. I wasn't sure if he really expected an answer or if he was asking rhetorical. "It was coincidental." I said my voice barely to be heard. "Coincidental hm? Like all the other times you guys met." He sarcastically snapped at me. I rolled my eyes at his reaction, since we've actually just talked about that. "I thought we talked about this." I said now looking straight into his eyes, which couldn't handle mine for too long. "Yeah we did and I was hoping you came to sense." He said with a quite soft voice, making it hard for me to know what hewas thinking. "Changkyun..." He stopped me from talking, by raising his hand. "I wish I could say 'Don't come crying if he hurts you' but I can't. Take care of yourself." he gave me a small smile. A smile that said you fucked up. A smile you don't want to get.

I missed almost everything in class falling asleep every 5 minutes only to get woken up from Sona over again. The professor seemed either not to notice I was sleeping or he simply didn't care. Whatever it was I was thankful he didn't. I skipped lunch today to get some rest or at least some coffee. As Iwalked through campus I felt every single pair of eyes that looked at me. Some of them looked disgusted, some of them worried and last but not least some of them even looked like they went through the same sleepless nights. Little did they know that I wasn't up studying. Near the parking lot was a campus coffee store.

Standing in line I noticed a car driving in the parking lot. I recognised the car and so I knew who was in it. Jooheon. Easily he parked his car with such an elegance, once again I was fascinated. He stepped out and locked the car. Why on earth did he kept the car?! I ordered my coffee and looked for him again. "Whatcha looking at?" His voice appeared next to me. I turned my head away so he didn't saw my face. "Uhm nothing...Bye." I tried to escape this conversation. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to where I was standing just seconds ago. I now faced him but looked at the ground like it was suddenly the most interesting thing. "Really? This is how we gonna behave now?" He sounded annoyed by my actions. Slowly I lifted my head. He looked at me, from head to toe. For some reason he didn't looked shocked or disgusted or anything like that. He just looked at me. "That's not really your colour." he said pointing at my make up. He took out a chewing gum and stuffed it in his mouth. Just the fact that this just came out of his mouth made me smile. "What?" I smiled at him. "The make up. It's not your colour. It actually made it look worse." He repeated chewing. I laughed and he joined me after being surprised first. "Gosh this is so embarrassing." He nodded. "It would be if I actually cared about your look." He said and looked at the art building of Kyoto like he was waiting for someone. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked as I placed my hands on my hips. " Means that you..." his finger moved up and down my body. "You my dear are..." He got interrupted by the same girl I saw at lunch, the other day. She stroked her fingertips softly over his chest. "...the hottest girl at Kyoto." He now said to her as he grabbed her hand and seemed to get lost in her eyes. "Mhh that coming from the hottest guy at Kyoto." She said back probably trying to sound sexy. To me her voice sounded more like she was a smoker since she was four years old. My face showed the total disgust I felt while looking at them. Only inches parting them as they kept flirting with each other.
She closed her eyes as she leaned in to kiss him. My eyes widen and my heart started to ache. Everything seemed to happen so fast as I suddenly spilled my coffee over her, before they could lock their lips. I dropped my cup and stared at her screaming, wet form. Jooheon blinking fast as his brain tried to figure out what just happened. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" She yelled at me her blouse soaked in black coffee. "It was an accident." I lied and played innocent. "Yes sure! Your birth was an accident." she snapped at me. As she tried to press the coffee out of her hair. "Woah, woah okay. Let's stay calm here." Jooheon said while gesticulating. "I am very calm. But barbie doll isn't." I rolled my eyes at her. She did look like a barbie with her fake everything and short, tight clothes. Gosh I hated her even if I didn't know her. He looked at me with that look I yet haven't found out what it meant. "Barbie?! Did you just called me..." just as she wanted to grab my hair and start what is called a b**** fight, Jooheon grabbed her and stepped between the two of us. "Okay enough!" He now said a little louder. "Babe?" he continued as Barbie and I both answered with a "What?!" in a snappy tone. For a split second there was a shock in everyones eyes as we just stared at eachother. Jooheon couldn't help but laughed a little as I smirked. Barbie rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm. "Come on Babe.." she emphasized the babe as her eyes tried to murder me. "I need to change my clothes and get out of this blouse. Why don't you help me get undressed." She looked at me while she said that. "I'll be there in a second" he simply said unimpressed by her gross flirting. She started walking to his car, shaking her ass for him.

As soon as she was far enough he looked over to me. "What was that about?" he asked shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans. I was slightly pissed at him for liking girls like that, which made it hard for me to answer this question. Yet again I was in the mood of playing. I slowly approached him. "It was...an accident." I said slowly. His brows went up. "Mhh...an accident. An accident of jealousy maybe." He crossed his arms. "What's the deal with her anyway? Is that your girlfriend?" I asked and crossed my arms. "So what if she is? That's none of your business." He was now annoyed once again. "Of course girls like her fall for guys like you." I mumbled, hoping he didn't heard it but if course he did. "Oh excuse my charisma! I don't choose who falls for me. What's with the attitude?" He asked. "Me? Attitude?! Ohh Phuulease! She's the one that snapped because of an accidental spilling. Gosh this so pathetic! Why would you even like a bitch like her?!" I blurred out not thinking about what I just said. He stepped close to me. "Well like I just said...That is none of your god damn business! And besides that for someone who calls her a bitch, I gotta say you 'play' the bitch very well yourself! Now get a life and stay out of mine!" He fired his words with such a harsh tone, I got goosebumps all over my body.
I felt an unbearable pain in my heart as he said that. Quickly I blinked away some tears, that started to fill my eyes. "Guess Changkyun was right after all." I whispered and wiped away a tear that escaped my eye. His expression changed from mad to shocked so quick as he saw my tear. "What?" he asked trying to come near me. I stepped back, away from him like he was carrying some kind of illness. "Right about what?" He tried again. I just shook my head. "About you!" I said leaving him clueless and speechless behind.

I found myself crying in the bathroom. Usually I wasn't like that. No guy ever made me cry nor did I ever behaved the way I did. I was never the jealous one, even if I never had a boyfriend before, this wasn't me. "I hate him." I said to myself as I stared at my own reflection in the mirror. Looking worse than before I left the bathroom only to run straight into Changkyuns arms. "What happened? Some girls said they saw you crying, running in here." he asked worried, hugging me tight. "Nothing...I just learned my lesson and I'm sorry." I said, voice quiet and fading at the end. I held back some tears that tried to find their way back to my eyes. "I'm going to kill him." He said furious but still hugging me. "No! Just forget it okay? It's alright. I shouldn't have done what I did." I said freeing myself from him. He looked confused since he didn't knew about the coffee 'accident'.
I walked away out of the building to get my head clear. On a bench I plugged in my headphones and turned the volume up so every sound around me was blurred out. I closed my eyes as I felt a soft form sitting next to me. By the smell of her perfume I knew it was Sona. Changkyun probably told her about me. She pulled out my headphones and looked at me. "What's wrong with you?" she asked softly. I sighed. "I don't know. I feel like a mess. I can't sleep, can't eat, I act in a way I never did before. This isn't me anymore. University was supposed to be a good time for us. You, changkyun and me. But instead I'm the joke of Kyoto. I spill coffee on stupid girls out of jealousy...ugh!" I buried my head in my hands. "You spilled coffee on someone?" Sona now asked shocked. I shrugged. Doesn't matter anyway. From a distance we heard some girls screaming and boys getting hyped. We both looked up to see what that was about.
In the middle of the crowd I spotted Changkyun standing face to face with Jooheon. Both seemed to yell at each other until Jooheom grabbed Changkyun by his collar.
We both stood up at the same time running towards the crowded place. Fighting our way through the people who hoped they would start punching the shit out of each other we finally reached them. "What's your problem?!" Changkyun screamed. Jooheon looked at him like he was about to kill him. "No what's your problem. Didn't your parents teach you to stay out of adults business?" He pushed him away. I stepped in between them and grabbed Changkyuns arm. "Kyuni! Stop it!" I whisper yelled. "Stop? He's a fucking asshole!" Changkyun shouted into his direction. "Are you proud of yourself? Playing with girls?" Changkyun now said. The crowd started to spread out once they noticed there was no fight coming up. "Playing with girls?" Jooheons eyes wandered over to me. "Is that what I did with you?" Jooheon now asked me. I couldn't move a muscle. "I asked you a question." Jooheon said, eyes still fixing me. I shook my head very slow. He nodded and looked over to Changkyun again. "We all know what kind of person you are! Walking around with no manner shit! Like the world belongs to you. You don't care who you hurt, what you do, as long as everything turns out to perfect for you." Changkyun fired at him. "Look at you acting like you know me." Jooheon said back as he stepped closer to him. "Mind. Your.Own.Business Changshit!" he said as he slowly walked backwards, not without showing Changkyun what he really thought about him.

Jooheon looked at me one final time before he turned around and walked away.
"What have you done..." I whispered to him. "It was time to speak up my mind. He's..." "Changkyun! I said you shouldn't...You actually just...ugh forget it!" I stormed off ignoring him calling my name.

Back at home after avoiding everything and everyone I sat in my bed. Blanket up to my nose as I stared out of the window. A waving from caught my attention as I looked down trying to recognise who was down there. As I stepped away I heard the doorbell ring. My eyes widen. I opened the door of my bed room and heard my parents talking to whoever was there. I eavesdropped to find out who it was. Definitely a man but who? Maybe Changkyun who felt bad about what he did. He better not show up here now. My thoughts yelled at me. I was still a little mad at him but more disappointed that he ignored my wish not to speak to Jooheon in my name.
Slowly I made my way down stairs to see who was visiting me at this time. I heard my mother talking in the kitchen as I hid behind the wall. She was laughing when I stepped around the corner.
"Hi Yuri" he said, voice soft, with an insecure smile. I crossed my arms as I leaned against the wall. "It's late you should go." I said looking at his sad form and his smile that fell in an instant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 864 36
Monsta X OTP imagines for all you Monbebe's out there. 《REQUESTS: CLOSED》
239K 6.6K 111
[ imagines/one shots of monsta x ] °genie of creating fantasies° Published: 13 May 2017 Completed: 18 June 2020
146K 2.8K 101
basically one shots of Monsta X
78.6K 906 25
Not really fluff anymore lol. You guys have broken us. ⚠14+ recommended⚠ HIGHEST RANK: #55 • monstax [21•8•19] #8 • jooheon [27•3•20] #4 • minhyuk [2...