Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|

18.6K 236 91
By TaylahMcDonald

|Chapter Seventeen | New Vicki

• • • • • • • • •

"ARE YOU EXCITED TO BE GOING back to the shore house?" Jenni asked as she helped Vicki pack her bags and put into her car.

"I'm nervous. I left on a pretty bad note and I do feel bad not saying goodbye but after everything that's happen, I just hope we can be a family again." Vicki said straightening her new short hair.

"I know what you mean, i'm not to excited to see Sam and Ron, but. . this is our holiday." Jenni said using Vicki's perfume to stray onto her body.

"I'm excited to see Pauly." Vicki said.

"You saw him nearly every weekend since he came home from Miami." Jenni said.

"I know, but I always have a blast with Pauly, he knows how to make me laugh and he really helped me deal with my breakup with Vin." Vicki said.

"I know, I can see how much leaving the house has changed you, you like fucking incredible and your smiling again which I was so scared I wouldn't see ever again." Jenni said. Vicki sighed while bringing her sister into a hug.

"I honestly could not have done this without you honey. You're the best sister i could have asked for and I love you so much." Vicki said grabbing her last few bags.

"I love you more." Jenni said as they walked out of Vicki's house and jumped into her car.

"Okay, drive safety. I need to say goodbye to Tom while you go and get Pauly, I'll see you at the shore house." Jenni said climbing into her car making sure Vicki was actually going to leave the house.

"Okay, see you soon." Vicki said climbing into the car and driving over to Pauly's house which wasn't that far away from her house.

Vicki climbed out of the car and walking inside the house.

"The queen has arrived." Vicki said walking down the hallway. Vicki heard Pauly's footsteps and was soon scooped up into a tight hug.

"I knew you weren't going to miss a chance to go back to Jersey." Pauly said placing her back onto the floor.

"I miss the shore house." Vicki said.

"Hi Vicki." Pauly's mother said as she was ironing Pauly's shirt for him.

"How are you?" Vicki asked wrapping her arms around Donna.

"Im good, darling. How are you feeling going back into the house?" Donna asked seeing how Miami had changed Vicki and how broken she was, but she was so proud of her son who pulled Vicki through it all.

"Im nervous and I just hope I'm strong enough to be friends with Vinny and Snooki, I think at this point i've forgiven Snooki but we haven't really talked. I just my family to be together again." Vicki said.

"I know sweetheart, i've watched you and seen how strong you are, you dont notice what I see, but i'm so proud of you for changing for the better and you look great, your healthy and your smiling which is the best part." Donna said.

"Thank you Donna." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Donna's cheek before disappearing into Pauly's room to help take his things to her car.

"Are you ready?" Pauly asked.

"Yeah, i'm ready." Vicki said saying goodbye to Donna and letting Pauly say his goodbyes as she got into the car.

"You look amazing, Jersey doesn't know what's coming." Pauly said with a wink.

"You look great to Pauly." Vicki said laughing as she drove down the highway following the signs that point to Jersey.

- - - - - - - - -

"Finally home." Vicki said walking up the stairs and to the front door.

"If you find it uncomfortable or you want to cry, you can always come to me, you know that right?" Pauly asked wrapping his arm around Vicki's neck.

"Yeah I do, thanks Pauky." Vicki said kissing his cheek before they walked inside.

Pauly was tackled into a hug by Vinny who Vicki just smiled and gave him a nice hug, before moving into the room with her sister.

"Are you alright?" Jenni asked.

"Yeah, that went better than I thought it would." Vicki said.

"Did you see Sam and Ron." Jenni said.

"Yeah in the kitchen but I didnt say hi." Vicki said.

"They took the upstairs bedroom." Jenni said.

"But doesn't it have three beds?" Vicki asked.

"Exactly." Jenni said, Vicki just shrugged.

"Let's get this over with." Vicki said getting up to get a drink.

"How are you Vicki?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, pretty good Sam. How about you?" Vicki asked pouring herself a fruity drink.

"Yeah good, thank you." Sam said. Vicki gave her a smile which wasn't fake because Vicki doesn't like being fake, she tells it how it is, but she didn't really have a problem with Sam it was mainly Ron.

"How was it stepping back into the house and I just wanted to say it wasn't the same once you left." Sam said.

"Surprisingly well, much better than I thought it would. I just needed to go home and sort my head out." Vicki said sipping her drink.

"Understandable, i'm really sorry about how things went that night, I said some horrible things and I regret it and I hope we can be friends." Sam said.

"I accept your apology but as for right now, i don't think we can be f." Vicki said.

"I don't know why I even fucking tried to be friends with you." Sam said.

"Sam, you can't just expect me to all of a sudden become your friends, i'm not a fake person and I'm not going to make a fake friendship with you when you ask me too." Vicki said leaving the room.

"Deena, this is Jenni's sister Victoria but everyone calls her Vicki. Vicki this is my bestfriend and our new roommate." Nicole said as Deena brought Vicki into a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you, Nicole has told me how wonderful of a friend you are." Deena said making Vicki smile.

"Thank you so much, it's nice to meet you too." Vicki said before Nicole showed her the other roomies and the house.

Vicki walked into the girls bedroom handing the girls some drinks she made.

"This is for Deena welcome to the family." Vicki said as they clinked their drinks toegther.

"Thank you!" Deena said.

"Sam and Ron are upstairs." Jenni said to Nicole.

"So, all the good people are downstairs and the fucked up people are upstairs." Nicole said making the girls laugh.

"Poor mike." Vicki said.

"I forgot about Mike." Jenni said looking at her sister.

"That third bedroom in there is for him." Vicki said sipping at her drink.

"Vicki, do you mind if we sit outside and talk?" Nicole asked.

"No, that's fine." Vicki said as they walked outside and upstairs taking a seat on the lounge. Nicole pulled out a few sheets of paper.

"I have a hard time remembering my feelings and I wrote them all down because this is how I explain my feelings towards you." Nicole said. Vicki nodded and let her continue.

"Since day one, you excepted me the way I am and you have looked upon my mistakes with positivity. I have always called you my sister and I still do. You have stood up and protected me when I didn't ask you too. You welcomed me into your life with open arms and I will be foreverly grateful for every single way you have made me smile. I know after what happened with Vinny has changed what friendship we had and i know I haven't said I was sorry because I was to afraid to talk to you and see your pain. I watched you fall apart and I am so sorry for not being there for you to cry on like you have done for me. So Victoria, I am sincerely sorry for what I did to you, it kills me everyday when we don't laugh together or have crazy nights together or even vomit together. I hope that one day we can go back to being sisters again. I love you so much Yogi." Snooki said reading her letter as Vicki had tears falling down her cheeks once Nicole had called her Yogi. Because Nicole calls Jenni BooBoo, Nicole wanted to call Vicki Yogi which made Vicki laugh for hours.

"Nicole, you will always be my sister, we have fair to many amazing memories, that i can't throw them away. I have closed the chapter in Miami because even though it was a hurtful and painful memory, I still look back on that to see how much we have grown and matured, so i do forgive you Snooki, and after taking time away from the house, I can look forward to my future with you in it." Vicki said as Nicole pulled Vicki into a hug.

"Thank you so much! You don't know how much you're forgiveness means to me." Nicole cried.

"I love you so much Nicole." Vicki said kissing Nicole's temple.

- - - - - - - - - -

E

veryone except Ron and Sam were upstairs sitting around, Vicki was resting against Pauly as they talked and got excited for the new summer.

"I'm downstairs, right?" Mike said walking upstairs with Deena who was blushing red.

"Are you talking shit already?" Vicki asked.

"Not yet." Mike said.

"This is not bad!" Deena yelled at everyone.

"You tried bending over the bed." Jenni asked making Vicki start laughing.

"Let's get this situation straight." Mike said. "She goes, 'Get my cowboy hat.' So I'm like, 'Yo, you got cowboy boots?' She's like, 'No' she's like, 'but I look good with just the hat on.' So, you know, she goes, 'and my bikini.' So she closed her eyes, and as she was doing it, she took everything off, like like, everything And I guess she didn't know that it was off." Mike said as everyone started to laugh as they happens to Deena on the first day.

"She's like, still with her eyes closed. She's butt naked. She's butt naked." Mike said as Vicki was crying laughing.

"Man, every first day in Jersey, just something crazy goes down." Pauly said.

"Hey, you. If I see your fucking penis rise, I'm going to bed. That's all I'm saying." Jenni said.

- - - - - - - - - -

"They're embarrassing, and Sammi's a cunt." Deena said as Vicki walked out into the living room with the boys after hearing those words.

"Why?" Vicki asked.

"And that's all." Deena said obviously intoxicated.

"What happened? What'd I miss?" Pauly asked.

"Have I done anything wrong, being in this house?" Deena asked.

"We've been here, like, for five hours." Nicole said.

"That was very awkward, very audacious of a rookie" Mike said walking down the stairs.

"I don't really fucking care." Deena said.

"Like, I am a good person to everybody, but if you want to laugh at me and make fun of me" Deena said making Vicki wrap her arms around the crying girl.

"Yeah." Nicole said hiving the girl.

"I will fucking make your life miserable." Deena said.

"This bitch, this bitch. Good, go cuddle with your fucking boyfriend. Don't talk to me." Deena said but before anyone could say anything Ron came storming down the stairs, making Vicki stand in front of the girl.

"Don't get me fucking involved, all right, Deena? You come into this house, this is my fucking house! Listen, bitch, you don't fucking know me." Ron was basically screaming at the top of his lungs at the girl.

"You got a problem with my fucking girlfriend, you deal with it with her, so shut the fuck up!" Ron yelled.

"Okay, but she's now laughing at me." Deena said seeing the smirking face of Sam.

"Because Mike told us you got naked in his room, with a cowboy hat on." Ron said.

"Don't talk to me the way you're talking to me, first of all!" Deena yelled.

"First of all." Sam mimicked Deena's voice which was really childish and just plain mean.

"And second of all I don't care who you are!" Deena yelled back at Sam. "I don't know who you think you are." She yelled.

"Hold on a second. Don't walk out of my room calling me a cunt." Sam said pulling her earrings out and Vicki knew Sam wanted to fight.

"You laughed at me for no reason! Get real!" Deena yelled.

"I'm still laughing at you." Sam said.

"Who are you talking to?" Deena said.

"I'm talking to you. Diana, deena, whatever the fuck your name is." Sam said.

"Yeah. I didn't start with you!" Deena yelled.

"You're the new girl. Shut up, you stupid bitch." Sam yelled. "You fucking slut"

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" Deena yelled back at her.

"Sam, you were such a bitch." Nicole said standing up for her friend. "The biggest bitch I've ever met in my entire life. I don't understand how you even have friends." Snooki said.

"I'm here and I'm staying, whether you like it or not." Sam said.

"You are a fucking slutty-assed bitch!" Snooki yelled.

"Thank you." Sam said.

"You don't give a fuck about anybody else but yourself." Snooki said.

"You're just a fucking loser from Poughkeepie." Ron said stepping in. Vicki decided that everything needed to come out and onto the table.

"Ron, you really think Snooki is the loser in this house, look at yourself. You paint this image that your the great man that ever walked this earth but really you are nowhere close." Vicki said.

"Dont fucking talk to me like you know me!" Ron yelled standing up and walking towards Vicki but Pauly stood close by.

"Ron, we have been best friends since you walked into this house, I know you better than anyone, even your own girlfriend. Why was I the one you called when you were release from the police station? Because you trusted me more than your own girlfriend. You think I don't know you but I do and sometime I wish I didn't." Vicki said.

"Oh trust me, so do I! You act as if your the sweetest most perfect girl in this house but really your just a cold hearted bitch! Why do you think Vin fucked you're best friend maybe because your a bitch! Grow up for once in your life and realise that you will always be the problem!" Ron yelled getting up in Vicki's face.

"Does that make you feel better? Does that make you feel on top of the world. I thought you were an incredible guy that could have any girl he wanted but as I look at you know, you dont even deserve the one you've got! I've done everything on my own, I chose to leave Miami because everything you said to me hurt and you should really think how you talk to girls. I get that Vin slept with someone else and trust me I will never forget, but I chose to leave him, I chose to move on but it is really difficult when you keep reminding me, why don't you go off a Vin, I didn't fuck a guy and hurt the one I loved, he did. You make me out to be the bad person but i'm not, im the victim because im the one that got hurt in the end. So, I will ask you kindly, do not bring up my past to hurt me because that's not fair, say whatever you want about me but my past." Vicki said making Ron shut his mouth.

"You get out of my face now." Vicki said.

"You dont get to talk to Ron like that." Sam said standing up and getting in Vicki's face instead.

"And he gets to talk to me like that? Sam, you should be disgusted in the way he talks to women. How is that fair I didnt call him disgusting names but he gets to and you still fall in love with him?" Vicki said.

"At least he didn't fuck anyone." Sam said, Vicki shook her head before pushing Sam.

"Go ahead, say that again." Vicki said.

"Vin put his dick in someone else, how does that feel?" Sam said.

"Sam, fucking stop. Yeah?" Pauly said seeing as the words tore Vicki apart.

"No Pauly, it's fine." Vicki said shaking her head. "Thank you Sam, for reminding me." Vicki said running out the door and down the stairs, deciding to take a walk.

"Why did I think coming back was a good idea?"

Vicki sighed as she walked along the boardwalk which was full of people. Vicki spotted a bar and walked in, sitting in a bar stool.

"Hit me with something strong." Vicki said to the bartender, he stirred her a drink and past it over.

"Keep it coming." Vicki said drinking the pain killer like it was water, she hissed as it burned but needed the pain.

"More." Vicki said waving her hand around as she layed her head down on the bar.

"I don't think so sweetheart, you've had ten already." He said.

"Fine, ill go somewhere else." Vicki said stumbling out of the bar and onto the boardwalk.

"Vicki! I've been looking all over for you." Pauly said grabbing the drunk girls arms.

"why? Did you miss me?" Vicki asked laughing.

"I was worried about you, come on it's freezing outside." Pauly said helping the girl walk.

"It hurts Pauly." Vicki cried into his chest.

"I know Vicki, i'm so sorry." Pauly said pressing a kiss to the girls head as he walked her inside and everyone had gone to bed.

"I love you Pauly." Vicki cried as he walked her into her bedroom making Snooki walk up.

"Pauly! Is she alright?" Snooki asked helping him tuck her in.

"She's hurting Nicole, I think if you dont mind taking her out tomorrow for a break, get her laughing and happy again. I watched this happen to her before and I dont want it to happen to her again." Pauly said brushing Vicki's hair out of her face.

"I will Parly, she's going to be okay. Victoria's the strongest girl I know." Nicole said climbing into the bed with her and brushing her hair.

"Thank Snook." Pauly said kissing her head and walking into his bedroom.

Please be okay Victoria!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2K 38
ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. [𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 ] [ 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ] [ 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐...
284K 9.7K 55
Jennifer's trying to figure her life out as a 20 year old college student, still living with her parents. Her mom forces her into a simple babysittin...
653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...
5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...