Witness |2| Niklaus Mikaelson...

Por kaygarza

BOOK 3 : The Goddess of Wisdom Series - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He went through it Again. She... Mais

N u l l || Athena Camelot
E i n e s | then
D r e i | then
I Did a Thing / Hiatus

Z w e i | now

1.4K 30 7
Por kaygarza

There is no fear now. Let go and just be free.

Katy Perry : Unconditionally

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Klaus began to clink his knife to his glass as Athena walked in with plates of food for her and Hayley. She gave Athena a smiled, as Klaus began his speech once Athena sat down. "Let us begin with a toast, to our shared gift, immortality. After 1,000 years one would think the world so keenly with it's diminished beauties. But as vampires, we feel more deeply then humans could possibly imagine." Compelled humans made their way to the table and take out knives to pierce their skin. "Insatiable need. Exquisite pain. Our victories and our defeats." Klaus finished as blood began to pour from the wounds. Athena picked up her cup of red liquid and sloshed it around some before setting it down on the table. She looked around and made a face at how they must be eating the blood from the bowl with a spoon. "To my city. My home and may the blood never cease to flow." Klaus raised his glass as the toast. "And the party never end." Marcel added with a smile. All of the other vampires followed in Marcel's lead, giving a toast to New Orleans. Athena gave a sigh and turned to look at her food and began to eat silently, taking small sips of blood.

"I understand some of you may have a few questions regarding the recent change in leadership and I invited you all here tonight to assure you, you are not defeated." Athena glanced around at all the passive aggressive vampires sitting at the table. "We are here to celebrate what Marcel in fact took and built into this, true community of vampires." Klaus spoke causing the vampires to give him odd glances. "What about them? The wolf and Hybrid." Diego states pointing to the girls at the end of the table. "They stay, I stay." Athena said giving Diego a cold glare. "Please, I'm sure there is a whole other reason to why you're staying and that involves getting into Klaus's bed." The girl next to Diego sneers making Athena stand from her chair and give her a hiss as her eyes show off the colors of her hybrid. "Watch your mouth, you whore." She slammed her hands on the table and leaned over to give the girl a hard look. "Had you all let me finish, Diego. You would like to know there is one further matter I would like to address. As you may all know the girl is carrying my child. Consequently I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect. As for Athena, well disrespect her again and you will be sent out in a body bag." Klaus says looking directly at the woman who called Athena out.

"Now I understand some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor going around, that I intent to use the blood of my child to create hybrids. I assure you, I do not." He adds and places his hands on Hayley's shoulders. "Father of the year." Hayley says with a roll of her eye, looking over at Athena. "Very well I will have to gain your trust by getting rid of the root of your anxiety. You see how can I sire any hybrids if they are no more werewolves alive in the bayou to turn?" Athena quickly looks at Niklaus before over at Hayley who looked just as shocked. "Niklaus, what?" Athena says, only receiving a look from him. "So eat, drink and be marry. And tomorrow I suggest you have a little wolf hunt. Go ahead kill them all." Klaus raises his drink and look directly at Hayley who has a terrified expression. "Niklaus you can't do that. You're killing off my species!" Athena says pointing to herself as she stood from her chair again. " 'Thena we will speak later." Klaus says taking a seat and having a drink of his blood. "I will not be ignored, Niklaus Mikealson." Athena sneered and left with a screech of her chair, Hayley following after her. 

*

"You know, even if he may love you, he won't change for you, Athena." Hayley said as she took a seat in a lounge chair in the art studio Klaus had set up for him and Athena to share. Athena gave Hayley a sigh. "Hayley, I'm not trying to change Niklaus. I just want to show him that he has a bit of humanity left in him to salvage." Athena stated looking at Hayley. "And if I was, someone like him won't change in an instant. Stuff like that for him takes a long period of time. You guys may not want to wait for him to change, but I will." Hayley looked down then back at Athena watching her stroke her brush against the canvas. "What if he turns you into him?" Hayley whispers making Athena lick his lips. She turns to Hayley and goes to take a seat on a stool in front of her. "I know what Klaus does seems like he's doing it for personal gain but trust me when I say he always has his family in mind. And if turning into Niklaus is what it takes to protect you and the baby, then so be it. I swear I will kill anyone who stands in the way, even Niklaus." Athena told her with a menacing face, making Hayley fear for whoever crosses her path. 

Since meeting Athena she noticed the changes in her become stronger and more protective, more so then Elijah. Though she knew it all had to do with the baby being her soulmate. Maybe one day Athena will go back to normal. Athena can be sweet and naive, but ever since being introduced to the Originals and witches, Athena seemed to be getting more agitated easily and could snap anyone's neck at any given moment. "Soo Cami?" Hayley asks, changing the subject. "Mmm? Yes what of her?" Athena says slightly on edge about the girl. "You don't like her much, do you?" Hayley says and Athena gives a shrug. "If by don't like you mean, I am completely jealous of her at the moment because Klaus seems to be sending an oodle amount of time with her, then yes. I do not like her." Athena says and gives a sarcastic smile at Hayley. Hayley lets out a chuckles and stands from the couch. "Can you buy me some peanut butter when you go out? I've been craving." Athena gave Hayley a smile and a nod beginning to gather her things to go out. "I'll see you two in a bit." Athena gave a side cheek kiss to Hayley and made her way out to the French Quarter. 

When she made her way out to the street she bumped into her father and the two Mikealsons'. "Athena." Louis whispered and went to hug his daughter, trying to hold in his tears. "Hey dad." Athena smiles and buries her head into his shoulder. "You've been OK, correct? Klaus hasn't done anything." Athena smiled at her dad. "No dad. And he won't. Besides I wouldn't let him." Athena says smirking over at the Originals. "How is Hayley? We came to get the both of you and go home." Rebekah says and crosses her arms. "You can go see for yourself. As for leaving? I don't think Niklaus will let us go any time soon." Athena sighs looking down. "Klaus allowed the vampires to kill all the wolves in the bayou." She adds making everyone frown. "Be careful when you all go in, OK? I'll catch up with you all later." She adds and waves and she walks away towards a store that sells some food. On the way, Athena could feel the eyes of most of Marcel's day-walkers, not liking her being in their coven of sorts. Not that Athena minded, she knew if they were to try anything they would feel Niklaus's wrath. Not caring about what they thought her she only had her focus on getting food. 

She entered and came out the corner store in a total of 7 minutes, only getting what was necessary and of course Hayley's peanut butter. Walking back towards the house, a sudden noise caught her attention and she quickly vampire sped to the sound that came from the alley way. When she noticed the small thing her conclusion of what it was made sense. She heard the meowing a block away and she immediately knew it was hungry. It was a small black kitten, hiding in the trash trying to find food. "Come here." Athena giggled and gently went to pick up the kitten. "You are so precious." She held him by his butt and the kitten hissed at her, making her laugh. "You remind me of Klaus." She tells him. "Come on, you can come home with me. I'll also make sure to keep you save because well I kinda live with vampires. But! I'll make sure no one hurts you." She says with a smile and cradle him to her chest. "I'll name you Hades. You're a god just like me, and well your a kitten from hell." She smiles and makes her way back home.

Upon entering the compound, all the vampires inside turned to see Athena strolling in, Diego quickly walking up to her crashing her into a wall. "You let them in didn't you? The other Originals and your dad." He sneered and placed a choking hold on Athena's neck. "Athena!" She heard Hayley shout and was fixing to rush to help her but two vampires stood in her way. Athena saw red, she bared her sharp teeth and let the hybrid take control. In a flash, Athena had Diego in the air gripping as tight as she could onto his neck. "Why don't you go back to killing those wolves? And listen when I tell you, I am a Hybrid and I can easily tell Niklaus of your indiscretion, ruining your pathetic worthless life. Do you understand Diego?" She squeezed his neck hard one last time before throwing him onto the floor. "Let her go." Athena said her eyes still burning and showing off her true hybrid identity. The two vampires rushed to help Diego as Athena picked up her bags, checking to make sure Hades was well in her purse before making her way over towards Hayley and pulling her along to the bedrooms. "She's only Niklaus's whore." Athena stopped walking when she heard the small whisper and stuck her hand in one of the shopping bags. Just as fast as it took her to grab Diego by the throat, she had flung a paint brush towards the group of vampires. 

The one who spoke began to gurgle on the blood oozing out of the two holes the paint brush had lodged it self in her throat. She threw the brush hard enough to pass through both sides of her neck. "If you are done here, Hayley and I shall be in our rooms. Do not bother us." Athena said with a sneer and began to march back up the stairs. "That was pretty badass." Hayley said looking wide eyed at the girl. Still fuming some, she gave Hayley a smile giving her a thank you. "Here." Athena said and dumped Hades into Hayley's lap. "What is this?" Hayley asked grabbing a hold of the cat to keep it from falling. "A cat? Hayley I know you went to school." Athena laughed and looked through the rest of the bags. "Yeah, but what is it doing here? You know we live with vampires right?" She said looking at Athena questioningly. Athena only gave Hayley a smile. "And I swear on my life to kill anyone who harms my kitten." She says with a proud grin. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find Niklaus because I have a very powerful feeling something is about to go really, really wrong. Watch my cat." She tells Hayley who was holding Hades away from her as if appalled. "It's just a cat Hayley!"

*

Athena entered the club Marcel created for his night-walkers, quickly spotting Klaus and Marcel at a table. Klaus phone began to ring as she made her way over and he made her take a seat in his lap. Marcel looked up at Athena, his face diminishing the anger and gave her a small smile. "Hello?" Klaus answered and laid back in his chair, stroking Athena's thigh. "Mr. Mikealson, just wanted to let you know the factions have considered your terms. We've come to a conclusion." Athena and Marcel heard turning to face Klaus. "Have you?" Klaus questioned followed by glass breaking. Klaus turned his body so Athena was spared from any on coming shards. Lifting her head up, she heard the night-walkers begin to scream in pain as the sun began to burn their skin and set them on fire in a matter of seconds. Marcel stood up so he could pull a man with his legs on fire from the sun, but bullets began to rain in through the broken windows. Marcel had been hit twice and Klaus quickly stood and push Athena behind him and protect her from the on coming bullets. She buried her head into his chest and gripped the front of his shirt to keep her small and behind his body. Once the shooting stopped, Athena let go of Klaus and bent down to check on Marcel who was breathing hard. He gave her a look before both of them turned to Klaus. 

"Hold still." Athena told Marcel as her fingers dung into his wounds to take out the wooden bullets. He lets out grunts and clenched his hands to keep his mind off the stinging. When she finished with the last bullet she dropped it to the floor and stood to take the one out of Niklaus's back. When she finished with Klaus, Marcel stood and looked at all the burnt bodies littering the floors. Athena dropped all the bullets to floor once again and stood up as Marcel paced angrily. "Damn it. Damn it. Damn it." Marcel screamed and threw a flipped a table over. Athena sighed and looked around at all the bodies the were smoking. "This is on you. You're in charge, these are your guys laying dead. You gonna run this city, that better mean something to you, otherwise no worth a damn is going to follow you. No one." Marcel sneers and points a finger at Niklaus's chest. "What did you say in that meeting, Niklaus?" Athena asks being completely ignored as Klaus gives Marcel a smirk. "I was beginning to worry about you. I mean clearly I underestimated the faction, but that won't happen again. but tell me now that we've arrived to this point how would you think I should act on this?" Klaus asked him. "Let's go kill them all." Marcel says and storms out the club. Niklaus turned to Athena with a smile. "Come on, Luv. We have some people to kill." He says with a smile and holds out his hand for her to take. Glancing at his hand she sighs and quickly grabs a hold of it. 

They waited till dark to continue with the plan to kill all of the faction members. It was when Klaus planned a meeting at Rousseau's that they came up with a great plan of action. "Are you sure you want to do this Athena?" Marcel asks, when Klaus finally turned away from the girl. "As much as I despise your vampires, I despise those people sitting their asses down thinking that money is always a way out." Athena said and turned look at Klaus who gave a her smile. "Shall we then?" Klaus says and opens the kitchen door leading to the open seating. "Actually, I did." Klaus said his arm wrapped securely with Athena's making sure she didn't stand too close to the faction members at guard. "It appears I made a grave error during our earlier conference." Klaus adds and pulls Athena along to stand by Kieran. "My friend Marcel offered my wise counselling and I failed to heed it." He says and smiles at the members. "We'll I'm glad you learned your lesson." The chief says, making Athena narrow her eyes at her. "Oh, we won't be making that mistake again." Athena says and slowly walks over to the other side of the table. "Who is this?" The chief asks looking Athena up and down watching as she grew closer. "My name is Athena. To bad you won't have the time to say it." In one quick movement, she stabbed the officer in the neck with a knife sitting on the table. A women let out a scream as the other members stood with a gasp. 

Marcel walked out with a laugh looking at Athena. "Now I don't particularly like when people look at what's mine." Klaus tells the dying man as he falls from his chair. "Shall we?" Marcel asks Klaus who then looks over at Athena. "After you dear." With a smirk, she rushed to the nearest person and latched onto his neck, not having drunk from an actual human in a while. As the chaos presumed, Athena dropped the dead man to the floor and look to Father Kieran. Kicking the body away from her as Niklaus and Marcel continue to kill the members who tried to run away, she stood by a watched. Father Kieran only giving her disgusting glances now and then as the blood dripped from her mouth. "All done 'Thena?" Klaus questioned as he stood from the lady on the ground. "I get full off one adult." She said and reached for a towel to wipe the blood off her face. "There he is. Our lone survivor. Such a sad day for our city. One of it's finest, killed in a boating accident. quiet a nasty explosion I heard." Klaus quickly gripped onto Kieran's shirt and turned to look at him. "What am I going to do with you?" Klaus questions, followed by Marcel quickly standing to stop Klaus from killing the priest. "Hold up. I've known Kieran for a long time. He's smart and he's fair. He can do us more good alive then dead. Not to mention he's Cami's uncle."

Athena let out a deep sigh and looked to the floor. Marcel looked at her and gave her a small smile knowing how she was feeling about Camille and Klaus. "Very well. Use this to rebuild your faction." Klaus says and turned to walk around the mess they all made. "And how do you expect me to remake the mayor?" Kieran asked, finally speaking for the first time. "Surely you can appoint new people. Then we can reopen negotiations." Klaus said and walked out the bar, Athena looking at Marcel before walking out after Klaus. "Klaus! I know you hear me walking faster isn't going to stop me from following." Athena yelled quickly gripping his arm to make him look at her. Looking into his eyes, she took a sigh and looked down at the ground. "You didn't kill him because of her did you?" Athena asked, looking at him expectantly. Klaus only gave her a sigh looking down at her. "I don't care if you like her or not. But if you do I am not going to stand by your side when you clearly already have what you need." Athena said and crossed her arms. "Whether or not I like her, Athena, it will never compare to the love I feel for you. No matter what, you will always be first." Klaus tells he and places a hand on his cheek. "Then tell me Niklaus Mikealson. Do you love me because I'm Athena Camelot? Or because I look like Marcella?" She says and places a hand over his. He only looked at her and leaned down to give her a kiss, only for her to pull away. "I'll be at home." She said looking away from him and quickly let go to go to the compound.

*

Walking past the parlor she over-heard Hayley and Klaus talking about her werewolf family. Striding in, she crossed her arms when Klaus snapped and stood from his chair. "And when I have this baby? What happens to me then?" Hayley asks making Klaus look towards Athena. "Right. Well at least I have a while till that happens. And in the meantime I will find a way to pay you back for this. As long as I'm in the family will you can't do a damn thing about it." Hayley says and walks out leaving Athena with a pondering Niklaus. "I promised I'd keep her and the baby safe. When the baby is born no matter what it'll always need it's mother." Athena says looking at Klaus. "And what about you?" Klaus asks. "Why take a child away from it's mother when she clearly wants to be in it's life? I'm not it's mother nor will I ever be. The baby already has a bond with me but no matter what the bond it has with Hayley is much bigger then mine." Athena says and sighs. "I'll see you later ok." She adds and gives Klaus a kiss on the cheek. She made her way towards Hayley's scent and found her in Davina's room. "If I wanted something I wouldn't lie to get it. I'd ask." Athena noticed how upset Davina was getting so she decided to interrupt the exchange. "That's enough Hayley. Leave her alone." Hayley turned to Athena with crossed arms and gave her a sour face. Athena gave her a look before turning to Davina. 

She started to dig through her stuff, when Athena noticed Hades curled up on Davina's bed. "Hello, little one." Athena said and picked up the growing cat. Davina gave Athena a small smile and turned back to her boxes. A knock came up from the door frame making Athena and Davina look up to see Josh at the door. Josh sucked in a breath when he noticed Athena scared she might rat him out to Klaus. "You're secret is safe with me Josh." Athena said with a smile, putting him at ease and turn back to Davina. He showed her a violin and she seemed happy about it. Athena zoned out because she was distracted with Hades but was pulled out of her trance when Davina seemed frightened and stated she wanted to run away from the compound. She asked Josh to help be he looked at her dumbfound. "Ok but where else are you gonna go?" Josh asked, as Athena stood next to the two teens. Davina only looked at him with an expression reading she didn't have a clue. "I'll help." Athena said making both of them turn to her. "I can help you leave. My heart will forever be with my family and as far as we know, you're my family." She adds looking at Davina. "You're a Roulett. As am I. We share a bond and I want to help you as your family." She says making Davina swallow as she looked to the ground. "Give me some time to think of something. Excuse me though, I must be going." 

Reaching the railing she saw Niklaus walk down the stairs and towards the door. "You're going to see her aren't you?" Athena says laying her head across the railing beginning to breath and feeling the oncoming tears. Klaus stops and looks over at Athena. He turned around and began to make his way towards her. "No." He simply states and walks up to her to place a hand on his cheek. "I do not love you Athena Camelot. We have a bond that stretched for millennia because I can feel her still here when I see you. So no I do not love Athena Camelot." Athena began to choke back her tears. Sensing this Klaus continued."But no matter what bond is there you are still you. And no matter what you will always be my first, my second, and my last. No one is more important then you. I may not love Athena but I do know that I love you as a whole. I will love you if you are Marcella, Athena or another person. You are mine, as I am yours, Athena." A sob escaped her lips as Klaus made contact with his. She quickly pulled him into an embrace and held onto him tightly. She now knew that no matter what name she had or who she was, Niklaus Mikealson will always be there to love her. 

___________________

After probably more the half a year!! YAAAYYY! I got motivated because some people left amazing comments about wanting me to update and just had too.

I lost my writing inspiration and I was really sad about it but now I'm back!! Maybe I'll post chapter 3 next week if you guys would like to wait.

Another thing was I really did not like Hayley in this episode she was really a huge a bitch. I didn't know if I should've put some Hayley and Louis in it but don't worry they got closer in the scenes I didn't put. So yeah

I hope it was enough and that you guys are happy. Also that you weren't confused about how Niklaus loves Athena. Hope it made sense. It did to me but I mean I couldn't put it into words  lol.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

________________________

Unrelated topic. You guys should go check out my SHAZAM! Fan Fiction if you're into DC. I also have an aquaman one out but that's in the works. Hope you guys could read it. Thank you.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

933K 50.2K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
298K 17K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
128K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
260K 25.1K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...