Innocence (Completed)

By suhdude205

Ranked #1 in #MichaelJackson ❤️ Ranked #1 in #TheJackson5 Teenage Michael Jackson and his brothers are on top... More

America's Sweetheart
Boys Will Be Boys
J5 Groopies
What's Wrong With You?
Just Friends
Jealous
Special.
Seperate Ways.
Find a brain.
No.
It's Okay.
Games.
I cant.
No Winners.
Lady In My Life.
Steven
Baby Steps.
My Angel.
Moving Forward
Mistake?
Love is my message.
She's Out Of My Life.
Closure.

Be Careful With Me.

1.5K 70 187
By suhdude205

Michael

"Wow Jack. Didn't know you had a girlfriend." Roger said teasingly as he grabbed Lilly's hand.

"Yeah, me either." Lilly smiled and stood up. She reached her hand out to Cynthia who was still standing behind me. "I'm Michaels best friend. And you are?" She was coming off nice, but I know Lilly. She was being a jerk.

Cynthia reached around and shook her hand. "Hi. I'm Cynthia, his girl."

"Since when exactly?" Lilly said raising an eyebrow.

"Since a couple nights ago. We had some fun and there was a spark, ya know?" She said grabbing my arm. I internally rolled my eyes.

"A couple nights ago, huh?" Lilly sat back down and glared at me. I guess she put two and two together.

"Mhm."

I could cut the tension with a knife. I didn't say anything about Cynthia not really being my girlfriend because I guess I was enjoying seeing Lilly get jealous.

Lilly

I wanted to slap this bitch. Girlfriend? Two can play this game Mike. I leaned over, kissed Roger on the cheek, and bit my lip.

"Wanna get out of here?" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me surprised. "Hell yeah."

We both stood up and he grabbed my hand. I glared at Michael as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're gonna go. Have fun you too." I waved as I walked past them. Michael grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"You're leaving with him? But we came together..." he looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"See ya Mike. I'm gonna go have some fun." I winked at him as I left hand in hand with Roger.

Why am I being such a jealous bitch?

Michael

I watched as Lilly left with that dimwit and it filled me with anger. Why the heck would she do that? I grabbed Cynthia's hand and led her out the Cafe. We made it to my house and I snuck her up to my room. I was so angry and I knew what would make me feel better. I pushed Cynthia against my dresser and she giggled. I grabbed her thigh and kissed her roughly as she wrapped one leg around my waist. She, of course, kissed me back. I deepened the kiss as she pushed me to where I was the one against the dresser. Even in this moment, I was still angry. She kissed my neck and I bit my lip.

"Want me to make you feel good again Mikey?"

I nodded and watched her pull my pants down as they dropped to my ankles. She got down on her knees and began to kiss around 'me'. I let out a small groan as I pushed myself in her mouth. I didn't want teasing. I wanted to take my mind off of Lilly leaving with Roger. She better not sleep with him. He doesn't seem like a gentleman. I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut as I tried to focus on Cynthia pleasing me. She started to speed up. I sucked air through my teeth and sighed.

I can't believe she'd do that. All cause she's jealous. She's so stubborn sometimes. I mean, she's my best friend. I knew I was gaining feelings for her but I didn't know she was back. She definitely made it obvious tonight. I just hope she doesn't have sex with that jerk just because she's mad at me for having a fake girlfriend.

"Are you gonna cum for me Michael?"

I was no where near. I don't even think I could cum right now. My mind was on Lilly and I couldn't even focus on Cynthia right now. I groaned and pulled myself away from Cynthia. I pulled my pants up and walked over to my bed leaving Cynthia confused. I laid on my bed and sighed with frustration as I covered my eyes.

Cynthia got up and walked over to me. "What's wrong? Was I okay?"

I moved my hands a looked at her. "You're great. It's not you.."

She bit her lip and kissed me on the cheek. "You wanna have sex?" I looked at her and thought about it. Should I?

Lilly
The next day.

I woke up in my bed and yawned. I sighed as I thought about last night. I knew what I was getting myself into leaving with Roger. He expected us to have sex but little did he know, I was a virgin. I actually do like him. But he's experienced. And I'm not. I didn't want to embarrass myself acting like I knew what I was doing when I didn't. So I just said I wasn't feeling well and end up coming home. I promised him I'd make it up to him. Today I have a couple photo shoots.

I got out of bed and read the clock that said 9:48am. I heard my phone ring so I ran and picked it up.

"Hello?" It was silent for a moment until I heard soft sobbing.

"M-Michael... what's wrong? Are you okay?" I wave of nerves came over me hearing him cry.

"I ...need you. Please..." he said in between sobs.

"I'll be right over, Okay?" I hung up and quickly got dressed. I grabbed my bag and made my way over to his house. I ring the doorbell and Randy answered.

"Good morning hot mama." He wiggled his eyebrows and I giggled.

"Hey cutie." I kissed him on the cheek causing him to turn extremely red. As I walked passed him, I was stopped by Marlon. Ugh, this jerk.

"Excuse me Marlon." I said trying to step around him.

"Can I talk to you?" He looked sad.

"As much as I'd love to chat with you, my best friend needs me. Maybe later." I jog upstairs and knock on Michaels door. He looked up at me with red eyes. I closed the door behind me and go over to him. I sit on the bed and pull him into a hug. "What's wrong honey?" I asked rubbing his back.

"I made a mistake, Lilly." He said barely above a whisper.

"We all make mistakes Mikey. It's probably not even that bad."

He pulled from my hug and put his face in his hands. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What'd you do Mike?"

He sobbed a little harder. And said something I couldn't understand. "What?"

"I-I slept with h-her..." he said in between sobs.

I felt my heart drop to my feet as I stared at him in disbelief. I cleared my throat. I needed to be a best friend right now, not a jealous bitch.

"W-why are you crying about that?" I asked as I looked down at my feet.

He wiped his face and looked at me with sorrow. "I regret it. That shouldn't have been my first time. I just did it because I was angry with you about last night. I didn't even cum. It was horrible and I feel embarrassed."

I shot him a look of shock. "She didn't make you... cum?"

He shook his head. "I can't fully blame her. I mean.. it was okay.. But my mind wasn't in it and I was kinda using her..."

"Well she's your girlfriend so.."

"She's not my girlfriend Lilly. Don't cha think I woulda told you about a girlfriend?" He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Well why didn't you say that last night asshole?" I frowned at him.

He stared at me for awhile then finally answered. "Because... you're cute when you're jealous."

I stared at him and we both started laughing. "I didn't sleep with him... even though I kinda wanted to."

Michael looked at me and his smile fades. "I lost my virginity for no reason. I thought you would've.." His eyes fill with tears again. He quickly wipes them away and looks down. "If you wanted to, why didn't you?" He whispered.

"Because I'm a virgin... he's not. I didn't want to embarrass myself. He's intimidating."

I internally gagged at the thought of her actually wanting to sleep with him.

"I think your first should be special. Not with a dimwit like him." I twiddled my thumbs. "I go on tour in a week and I have to go with this weight on my shoulders." I sighed.

"Michael?" I looked over at her and her cheeks were as red as an apple. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah?" She looked at me and thought for a moment before speaking again.

"You're my best friend... you'd do anything for me right?"

Why was this even a question?

"Of course. Anything." I looked at her puzzled, waiting for her to tell me what she was thinking.

"You leave in about a week for Europe, right?" She bit her lip.

"Yeah... 6 days...why?"

"Um... I was wondering if you'd... take my... um... be my first?" She blushed and looked at me.

I was in a complete state of shock.

"Uh.. what?"

She frowned and looked away. "You're my best friend. I know you love and care about me more than anyone. I know I'm ready... I just want it to be with someone special. And you're special to me. I don't want to be a virgin anymore. I'm not saying I wanna be a whore... but... I want to lose my virginity to someone special so I can sow my oats... ya know?" She looked at me as I was still in shock.

"Y-You want me to be your first... so you can sleep with other not so special guys?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"It sounds hoe-ish when you say it like that Mike.." she shook her head and I smiled at her.

"That's really what you want?"

"Yeah.. it is." She looked down. "Plus you're an experienced man now." She nudged me with a smirk.

I glared at her. "Don't." She giggled.

"Well?" She looked at me waiting for an answer.

I wanted to say okay and jump on her but something was stopping me. She was right, her first time should be with me. But I don't want to give her permission to sleep around while I'm on tour. I just felt like if I said yes to this, that's giving her permission. If I say no, she won't go sleep with that jerk, Roger.

"I want to... I'd love to actually. But... I just don't want you to... I don't think..." I wasn't sure how to word what I was trying to say without offending her.

"Mikey I'm not gonna turn into a hooker after this. It's just a girl thing. You know when you're ready and you know who you want to take it. I want it to be... you." She bit her lip and looked away.

I sighed. Who am I to turn Lilly Lola down? Am I crazy for even second guessing this?

"Okay..." I bit my lip at the thought of having sex with her.

"Okay..." she smiled at me. "Um... when?"

My heart started pounding in my chest as I started to get excited. "Tomorrow night?"

"Okay." She kissed my cheek and walked to the door. She turned around and smiled. "See ya tomorrow Mikey." She blushed and walked out, leaving me sitting there shocked at what we'd just planned.

This has to be perfect for her.

__________________________
Vote
Comment
Share
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.7K 41
She has been his best friend since high school. She has been his coworker for years. Michael Jackson, thinks that he knows everything there is to kno...
75.9K 2.5K 38
MJAwards 2020 Winner! FINISHED!! {Jackson 5 - The Jackson's Era} "But do you... love me? And not like how you love your fans Michael; I mean... how...
7K 263 11
Michael Jackson is a grocery worker and he has a speech problem. Over the years, since he was a kid, all he every got was bullying and abuse from his...
11.5K 356 31
Marylin Amherst , a sweet 15 year old girl in which everyone admired and looked up to, was going through a hard time and needed support but instead s...