The Coming of Nico di Angelo

By ninjagirlmai

Three demigods shall travel to the followers of Hecate, The monster inside lets the dark one blood see, On th... More

Nico Gets a Family Visit
Percy Carries Nico Bridal Style into King's Cross
It Turns Out Magical Talking Hats Are a Thing
You'd Think A Sword To the Chest Would Shut a Person Up
Nico Finds Friends His Age
After Nico Goes Crazy-Psycho
Nico Flies Like Superman
This Is Why Teaming Up with Malfoy Is a TERRIBLE IDEA
Nico Gets Annoyed at All His Nicknames
Will Becomes Obsessed with Angry Men
Cho Chang Isn't a Morning Person
Percy Goes All Big-Brother on Malfoy's Ass
The Old Lady with the Schoolgirl Crush
The Scavenger Hunt of Death
How to Break into a Graveyard
Raiders of the Lost Cup
The Return of Will's Singing Voice
Edreubmodl's Yrma
Where Girly Girls Go to Die
In Which Kissing Happens
DAMMIT HARRY...
Everybody Loves Percy
Hazel's Boss at Naming Things
Percy Discovers a New OTP
In Which Persephone's a Badass Queen
All the Bombs Drop (and not just the literary ones!)
We're Doomed...
Some Charismatic Mortal with an Arrogance Complex
That One Time Someone Talks to Harry Like a Person
Do the Stabby-Stabby and the Burny-Burny
The Badass di Angelo
Irony, Thy Name is Jesus
The Letter of Snide Self-Commentary
Stone Slides... Not Fun
Tables...
In a Girl's Bathroom
A Fucked Up Game of Dayenu
Blaise And Hestia Hook Up
Fade to Black
Sitting in a Room, Without Talking... for 15+ Hours
The Artifacts of Thanatos Kick Ass
Law and Order: Nico di Angelo
Letters

Tonks Teaches Harry American Politics

7.1K 257 481
By ninjagirlmai

CHAPTER SUMMARY

Percy, Annabeth, and Nico prepare to go horcrux hunting. Harry, Hermione, and Ron attempt to uncover more about the Americans.

BEGINNING NOTES

Chapter Rating: Mature
Content Warning: Cursing, Violence (mild), Self-Harm
Word Count: 4539

Sorry it's so late today. It's Sukkot, I got home from shul late, and I'm tired.

And all the characters are owned by J.K. Rowling, or Rick Riordan.

____________________NICO____________________

For the first time since he and Will had fought, Nico slept. He woke in his room at Westover Hall, face down in the bed. "I can't train today, Teddy," Nico mumbled into the pillow, rolling over to fall back asleep. His body had no strength, his eyes stung from exhaustion, and his will had lost resolve from pure misery. He hadn't eaten anything all day, nor slept. The last twenty-four hours consisted of lying in bed, debating the inevitable. He hadn't even the strength to cut.

"I know you're in no condition for combat, Nico," Teddy said, his voice warm and gentle. He laid a caring hand on Nico's shoulder, and Nico relaxed ever so slightly into the touch. "I just thought you needed a friend. What happened?"

What happened? Nico knew the truth at his core, but he could never--would never--admit it. But Teddy... Teddy only existed in his dreams. It wasn't like he could tell anyone, he was an even safer confidant than Blaise. So, after a silent moment of debate, Nico uttered three words he'd never said to another living soul. "I'm in love."

"You are?" Teddy cried, not even attempting to hide the shock from his voice. "With who?"

"This guy back at home, Will Solace. We're kinda--well, we're dating... or, at least, we were. At this point, I don't know anymore." That was hard to admit, but it was still the truth. The fight had been small, but after a full day of silence... Nico was getting worried. It shouldn't have taken Will this long to cool off, he was so easy going.

"Is that the issue?" Teddy asked. "You guys might break up?"

"No! Well, yes, actually... I mean, sort of..."

"What is it then?" Nico didn't answer. He couldn't answer. But Teddy didn't back down, only got more aggressive. "Nico! I know you're not telling me something. Just spit it out, I want to help you!"

"I can't be in love, Teddy!" Nico snapped, angrily rising into a sitting position. "I just... I can't."

"Oh." There was an awkward silence; a long moment passed before Teddy spoke again. "This is because of your cutting, isn't it?"

That got Nico to finally meet his friend's eye. "How... you know about...?"

Teddy gave a small, apologetic smile. "I'm with you always, Nico. I do my best to give you your privacy, but I just... happened to be looking at the wrong moment and... well, I saw it. I didn't know how to bring it up. I mean, it's not like I can tell anyone, right?"

Another stunned silence fell over the room. Teddy knew about his cutting? And he still wanted to help Nico? Why?

He's doing this to save his parents, remember? He doesn't care who you are, just that you'll prevent him becoming an orphan. It doesn't matter that he knows you're a monster, as long as you do what he needs. He's the only one you can trust with anything, because, with him, what you are is more important than who you are.

The thoughts came out of nowhere, but they made perfect sense. The anxiety Nico felt about his friend knowing his darkest secret faded at a rapid pace. Instead, trust bubbled in his stomach. Teddy would never leave him; his need for justice prevented that from happening. The realization made Nico want to open up more. He finally found someone who he could tell anything, and they wouldn't run. They wouldn't tell.

" 'Course you can't tell anyone. But, yeah, that's it. Once Will finds out, he'll dump my sorry ass and look for someone who isn't a messed-up monster like me. I shouldn't have let things get this far, anyway. I should've stopped things, but he's like a drug. Every time I see him, I just want more and more and I can't stop. I have to go cold turkey, now, while I still can... because it's better than waiting for the inevitable and getting the needle ripped out of my arm."

Teddy walked over to Nico's bedside, and sat next to him. He studied him with piercing eyes, eyes full of conflicting emotions. "I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry, but I've never been in love before. I don't even know what it is, not really."

"It's putting someone before yourself." Tears, hot and pounding, bit at Nico's eyes. "That's why I have to break things off with Will. He doesn't deserve me, or my baggage. Everyone I love dies, Teddy. My mom, my sister... for Hades' sake, Percy almost died in Tartarus! If I hadn't given him up and let him go, I bet he would've died too. I don't know if I got cursed by Aphrodite, or if this is because of what I did to Eros, or something else, but..." Nico took a shuddered breath, trying to pull himself together. "I'm not going to let anything happen to him. I won't let anyone touch him. He's my drug, and I can't let myself get addicted. It'll kill both of us."

Teddy put a hand on Nico's arm and squeezed. "Nico, you don't know that for sure."

"I can't risk it. On a quest like this, with an enemy like Riddle, any vulnerability ends in a trip to Hades. I overcame my fatal flaw when I was twelve, and that's why Father picked me for this mission. The worst thing I can possibly do is make myself a new one. I know love can be a strength; Percy and Annabeth proved that in Tartarus. But that's only for certain people, and with a life like mine, it's a weakness. I made up my mind earlier today. I'm breaking up with him over December break. That's the first time I'll see him in person, and I can't do this over IM."

Teddy nodded. "If you know what you have to do, then do it. I'm just sorry it's causing you pain. You get some sleep, I'll keep the nightmares away."

Nico laid down in his bed as Teddy stood. He rolled over towards the wall, and shut his eyes to sleep.

Thank the gods I finally have someone who understands me.

When he woke later, Blaise sat next to him, with a large plate of breakfast. "You're eating this entire thing, Nico. I don't care what happened with Will, you're not wasting away. And I'm not covering for you in class today either. Besides, Annabeth Chase wants to talk to you about something important."

Nico managed a groan, half-asleep. "Sure, I guess." His talk with Teddy had helped a lot. Of course, it still killed him that he'd have to end the best thing that ever happened to him, but he had time. Christmas was still two months away. As long as he was careful, as long as he kept his feelings in check, things would be all right. That's what he'd done with Hazel, and she was fine, more or less.

"Wait... that worked?" Blaise asked in surprise.

"Yeah." Nico grabbed a home fry from the plate. "It's not doing me any favors, staying here, right?"

Blaise smiled. "Then come on, Hestia wants to see you. I'm warning you, she's going to ask what happened. Don't worry," he added hurriedly as he saw the look of horror spread across Nico's face. "I didn't tell her about Will, but she does know something's up."

Nico pulled the sheets off his body and stood, a little shaky on his feet. He dressed, then followed Blaise into the Slytherin common room, where Hestia waited.

"Nico!" she cried, attacking him with a hug. "God! How are you? What happened? Are you ok?"

Nico managed a small smile, and pushed her off. "You know I don't like people touching me, Hestia. And yeah, I'm fine, I just needed some time off. No big deal."

"No big deal?!" Hestia protested, but Blaise waved his hand to silence her yelling.

"We're going to be late for History of Magic if we don't hurry up to class." He ushered Nico and Hestia to the portal door, and tried to change the subject, but Hestia bombarded him with questions anyway.

When they arrived at the classroom, Nico took his usual spot in the back. Binnes hadn't shown up yet, but he would soon. The ghostly professor was afraid of Nico because of his father. He likely assumed that Hades would drag his soul back to the Underworld if he got the chance. However, Hecate's realm worked a bit different than the rest of the world, both Nico and Hades knew that. Her followers could choose to remain on the Earth plane or go to the Underworld, as long as their judgment in Erebos didn't put them in Punishment. If they gained the council's approval to haunt Hecate's corner of the Earth, they became her immortal problem, not Hades'. They struck that deal after Persephone's abduction. Hecate helped Demeter find her daughter, so Hades punished the goddess with living dead. The curse didn't exactly bother Hecate much, but it still stuck.

Even with that insurance, Binnes (and the other ghosts) freaked out when Nico came too close. They gave him a little too much respect, and coupled with the constant nervous glances, it was just easier to avoid them when he could, instead of explaining the nuances of the afterlife.

Binnes arrived, and class began. As the lecture droned on, Nico practiced his shadow shield in the palm of his hand, shielded from prying eyes under the desk. At first, he had to murmur "protect me" under his breath, but by the end of the period, he could do it without saying a word. He'd mastered the new power quickly, with any luck he'd learn a new skill that night.

Herbology was next, then Charms, then lunch. Nico was starving, but Annabeth wanted to talk to him about the quest, like Blaise said that morning. So, instead of stuffing his face, he found Percy at the Gryffindor table. The son of Poseidon was laughing at something his friend said, one of Ron's twin brothers by the looks of him. Mid-laugh, Percy noticed Nico's approach, and waved him over, bright-eyed and grinning.

"Nico! Where have you been? How are you? Blaise said something happened and--"

"I'm fine." Nico said, cutting him off; he didn't want to discuss his previous day any more than he had to. "Annabeth wanted to talk to me?"

Percy nodded. He told the twins he'd be right back, then walked into the empty corridor with Nico. "You're not getting out of telling me what happened," Percy teased. "I'll get it out of you one day..."

"Only when I'm in Hades," Nico vowed, making Percy laugh. They reached Annabeth, locked in conversation with an IM Grover. He had his reed pipes in hand, and stared at a spot on the ground, just outside the IM's image.

"Are you sure?" Annabeth asked him.

"That's what the acorns say," Grover replied. "But I can't be entirely sure. I'm sorry about the last one, Annabeth. It must be guarded against nature magic."

Annabeth brushed the apology off. "We found two, thanks to you. Thanks for the help, goat boy."

"Good luck," Grover said. "I have the feeling you'll need it." Annabeth waved at the mist, and the satyr's image dissolved. Seeing them out of the corner of her eye, Annabeth turned towards Nico and Percy. She glanced at the son of Hades with... reserve? Why would she do that? Maybe it was just a trick of the light, because the wariness in her eyes disappeared the next second. "Hey, Nico. You got out of bed ok?"

Still a little on guard, Nico turned to his favorite defense: sarcasm. "As opposed to not getting out of bed ok?"

Annabeth returned his attitude with a knowing smile. "Exactly."

Nico scoffed, then decided to move things along. "What was that Iris Message about? What couldn't Grover find? What was he looking for?"

"Dumbledore showed me three horcruxes: Hufflepuff's cup, Slytherin's locket, and Marvolo's ring. Grover found the cup in London--it looked like a vault in Gringotts. The ring is still in Little Hangleton, Marvolo's hometown. Maybe in his hovel, I don't know, but Grover couldn't get that specific. He couldn't target the locket either--"

"Because Riddle guarded it with his own magic somehow," Nico concluded. "So we know about those two, plus the one here?"

"Yeah," Percy confirmed. "Though that could be the locket. Again, we don't know."

"Well, let's tell him what we do know," Annabeth reminded him. "I talked to Dumbledore this morning, and he gave us permission to leave the school."

"But how are we going to do that without Umbridge finding out?" Nico questioned. "You said it yourself, the Ministry shouldn't know what we're doing, or who we are."

Annabeth gave another winning smile. "Meet me right here at midnight, and don't get caught by any of the teachers. Just leave the rest to me... Athena always has a plan."

____________________RON____________________

Harry, Ron, and Hermione stood motionless for minutes after the Americans left. They didn't dare step into a shadow, nor make one of their own, while di Angelo could still be lurking around. After Harry had seen the Slytherin leave the Great Hall with Jackson, they'd all followed. Sirius had told them to keep an eye on the Americans, and, as much as Ron didn't want to nose into a teammate's business, he trusted Sirius. Ron liked Jackson. He was fun and had a good sense of humor; Ron had hoped that chasing after him would clear his name. But, after what they'd overheard, Jackson had just incriminated himself. At least, that's what Harry seemed to think, judging by his facial expression.

After a solid ten minutes posing as statues in an empty classroom, Hermione began to pace. "This is not good."

Ron shot her a look. "Gee, Hermione, I would've never guessed if you hadn't said so!"

Harry leaned against the wall, arms folded. "What are we going to do?"

"What can we do?" Hermione's eyes were wild with hopeless fear. "We know di Angelo can do powerful, wandless, dark magic! And Dumbledore clearly doesn't think anything's wrong, so we can't go to him."

"I can't believe I'm saying this," Ron put in, "But I hope Umbridge finds out about them."

"Should we go to her?" Hermione asked.

Harry shook his head. "She hates us, especially me. She'd never believe me, even if she's a little suspicious of di Angelo from the boggart. Besides, what are we going to tell her? The new American exchange students are working for Voldemort? She doesn't even think he's back, she'll just think we're 'spreading nasty, attention-seeking rumors'."

"Didn't Snuffles say to keep an eye on di Angelo? Maybe we could talk with him, get the Order involved." At Ron's suggestion, Hermione's eyes lit up. She hugged him on instinct, sending him reeling.

"That's it, Ron!" she cried. She darted out of the classroom, leaving a stunned Harry and Ron to exchange a glance, then follow. They ended up following her all the way back to the Gryffindor common room, where she told them to wait. After a quick trip to her dorm, she produced a small box of Floo Powder. "A letter will never make it in time," she explained, breathless. "I brought some of this with me from Grimmauld Place, just in case."

"Hermione, that's brilliant!" Harry exclaimed. He grabbed the powder from her, and threw it into the fire. "Number twelve, Grimmauld Place!" Together, he, Ron, and Hermione jumped into the emerald flames before anyone walked in on them.

When they arrived in Grimmauld Place's kitchen fireplace, they weren't alone. Sirius and Tonks sat in deep conversation at the kitchen table, tea growing cold beside them. When they heard the whoosh of the flames, they turned, standing with wands raised for battle.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione! What are you doing here?" Sirius questioned, sitting back down and lowering his wand. Half a second later, Tonks did the same.

"You said to let you know if something's going on," Harry answered. "And we just found out something big."

Harry then went on to explain the conversation they'd overheard. As Sirius and Tonks listened, their grim expressions never letting up. When he concluded his story, Sirius stood again, turning back to Tonks. "That settles it, we have to follow them."

"Sirius, sit down!" Tonks exclaimed, exasperated. "Dumbledore said you can't leave the house."

"We can't sit back and do nothing!" Sirius protested. "I don't know what these 'horcruxes' are, but we've got more than enough evidence to support that those kids aren't all they seem."

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked.

"Well, I did some digging into their pasts," Tonks began. "I couldn't look into their wizarding school--the American Ministry's all over the place. I'm working on it, but doing this without raising eyebrows takes time. I did unseal their muggle records, and it's something. Jackson rarely got through a school year without expulsion. He's been to ten schools--kicked out of every one until ninth grade. He kept his nose clean at his former high school--Goode in Manhattan--which he graduated last June. Chase is the same, kicked out of every school except her high school, which she graduated last June. Except, she took four years off from school from ages eight to twelve. There's no record of what happened between those years, not even in family records. Neither one has both parents on their birth certificates; Jackson's fatherless, Chase motherless."

"And that's not even touching di Angelo," Sirius continued. "He has no parents, no schools except for a military academy he attended for a few months at age ten, Westover Hall. No birth certificate, no legal guardians, no family on record. There's no paperwork stating he was ever put in foster care, nor any record of a court case to do with him. No house, no photographs, no mention of him or any of his family... it's like someone wiped him from time itself."

"Wouldn't all that stuff just be in the American Ministry, so the muggles don't find it?" Ron asked.

Tonks shook her head. "Not how it works over there, Ron. We had to learn about their culture in Ministry training, in case we ever had to deal with them. It's complicated, but I'll try to explain without confusing you. America's got five times as many people in the country as us, so they can't have one tiny ministry controlling everything the way we can. They rely on the muggle government system to keep track of everyone's records, since they're regulated on a city and state level anyway. The American Ministry just focuses on maintaining the Statute of Secrecy at all costs. American wizards tend to live among muggles a lot more, because wizards are so scattered across the country. That's why Jackson and Chase have muggle diplomas along with wizard ones--they had to attend both high schools by law. The fact that di Angelo has nothing in New York or Washington means that he has nothing, period."

"How is that possible?!" Hermione cried. "I mean... how could there be nothing?"

"Exactly what we want to find out," Sirius said. "Which brings me back to my point, Tonks. Someone has to figure out what those kids are doing at Hogwarts, who they are, and what they want. If Dumbledore knows anything about horcruxes, he's not saying. Why he would let them into the school, and let them go off on their own is a mystery--"

"Wait!" Ron yelled, a horrible thought dawning on him. "Do you think... I don't know, maybe Dumbledore's under the Imperius curse?"

Everyone stared at Ron, but all he could see was Hermione's face, drenched in pure terror. "He can't be," she whispered.

"If he were," Sirius assured her, "Then the death eaters would be here. He's our Secret-Keeper. Voldemort wouldn't waste time letting three kids go off on their own, no matter who they are. He'd try and find the stronghold for the Order, and bring us down from the inside out. Whether Dumbledore fell for a trick by the Death Eaters is a different story. But even that's unlikely; Dumbledore's never fallen prey to Lord Voldemort before."

"We should still keep this from him," Tonks decided. "At least, until we know more. If Dumbledore believes the Americans aren't Death Eaters, it'll take a lot of evidence to convince him otherwise. He's almost always right, so he won't easily change his mind and think he's wrong."

"What if he isn't?" Hermione reasoned. "I know how it looks, but what if Dumbledore has a reason to trust them? Something he's keeping from us?"

"Even Dumbledore can make mistakes," Sirius reminded her. "He's said it himself, when he does make mistakes, they're big. Really big. I don't feel comfortable not knowing what those kids are up to, or at least what side they're on. If Dumbledore trusts them, I can too, once I get rid of my doubts."

"I'll tail them," Tonks decided, rising from the table. Sirius rose too, and opened his mouth to argue, but Tonks cut him off. "Sirius, you can't leave this house, under Dumbledore's orders. I'll tell you everything I know, but you can't come with me." She turned to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "And you need to get back to school before anyone notices you're gone."

This time, it was Harry who looked betrayed. "What, no thanks for uncovering three death eaters at Hogwarts?!"

"Thank you, but she's right." Though Sirius's voice sounded controlled, frustration lurked in the background, aimed at Tonks. "Go back to the Gryffindor common room, your afternoon classes will be starting soon. Leave the Americans to us."

Ron blinked, and they stood by Gryffindor's fire again. "'Leave the Americans to us'?!" Harry yelled in frustration the second they were back at Hogwarts. "After everything we've done?! After everything di Angelo did?! What does it matter to them that he attacked me?! That he almost killed half a dozen people?! No, they're safe in their little--"

"Harry!" Hermione shouted, cutting him off. "Stop it! They're just trying to keep you safe!"

"She's right, mate," Ron agreed, attempting damage control. "Harry, the last time you went against di Angelo, it didn't go well. Let the Order deal with him; he's still just a student. He can't go against Tonks--a trained Auror--and win for long."

Harry looked more furious than ever. "Fine!" he said through gritted teeth. "But I'm not going to stop until di Angelo's brought to justice."

He stormed out of the portrait hole, leaving Ron and Hermione alone. "He'll be fine," Ron assured Hermione, because she'd started to look anxious. "He just needs to cool down. You know how much he hates di Angelo, he'll be fine."

"I just hope he doesn't do something rash," Hermione said, and Ron silently agreed with her.

____________________PERCY____________________

Fred and George stood from their latest project: disappearing hats. "All right, we're calling it a night," George decided. "You coming, Percy?" It was about eleven-thirty, but Percy was wide awake with adrenaline. The common room was almost empty, thank the gods. Besides himself and the twins, only Harry Potter remained, reading his Divination textbook.

"I've got an Arithmancy essay to finish," Percy replied. "I'll see you guys in the morning."

Time ticked by, but Harry didn't go back into his dorm. Soon twenty minutes passed, and Harry was still reading. "Hey man," Percy said, trying to gauge how much longer he'd be. "You tired yet?"

"No." Harry didn't even look up from his reading.

"Oh," Percy mumbled. He waited a few seconds, then tried again. "Shoot, I left my, um, quill in the library. Can you cover for me while I get it?"

"Wait until the morning, the library's locked up."

Percy gritted his teeth in frustration; he needed to meet Annabeth and Nico in the entrance hall. "I'm just going to go now. Just cover for me, ok?"

Percy rose, but Harry did too, blocking Percy's path to the door and drawing himself up as tall as he could. "Don't lie to me," he said, voice hostile. "I know what you're going to do. I can't stop Chase or di Angelo, but I can stop you. You go and meet them, and I'll tell McGonagall all about the Lares." Percy swallowed hard. This was not good. "Yeah, I know all about them, and I can guess why you do. You're staying right here, Jackson."

"No wonder you get on Nico's nerves," Percy spat. "You never mind your own damn business, do you?"

"Not when it comes to things like this."

"Fine." Percy started to back away from Harry, moving towards the door. "Tell McGonagall, see if she believes you." Harry reached for his wand, so Percy gripped Riptide, ready to uncap it if he had to. "You don't want to curse me, Harry."

"No, I don't, but I have to. Stu--"

Before Harry could finish the spell, Percy dove for cover. He crouched under one of the armchairs by the fire, just in time. Red light soared just over his head, missing him by a fraction of an inch.

Shit.

He looked at the time, five minutes to midnight. It would take him at least fifteen to cross the castle, he had to get out of here fast. Without any other option, Percy uncapped Riptide, bronze light filling the room. He stood from his hiding spot, smiling at the stun on Harry's face. "I'm going to back away, if you try and curse me you'll be sorry, understand?" Without waiting for a response, Percy backed towards the exit again.

This is actually working? I was sure he was going to--

"Expelliarmus!" The spell caught Percy off-guard, hitting the center of the blade. Riptide jerked forward, but Percy held on with an iron grip. After a few seconds of struggle, Riptide stopped fighting to drop. A stunned silence filled the room. "How did you--"

Taking advantage of the mutual shock, Percy fled from the common room. He didn't slow until he was far from Harry, and sure that the other Gryffindor wasn't tailing him. Fifteen minutes later, Percy jogged into the entrance hall, panting.

"Where have you been?" Nico demanded. "We've been here twenty minutes, waiting!"

"Sorry," Percy apologized, trying to catch his breath. "Harry wouldn't leave me alone."

Nico's jaw clenched. "That stupid--"

"Now's not the time," Annabeth interrupted. "I forged a note from the American Ministry for Dumbledore to give to Umbridge. It gives us some time off from school. Chiron said he'd manipulate the mist, so if Umbridge checks it out, it would seem legit. All we have to do is shadow travel to Little Hangleton, and we're home free."

Percy stared at her in awe. "When did you have time to do all this?"

Annabeth shook her head, both amused and flattered. "I've been planning this a while. I wasn't just going to wing it. Now let's get going."

Nico took Percy and Annabeth's hands in his. Together, they ran into the nearest wall, dissolving a second before they crashed.

END NOTES

Next week... horcrux hunting begins!

Also, like my explanation of the American Ministry? As a New Englander myself, I like making stuff up about my own personal Wizarding World...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Astrapi By Belle

Fanfiction

1.1K 40 5
In which Seraphina Potter considers herself to be to worlds most screwed over half-blood in history. ------ "I hate you, you realize that right?" "Tr...
110K 3.7K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...
637K 20.1K 42
"I know what you are, Percy Jackson, Half-Blood Prince of the Sea." --- Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Will are thrown back into the Wizarding world for...
45.4K 945 33
Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. And because he is the only person that is half demigod and half wizard, the...