Blood Ink ✔️

Oleh pocketbangtan

"That's my tattoo, Y/N, on your body. You know exactly what that means." BTS Jungkook x Reader tattoo artist... Lebih Banyak

Before You Read: Take Me Out Now
01: New Start
02: Ink Property
03: Pins and Needles
04: Kookie Baby
05: Canvas
06: Risks
07: Client
08: Work Overseas
09: Connect Two
10: Complications
11: At a Glance
12: Bad News
13: Run
14: Dead but Free
15: The White Room
16: Interview
17: Premonitions and Instincts
18: Be Our Guest
19: The Matador
20: This is Not a Drill
21: Squirrely
22: If I Fall
23: Reunion
24: Pretty Things
25: Judas
26: Wake Up
27: Blame
28: Born or Bred
29: Shots Fired
30: Compromised
31: Insignificant
32: Injured. Not Dead.
33: Rub-A-Dub-Dub
34: Puzzles
35: Responsibilities
36: Memories
37: Anchors Away
38: Shift
39: Swiss Cheese and Chocolate
40: Like a Unicorn
41: Getting to Know You
42: One Minute
43: More Than Pride
44: King of Daegu
45: Fine
46: Hard Life
47: Suicide Squad
48: Moonchild
50: Intricate
51: The Duality of Jeon Jungkook
52: Give it Up
53: Flesh Wounds
54: Scream
55: Titans
56: Taehyung
57: Assumption Observation
58: Dress Up
59: Black Ties and Blundering
60: Tell Me a Secret
61: You Aren't Yours
62: Lucky Number Seven
63: Family Kills Family
64: Flies and Monsters
65: Heart/Break
66: uncapitalized
67: Fighting For
68: Rich Man, Poor Man
69: What's Really Important
70: Pinky Promise
71: When the Thunder Rolled
72: Humpty Dumpty
73: Sunsink [Final Chapter]
Epilogue: Centerpiece

49: Chomp Chomp

625K 26.3K 31.8K
Oleh pocketbangtan

Muffin.

There's a muffin in front of your face.

With your eyes still crusted over from sleep, glued together by an unbreakable seal of physically-manifested exhaustion, you sniff the air with flared nostrils, like a dog who's caught the scent of a ribeye steak.

It's blueberry.

A blueberry muffin, and you bet Jungkook's Little Einsteins boxers that there's a dusting of sugar across the top.

And some cruel being is waving it under your nose like fainting salts.

Without opening your eyes, you rise from the bed like a whale cresting from the water, mouth wide open as you aim for the delectable treat that you haven't actually seen.

Something soft touches your lips.

Muffin.

You bite down with the intention of stuffing as much blueberry-filled yumminess inside your mouth as possible, but instead of muffin, your teeth clamp around something plush and smooth.

"OucH!" The shocked masculine voice implores you to immediately release your hold on the thing that is decidedly not a muffin, and open your eyes as much as their sleep-laden lids will allow.

There in front of you is Jungkook, his long legs crossed on the bed by your hip. The light of the morning casts a soft glow around his golden skin, tattoos swirling through like billows of cream in coffee.

And though he cuts a glorious figure in the soft sunlight, he can't outdo the golden, purple-dotted object he's holding. The muffin is perfect in ever way - a soft top, crusted lightly with iridescent grains of sugar, littered through with whole blueberries that bleed the dough a vibrant violet.

Your eyes wander back to the man holding your muffin captive, mystified as to why the delectable pastry is still in his hand and not in your mouth.

In one of Jungkook's hands is that beautiful muffin that you desire oh so much; his other hand is clasped to his mouth, eyes wide and offended.

"You bit me," says the man, gingerly touching his lower lip with gentle fingers.

You frown.

How did you bite him? You were definitely going straight for that muffin, but somehow ended up biting the heck out of Jungkook instead.

Only one answer is logical.

"Were you trying to lure me into a kiss?" you ask dryly. "You luer-er. How dare you."

He must've been waving the muffin around in front of your face and, when you went for it, snatched it away so your mouth would land on his.

He also must've underestimated you and your vigor for food.

Jungkook scoffs, glaring, and checks his lip again for blood. "How was I supposed to know you'd chomp the crap out of my lip? I was just trying to be cute when you woke up and this is what I get."

You shrug. "Pretend to be a muffin, you get the chomp chomp. Playing with food isn't funny."

You lever yourself up from pillows, sitting up and blinking in the morning sun. You feel refreshed, well rested, peaceful...

Hungry.

"Hand over the muffin." Thrusting your hand out, you wait expectantly for the tattoo artist in front of you to let you have the treat you've worked so hard for.

Jungkook pouts, his bottom lip turning out so you can see where his double lip rings pierce through his skin. You can also spy the inflamed red part where you bit him. He sets the muffin down on the side table beside the bed, nudging it away from him as far as he can reach.

You don't blame him.

Anything for food.

"I don't think you deserve it now," he says teasingly, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his crossed legs and cupping his chin with both hands.

You start and blink, because he's just so...cute.

He's dangerous, then he's angry, then he's snarky, then he's cute, and you can't keep track.

He also was trying to kiss you.

The events of twos days ago come flooding back, the heat of his mouth against your skin, and the soft magic of the kiss you granted him on the couch. Every millisecond of his skin touching yours seems to replay in slow motion at that moment, making a reluctant blush bleed pink over your cheeks.

After making out a couple times and the admittance of some semi-feelings, are the two of you at the point where you can just dive in like this? Weren't you going to take it slow?

What even is slow?

It occurs to you suddenly that you actually have no idea what you're doing. You've never been in a relationship via your father's desires, so you're totally out of your element.

Are you dating now?

Is Jeon Jungkook, tattooist extraordinaire and member of the best high-profile network of hitmen in South Korea, your boyfriend?

At the thoughts surging through you, the muffin doesn't look as tasty as it once did.

Jungkook doesn't seem to realize that a hurricane of uncertainty is currently swirling around in your head. Instead, his eyes are currently trained on you, focused on the outline of your legs under the cream bedsheets.

You scrunch your legs up and shoot him a glare. "Perv. What do you want?"

He pauses, reaches out a hand, then retracts it. "I just..."

His hesitancy is charming, especially when compared to his aggression at almost every other point of contact between the two. Jungkook bites his lower lip.

"Just tell me," you say, kicking your legs out from under the sheets.

Jin let you borrow some extra clothes from him  after you washed the dishes and showered last night- a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt depicting a cartoon alpaca. You slide off the bed, standing on wobbly legs.

Glancing at the stripes of the window blinds, a weird flash of memory streaks through your mind of pale stripes of moonlight on golden skin. You rock back on your heels, blinking.

Did you have a dream or something? It's a foggy memory, hovering outside of your mind, just out of reach.

Eh, whatever.

You're sure it's nothing.

A speechless Jungkook reclines in the bed, settling his weight back into his hands as his shoulders tense, neck arching back to look up at you.

After staying like this for a moment, he grimaces and takes his weight off of one arm - where his shoulder is wounded.

"Did you rewrap that?" you ask, yawning. "How did everything go? You got back pretty late last night, huh? Did the dynamic sibling duo know how to get us into the party?"

"Yeah. So apparently, Wooseok's girlfriend just so happens to be a server at this thing and was able to give us the exact location and time of the event." His voice is wry, like even after all this time, he still can't believe how Hoseok's initiation turns out to be right.

Freaking Jung Hoseok.

Shaking your head in complete awe, you stretch slightly and start to wander around the room, opening drawers and dressers as you search for towels and shower supplies.

Jin supplied them yesterday, but now you don't know where they might be. You wrinkle your nose, glancing down at yourself.

Your body's clean and so are your outer clothes, but you've been in the same undergarments for quite some time.

It's just a little embarrassing to ask one of the men to go out and buy them for you.

Sighing in resignation, you finally locate a pile of soft beige towels in a drawer and pull two out.

Jungkook is still placed firmly on the bed, watching you walk around the room with pitch black eyes, strangely silent.

"Well, I'm glad you're back safe and all, and we'll talk more about the plan when I'm done but... " you hedge, "I'm about to shower, so you're welcome to scoot along any time. And leave the muffin."

Maybe by the time you've washed up, the golden pastry sitting on the side table will seem more appealing.

Your words at first don't urge him into any movement, but eventually prompt a motion from him; just not the one you were expecting.

A slow grin quirks up the edge of Jungkook's mouth, and the hand holding him up gradually slides down, lowering his body until he's laying flat across the middle of your borrowed bed.

He crosses his good arm under he's head, looking at you upside down from under the black fringe of his hair. "Shower away. I think I'll just take a nap while you do."

"Nope," you say. "I don't believe I gave you that option. Please exit the premises."

Jungkook shakes his head and kicks a leg out, sprawling his lengthy form across even more of your space.

Okay. That's fine. You don't need womanly privacy or anything.

"I would love it if you were gone by the time I got out," you sigh, once again resigning yourself to fate's plan.

You walk toward the door of the connecting bathroom, ready to feel clean again.

"Happy showers," says Jungkook cheerfully. "Don't drown."

You shut the door to block out the sound of his laughter.

[A/N]
Unedited
Pointless
Heaven help anyone who accidentally looks at my camera roll full of tattooed Korean men
❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 69.5K 42
"M-m-mr? How long are you going to keep staring at me?" - K.TH "As long as it takes for you to bring that plump ass of yours over here to my lap, be...
174K 9.1K 58
Cassie has been dreaming up certain tattoos for herself and she thought there was no better time to do it than now, after getting out of an exhaustin...
140K 7K 39
{COMPLETED} jungkook is a normal boy who is in his last year of collage, he wasn't very popular and he only had two main friends and Jin works in on...
instagram ;bts Oleh -

Fiksi Penggemar

1.2M 29.5K 198
"@MotionlessMin started following you" Highest Rank : #17 Fanfiction : 171002 Started: 170601 Finished: 171008 ©YoongiBearTaeBaby