We Are Not Your Ordinary Fami...

By bee-exe

re-writing this bitch๐Ÿ˜Œโ€ผ More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Oct 23 Is Keefs Birthday
Chapter 8
I Actually Got Tagged!๐Ÿ‘Œ
A/N
Chapter 9
A/N srry
not an update. srry
Chapter 10
hey lol๐Ÿ˜ณโœ‹๐Ÿพ

Chapter 6

650 7 1
By bee-exe

Ok, the video plays into the story just wait and watch, oh and enjoy reading.

The teenagers walked up to the little house. The house wasn't that big but it was a decent size for a small family. Lance looked over his shoulder to see how Keith was doing, out of nowhere Keith passed out, but Lance didn't think that he passed out out of tiredness he probably passed out of the sleep barrier that was around the house. Lance looked to the side where his companions was but they didn't seem affected. Now something was really up. Lance tried shaking the small omega up but he didn't even move.

​"Keith, wake up." Lance said quietly so the others wouldn't hear. He tried shaking him but he still didn't move. "Keith get up." he said a little louder.

​"Lance are you okay?" he heard Alex asked.
​"Keith passed out, a-and I don't think he's breathing." Lance panicked.

​"What, Magnus go over there and check on him, he can be dead for all we know." Annebeth ordered.

​Magnus walked over to Lance and Keith. Lance growled under his breath, but being an alpha he couldn't control how he feels, especially about his omega probably dead in his arms.

​"He's breathing but he's in a very deep sleep. Maybe it's because of the kid being the child of Hypnos if I am right about this sleeping god?" Magnus looked to Annebeth for any corrections but she simply nodded.

​"Okay, let's go knock on the door." Alex said nervously.

​The four of them walked to the door while Lance held Keith bridle style. Annebeth knocked on the door.

​"Who is it?" a muffled voice said on the other side of the door, they sounded annoyed, yet lazy

​"Clovis, open up. We have to talk." Annebeth said.
"What about? I don't know about anything weird but you honey." he replied.
"Clovis, my friend Keith has insomnia and we don't know what to do. When we were walking up to the door he passed out. Come on we need your help." she sounded like she was on the verge of tears.
"Okay, come in." there was several locks being undone.
"Where is he?" Lance shuffled towards the front of the group.
"Here." he said blankly. He was scared out of his mind. He couldn't live without Keith, let alone sleep without him. Him and Keith known each other for about ten years. Keith started to claw at his throat.
"It hurts." he said like he couldn't breath. Lance put him down on the nearest couch, the started to shake him.
"Keith, Babe it's going to be okay. Alright? Clovis is going to take your insomnia away." Lance tried to calm him down, until he heard a simple word.
"L-L-Lotor, let g-go." he rasped.
"Clover can you do some thing your just standing there with your eyes closed." Alex yelled.
"Wait, I know what he's doing. He's going inside of Keith's mind to find out what's wrong with him." Annebeth said.
A few moments later Keith stopped struggling and started to breath easier. Clovis eyes fluttered open. He had a tear stream down his cheek.
"He is hurt. I-I've never seen anyone with that type of history. He deserves better, he-he needs love. Real love. Not the kind where you get fucked over and being  satisfied when it's over. He needs someone who cares about his well being." Clovis said.

"I-is he okay? I want to know if my childhood friend is okay not if he's hurt!" Lance yelled

"He's fine. I took the insomnia away from him so he should be sleeping easier. But he will be sleeping for about 5 hours. And do not mess with hi let him sleep. Do not wake him, if you do there will be grave consequences. Got it?"

"Thank you!" Lance would've hugged him, but he didn't even know what this guy could do considering that he was the son of Sleep himself.

"Your welcome. Now get out, you're messing with my napping schedule."

~Shiro, Allura and Hazel P.O.V.~

The three of them were sitting down in Shiro's living room watching a movie, well Allura was doing Hazel's hair for her date night with Frank. Since Shiro, Keith and Allura's house was an ultimate hangout spot everybody just sort of meet there for literally everything. 

"Hey Shiro, what are you doing tomorrow at seven?" Allura questioned. She has like Shiro for some time now, even though she tries to hide the fact that she likes him it still shows.

"Probably hanging out with Matt again." he answered like it was  an everyday thing.

"Mind if I come with?" she asked. She was desperate, she really was. 

"Yes! I-I mean, Matt probably wouldn't like that your with us but me on the other hand would allow you to vome but I think that he thinks that this is a date. BUT IT'S NOT OF COURSE!!" If this was a gay panic, it was weird. Allura already knew that Shiro was straight.

"Oh, okay. I'll just hangout with your vrother and Nico." Sha said. All of a sudden Lance barged into the house.

"Lance what the hell? I told your ass to stop barging into my fucking house with your gay ass panics." it's true that Shiro had told him, but that's not why he barged in. He did it cause Keith was knocked out in his arms.

"What happened to Keith? Why is he in your arms, and why does he look a little paler than usual?" Allura asked with a slight panic.

"He's going to be sleep fo a couple of hours. And what ever ypu do do not wake him up. AT ALL." He whispered. He went upstairs to put Keith away. To unfamiliar people waked in a girl (guy?) with green hair and a blondie walked in.

"Hey, I'm Magnus and this is Alex. By the way Alex is a girl right now. You must be Shiro." he pointed to Shiro.

"Oh! Your Annebeth's cousin, and you must be his girlfriend, Alex." he said. He knew they were coming but he didn't know what time they were comming.

"Sorry that we didn't have Annebeth call." Magnus said.
"'SUP FUCKERS!!!!!" a really small voice yelled.

"Pidge what the actual fuck? Stop yelling anyways, Keith is sleeping upstairs. Don't make Lance come down here and drown you." Shiro said.

"Oh,sorry." she walked in to the living room.

"Good afternoon to you Hunk." Hazel said.

"Hi. Frank said he's going to pick you up in 10 minutes." Hunk said.

"Dude is Keith finally sleeping after the umm.... incident?" Pidge asked.

"Katie! We agreed to never speak of that ever again." Hunk said.

"Ughh. Hunk just because your my boyfriend doesn't give you the right to say my real name. Even Shay has more respect than you. And she was a jerk towards me." Pidge said.

Lance came downstairs looking like he was going to cut some one. "Pidge if you don'r shut your fat ass mouth I swear on my abuello's grave I will cut you." Lance growled.

"Jeez. I'll shut up. Did you claim Keith as your omega or something? You're way meaner than usual." Pidge mumbled.

"Why yes the fuck I did!" and with that Lance left to go upstairs.

"Woah, that was hot!" Shiro said aloud.

"Shiro what did you say?" Allura was confused. She knows that guys called each other hot but they usually say it to their face without a blush.

"I-umm.... Okay I'm gay okay. Me and Matt has been dating for about three months now and tomorrow is our anniversary. That's the real reason why I freaked when you asked to tag along with us." Shiro explained.

"Oh, well that's okay does Keith know?" she asked. she was majorly disappointed.

"Gods no. Don't tell him though. I wanna tell him." He almost yelled.

"Okay, so we're just gonna act like we didn't find out my brother is gay?" Pidge said.

"Well that's the plan." Shiro said. "And don't go writing fanfics about us."

"Ewww. Why would I do that. You realize that your dating my brother, right?" she said.

"I, um, I'm going to show Magnus and Alex to their rooms. Then I will go to my room." Allura said going upstairs with Magnus and Allura.

"I think you made her feel bad." Pidge said. 

"Ya think!" Shiro said as he gotten up. "Allura, wait."

"No, I have to show these fine young couple their room." she said. 

"After you show them their room, we need to talk. Meet me in my room." He whispered into her ear.

"Okay, this is getting awkward right now. We should of gotten a hotel." the green haired person now known as Alex said.

"Shut up, let them have their moment." The blond said. Allura could of cared less about their names right now. 

"It's fine. Now let's go to your room." she turned to the couple.

~Caleo P.O.C.~

"Leo, are you ready to meet them. Annebeth said they were going to be at Keith's house. But when we go there, we have to be very quiet, and by we I mean you need to be quiet." Calypso said.

"Yeah when are we even going over there." Leo said while cleaning his car. 

"When your done with cleaning your car for the fifteenth time."

After about ten minutes Leo and Calypso was on their way to Shiro's house.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Leo knocked on the door. Magnus appeared at the door.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here." he asked.

"Well we want to check on Keith and Lance. Oh, and you guys too." Calypso said.

"Wow feeling the love here." Magnus mumbled. "Come in."

"Thanks. Are they up?" Leo said

"Umm. I just got back, so I don't know."

"I'll go up to check. Leo can you make the soup? The ingredients are in the car." Cal went upstairs to check on the two boys. " Lance, Keith. Are you guys awake? Leo is making you guys some soup." The room was dark considering that it was eight at night. 

"I'm up, but Lance isn't. He stayed up all day making sure that I slept fine which I did." Keith said. "Can you help me, Lance has a very tight grip on me." he sounded very sheepish.

"Very well then." after ten minutes of trying to pry Keith from Lance's arms he was able to get away from him.

"My legs aren't working." Keith said. Every time he tried to stand his legs would just give out from under him. Okay this is something I have to work with.  Keith thought.

"Okay, I'll hold you up, and you try to walk." Cal said. "Why didn't you come to me? You would've been okay. Lance would've been okay."

"What do you mean that Lance would've been 'okay'?" Keith was beyond confused at this point.

"We're at the stairs, okay?" They walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. "Lance had lashed out Pidge today cause she was yelling. Did you not hear Pidge or Lance?" she asked.

"No, not at all." Keith was happy that he had gotten sleep but he wasn't so sure about him not hearing any thing when sleeping. He's heard of people being a heavy sleeper but he has never heard of an extremely heavy sleeper. "I'll ask Lance later."

"KEITH! OH, MY GODS! I LOST HIM! HOW CAN YOU LOOSE A SMALL OMEGA THAT IS THE CHILD OF HADES HIMSELF." Lance yelled. He came running down the stairs. "Shiro's gonna kill me. I fall asleep for ten minutes then my boyfriend just vanishes out of thin air."

"Lance, I'm in the kitchen with Cal and Leo." Keith called.

"Oh, thank Poseidon and his oceans!" Lance exhaled. he came into the kitchen running up to Keith kissing him all over. "Don't do that ever again, please."

"Okay. I promise."

"No, swear on the Styx."

"I, Keith Kogane, swear on The River Styx to always tell Lance where I'm going no matter what, unless it's a surprise." Keith said in a joking tone.

"Hey, Keith your soup is done cooling off. Now eat up amigo." Leo said.

"Thank you. Does anyone knows where Shiro is. He said he needed to tell me something." Keith asked the group.

"I think he went out with Matt." Cal said. As soon as she said that the front door to Keith's house bursted open with Matt and Shiro giggling and moaning.

"Ahem." Keith and Cal said rather loudly.

"Shit!" they both said.

"Shiro, well this is news." Lance said.

"Yeah, what he said." Leo said mumbling some thing in Spanish.

"Exactly, why didn't you tell us that you guys were gay for each other?" Lance translated.

"Well, I was planning to tell every one tomorrow when Annabeth and Percy come over." Shiro said.

"Well, then. Congratulations." Keith said and then went back to eating his soup.

"That's it? Your not mad, o-or confused?" Matt asked.

"No, I'm fine. I just want you to know that me and Lance had bonded, so were even. Now let me eat in peace, thank you."

"Wait, you guys bonded with my say so?" Shiro yelled

"You went out with Matt without my say so?" Keith retorted back.

"Touchè."

"Shiro, are we gonna do the do?" Mat complained from the other room.

"Matt in a second." Shiro called back with a big blush on his face.

Lance, Cal, Leo, and Keith started to laugh.

"Ha ha. Laugh it up." Shiro said as he left the room.

Sorry for taking so long to post. I was very busy. I will post soon. I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.3K 102
The title explains jokes of my ships //WARNING// Many grammar and spelling mistakes which I am too lazy to fix This was made like years ago lmao I'm...
42.8K 959 25
โœ…Completed โš ๏ธTRAUMAโš ๏ธ this story includes sensitive content READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šโฆ
2.2K 37 22
Just a solangelo fic TW/ Drugs/smoking, drinking, eating disorder, child abuse, trauma, talks of rape, self harm, suicidal tendencies, a lot of swear...
143K 1.2K 14
mortals meet demigods it's pretty self explanatory [COMPLETED] there's a lil bit of 'strong language' once u get to like the hazel or nico oneshots...