LOVING TWO

By honeeylovee

"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everyth... More

Chapter One Intro: Sunset Views (Diary)
Chapter Two: Jacksonville (Diary)
Chapter Three: First Night In Redwood-Ville
Chapter Four: The Next Door Neighbor
Chapter Five: Senior Year
Chapter Six: Bright Stars
Chapter Seven: Late Night Thoughts
Chapter Eight: Letting Demons Out
Chapter Nine: A New Vibe
Chapter Ten: Mixed Emotions
Chapter Eleven: The Heartbreak
Chapter Twelve: Me Myself & I
Chapter Thirteen: School Project
Chapter Fourteen: War Declared
Chapter Fifteen: School Field Trip
Chapter Sixteen: The Healer
Chapter Seventeen: Take Me To Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Facing Reality
Chapter Nineteen: Troubling Young Love
Chapter Twenty: Mending A Shattered Heart
Chapter Twenty-One: A Chance On Bad
Chapter Twenty-Two: Rumors
Chapter Twenty-Three: Rage
Chapter Twenty-Four: Burning Passion
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Dangerous Ex
Chapter Twenty-Six: Faded Memories
Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Vivid Nightmare
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Aching Hearts
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Singing The Blues
Chapter Thirty: Singing The Blues (pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-One: Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Two: An Old Friend
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Ghost From The Past
Chapter Thirty-Four: Secrets (Pt.1)
Chapter Thirty-Five: Secrets (Pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Offer
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Open Wound
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Time Heals
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Night Of Romance
Chapter Forty: Unfortunate Event
Chapter Forty-One: A Lustful Kiss?
Chapter Forty-Two: Bad Lies
Chapter Forty-Three: The Call
Chapter Forty-Four: Deception
Chapter Forty-Five: The Proposal
Chapter Forty-Six: The Hide Out (Pt.1)
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Hide Out (Pt.2)
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Decision
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Capture
Chapter Fifty: A Dreadful Death
Chapter Fifty-One: Ticking Bomb
Chapter Fifty-Two: Life Goes On
Chapter Fifty-Three: Birth To A New Beginning
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Agreement
Chapter Fifty-Five: Back To A Loving Home
Chapter Fifty-Six: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Confession
Chapter Fifty-Eight: A Passionate Night
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Halloween Party
Chapter Sixty: Calling It Quits?
Chapter Sixty-One: The Reason Comes Out
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Return
Chapter Sixty-Three: Out For Blood
Chapter Sixty-Four: The Choice
Chapter Sixty-Five: Closing Two Chapters
Chapter Sixty-Six: A New Home
Chapter Sixty-Seven: Fateful Accident
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Farewell My Love
Chapter Sixty-Nine: A Life Changing Decision

Chapter Seventy: Sunset Views In Jacksonville

447 12 3
By honeeylovee

-Every day there is a new life being born somewhere in the world. While in other occasions life is taken or ended. Many get to live a short life while others get to live a long one. We grow up with people that we love and care for. Along the way we build memories. Some lasting a lifetime-

Miles- I knew I would find you here..

Aquamarine- *Smiles...I love the sound of the ocean...For some strange reason I feel connected to it..

Miles- Just like your Mother..You got that from her you know?

Aquamarine- ...So you've told me.

Miles- What were you writing?

Aquamarine- Oh it's nothing..

Miles- Hmm..

Aquamarine-....Uncle Miles..Do you think there's an afterlife?

Miles- Mm..I personally think there is..But a lot of people don't believe that..Some even think that when you pass away your soul comes back as either an animal or in another person..

Aquamarine- You mean the soul possesses another human body?

Miles- *Chuckles...No not at all..More like the soul comes back as a complete new person..They're basically reborn..

Aquamarine- Uncle Miles...

Miles- Yes my Ocean Princess?

Aquamarine- You think we'll ever see mom again? You know..In the afterlife...

Miles-..........

(AQUA'S P.O.V)

It had been many years since the last time I had seen her face or heard her voice. The scent of her natural aroma or the smell of her hair and her kisses had all been forgotten. However the image of her beautiful face remains in my mind constantly. Only because my uncle Miles has pictures of her almost everywhere around the house. I always wished for her to come back to us. But she never returned. Being around the ocean I feel somehow closer to her. It's as if I'm not alone. The wind is her embrace the salty water that gently touches my legs are her hands and the beautiful ray of sunlight is her smile. When I come at night. The stars that shine so bright and illuminate the ocean so marvelously. Reminds me of the glow in her eyes that I see in almost every picture. The ocean indeed connects me to her in every way.

My seventeenth birthday was coming up and all I wished for was to be able to see her again. Although I knew it was impossible. So this birthday I'm planning on wishing for something different. Every bday year my Uncle Miles gives me a surprise of my liking. He has been like a father figure to me since my gramma Rose passed away. Due to depression over my mother's passing she soon fell sick and never recovered. My grandpa John also fell ill shortly after my grammas passing. He was no longer able to take care of me so my Uncle Miles took me in as his daughter. I was only nine years old when I felt my entire world falling apart. But Uncle Miles was there to help me pull through. I love him as if he was my own father. Sometimes it scares me to love him so much. I guess I'm afraid of losing him too. After all he's all I got left.

I didn't get to know much of his wife. When I moved in with him she was very ill. After a few months she passed away. Still she was kind to me unlike her daughter Violet. She is one evil girl. Always blaming me for bad things that she does. At school she makes my life impossible always picking on me when she has the chance. She never lets me forget that I don't carry Uncle Miles blood. Therefore I am not allowed to call him dad. Truth is she has always envied our relationship. Uncle Miles treats me as if I was really a princess. Sometimes I feel bad because I can see how much all his love and affection towards me affects Violet. It would almost seem like I was his real daughter and not her.

Though as far as I knew Violet also wasn't his biological daughter. Sometimes out of anger I'll throw that to her face which pisses off Violet. Provoking her to make my life hell every time he's not around. If it wasn't for all the love and respect I have for Uncle Miles. I would've already taught her some manners the only way grandpa John taught me as a child. Defending myself in any means necessary. Physical violence isn't my thing but I would definitely make an exception for that evil selfish girl. However I remain calm and ignore her the best I can.

Miles- Your birthday is coming up..What does my Ocean Princess wish for?

Aquamarine- (Okay here it goes!).....I want to go back to Redwood-Ville.

Miles- Aqua....We've spoken about this before..

Aquamarine- Uncle Miles please...I don't ask for much..That is all I want..

Miles- You know my answer will remain the same...Why do you bother bringing this up?

Aquamarine- I never got the chance to visit my mothers grave...I miss my old friends..Talking to them by phone isn't the same..It's been many years since I last saw them...I feel like that town is my home..

Miles- This town was your Mother's home Aqua...She would've wanted you to live your life here...It was after all your grandmothers last wish...Don't you remember?

Aquamarine- Yes I know...For some odd reason she made me promise to never go back to Redwood-Ville...but Uncle Miles...I have to break that promise...I have to do it for my mother...I need to visit her...That's the only way I'll accept she's never coming back..I need to see her tombstone..

Miles- *Sighs......I'll take this wish of yours into consideration only with one condition.

Aquamarine-....ANYTHING!

Miles- No more Uncle Miles....From now on Please call me Dad.

Aquamarine-....You've always been a father figure to me...I just never thought it was okay with you or Violet to call you Dad...

Miles- Aqua...You've been a daughter of mine since you were in diapers...I might not be your father by blood but you have always been my daughter...You would make me the proudest father if you would only call me dad.

Aquamarine- *Smiles....I love you so much...Dad.

Miles- (She gave me a warm tight hug while I hugged her back tighter)...I love you even more.

.
.
.
.
.

(MEANWHILE IN LEONID CITY)

(JAMES P.O.V)

Waking up next to her every single morning seemed to feel like a drug to me. I was addicted to her. My life had finally felt completed. Till one night when I discovered that even though her mind had forgotten her past...Her heart hadn't. She had a high fever so I stood by her all night watching over her making sure nothing happened. Just as she had fallen into a deep sleep. She started to mumble a few words. It seemed as if she was having a dream. Most of the words she spoke were not understandable expect for one. Miles she said. After all these years she seemed to only remember him in dreams.

My hand had gotten numbed to the pain of hearing that name and naturally reacting the only way I knew how. By impulsively punching the wall. Once she awakens I question her if she remembers anything about her dreams but she denies it all. I wasn't sure if she was getting any memory flashes ever since the accident. What I do know is that she seems to only remember certain people in her dreams. I've heard her say the name of someone I never met. Marine every time that name escapes her mouth as she sleeps, tears run down her cheeks. I don't know who that person is nor do I care. All I can do is hope she does not remember her past. This is where she belongs now. With me.

Kate- *Yawns....Hey there handsome..

James- You were dreaming again..

Kate- I was?...What did I say?

James- You don't remember?...

Kate- I can't seem to remember the dreams once I wake up...I wonder why?

James- I'm sure it's nothing to worry about..

Kate- Mkay..

James- Tiger..I..

Kate- *Sighs....How many times have I told you not to call me by that ridiculous name!

James- It wasn't ridiculous to you back then..

Kate- Back when?...Or did you forget I can't remember a single thing about my past!..I told you that girl you knew Jazmin is dead!..If I can't remember anything about her life then there is no point in calling me by that name!

James- Listen...I know this is hard for you but I can't adapt to this new version of you..I remember you by how I met you and how I fell crazy in love with you...Jazmin..that beautiful name that rings inside my heart...

Kate- It's been many years ago since I changed my name and physical features!..When are you going to get use to it!!

James- You certainly aren't the same girl..Maybe it was pointless to change everything about you...

Kate- Don't act like if you don't know what I went through the first couple months after that got damn accident!! I couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror and seeing a stranger whom I knew nothing about but her name!

James- I tried helping you out! But you refused my help.

Kate- It's not the same to remember something rather then hear it from someone else! I have no fucking memory about my past life James! Stop bothering me with this Jazmin bullshit!

James- I'm just saying the person you are now is nothing compared to the person I knew back then.

Kate- Really? Would your sweet old Jazmin have taken the responsibility of raising two kids that aren't hers? I doubt she would've been stupid enough to do what I did for you!

James- Yes...She would've....She was sweet..Understanding..and with a huge loving heart.

Kate- *Sighs....I'm sorry...I-I don't know why I act this way sometimes...I hate myself for it...You must hate me too..don't you?

James- I could never hate you...I love you way too much...

Kate- *Smiles....I didn't mean what I said..I want you to know that I love them as if they were my own...Liam and Amber are the reason why I keep going when I feel like quitting..

James- What about me?...What do I make you feel?

Kate- James...We've been through this..

James- Why can't you say you love me back?...Ever since you lost your memory...It seems like you lost what you felt for me too..

Kate- ...Just please try to understand me...I don't remember anything about our marriage or past...I can't just simply act like I love you when...I...I'm not certain...I do...

I silently watched as she stood up and left the room. Ever since her accident she never seemed to go back to normal. The old Jazmin I once knew...Vanished. Although she was different that didn't stop me from loving her as strongly as I did before. My feelings for her would never change. Even though over the years she grew distant. She barely lets me touch her and when we have sex it's like there is a fucking invisible wall between us. I can tell she enjoys it but as soon as it's all over her mind skips else where. Still I won't give up. I know the Jazmin that loved me with all of her heart is still somewhere in there. If I have to make her fall in love with me all over again then I will.

I knew well that one of the reasons why she never left me was because of Liam and Amber. The two step-kids I had adopted many years ago. That was the last wish the old man who took me in and made me who I am now had. He wanted me to raise them as my own once his daughter walked out of their life leaving them both under the old mans care. Once he passed away he left a will stating that all his riches and enterprises pass down to me. Of course with one condition that I adopt his two grandchildren and let them inherit what I think is best for an even share between them. I never thought I'd be able to go through it. There were times where I felt like quitting and leaving everything and everyone behind. That was till Jazmin came back in my life. She brought peace and order. She helped me take care of them and raise them as if they were our own. Now I would do anything for them. I love them as if they carried my blood in their veins.
.

.

.
(BACK IN JACKSONVILLE)

Aquamarine- So have you decided?

Miles- *Sighs.....Pack your things...We're moving back to Redwood-Ville.
.
.
.
.
.
Dear Readers Hope You Enjoyed This Story As Much As I Enjoyed Writing It. Thank You For Taking Your Time To Read It <3 I Will ALWAYS Accept Both Good & Bad Criticism. So Comment Away. (; There Will Be A Sequel Called (LOVING AQUAMARINE) That I Will Publish Separately. -xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
25K 424 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...
132K 3.5K 38
" I found the right place for us to start over, to become friends, but just like that he makes everything wrong again. This is my fault, the love I f...
34.1K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...