LOVING TWO

By honeeylovee

"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everyth... More

Chapter One Intro: Sunset Views (Diary)
Chapter Two: Jacksonville (Diary)
Chapter Three: First Night In Redwood-Ville
Chapter Four: The Next Door Neighbor
Chapter Five: Senior Year
Chapter Six: Bright Stars
Chapter Seven: Late Night Thoughts
Chapter Eight: Letting Demons Out
Chapter Nine: A New Vibe
Chapter Ten: Mixed Emotions
Chapter Eleven: The Heartbreak
Chapter Twelve: Me Myself & I
Chapter Thirteen: School Project
Chapter Fourteen: War Declared
Chapter Fifteen: School Field Trip
Chapter Sixteen: The Healer
Chapter Seventeen: Take Me To Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Facing Reality
Chapter Nineteen: Troubling Young Love
Chapter Twenty: Mending A Shattered Heart
Chapter Twenty-One: A Chance On Bad
Chapter Twenty-Two: Rumors
Chapter Twenty-Three: Rage
Chapter Twenty-Four: Burning Passion
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Dangerous Ex
Chapter Twenty-Six: Faded Memories
Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Vivid Nightmare
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Aching Hearts
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Singing The Blues
Chapter Thirty: Singing The Blues (pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-One: Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Two: An Old Friend
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Ghost From The Past
Chapter Thirty-Four: Secrets (Pt.1)
Chapter Thirty-Five: Secrets (Pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Offer
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Open Wound
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Time Heals
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Night Of Romance
Chapter Forty: Unfortunate Event
Chapter Forty-One: A Lustful Kiss?
Chapter Forty-Two: Bad Lies
Chapter Forty-Three: The Call
Chapter Forty-Four: Deception
Chapter Forty-Five: The Proposal
Chapter Forty-Six: The Hide Out (Pt.1)
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Hide Out (Pt.2)
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Decision
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Capture
Chapter Fifty: A Dreadful Death
Chapter Fifty-One: Ticking Bomb
Chapter Fifty-Two: Life Goes On
Chapter Fifty-Three: Birth To A New Beginning
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Agreement
Chapter Fifty-Five: Back To A Loving Home
Chapter Fifty-Six: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Confession
Chapter Fifty-Eight: A Passionate Night
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Halloween Party
Chapter Sixty: Calling It Quits?
Chapter Sixty-One: The Reason Comes Out
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Return
Chapter Sixty-Three: Out For Blood
Chapter Sixty-Four: The Choice
Chapter Sixty-Six: A New Home
Chapter Sixty-Seven: Fateful Accident
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Farewell My Love
Chapter Sixty-Nine: A Life Changing Decision
Chapter Seventy: Sunset Views In Jacksonville

Chapter Sixty-Five: Closing Two Chapters

185 6 2
By honeeylovee

I called Jake to meet me over at the beach after James left. I wasn't sure if James was going to leave town or not so I didn't want to take any chances. I asked Jake to drive my little girl and I back to the cottage instead. Once we got there Aquamarine was being a bit uneasy and cranky. I knew it was because she was use to sleeping in her own crib and felt out of place. After struggling to put her to sleep, I finally had some quite alone time. I walked over to the porch outside to take some fresh air. It had been a long day and a difficult one to say the least. Sudden creaking noise of the wood floor startled me and I quickly turned around.

Jazmin- *Gasps....Oof...Jake you scared me..

Jake- Sorry didn't mean too...

Jazmin- What are you still doing here?..I had imagined you had left..

Jake- I stayed to know if you were okay...You didn't say a single word on the way back...

Jazmin- *Takes Deep Breath......For the first time ever....I think everything will be okay..

Jake- *Disappointed....So you gave him another chance..

Jazmin- No.

Jake- What?...You didn't?

Jazmin- I need to focus on Aquamarine and what is right for her Jake....

Jake- You don't think James would accept her?

Jazmin- (If only you knew)....Um..I'm not sure..

Jake- James could be aggressive a damn hothead and even cold at times...but he isn't heartless Jazmin...He loves you enough to look past the fact you got pregnant by Miles..Sure he will be pissed for a while but I'm sure he'll come around...He will because he doesn't want to lose you..

Jazmin- Ha.....Look at you..On brotherly defense now?

Jake- *Chuckles....No not at all...I'm just stating facts and you know I'm right.

Jazmin- *Sighs....I know Jake but my decision has been made and there is no going back.

He walked over and stood next to me also looking up admiring the beautiful view. The moon was bigger then usual sending a glamours light that covered the entire cottage. "You ever seen a more beautiful moon then this one?". Right when he asked me my mind immediately played that one long beautiful night I spend with James. The time where he had taken me far out into a beautiful small cabin after finding out Jake had proposed to me. We had made love all night long. Under the sparkling small stars that decorated the night sky. That beautiful big moon that was even more amazing then the one I was gazing upon now. I held exciting wild passionate memories of James deep inside my soul. Our relationship was an intense rollercoaster. One that closed down for good this time. Though will forever live in my heart.

Jake- Penny for your thoughts?

Jazmin- *Smiles....Just admiring the scenery..

Jake- Seemed like you were admiring one that happened long ago..

Jazmin- You're imagining things...

Jake- The only scenery I'm imagining was the one we shared in your bedroom..

As he finished saying that I turned over to him with a confused face expression. He suddenly got closer and with his hand he swept my hair to the side exposing my neck.

Jake- The one where I had finally made you mine..

Jazmin- Jake...Don't..

Jake- Shh...Don't say anything.

He stood in front of me leaning his strong torso against me. I rested my hands on his chest evidently guarding the small space between us. I didn't want what almost happened earlier to replay again. Even though I knew there was still something special between us. I couldn't afford any more confusion and mixups. There was still Miles whom I was worried about. We had left him in a bad shape and I wanted to know how he was doing but I knew it was risky. He would demand to know answers..ones which I couldn't give to him. Nobody could know where we were. Not until I was certain that James had left town. If by any chance he had decided to stay then it would be me leaving Redwood-Ville for good.

Jazmin- Jake...It's getting late...You should leave..

Jake- I'm not leaving you both here alone and unprotected..

Jazmin- I could protect my baby just fine Jake..

Jake- That's not what I meant...There's wild animals out here...I'm not leaving.

Jazmin- Fine stay...BUT behave yourself please...

Jake- Why do you get so nervous having me around?

Jazmin- I don't know what you mean...I'm going to bed now..(As I walked passed him he quickly grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back to him)

Jazmin- Jake!..Stop..

Jake- You know don't you?

Jazmin- I don't know what you're talking about..So let me go..

Jake- Your body is shaking and Your heart is beating wildly...I provoke those feelings inside you Jazmin...Deep down you know there is something still there...What we felt for each other just didn't vanish completely...

Jazmin- I'm not having this conversation with you Jake..

Jake- What are you so afraid off??...Me being right? Or you admitting you were wrong the entire time...

Jazmin- Let go Jake!

Jake- Breaking things off with me didn't make you forget me...Pushing me away didn't help either...Choosing Miles was just a safe bet for you...Truth is..You are equally madly in love with both James and I...and...We....We are crazy for you.

Just as he finished those last words our lips instantly connected. I tried fighting off every word he said in my mind but I couldn't. He was right. My heart sang a love song every time he was near. My body shivered with a simple touch of his. I had fallen deeply in love with both of them. The more I tried to run away from those thoughts the more they haunted me. Reminding me each and every day that my heart had been torn into two. I loved and cared for both just about the same. However the special connection I felt towards James was slightly more above then the one I felt for Jake. Even more so now that Aqua existed.

There was Miles as well. He was nothing but kind caring and sweet to both Aquamarine and I. For that he held a special spot in my heart also. One where I couldn't find myself breaking it off with him. Sure we weren't in a good spot at the moment. However once he finds about the decision I made over James. He will most likely want to fix things. No matter how much I still loved Jake. He wasn't an option. He was the brother of the guy I was also madly in love with. He was the Uncle of my daughter and he was going to be a Father to another child..one that was actually his.

It was time I also let go of Jake. It was difficult to think of living a life that neither of them would be a part off. Though it was something that had to be done. I couldn't continue living this way. The hate between James and Jake would only grow if I stayed in between. I wasn't going to let that happen. They needed each other more then they needed me. They just had to see passed me in order to accept the truth. In order for that to happen I had to disappear out of their lives for good. So I passionately corresponded to Jake's memorable kiss. Knowing it would be the last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.9K 60
Chase made my life a misery for years. He was a monster who bullied and tormented me on a daily basis and he was my worst enemy for a long time. Unt...
16K 255 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
5.6K 429 51
"I'm always sweet babe. You just never noticed." He said with a wink. "It's Alley, not babe. Now bye. I gotta go." I placed emphasis on Alley and bab...