The Locker Room

VenemousSpider tarafından

What we don't see in the locker room between Pete and Ae... from my imagination ;) This could either be highl... Daha Fazla

The Locker Room

22.2K 592 72
VenemousSpider tarafından

The faint smell of sweat hit Pete's nostrils as Ae dragged him into the locker room.

Unable to free himself from the stronger boy's grip, he helplessly crashed against the lockers, breathing heavily as his heart raced. Ae's eyes were stormy as he approached, and Pete felt himself backing further into the metal frame, wanting to escape his pursuer's gaze.

"What did he do to you?" Ae demanded, his brow furrowed and his tone as dark as his eyes. Pete was just as confused about what happened between him and Tin as Ae was, and shook his head bewilderment.

"He didn't do anything to me," he insisted, hoping to quell Ae's anger, but it only seemed to fuel the other boy's questions.

"Then why was his face so close to yours?" he shot back, slowly advancing towards Pete, whose chest was rising and falling heavily as he tried to reclaim his breath.

Unsure of what to tell Ae, he responded with what he assumed to be the truth, "he was just joking around with me."

Ae exhaled sharply and slammed his palm into the locker, next to the taller boy's head. Rage was written all over his face and he locked his gaze onto Pete, who stared back at him, fully aware of their close proximity. That awareness wasn't aiding his speeding heart rate.

Ae's eyes flickered between Pete's soft lips and shining eyes, trying to not to let his shameless thoughts of the other boy cloud his mind, but the memory of Tin pressing Pete against a wall, their lips just inches apart, made Ae's possessive trait snap.

"Don't be close with anyone else in the way I'm close with you," he finally said, his face inching closer and closer to Pete's, his eyes uncontrollably fixated on his mouth.

The taller boy's response was laced with innocent provocation. He knew exactly what Ae meant, but wanted to hear it explicitly and completely from him.

"Why? Why are you saying that?" He asked, slightly surprised as Ae's head then slowly began to sink onto his shoulder, his hand sliding down the metal locker.

Both boys were still breathing heavily, and the high windows of the locker room bathed them in soft sunlight. If they had been anywhere else, it could have been considered romantic, but it seemed fitting for the pair who needed to shed their insecurities and reveal the soft colours of love they shared between them hidden beneath.

"Please go out with me... I can't wait anymore." Ae sounded desperate, his eyes tightly shut as he feared rejection. It was true, however, that he couldn't wait any longer. Since they had met, since they had kissed, Ae wanted so badly to be with Pete; to hold him, to cherish him, to love him... to touch him. He felt ashamed to have such thoughts, but he couldn't help himself. Pete was perfect - an angel in his eyes. Ae wanted to make sure no other could touch him. He wanted to make their relationship official.

"Ae!" Pete was surprised, but not unpleasantly. In fact, his heart fluttered at the declaration. Like a deer caught in rose-coloured headlights, he was lost for words. He stood and watched as Ae slowly raised his head and their eyes met once more.

Then, he felt hands slip around his neck, and his lips colliding with the other boy's. Ae seemed desperate, hungry even, as he kissed the taller boy with fervour.

Whilst Pete loved kissing Ae, he feared that the shorter boy wasn't thinking straight. Clearly acknowledging the different tone of the kiss in comparison to kisses they had shared before, he knew their situation could develop into something rather more intimate...

He didn't want Ae to regret being with him. Not after he had been so hurt by Trump...

He pushed Ae away from him.

"Wait, Ae!" He exclaimed, but in response, the boy grabbed Pete's wrists and roughly pinned them to the lockers.

Amid his shock, the taller boy heard, "I can't wait anymore."

Ae's voice, driven by desire, sent shivers down Pete's spine. He knew this was not the best place to do anything even mildly sexual - anyone could walk in at any time and discover them, but Ae's relentless kisses were beginning to melt the taller boy's desire to resist. A part of him wanted to give into his lust, and that part was growing larger.

Ae, suddenly realising his actions, reluctantly pulled away from Pete, wanting to make sure his advances were welcome.

From the hazy look in Pete's half-lidded eyes, he could tell they were. His slightly parted lips and tousled hair were highly attractive to Ae, and his brain seemed to switch off, his heart and body taking over. The more he looked at Pete, pinned by the wrists against the metal lockers of their university changing room, the more his desire grew.

He couldn't deny that he was aroused. He'd fantasised about touching Pete ever since he'd treated his wounds in the hotel room, and they'd only been intensified after his spontaneous 'research'...

"You are making this face for me?" He asked, silently revelling in Pete's short, sharp breaths. "How can I resist it?"

Their lips locked once more, and both boys found themselves quickly melting into the kiss. As it deepened, Ae released Pete's hands as they both started to slide their hands over each other's bodies.

The more Ae touched, the more desperate he became. The feeling of Pete's fingers lifting his shirt and brushing lightly against his skin set him on fire as he reached to undo the other boy's tie and unbutton his shirt. Pete's hot breath blew against his face and suddenly he found himself turning him onto his front and continuing to remove the boy's shirt.

He wanted to let him know that Pete was his, and Ae was going to make sure of it.

Pete gripped the side of the locker as Ae unbuckled his belt and kissed his neck. It was obvious to anyone that Pete was a sensitive person, but Ae was still surprised to feel Pete shiver as he lightly dragged his teeth over the skin of his neck. He wrapped his arms around the taller boy's torso and began to feel the warm, smooth skin, the lightly developed muscles and sharp collar bones.

Pete was panting, unable to do anything whilst pressed against the locker, subjected to whatever Ae wanted to do to him. He didn't have any objections, however. Ae's gentle ministrations were driving him crazy as he felt the other boy's hands on his chest. His pants had grown a little tight; he was undoubtedly aroused, but his erection was hidden as he was facing away from Ae.

So, when Ae experimentally rubbed and pinched the other boy's nipples, his mouth still delivering kisses to his neck, he was sinfully surprised to hear a soft moan escape the taller boy's lips.

He repeated his action, eliciting another moan from Pete. It was a sweet noise, and like most candies... Ae wanted more of it.

He slid a hand down to Pete's trousers, whilst simultaneously pressing himself flush to the other boy's back, his crotch fitting tightly against Pete's ass.

Pete could feel that Ae was erect, the hardness pressing into him making his own pants tighten. However, he was taken from his thoughts as he felt Ae's hand slide into his trousers and nestle over his arousal. He drew a sharp breath and felt Ae smirk against his neck, and his grip on the locker tightened.

Instinctively, Pete pushed himself against Ae's own erection, causing the shorter boy to remove his mouth from his neck for a moment as he groaned at the friction, his hot breath fanning over the back of Pete's neck which sent a tingling feeling down his spine.

Suddenly, Ae began to stroke Pete through his underwear, taking a firm hold of the clothed arousal.

"Ah," Pete jolted, not expecting the sudden pleasure which began to wash over him. Ae relished in the noise as he continued to rub Pete through his underwear, but he desired more... he wanted to really drive him crazy.

"Pete... can I touch you?" Ae whispered, his voice thick with desire, catching Pete's ear lobe in his mouth and lighting sucking it. He didn't stop rubbing and squeezing the other boy's arousal, and slowly dragged his free hand up Pete's side to his nipple, brushing over it slightly with the tips of his fingers.

If his aim had been to cloud Pete's brain completely, he'd far surpassed that goal, as Pete simply nodded enthusiastically in response to Ae's question. He rested his head back into Ae's shoulder, the shorter boy's mouth right next to his ear, and gasped as he felt Ae's warm hand carefully envelope his straining arousal.

"Wow..." Ae breathed, slowly pumping Pete's shaft, his heart thumping impossibly faster. He reached with his other hand to slide Pete's underwear and trousers further down his legs, relishing in the opportunity to slide his hand over the taller boy's smooth thighs.

Now completely exposed, Pete grew even hotter as he felt Ae's eyes fixated on his member.

"I can't decide whether you're more adorable or hot right now," Ae whispered to Pete, beginning to pump him faster. Unable to ignore his own erection, he started to grind into Pete, releasing satisfied breaths and groans as he finally felt some relief. As he lost himself in his own pleasure, he subconsciously slid his thumb over the tip of Pete's length.

"Ah!" Pete's knees went weak as a hot bolt of pleasure ran through him. The sound awoke Ae, too, from his own thoughts, who suddenly spun Pete back around to face him. Both boy's eyes were hooded, and their pupils dilated.

Ae resumed his grip on Pete, watching his face as his eyes shut, his eyebrows drew together and his lips parted in pleasure. As Ae began to repeatedly tease the tip of Pete's member, his moans became more frequent, and even sweeter to Ae who found himself becoming addicted to the sound.

"Pete, you're very erotic... did you know that?" Ae uttered.

It was more of an observation than a statement meant to rile Pete up, but Ae's words caused Pete to shiver, knowing that Ae was so eagerly watching him, and hearing him, and pleasuring him.

"Ae," He moaned, licking his lower lip, "kiss me".

Ae could hardly reject him, and brought his lips crashing onto Pete's, savouring the sweet taste. Amid these kisses, he felt Pete unbuckling his belt, and all his oxygen seemed to leave his brain as a mix of excitement and apprehension washed over him.

"Pete," he breathed, "you don't have to if you don't want to." He watched with clouded eyes as beads of sweat trickled down Pete's forehead and chest, taking a mental photograph. Pete gazed at him, a hunger and desire in his eyes.

"Ae... I want to do this. I want to touch you." With that, the taller boy gently tugged Ae's underwear and trousers down his legs, releasing Ae's straining erection. He stared at it for a few seconds; impressed, horny and excited.

Ae hissed and gripped his shoulders as Pete began to do to Ae what Ae had done to him. His deeper moans seemed to reverberate off the lockers and the walls and echoed through Pete's head, drugging him into a state of thick arousal, the smell of sweat in the room made stronger by their own. Subconsciously, Pete began to touch himself, and the two began moaning in unison, fuelling each other's lust and desire for release, the other boy dominating each of their senses.

It was when Pete helplessly moaned Ae's name as he stroked himself, that Ae's eyes snapped open, and the sight of Pete... masturbating whilst moaning his name, his head tilted back and sweat adorning his skin, sent him over the edge. He released Pete's shoulders and gripped his wrists instead, manoeuvring him back against the locker, pinning his wrists above his head with one hand, and taking both of their now leaking erections in the other.

"Pete, you're mine, you know that?" Ae groaned, huskily, looking into Pete's eyes as he pumped them both. Between the sweet sounds streaming from the taller boy's lips, he replied, "Yes, Ae... I-I'm yours, ngh!" Ae's mouth latched onto Pete's neck once more, licking and kissing the sensitive skin as he pleasured them both.

The air became denser and denser and the precum leaking from both of their erections created lewd sounds that filled the room.

"Shit... Pete," Ae grunted, knowing he was near release.

"Ae, I'm g-going to-" Pete moaned out, shamelessly, and Ae cut him off, catching his mouth with his own, pumping harder and faster until they both climaxed, releasing pleasured cries as the both released. Pete's head dropped onto Ae's shoulder, panting heavily as he recovered from the orgasmic shock that had possessed him, and Ae, his knees weak, gently guided them onto the floor, propping the taller boy against the locker.

They sat for a few minutes, panting as their hearts began to return to a normal pace. Ae cleaned them both up with some tissue, gazing lovingly into Pete's eyes as he noticed how satisfied and happy the other boy looked. He then returned to his side, taking a few deep breaths before posing a question that he'd been desperate to ask for a long time.

Pete met his gaze with soft, gentle eyes. He was relieved to know that Ae was really committed to him, and his heart overflowed as he took in the shorter boy's face, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Pete... be my boyfriend?"

Pete's smile grew wider.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.1K 521 12
Madison Clearwater is the eldest Clearwater sibling. SHe was the fourth person who shifted, but she hated it and moved all the way to LA with her fri...
37.6K 2.6K 25
ABO fic~ "I love to watch these castles burn." The dark King marches, the angel burned its flesh, fire licks a pain on his veins Burned the city arou...
103K 5.3K 16
~MEW~ I never intended to be a Daddy. Well...not that kind anyway. Fate had other plans, and this tantrum-throwing, heart-melting toddler is now mine...
3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...