Escaping Is Never Easy (BoyxM...

By BlazeBlue96

Escaping your abusive boyfriend isn't easy, especially in Zachary's case. Zachary is an only child, born and... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Epilogue
IMPORTANT
Warning

Bonus chapter

21.1K 643 83
By BlazeBlue96

Okay, so I probably made picking the options too easy, since everyone basically picked option C, but then again, I left it their because I myself wanted to write about both options. :D

Dedicating this chapter to @vee_ano because I just love her stories so very much, especially Club Fantasy, one of my favorite story to read and re-read all the time; and have been a fan of her for a long time. You should check her out if you haven't. :)

Hot, steamy sex towards the end. You have been warned. ;D

Anyways, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zachary's P. O. V

Five years later...

"Jason, get your butt over here and help me out," I growled as I ran around the house trying to catch Katie, our five years old adopted little girl who wouldn't stop moving for even a second while making sure Devon, our seven year old adopted boy, didn't move from his spot on the couch, quietly reading a book and promptly ignoring what was going on around him.

Jason briefly looked over at me from where he was seated on his desk chair, positioned in front of his computer, doing some last minute work on the computer before we had to go. He had been typing away as I fruitlessly tried to get us ready for our date, by myself, even though it was his suggestion in the first place to have a night to ourselves because we haven't had one ever since we adopted these two children a year ago.

Which reminds me... we were going to be late for our reservations at the restaurant we've been waiting three months to eat at if we didn't leave now to drop the children off at Ross's place for him to babysit them like he had promised.

The restaurant itself was fancy and had a three month wait list of people before us scheduled to dine there. We had only managed to get on that list with pure luck, last minute cancellation of another couple allowed us to slide right in.

"You look like you're doing just fine by yourself," he replied with an amused smirk as Katie dodged my grasping hands and giggled in glee as she ran away yet again. I let out a growl of frustrated anger and glared his way.

"Jason Cobalt's, if you don't help me out right this second then you are never getting any again," I threatened, referring to him never having sex with me, and the look that crossed his face was almost comical. He knew exactly what I meant.

He snapped his mouth shut and saved what he was doing before turning off the computer. He then stood up, came my way, and promptly began helping me without uttering another word and I rolled my eyes in exasperation.

Men, I thought, the word itself saying all it needed to convey how vexed I was, and how baffled I was. Sometimes I just didn't get the male species, even though I was one of them.

Finally, after a few more minutes of persistent running around the house we managed to corner Katie and I captured her in a vice like grip so that she wouldn't be able to escape my grasp unless I allowed her to. She squealed as I swung her up in my arms and let out a loud laugh, wrapping her arms around my neck simultaneously so that she wouldn't fall.

"Again Daddy," she shouted and giggled. She gave me her most adorable pleading eyes and I tried my best to resist the urge to comply, but I knew that the moment I looked into her eyes, I lost.

"Oh, alright," I said with a resigned sigh and lifted her up into the air and spun her around, then swung her downward so that she was hanging upside down and brought her back up fast, a smile making its way onto my face from her delighted yells.

"Again," she insisted when I finished and I laughed out loud in amusement.

"No can do, we have places to be sweetie," I refused and she pouted sulkily, earning another chuckle from both me and Jason who had been watching the two of us silently from the sidelines, a smile on his face.

"Alright, let's go before anymore unexpected distraction interrupt us," I said and headed towards the doorway, Jason following after me, grabbing everything that we would need. "Devon, let's go," I shouted and heard shuffling from the living room and Devon appeared a few seconds later and stuck close as we made our way out the house and to the car, never uttering a sound.

I found that unnerving really. I had never seen a childlike Devon before; he was the exact opposite of children his age: he was a quiet boy, usually kept to himself most times, he was also obedient and would do as he was told when asked, though I guess that's a good thing.

And don't get me wrong, I loved the kid, he was extremely sweet and I dotted on him like the loving parent I was, spoiling him with books and anything else he wanted. I did the same to Katie, though she preferred toys and dolls more than anything.

We reached the car and I ushered the kids into the back seat and made sure they were strapped in before heading over to the passenger side. Jason climbed in, turned on the car, and we were off. I fiddled with the cross necklace around my neck as Jason drove to Ross's house, recalling, yet again, the moment he gave it to me and how jubilant I had been.

It was a few days after we left my parent's house and returned to Jason's flat. He had given it to me after telling me to close my eyes, and when he instructed for me to open them up I immediately saw the cross and I remember him telling me how he hadn't had the chance to give it to me because of all the shit that happened.

I couldn't believe he had even remembered about it, and now that I think about it, the moment when he had told me he forgot something in the store, it must have been then that he had bought it; I just didn't realize that little detail until now. Then again, I was distracted by Tristan's sudden appearance around that time.

I was startled out of my revering when the car came to a stop in front of Ross's house and I climbed out and helped get the kids out. We walked over to the front door and I knocked on it, and it opened a few seconds later.

Ross greeted us with a large grin that stretched along his face. "Jason, Zachary," he said happily, then bent down until he was eye level with the kids. "Hey Devon, Katie, you guys ready for a night full of fun?" Ross asked.

"Yes!" Katie laughed, jumping up and down in excitement while Devon nodded his head, his eyes lighting up and a brief smile spread across his face.

It was the most emotion I had seen him display in a long while and I couldn't help the stab of jealousy that came with this realization and I wondered if he would ever learn to be open about what he was feeling one day.

I shook myself of my thoughts and rolled my eyes at Ross in exasperation; he only grinned back. "Just don't let them stay up too late past their bed time," I said and chuckled.

"Got it. Now kids, you have everything you need for your sleepover? Okay, good. Hand your bags over to me and go on inside, I'll be in there in a second," Ross informed them and they ran past him and into the house, disappearing down the hallway and into the living room, leaving an echo of excited laughter in their wake.

"Alright Ross, take good care of our children, if anything happens to them, I'm holding you responsible," Jason warned, his expression serious but Ross waved off his worries.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it already. Now enough dilly dallying, go have fun on your date," Ross made shooing motions at us and Jason smirked.

"We will," Jason replied knowingly.

"Oh, I'm sure you will," Ross said suggestively, wriggling eye brows with a mischievous glint in his eyes, hinting at what our night had in store and my face heated up in embarrassment, knowing he hit the nail right on the head.

"Ross," I protested angrily and smacked his arm while both he and Jason laughed. I glared at Jason as he calmed down and walked briskly back to the car without a word of goodbye to Ross.

I could hear Jason in the background saying farewell to Ross, then calling out to me as he tried to catch up to me but I ignored him. He caught up a second later and pulled me to a stop, an apologetic expression on his face and guilt ate at me. I knew I was making a big deal out of it then there needed to be, so with a sigh I sucked it up, not wanting to ruin the night with my dramatic self.

"Its okay, I'm not mad, I was just overreacting like usual," I said before he could try apologizing to me and a surprised look crossed his face but he quickly recovered.

"Are you sure?" He asked worriedly, a slight frown on his face.

"Yeah, I'm good," I reassured him with a bright smile.

"Alright, if you say so," he said hesitantly, though remained doubtful. I could tell that he knew I was upset from the look in his eyes, so he grabbed my hand in his when we got back inside the car and held it all the way to the restaurant.

The simple act went a long way in lifting my mood and I soon found myself in high spirits once again by the time we arrived. We got out and headed towards the fancy building that left me in awe. I couldn't stop looking around and admiring how everything looked.

We walked up to a stand where a literary in as tight fitting dress stood, a book filled with named testing on top of the stand in front of her. She looked up as we neared and a bright, professional smile lit her face.

"Hello, it's it just the two of you?" Was the first thing she asked.

"Yes," Jason replied.

"Names?" She then asked and looked down at the book, awaiting our response.

"It's under Cobalt's," Jason said. She nodded her head and searched through the list, her finger skimming over the different names in there until it landed on what she was searching for.

"Alright, right this way," she said and grabbed two menus from under the stand and led us to a small table. She placed the menus on the table and took a step back. "Your waiter will be right with you in a second," she informed and left us.

We sat down and made conversation as we glanced over the different foods on the menu. When our waiter came and introduced herself as Grace, she then asked what we would like to drink and  I got a Dr. Pepper, not having a taste for anything alchoholic, while Jason got a beer.

She then asked if we were ready to order or if we would like more time to decide, but we had already picked out what we wanted, we gave her our choices. She wrote it down on her note pad and went to put in our order.

The rest of time spent at the restaurant was great. The food was good, absolutely delicious in fact, and Jason and I spent the whole time talking and having a good time.

However, during the course of our dinning we had been sending each other's looks of lust, getting across the message quite clear that we both were in the mood for something more... fulfilling, that the food in front of us wasn't enough, and we were soon done eating and out the door.

Now back at the house, things took a turn for the more... passionate. Since the public eye was not on us, the both of us were letting out our suppressed desires that we had been holding back during dinner.

The moment we crossed the threshold of the house and closed the front door behind us we clung to each other, and embraced in a passionate kiss that set my insides on fire and made my toes curl. I couldn't get enough of him and pulled and tore at the clothes that covered him, wanting, needing to feel more of him. To feel the smoothness of his perfectly tanned skin beneath my hands as I roamed them around his hard, muscular chest.

Jason deepened the kiss as I ripped his buttoned shirt open, not caring that I ruined the poor thing one bit, too distracted by this lustful, sexy beast pressed against me. He let out a chuckle when I did this, pulling back from the kiss to give me a scornful look.

"That was my favorite shirt," he complained playfully, his breath coming out in short bursts, eyes sparkling and face flushed red.

He looked absolutely breathless and I couldn't turn my eyes away from him even if I wanted to. A sheepish grin spread along my face as I looked up at him, recovering somewhat from my daze. "Can't say I'm sorry, it was in my way."

He let out a laugh and led me to the bedroom and we were both fumbling to get each other's clothes off once again by the time my back hit the soft, silk sheets, and this time I managed to get them off without any further destroying of them.

I moved to cover myself, feeling embarrassed with his staring despite the fact that we've done this more than enough times for me to get over my shyness, but he held me still, placing his hands on both my knees and spreading my legs apart so that he could get a better look at me and I found myself caught up in a trace, my eyes on Jason's ever darkening ones as their gaze took in my naked form.

When he had finished he looked up at me with lust filled eyes. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, and you are all mine," he declared rather possessively and I had a hard time swallowing, feeling chocked up and at a loss for words.

Finally I managed to say, "I will always be your, as you will be mine." And as cheesy as that sounded, I felt like it was the best answer I could have given.

He smiled lovingly at me before smashing his lips to mine. For a frozen second I didn't react, but then my hands explored his bare chest. I dragged them up and down his chest greedily, taking great pleasure of the groans of need that escaped him as I inched closer and closer to his waist line, but then pulled back at the last minute.

I smirked against his lips and he growled at me in annoyance and captured my growing hardness in his hands. I cried out and threw my head back at his unexpected touch, breaking the kiss that we had been engaged in.

He chuckled and began to slowly pump my member, making it harden all the way almost instantly and I gasped for breath and trembled beneath him. He trailed kisses down my jaw and along my neck, his teeth nipping at my skin, sending tingles through me and making me moan.

His lips traveled downward without stop, never staying in the same spot for too long as he made his way towards my thriving member and my breath hitched in anticipation as he removed his hands, his head hovering right above my twitching cock.

I couldn't breathe, my eyes glued to him and he looked up to me, his lips curving into a smirk, and then he bent down and my world exploded.

"Fuck," I whimpered, my back arching as pleasure blinded me. I clutched at the bed sheets tightly, my hands digging into the mattress and gasped, the sensation of Jason's tongue swirling around the tip of my member then down my shaft, leaving me breathless.

The feel of his wet tongue along my rough surface and his hot breath blowing on my inner thigh was enough to make me see white, and the moment his mouth closed around my member, I just lost it.

My body jerked and shook as I came, my cum shooting out of me like a bullet and into Jason's unsuspecting mouth. I threw my head back and yelled out Jason's name, then slumped down onto the bed, breathless and spent. The simple release had taken so much from me. Sweat already glistened on my skin and my lung inflated and deflated with how fast I was breathing.

I looked at Jason with hooded eyes that soon widened as I watched with sick fascination as he swallowed my load, my mouth dropping open with disbelief. I snapped it shut when his gaze met mine and my face bloomed red from embarrassment.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I apologized, shame faced and he chuckled in amusement.

"Is okay, I like how you taste," he said seductively and licked at his lips, erasing any trace of my cum that remained on those delectable lips of his, further embarrassing me.

Before I could change my mind about any of this he climbed on top of me and trapped me by placing both of his hands on either side of my head. "Don't even think about it, you're not going anywhere," he said dangerously and I gulped, finding this side of him that only comes out during sex to be both frightening, and arousing; my dick hardened once again, apparently not yet done and wanting so much more.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded my head. He reached over me and opened the top drawer of the nightstand beside the bed and pulled out a bottle with lubricant inside it and squeezed some of the liquid onto his awaiting hand.

Jason then inserted one of his fingers into my hole slowly and carefully moved it around inside me, making my hips jerk with need. I squirmed but relaxed as Jason instructed me to, feeling myself slowly adjust to the feeling again -- it had been a while since I had sex. When I had gotten comfortable with the one finger, he inserted another, then another, moving them around and spreading my hole in preparation, and soon enough I was beyond rational thoughts.

Each time he twisted his fingers around inside me, a bolt of pleasure would shoot through me and I mewed and trembled in need, feeling myself build towards climax once again. "Please, baby, I need you in me," I begged and Jason smirked, lifting his head up to stare into my pleading eyes.

"Since you said please," he said and positioned himself above my hole and the next thing I knew Jason was easily slipping into me without a moment's hesitation. I gasped in shock at the sudden assault and cried out in both pain and pleasure as he immediately came in contact with my prostate, causing me to see stars.

"Oh god yes," I moaned, my hands scrapping against Jason's back and he groaned as he sank deeper in until he could go no further. His head dropped down beside mine.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he hissed out pleasantly, finding this realization quite satisfying, his breath coming out raggedly and he shuddered as my muscles tightened around his throbbing member.

He held still for a moment longer as I adjusted to the feel of him inside me before moving, slowly at first, but then faster from the sound of my encouraging words of "harder Jason" or "faster Jason," slamming against me, his dick hitting my G-spot over and over again, creating a lightshow behind my closed eyes.

My voice grew hoarse from my continuous screams and I could feel myself about to come, and from the desperate look on Jason's face, he was right there with me, and soon enough I hit my climax.

My body jerked and I let out one final cry of ecstasy before I released, my load spraying across both our chests. Jason soon followed after with a shudder, stilling and gripping hard at the bed sheets as he came, his face one of pure bliss.

He collapsed on top of me when he was spent, his breathing labored as he tried to gather the strength to roll off of me and onto the spot next to me on the bed. With a grunt he pushed himself off and landed beside me, a sigh leaving his lips and closed his eyes.

After a few moments of breathless silence I found it in me to scoot over to Jason's side and rested my head on his shoulders, feeling less tired then I had been a few moments ago.

"We should really get cleaned up, because I don't know about you, but I could really use a shower right about now," I confessed and Jason let out a hearty laugh. His body shook underneath my head and I found myself smiling at the sound of it.

"I agree," came his reply when he had calmed down.

He moved to get up and I waited until he was out of bed before saying, "Carry me," I pouted adorably, stretching my arms out at him and he smirked in amusement.

"Lazy ass," he complained but picked me up anyways. I wrapped my arms securely around his neck and held on tight as he carried me to the bathroom.

"But you love me all the same," I said cheerily, earning a chuckle from him.

"That, I cannot deny," he said and held me tighter, and I knew with all my heart that he would never let go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I did good with the sex scene.

I had originally wanted to write about them having three children, all boys, two of them twins. I was going to do a story about the two twins (twincest), and the other having a relationship with a friend or something.

But then someone gave me the idea of them adopting a girl and boy and I do both a boyxboy and girlxgirl story about them (Thank @dramagirl1208 for this idea). I have never done a girlxgirl story before, so the idea intrigued me to no ends. So I decided I would try it out and see where it gets me.

So, look forward to the kid's stories as well:

1) The Chase (boyxboy). The story of Devon.

2) Forever Yours, Forever Mine (girlxgirl).The story of Katie.

However, both won't be posted until Fighting For Freedom is done (Forever Yours, Forever Mine won't be posted until The Chase is done though).

Anywhore, V/C/F!

Until next time, peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.1K 28
Ever since Kyle's mom committed suicide, Kyle's life has gone down the drain. His father became a drunk and would constantly abuse Kyle, blaming him...
203K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
5.5K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
196K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...