Becoming Friends

By wildflower_6969

An interview with one of Korea's biggest boy groups might just be the thing that a certain girl needs. In thi... More

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER ONE

10 0 0
By wildflower_6969

•••

I stared blankly at my alarm clock as the minute hand was on twelve and the hour hand was on seven. I groaned and shuffled around bed as the thought of having to wake up dawned on me. At that exact moment , I hated myself for going to bed at an unreasonable time the night before.

As a lifestyle youtuber, I was given several opportunities to interview people, mostly celebrities. This afternoon I had to interview the Korean boy group, Got7. They had recently released a new album and had came to Singapore to promote it. The Korean boy group consisted of seven members.

After my groaning had ended, I rolled out of bed, literally. I made my way to my bathroom and started to get ready for the day. Although my interview with Got7 was only at two, I had to reach the studio at twelve so that I could shoot another video. The thought of what was going to happen today already exhausted me.

I striped out of my clothes and entered my shower. I stood under the shower head, allowing the hot water to relax my aching body. I turned to my right and saw my shower speaker. The memory of sticking it to my bathroom wall came to mind as I stared at it. ' I wanna dance with somebody' by Whitney Houston was heard as I pressed the play button.

I grabbed my razor and held it to my mouth as I sang the song to the best of my ability. I tried multitasking by singing the song and shaving my legs . I knew for a fact that I wasn't getting out of the shower anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
81.2K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.