Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.

1.8K 36 50
By Soejammy

(Insert opening Neptunia theme)

Third person view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: Across the ocean.

Time: Eight o'clock p.m.

After setting out to rescue Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert. (Y/n) and his team are now going across the ocean to where the location the GPS is giving off. The team had to take boats over water instead of flying to conserve energy for when they need to actually fight. Considering they don't have any information about the enemy or the base itself. In one of the boats, Nepgear can be seen as she looks towards (Y/n) as his face was being slightly covered by the scarf Noire gave him as a gift. Her thoughts go back to when they were at the Basilicom, where (Y/n) had a strange looking box after exiting from the Sharicite Chamber.

Nepgear: Hey IF, bring the boat closer to (Y/n). I need to ask him something while we have time.

IF: Huh? Sure Nepgear.

Bringing the boat closer to (Y/n), he looks at some of his teammates that come up to him.

(Y/n): Something you need?

Nepgear: What is that box you came out of the chamber with (Y/n)? Based off the designs it had, it looked important to you. Is that what Histoire worked on for you? Is that the reason why you couldn't talk to us about it then because of being spied on?

(Y/n) kept his eyes forward to see where he was going and sighed as he looked back at Nepgear.

(Y/n): Yes Nepgear. That is what Histoire was working on that I requested to her myself to make for me. As for what it's used for, I can't explain about it just yet. In time, you will know why I asked her to build this for me. Because I have a feeling... That this will be what helps turns the tables around if I need it the most.

Nepgear look questionably at (Y/n) at what he means by that as more questions were forming. Questions like: What could be so important that Histoire built it for (Y/n)? What does the box do that will help him when he needs it? Feeling that she won't be able to get any more questions answered for now, she let's it go for now.

(Y/n): So how did you meet Adult Neptune?

Nepgear: Adult Neptune??

(Y/n): Well, she's obviously not MY Neptune, so I had to figure up a way to differentiate between them. Since the Neptune here is taller and older from the looks of it, Adult Neptune felt right.

Nepgear: Hmm... That makes sense. To answer your question, we met Adult Neptune during our adventure with Uzume. Me and Uzume met this Adult Neptune when facing against Arfoire in her Deity of Sin form when she came out of nowhere. Without her, Uzume and I would have been dead. We later discovered that she had help getting around dimensions with someone's help. Low and behold it was someone we had problems with before meeting Adult Neptune, that would be Croire that you talked to beack in Planeptune. We thought we'd seen the last of her after the last time she stirred up trouble in another dimension, but apparently Adult Neptune some how caught her using that book of hers.

This caught (Y/n)'s attention when dimensions was mentioned.

(Y/n): Wait, hold on just a minute. You said she goes around dimensions?? How??

Nepgear: Just about to get to that actually. With Croire in that book Adult Neptune carries, she can open portals using Croire's power in the process. Though she has to be careful not to travel around too much... She tends to use a lot of Croire's power in the process to where she can't open another portal for a while. Because of the book keeping Croire imprisoned, her power is always limited. If Croire ever escaped again, who knows what she'll do to make dark history to record for her own desires.

(Y/n): Guess it makes sense to keep her trapped in there. I wouldn't want a crazy tome/pixie like that running amok. Especially if she was in MY world for that fact.

Thinking of his world, he looks down while thinking of his family and friends back home. Now that he has a way home... Does he even want to return...? Back home, he's just an ordinary boy with an ordinary life, but with immortality now. In Hyper dimension, he's a kickass swords man taking missions and trying to stop a dimensional conquest from happening. Could (Y/n) really just let all of this go after returning to his world...? Nepgear looks at (Y/n), noticing he's been quiet with a deep thought in his head.

Nepgear: You okay (Y/n)? You're thinking deep about something... Is there something wrong...?

(Y/n): Huh? Oh uh... nothing. Just... Nothing...

Nepgear: (Y/n)... I can tell at this point what you're feeling... What's wrong?

(Y/n) took a breath before he spoke.

(Y/n): Could you ever return to a normal life... Even after all you've seen and experienced...?

Nepgear: What do you mean?

(Y/n) What I mean is... Could I ever look at my life the same... after meeting all of you...

Nepgear raised an eyebrow wondering what (Y/n) meant.

(Y/n): Three months ago, I was just an average boy with a normal life. Now I'm in a world where I've met lots of friends, fight monsters for a living, became immortal, and fell in love with three goddesses... If you were in my shoes... Would you return to a normal life where nothing special happens... or would you want to stay in this world...?

Nepgear looked at (Y/n) as he spoke to her on what he thought.

Nepgear: If I was in your shoes (Y/n)... I guess I would be feeling the same way as you do now. When someone experiences something like this, who wouldn't want to give it up? But then what about your family or friends back at home...? I think making sure they know you're okay first before anything else should be your first priority. Then if you want, you can decide what to do with your life then.

(Y/n) looks towards Nepgear as she looks back at him with a smile before he does the same.

(Y/n): You're right Nepgear. It wouldn't be fair to just abandon my family and friends without letting them know I'm safe first. That's the whole reason why I've been waiting for a way home, but after we save the CPUs first of course. Thanks for the talk Nepgear.

Nepgear: Anytime (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s communicator begins to beep like crazy as the map come up for him.

(Y/n): Huh? Hey, everyone! Stop for a sec!

Upon his orders, his team stops the boats as (Y/n) hovers over the water looking at his communicator.

(Y/n): No... That can't be right...

IF: What's up (Y/n)?

(Y/n): My communicator... it says we've arrived at the base...

Everyone looks confused as they see no base around them.

Uzume: You sure that thing isn't broken? Maybe you're readings are off?

(Y/n): No... It isn't that... I keep refreshing the map, but it's still showing we're at the location...

Nepgear: Let me take a look at it (Y/n).

Hovering over to Nepgear, he shows his communicator to Nepgear. After a few minutes of doing some thinking, Nepgear came to a conclusion.

Nepgear: I think I know what the problem is...

Adult Neptune: What is it?

Nepgear: If the GPS point is correct, we are in the right place... But...

(Y/n): And there's the but...

Nepgear: What if... the base is underwater?

The group looks at Nepgear and then looks down as the thought sinks into the group.

Uni: Well that's just great...

Ram: What?! How is that fair! He didn't tell us the base was underwater! We thought it was above water!

C-Sha: Wouldn't be a "secret base" if found easily Ram... Though I'm surprised as well...

S-Sha: Well how are we going to get down there now? We didn't bring any gear for underwater travel...

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Underwater?? No... If that's the case, then we've wasted time on coming here... There has to be a way to work around this and fast, or else we'll have to go back and waste more time... The longer those four are captured by the enemy, the more I fear for their safety.

Location: Dionix's underwater base.

As the group figures out how to get underwater, Dionix watches the group as they talk to each other about their current situation.

Dionix: It would seem that they've arrived.

Kinja: Yes, it would seem so.

Mirasashiro: To think they would actually come and risk their lives just for four people. Should we do something about them before they find a way down here master?

Dionix watches the screen as he looks at (Y/n) for the longest. (Y/n) seems to be trying to focus his energy to his hands, as if he is attempting something. (Y/n) could be seen trying to make some sort of energy disc in his hand and toss them into the ocean.

Dionix: No. Not until they are in the base. As long as they having trouble getting into the base, do not do anything. I need that boy alive for now. I'm not through with what I have planned for him. When they do get into our base though, do not alert the guards. It's time our soldiers used their own heads for once.

Mirasashiro: But...

Dionix: IS that understood, Mira?

Mira looked at his master and then at (Y/n). His face could not show it, but he had a look of worry.

Mirasashiro: Yes master...

Location: Above the ocean.

Time: Eight-thirty p.m.

(Y/n) kept practicing on focusing his energy to make something. He focuses his energy to make something of a disc and throws it towards the water as a small thin sphere surrounded a portion of the water. When he motions the sphere to come to him, (Y/n) sees he's captured some water in an energy sphere. (Y/n) inspects his sphere before it breaks in his hands and water gets all over him. Adult Neptune hears the water splash as she goes to check up on (Y/n).

Adult Neptune: Water not agreeing with you today bucko?

(Y/n): You can say that...

Adult Neptune: How did water get on you or even into the boat anyway? The waves are pretty calm right now...

(Y/n): Trying to figure a way down through the ocean... Though, I'm having some trouble doing it... Trying to figure out the right density and pressure to use to create stuff and shape them...

Adult Neptune: What are you doing exactly?

To show Adult Neptune, he turns his attention back to the water and channels energy to his right hand. He then creates another small energy disc and throws it into the water and then shift it to capture some water. When he lifts his hand up, so does the sphere. Again, (Y/n) brings it closer to the boat and Adult Neptune can see what he's doing as she takes hold of it in her hands.

Adult Neptune: Whoa! That's so cool! How are you doing that?!

(Y/n): Focusing my energy to create a sphere out of my energy. With the Crystal of Hope's help, I can manipulate my energy into forms of attack, or to help my friends by healing them in battle. I'm also able to create a type of energy shield as well, but it takes focus to make a stable shield and tough enough to withstand enemy attacks. If I can make a shield with my energy, why not solid objects that can hold or give off as makeshift platforms?

Adult Neptune looks at (Y/n) and then at the sphere she is holding, the sphere begins to crack as she throws it back into the water as it shatters. She begins to think what (Y/n) is doing now as she looks at him.

Adult Neptune: You're trying to see if you can focus your energy to make something for all of us to go down through the water, aren't you?

(Y/n): That's the point... Right now, I'm just practicing on doing it... I think I can create a bigger type, but I also need to make sure I can condense the field as well to harden it up. The water pressure becomes tougher the more someone or something goes down deeper into the ocean. If it cracks and breaks while we're all down there... We could all drown and die on the spot...

Adult Neptune looks at (Y/n) and then the water. She sure as hell didn't want to drown, but they need options on getting down to where the enemy base is right now to save her little self and her friends. She places a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder and he looks at her.

Adult Neptune: I'm going to be frank with you (Y/n)... Yes it is dangerous and we could die from trying to attempt it... But you're the only one thinking about this idea and we need all the ideas we can right now... My other self and our friends are in danger right now, and we need to use anything we have to get down there without wasting time... Maybe if you have some help, your bubble thing will probably be stronger. It takes Share Energy right? We have five friends that can help keep it intact while you focus on getting us down there.

(Y/n) thought about it and then nods. Even though THIS Neptune he was talking to wasn't the one he knows, just hearing her voice helps him calm down and focus more.

(Y/n): You're right. Let's go tell the others about this plan.

After explaining to the others and showing them what (Y/n) is attempting, some looked a little worried about the plan.

S-Sha: So you want to attempt on making this... energy bubble, and sink down through the water to reach the enemy base...?

(Y/n) and Adult Neptune: In a nutshell, yes.

Uni: Are you sure it'll work?

(Y/n): I won't lie... I never tried something like this and especially to hold enough people to get somewhere... But with you, Nepgear, Rom, Ram and Uzume holding positions near the edges of the shield to help support the sides with your Share Energy, we might have a chance. I'm going to be having to focus on keeping the bubble intact and around us while everyone else needs to focus on finding the base. We don't have much to go with... So far... this is our only plan to get down there...

Everyone looked at each other before Nepgear stands up.

Nepgear: If it means on trying to get my sister back... I'll do anything.

Rom and Ram: Us too!

IF: Another risky plan huh (Y/n)? Stable, but risky. But this is the only plan we've come up with so far... so I say we try it I guess.

One after the other, the team agreed to it as they were full on with the plan.

(Y/n): Okay. Let's hope this works...

Adult Neptune: It will. If my little self can trust you, so do I.

(Y/n) smiles under his scarf as he began to focus. He created a small disc in his hand and tossed it over the ocean. He motioned his hands to stop it in midair and expand it to create a medium sizes platform. He got up on it and walked to the middle of the platform to get down on one knee with his eyes closed and placed his hands to the floor to maintain focus. Rom, Ram, Uni, Nepgear and Uzume were next to get on as they each went to five went to their places as (Y/n) began to generate a dome upward above his team. As the others began to enter the energy dome, (Y/n) had to focus more, feeling some strain to his mind. Guess the more people there were on the platform, the more he had to focus on supporting their weight.

IF: Okay (Y/n). Everyone is on, let's do this.

(Y/n): R-Right.

With that, (Y/n) began to have the dome sink through the water as he focused on keeping it sealed with the help of Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram and Uzume. As the team sank through the water, some had been given flashlights to see around their surroundings.

Compa: Wow~. It's like one of those underwater rides!

Uzume: Kinda have to admit... This is a little scary, but it's also cool at the same time!

(Y/n): T-Tell me how cool it is... After we get to the base... Unless it's to tell me where we need to go and avoid debris... save the air... We only have a limited amount after all...

The others nod as (Y/n) continues to focus on the energy dome to make it sink through the water. Heeding (Y/n)'s words, they only told him when and where to avoid obstacles that would damage the dome. During the time, the team were able to see the wonders of the ocean of the aquatic life with fish, sea turtles and even a whale go past them. Twenty minutes have passed, and the team began to see some lights down below. The group can see structures of the like as they got closer.

IF: To think something like this would be all the way down here.

(Y/n): Comes to show you just how much they've put into their plans... If they have secret facilities, miniature spy cameras, and the equipment needed for places like this... Just shows you how dangerous people like them can be...

Uzume: I can see some cracks beginning to form around the dome. We're reaching our limit for how strong it is to go down this far. Unless we put more energy into it, it might break.

(Y/n): Just keep the shield as strong as we need to stay alive. Repair what you can if must. We came this far and I'm not about to turn back now.

(Y/n) then focused on directing the dome to go to a service hatch as the dome part takes in a docking tube. S-Sha approached the shuttle door as she stabbed he sword into it. With C-Sha's help, they were able to open the door as the others began to file out of the dome and into the base. With the necessary capacity decreasing, (Y/n) began to shrink the dome slowly as everyone left it to lower his cost until the doors closed after crossing though them.

Location: Dionix's underwater base, docking area.

Time: Nine o'clock p.m.

With (Y/n) being the last to enter through the docking tube to enter the underwater base, (Y/n) soon fell to his hands and knees taking deep breaths.

(Y/n): Won't be... *pant pant* doing that again... *pant pant* for a while... *pant pant*

Uzume: Even so, that was so cool! You have to teach me that if you can! Who knows what else you can do! *Accidentally activates Daydream mode* Uzume would love to know how you did it. Uzume would think there's something special about the cute necklace (Y/n) has that hasn't even been discovered yet. Maybe something cool will happen when discovered! Uzume can't wait to see it!

(Y/n)'s jaw drops with his eyes showing a shocked look seeing this side of Uzume from seeing her being a matured level headed girl that likes cool things to what he is seeing and hearing now. When hearing Uzume talking about herself in third person with a more girly voice... makes him surprised to high heaven.

(Y/n): Ah... um...

Nepgear: Uzume... You're doing it again...

When Uzume hears she is being talked to, she instantly realizes what she just did and clears her throat out as it returns to normal.

Uzume: P-Please don't pay any attention to what you just saw (Y/n)! I promise it doesn't happen that often...

(Y/n): What the hell was that?! You suddenly started talking to yourself in third person and had that voice! You think I can just forget that when that just came out of nowhere?! Explanation time, now!!

Nepgear: Okay, okay... Calm down (Y/n). It... was a surprise to others as well when they first saw it too... You see, Uzume has a special power... When Umio explained it the first time to me and Neptune, he called it her... "Daydream mode."

(Y/n): So, what I saw was... her daydreaming...?

Nepgear: After learning that it can be activated when trying hard enough or when in sheer emotion such as excitement... She goes into that state and daydreams...

(Y/n) gives a flabbergasted look as he sweats hearing how this works.

(Y/n): Okay... Is there anything special about it or does she just... do that periodically...?

Nepgear: Well... you see... When she does her "Daydream" she... makes stuff happen...

(Y/n): Excuse me, but what?

Nepgear: What I mean is... when she does that, she makes her dreams into a reality at most. We don't know what to expect out of it, but all we can do is wait until something happens...

(Y/n): Okay... I'll just... take your word for it, as I try to wrap my head around this craziness... Oh boy... And I thought Neptune's sayings were strange enough... let alone her ability to pull random objects out of nowhere...

Uzume has a defeated look as she closes her eyes tightly.

Uzume: Oh man... this is so NOT cool at all... someone just kill me already...!!

On a video screen, Dionix continues to watch (Y/n)'s team as they've finally arrived.

Dionix: Using his head and trust of his team... Mira.

Mirasashiro looks towards his master upon being called on.

Mirasashiro: Yes, my lord.

Dionix: Go to where we planned, it's time to start thinning the herd.

Mirasashiro: Yes master.

As Mira walked to the doors that led to the room's exit, he looked back at the screen to where it showed (Y/n).

Mirasashiro: (Thoughts) I hope you're ready for what's to come (Y/n)... Dionix will do anything to see you dead. Even if he uses extreme measures to do so...

Location: Near docking area.

After resting up from having to get down into Dionix's base, the team continues as they walk down a path. They come across a map of the base as the team discusses about where to go on the map.

B-Sha: What about here? They have a holding cell area, maybe our friends are there?

(Y/n): No, I don't think so... That would be the first place the enemy would expect us to look at. Plus, he said that me and him have unfinished business. After our fight at the crater, he's pissed he lost to me. He'll do anything to try and make my last moments awful with a front row seat. If best, Dionix will have them held up somehow while keeping a close eye on them. He went through a lot of trouble to capture the goddesses, there's no way he'll leave his guards and followers to watch over them.

IF: If that's case, then the chamber room is where he'll probably be at. We're here near the docking area and Dionix is all the way to the top of the map here.

IF points to the map as she directs where the team is and guides her finger to the location where the chamber room is. The base consisted of three sections: the area where they were in now, a middle section and the final section where the chamber room will be located in.

(Y/n): We have a while to get there. From what I remember seeing the enemy has at their disposal: they are able to capture monsters, even turn them into Chaos versions of themselves and hired other humans for jobs like this. The enemy won't hesitate to shoot upon sight if best. Aim to knock them out and nothing more if possible. No blood should be spilled today by our hands if best. We can take small hits and damage from those peashooters they have. No one is permitted to kill anyone here. This may be a rescue attempt, but we are not murderers...

Everyone nods their heads as (Y/n) scans the map with his communicator to turn it into a hologram map to track their position.

(Y/n): Let's get going. Nepgear, can you try hacking into the surveillance feeds?

Nepgear: Please, you're asking the person that made the upgrade to your communicator to summon a hover board. This is child's play for me. Just get me to a security room, and I'll have the cameras on our side.

(Y/n) brings up the map and makes a planned route to the security room.

(Y/n): If we can gain control of the cameras, we can cut off the guards surveillance systems. The map I've copied can lead us to the security room.

Ram: Or we could follow these notes for a pizza delivery guy?

The others gather to look at said note as most become shocked with wide eyes. (Y/n) takes the note off the wall and personally reads it aloud.

(Y/n): *Reads note* "Hey pizza delivery guy, I shut some camera's off to let you through when you get here. Just follow the trail I've set to the security room and knock on the door." *Stops reading note* Okay, who the hell leaves a stupid note for someone?! This is a secret base for crying out loud!! Who in the right mind would be stupid enough to order pizza at a time like this?!

(Y/n) begins to lead his team to the security room. After following the trail left by a guard as the note described, the team finds the security room. Inside of the room, two guards can be seen as they watch the cameras. Well, one of them is watching at least, the other is being lazy as they sneezed. On the desk, soldiers with different colors of armor could be seen in a group picture.

Guard 1: Would you watch the camera's with me already Grif? This is your job also.

Grif: Look I told you Simmons, we have the easiest job here in this whole base. This makes up for what happened in Lastation and Lowee dude. Plus, I think someone talked crap about me a few minutes ago... Was it Sarge?

Simmons: Would you stop playing around? Last couple times you said that, bad things happened to us. On top of that, our boss brought in important prisoners today. Very important may I add.

Grif: What kind of prisoners?

Simmons: Goddess prisoners.

When Grif hears about this, he sits up completely and looks at his partner.

Grif: Dude, we should take pictures as souvenirs.

Simmons: W-What?! No! We have a job to do! We can't just abandon our post!!

Grif: Come on Simmons!! When are we ever going to take a selfie with any of the goddesses ever again?! Never! Every time something happens, it's been nothing, but bad luck! All we do is just stand or sit around talking all day!! I want something good from this dude! I didn't take this job to get away from Sarge for nothing!

Simmons: Nope. I made up my mind. I'm staying right here and I'm doing my job. At least this base here pays us.

Grif: Whatever, suit yourself. I'll go take some pictures for myself then. Sarge and the others won't believe this after showing pics through email. *Gets up to head for the door*

Simmons: *follows Grif* No you idiot! Don't just leave me here! We're supposed to be on guard duty damn it!!

Grif: *approaches the door* It's only going to be real quick, what could go wrong? If anything, I've been waiting for the pizza guy in forever! When the hell is he going to get here?!

The door made a sound as someone began to knock at it. That someone being (Y/n) who had a smile of amusement, knowing the guard that left the notes was in the room.

Grif: Is that my pizza?! About time buddy!!

The door then opens up to show (Y/n) cracking his knuckles and neck with a smile on his face. Grif and Simmons jump backwards and yelps in surprisement.

(Y/n): Hello there boys, let's talk about pizza.

Simmons: Ah! You're the kid from Lastation! Where did you come from?!

(Y/n): Above the ocean. Your boss let us find this place and now we must commandeer this security room.

Grif: "We? Us??" You and what help???

(Y/n): Hmm... Let's see... THIS help.

(Y/n) points behind him to show twelve girls with their weapons out. Both Grif and Simmons looked at each other as Simmons sighs at his predicament.

Simmons: I told you this would happen. Now pay up.

Grif: *sighs* Son of a bitch...

Grif pays Simmons a twenty dollar bill, as (Y/n) enters the room and seals the door behind him with his team outside. They can hear muffled screams, sounds of punching and some yelling with one saying "Uncle" a couple of times. One conversation being what was everyone's problem with his balls, while the other exclaimed about the front of his face being hit. After a few minutes of this happening, the door opens up again to show the two guards knocked out and laying on the ground groaning in pain.

(Y/n): Well, that takes care of security here. Funny lot those two are. Though, if those two were working over time, I would have to think time and a half over forty hours, time and a half and a half over sixty. 'Cause they didn't deserve the beating I gave them...

Uni: But didn't Noire tell me that these guys didn't get payed when you and her were in the facility in Lastation?

(Y/n): Maybe it's different here? It's a pretty big base need I tell you. Let's just hope this place matches their 401k... If not, unionize and go on strike I say... Nepgear, care to do the honors on the cameras?

Nepgear: Sure thing. Just give me a few moments here...

Nepgear went to work on syncing her N-Gear with the security cameras in the base as each camera's visual feed is now theirs to use now.

(Y/n): We good to go?

Nepgear: All systems are a go (Y/n). We have control of the cameras in this section.

(Y/n): Good, set the camera's on a loop as we go through the base undetected by the security cameras. Knowing Dionix, we've been seen already since he does a good job at covering all his entrances and tracks with those spy bots of his.

Uni: If he already knows we're here, then why are we even in the security room?? Why didn't Dionix just sound the alarm after we got in??

(Y/n): Because he's trying to toy with us and see how we handle our situations as they are being dealt to us here. Playing this out like this is some sort of sick game or t.v. show to him. Watching us for his own amusement...

The group has a shocked look from what (Y/n) said, as he then walks up to inspect the security monitors. (Y/n)'s team looks to the side at the audience and sweatdrops from what (Y/n) said.

Nepgear: This chapter's become very meta on its references, hasn't it?

C-Sha: Yup.

The others look back towards (Y/n) as he finally turns back towards his team.

(Y/n): There will be more guards as we continue through this section. That means they will not hesitate to alert others here of our presence if we get seen. That's why we had to take control of the cameras Uni. Plus, I wanted to find the idiot that left those notes for the pizza delivery guy. Bad guards these two make...

C-Sha: Is it just me, or do you seem to be more serious right now (Y/n)?

(Y/n): To answer that question of yours C-Sha, yes I'm being more serious right now. I know when there is a time to have fun and joke around with my friends, and a time where our lives or others are on the line that I have to be serious. Considering we are in the enemy base, I am taking every caution I can take to avoid losing anyone on this mission VERY seriously. I promised Histoire that EVERYONE will return and survive from this mission. I won't go breaking that promise to her.

His team looked at him as (Y/n) walked past everyone and took a key card off of Grif and unlocks the door.

(Y/n): As team leader, you all are not expendable. No one gets left behind on this mission, no matter what. Understood?

Everyone: Yes sir!

(Y/n): Good. Let's get going.

The team then began to make their way as they head towards Dionix's chamber room. Using his personal spy bug, Dionix keeps a watchful eye on (Y/n)'s team in the process.

Dionix: Clever one aren't you (Y/n)... Very clever on hitting the cameras first to have a better chance to sneak past my security. Though, you still have to sacrifice some man power on the way through the next area...

As the team used the cameras to their advantage, they were able to either sneak around or took the chance to knock out another enemy in the process. They had some complications to where the enemy had spotted them, but was dealt with quickly to avoid an alarm going off. By the time they make it through the first area of the base, they arrive into a big room. To which who is there to greet them, is none other than Mirasashiro.

(Y/n): Guess you're the first line of defense to keep us at bay?

Mirasashiro: That is correct. My master wishes to not be disturbed, and I will do what he asks of me to do just that.

(Y/n): Fine by me. I could use a warm up before I get to Dionix. Let's see if we can get that other arm cut off this time.

K-Sha steps forward and has her back towards (Y/n).

K-Sha: (Y/n)... No. This is not your fight right now.

(Y/n): Huh? K-Sha??

She then pulls her guns out as she becomes more serious as she looks back towards (Y/n).

K-Sha: You can't fight someone like this, and especially after helping all of us get down here. Now it's our turn.

C-Sha: She does have a point. You're going to need every last energy you can use later for your fight (Y/n).

C-Sha steps forward to stand next to K-Sha and gets her gauntlets out as well.

(Y/n): C-Sha??

S-Sha: Whatever... Even though this may look trivial to handle, but it has to be done either way.

B-Sha: True, but something has to be done. Time can't be wasted during a situation like this.

Now even S-Sha and B-Sha move forward and stand next to their teammates. They have their weapons out also as they prepare for battle against Mirasashiro.

(Y/n): What are you four planning on doing??

C-Sha: What does it look like? We're gonna fight this tin can for you. Save as much energy as you can (Y/n). Your real fight is with Dionix, remember?

S-Sha: You want to get to the boss quicker, don't you (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Yeah, but...

B-Sha: No "buts" about it (Y/n). Let us handle this robot for you. That way, the rest of you can keep going. Nep-Nep needs your help more than fighting this hunk of scrapheap right now.

Mirasashiro: (Thoughts) Now that was just uncalled for... I am highly offended by that...

S-Sha: Even though we're being split apart, as long as someone can continue to advance though here, there will still be hope on rescuing our friends.

K-Sha: Let us handle Mira, (Y/n). Go save Noire and the others.

(Y/n) looks at the Gold Third, he nods his head to let them know he understands what they're doing.

(Y/n): Be careful. Don't go dying on us Gold Third.

C-Sha: Wasn't even planning on it. Now go. We got this guy.

(Y/n) motioned to the rest who wasn't taking place in the fight to continue moving forward. As they passed by to head into the next area, (Y/n) stopped just before going through and turned around to face Mira once more.

(Y/n): Hey, Mira!

Mirasashiro turns around noticing (Y/n) called out to him.

Mirasashiro: Don't you have other plans besides me right now brat?

(Y/n): I do, but I figured, this would be my only chance to tell you something in case you don't survive against these four ladies.

Mirasashiro: What are you even-

(Y/n): Thank you.

Everyone in the room looked at (Y/n), including Dionix who was confused himself as he watched the video feed in the chamber room.

Mirasashiro: W-What did you say??

(Y/n): I said, thank you.

Mirasashiro: Did you hit your head or something brat?! I'm the enemy!!

(Y/n): That may be true, but I'm thanking you for a reason.

Nepgear: (Y/n)??

This gains Mira's interest due to it being a surprise to him from the unexpected gratitude.

Mirasashiro: And that reason being...?

(Y/n): To thank you for pulling me into this world.

Mira tilted his head confused as to why he is being thanked for kidnapping (Y/n) from his world.

(Y/n): Sure, there isn't anything I can't forgive you for what you've done with this group, but if there's one thing I can thank you for... It's for pulling me into this world and experience what this world has to offer and make wonderful friends here. If the events that took place didn't happen that day, I wouldn't be here and met everyone... Even though you were under orders by your master, you were the one that brought me here to this world yourself. I had told Blanc that the next time I saw you, I would say thank you for what happened back on my birthday. So, thank you.

Mirasashiro was left speechless hearing those words come from (Y/n) like that.

(Y/n): Because of you, I met Neptune, Noire and Blanc and fallen for the three of them. I even made all sorts of wonderful friends here that I couldn't even believe of meeting. If it could have been possible, maybe we could've been friends too... If the situations were different that is... But we're enemies... Since I figured this might be the last time I talk with you, I thought I say thank you for what you've done for me.

Mirasashiro: (Thoughts) (Y/n)...

IF: Uh... Hate to break up this scenario, but we're wasting time just standing here.

(Y/n): R-Right, IF... Anyway Mira... I hope you find peace if you live after this fight by running, or in the next life. Later.

With that, (Y/n) and the rest of his team who isn't about to fight Mira advanced through the doors as they closed behind them. Mira has a look in his eyes that showed remembrance of his past before all this happened.

Mirasashiro: (Thoughts) How did everything come to be like this as of now...?

Mira then turned around as he looked towards the team consisting of Gold Third as he got into a stance. As he showed he was ready to fight against the four.

Nepgear: Why didn't you say "Goodbye" or something before leaving Mira (Y/n)...?

(Y/n) had a look on his face as he sighed as they continued to move.

(Y/n): Because I hate goodbyes... There was this saying I heard once... "If you don't say goodbye, then you aren't really gone... You're just aren't here right now..."

(Insert ending Neptunia theme)

On the camera, Dionix continues to watch the screen, but with a look of hatred in his eyes. He threw his drink towards a wall as it shatters upon contact.

Dionix: I hate that brat so much!! Feeling compassion and thankful for the problems placed onto him! Makes me sick!!

Dionix blasts a pillar away with a single punch trying to get some steam off.

Kinja: Do not worry my lord, the mist is almost ready. Once I have it completed, I'll prepare it and then get into position once it's ready for use.

Dionix looks at Kinja as he calms down from his rage to his calmed self once more.

Dionix: Yes, once it's prepared, get to your spot to take on whoever else acts as decoys to let the others through. Make absolutely sure that brat (Y/n) gets here. I'm going to enjoy destroying whatever hope he has on saving his loved ones and hopes of getting out of here alive!!

In four capsule like containers; Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert could be seen knocked out as some metal cuffs kept them trapped by their wrists and ankles.

Chapter 15: End.

Skill update:

Energy manipulation *Update*: With the exception on creating solid structures, such as a dome for an example. (Y/n) can focus his energy with his thoughts to create small energy discs to throw from his hands to create platforms or an instant one out of thin air by channeling the energy outward from his feet. Though it isn't limited to creating other constructs as well. He can be able to construct an energy blade as such, but due to needing a lot concentration, it will be of a low quality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
44.2K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...