-ˏˋ SUICIDE HOTLINE ˎˊ-

De YVKHEI

✎ chensung ! ☏ - in which chenle attempts to call the suicide hotline, but ends up calling a different life... Mais

un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
doze
treize
quatorze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
[ doil ]
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
[ eunki + jihoon ]

quinze

4.6K 280 116
De YVKHEI

"boys, you didn't show up yesterday!" doyoung playfully pouted. he missed seeing the cute couple, but although today it looked like they had brought somebody new with them.

and he was wrapped in a small, white, fuzzy blanket, being held in jisung's arms.

"it seems like you guys have..." doyoung trailed off, not really knowing how to put the teens having a baby into an unoffensive question. the couple could see doyoung's questioning face, so they both gave a smile before telling him the whole story and their discovery of eunki.

"the thing is... we don't think we can bring him in everyday though." chenle said, jisung nodding along behind him. it would be a hassle to, every day, dress the baby up and come to the studio, when they could just stay at home.

but before the boys could even finish their thought, doyoung was already on the phone with his husband, speaking a thousand words a second.

"and bring jihoon with you too!" he said before ending the call. doyoung smiled back at the boys,  "taeil is actually a really good babysitter. he's especially great with small babies, like this cute little one we have here." he explained, cooing cutely at eunki.

"so before you even have a chance to protest or change your minds, i'll take the baby bag and eunki while you two go the room next to yours' and go say hi to those five boys you guys met a few days ago-"

doyoung was cut off by very loud and clapping and cheers coming from many voices.

"they... they have a lot of energy right now." the man sighed, earning laughs from both chenle and jisung. "go on, you two. go on and have fun, i promise i'll take good care of this precious little baby." doyoung smiled, acting like a goofy father pushing their children away.

the couple didn't fight it, and left towards the other boys' room. they could hear foreign-sounding music blasting from the area, which made them just open the door without even bothering to knock in the first place.

and well, they walked in on a lot.

jeno, jaemin, and renjun were all sprawled out on the floor in each corner of the big room, mumbling incoherent words to the song chenle and jisung had no idea what language it was in.

donghyuck and mark were in the middle of the dance floor, and they were moving along to the song incredibly well.

mark had his hands low on donghyuck's waist, with donghyuck's hands on mark's chest. the younger's body was pressed up against his boyfriend's, and they were moving side to side at the same time together. they noticed the two new boys entered the room, so they smiled at them before returning to their dance, being carefree as ever.

"they are so cute." chenle gushed quietly, watching the couple in front of them enjoying themselves. donghyuck and mark just looked so into themselves, it was making the chinese boy squeal.

jisung nodded along, also watching them with a smile growing on his face, until the two were quite actually tackled onto the floor by the infamous norenmin couple.

"heeyy~" jaemin cheered happily, bringing chenle and jisung into the big hug though they were on the floor.

the boys could tell this group of friends were very cuddly, and they really liked that fact.

"we missed you guys!!" renjun added, rolling over them in a playful manner before sliding into jeno's arms, who smiled at them all. "we missed you guys too." jisung said softly, chenle nodding in agreement.

the trio could see the other two boys just looking around the room with slight confusion on their faces, which made them laugh.

"don't even know what's going on either, all we know is that the song is in spanish and markhyuck over there are dancing their hearts away." jaemin giggled. "we would join in with them, but even though the whole spanish routine thing looks easy it's really not."

"oh it's not that hard." donghyuck chimed in. that's when everybody realized the song had actually ended and the two dancing boys were just standing there and listening to the others' conversations. "i can't even pronounce the name of the style!" jeno whined.

"what? bachata?" mark asked. "yeah! batch-whatever." the black haired boy responded.

the whole thing of a new style of dance really interested chenle, so he stood up and walked over to the phone that was playing the music. he saw the title of the song on youtube, which read as xtreme's 'te extraño'.

the beat seemed really upbeat and happy, that chenle suddenly became super energetic. he saw how nicely mark and donghyuck danced, it made him want to do it with jisung.

so, he waddled over to his boyfriend, gently took his hand, helped him up from the ground, and wrapped his arms around his torso, looking up at him with a pout.

"i wanna learn how to dance that style." chenle said quietly, his eyes basically asking jisung if he was in on learning with him as well. the younger giggled at his lover's attempt of persuading, and just pecked his lips before hugging him back.

"let's do it." jisung smiled, earning a bright smile from his boyfriend. the two walked over to mark and donghyuck, asking them politely if they would show them a few moves, to which they almost immediately agreed to.

"we tried showing jeno and renjun to do it together but they didn't even try." mark mumbled. "we did try, it's just hard, dammit." jeno deadpanned. the oldest waved him off while donghyuck grabbed jisung and chenle, getting them into position.

"since chenle's shorter, jisung, you're going to lead." the boy said. "and since you're going to lead, your hands have to go right here..." donghyuck explained, placing jisung's arms loosely around the chinese boy's waist. "while chenle's arms go right here..." the boy placed chenle's arms on jisung's chest. when he finished positioning them, the boy let mark continue what now have become a dance lesson inside their room.

"so your knee should be slightly in between chenle's legs." mark instructed jisung, who did as told. "the rest is simple; to the song, take two steps to the left then two steps to the right." donghyuck finalized.

the couple's bodies were pressed entirely together, and when mark played the song again, the rest was a piece of cake.

chenle and jisung moved as they were told for the entire song, with jisung even spinning his boyfriend a couple times throughout the dance. the rest of the boys hollered at them while they danced together, and all in all it was actually a really good time.

neither of the boys truly had friends, being able to meet these new people made both feel pretty content.

when the song ended, jisung hugged his immensely blushing chenle.

"you did good!" the taller complimented, with his boyfriend just nuzzling his head into his chest, also mumbling some incoherent compliment back at jisung.

"okay, now that chensung out here knows how to dance bachata, you three are about to learn!" mark clapped, happily bringing renjun, jaemin, and jeno into their circle. the trio chanted a 'yeah' together and actually began to take it serious this time, though they did mess up a lot.

and it was hilarious.

the whole room was just full of positive vibes and laughter so bright it managed to cheer everybody up.

and i'm just going to say, jisung and chenle really needed that time for themselves.

« 🌿 »

time check; 23:30

who can actually dance bachata? b/c if you do, congratulations u are now my new dance partner ;)))

also, the rest of this book is just fluff lololol

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
235K 12.9K 30
✎ nct dream ! ☏ - in which seven boys, all with their separate heartbreaking problems, find each other on the streets. ( for all the ot7 hearts ) s...
525K 9.4K 128
𝓝𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓽21 NCT Dream 8th girl member being loved by 21 other boys. :) Started: June 23rd 2019