Eternally hers

By m1nd15p0w3r

Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind... More

Prologue
I'm Pregrnant
Finding my love
Building More
Getting Along
The Runaway
The Return
The Meeting
Reacquainted
F*ck falling I fell
Change
Converting
Lovin Her
Adoring Her
Confrontation
The Run
Truth and Knowledge
A glimpse
And then there was life
In the Name of Science
Together
Better Times
Lab Rat
Brighter days
Jealousy
Closer than ever
Water Sports
Ohhh Puppy Love
Deja Vu
Aftermath
Chill day maybe???
I'm Sorry You're What???
Never happened before
Who is Adit?
Ezzy
What Dreams May Come
Woe Is Me
When Darkness Turns to Light
Turning of the Tide
The Fallen
When Darkness Fell
I Thought This Was Supposed To Be Light
Finally There is the Light
And the Light Burns
Untitled Part 46
the Shroud is Ripped in Two
Bittersweet Sorrow
Expect the Unexpected
Ice Water Bath
Finally Peace Within
Back as One
I'm Drowning
A River of Blood
Fragile Beings
I Didn't Expect This
How Do You Bounce Back?
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
Pain Reminds Me That I Am Alive
Pain In My Soul
My Selfish Acts
Blinded but Not by the Light
A Mystery Indeed
I Will Never Be Like Her
There Goes That Shroud Again
Will the Real Adit Please Stand Up
The Calm Before
My Bryson tiller
Rien de mieux
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Who Knew???
At First Sight
Chemistry
Needed This
Promises
Shattered Beings
Goodbye
What The Future Holds
Whimsical
Prerequisite
About Damn Time
the End is the Beginning
A Long Kiss Goodnight

I loved you

4.5K 226 9
By m1nd15p0w3r

I move down to kiss and suck on her neck. Keeping my hands moving along her body to calm her and keep her relaxed. All this kissing has made my baby want release and I believe I can do this with going all the way. Sucking the skin just over her pulse into my mouth running my tongue over it. Kissing my way back up her throat. I move my hands down again to start massaging her ass. With each pass I let me fingertips trail down closer to her pussy. She starts pushing back on my hand.

"trust me baby I got you." I say against her lips.

Sitting us both up where she is now straddling my thighs. I continue to keep my hands moving on her body. Rubbing her back legs and ass. Her hands are tangling themselves in my shirt.

"baby please take your shirt off I want to feel you."

I comply with her request. Running her hands down my back causing goosebumps to appear over my flesh. She is kissing me with more intensity now. I trial my fingers down her chest to her stomach feeling the muscles there twitch. I begin moving my hand lower to where I can feel her heat radiating through her panties. A quick thanks to whoever invented skirts. I don't want to frighten her to i move my thumb slowly over her pussy pressing in to caress her clit. She moans and bites on my bottom lip. She body jerks up at the contact.

I move one finger letting it trail along her pantyline touching the junction with her thighs and her pussy meets. I slip that finger inside her panties feeling her wetness I moan into her mouth at the feel of her wet flesh. She nails are scratching my back. I pull back to look into her eyes

"trust me" I tell her as I move my hand completely over her pussy. Following the natural curve I let me fingertip play with her entrance letting her know I am not going to penetrate her. She starts rocking her hips against my fingertips. Its an awkward position to be in but a manage to move my thumb to her clit before trapping it between my fingers. Moving my hand in slow circular movements, I keep my fingertips at her opening. She is kissing me in desperation now. Her little hands balled into fists pounding against my shoulders now and then. I control her hips with my other hand.

Kissing back down her neck to nibble and suck on her pulse. Her pussy is getting wetter for me. Her moans more continuous. Her body is starting to shake uncontrollably. The sounds of her moans and cries fill the living room. Suddenly she stiffens as her pussy floods my hand. I can feel her opening closing and pulsing against my fingertip. Feeling her clit twitching between my fingers.   

The feel of her wetness in my hand I slowly pull my hand out of her panties. I bring it up to my mouth to taste her. Licking my hand and fingers my body constricts in pain. It is like my blood has been set on fire. My skin feels tight over my muscles and bones. I want more. Kissing her I ask no I plead "can I taste you at your source?"

"yes"

Standing up with her in my arms I carry her to the bedroom. She wraps her legs around my waist as I head up the stairs. She is grinding pussy against my stomach. I know she is not ready for more  than I plan to do but I want to make sure she is OK with it.

"you trust me baby? You know I'm not going to do anything you're not ready for?"

She nods her head and continuous to kiss me. Getting to my room is more difficult than planned cause she is once again wrecking havoc on my senses. My knees go weak as her hands and her lips feel like they are everywhere. My body feels like it is about to either spontaneously combust or rip apart at the seams. I don't think I have ever been this taunt before.

Finally we make it to the bedroom where I lay her down with me settling lightly over her. I do not believe I have ever seen a more beautiful creature than she. Her body was beyond perfection. Smooth cocoa skin. Blemish free. She has this sexy little belly button. Lifting her into a sitting a position I remove her shirt the rest of the way. I still cant believe how tiny she is. Her stomach is cut silk over muscle. Years of being here I have the perfect body or so I thought until I laid eyes on her. She is soft where I am hard. I lean into her sitting on the bed to kiss her. I vow not to push her too far. Running my fingers down her face I let her feel my want.

"you are so beautiful baby"

I start licking her skin wanting to taste every inch of her. Nothing in life can taste this good. Think along the lines of a sugar daddy or just the nougat from a snickers. Trailing my tongue along her skin dipping into all the shallow hollow points. She goes back to touching me setting my blood to slow roast. I've never felt this way before. I'm about to burst. The smell of her arousal is making my head pound. I lay her down and rest on top of her. I keep kissing her as I rest most of my weight on my elbow and start caressing her. She raises her knees and grasp my waist. The feel of her thigh against me sends a jolt through my body. I slam my sex against hers. She moans deeply and arches her back.

"I'm sorry baby you just feel so good touching me."

I start to grind myself against her. Even through her panties and my shorts her heat is intense. She brings her feet up to start pushing down my shorts. I can take a hint and climb to my knees to remove them. After removing my shorts I look down to see her panties still as bad as I want to remove I need them to stay where they are for now.

Since she and I have gotten together she doesn't wear her sunglasses when we are at home. I love being able to look into her eyes. Like now there is so much emotion in them. The love and trust in her eyes.

"god I love you Kaira" this is my first time saying it out loud.

"i love you too Omari."

I feel a stab in my heart being that this is not my birth name and yet there is another secret between us.

I start paying homage to her body. Starting with her face. From her chin to her hair line I kiss. Her eyebrows and eyelids. Kissing down her neck to her shoulders. Every inch of her I'm paying attention to. When I get to her breast her nipples are at attention begging to be suckled on. Licking around her areola she thrusts her chest up towards while circling my head with her arms. I latch onto the offered nipple. Scraping my teeth across it. She cries out my name. Paying equals amount of attention to both breast. I start to kiss down her stomach tracing each abdominal muscle with my tongue. Kissing her hip bone giving butterfly licks over a tattoo. I lay my forehead against her pelvis and inhale her deeply.

I low growl comes from low in my chest. My body is set ablaze. I have to take a moment so I bypass her most precious intimate parts. I can taste her arousal on her thighs as I take in the fact that her panties are soaked. Down and up her legs I go. Finally I can't hold back any longer. I tease at her panties with my nose. Pressing against the imprint of her pussy I run my tongue along it. Licking her through her panties sucking her clit through the silk she is wearing, she is writhing on the bed.

"please I need to feel your mouth on me with nothing in the way." she pleads.

Pulling down her soaked panties I'm slapped in the face by the full scent of her arousal. She is breathtaking. Her lips are bare with a nice trimmed strip at the top of her pussy. I lick one lip and then the other. I can see her clit poking out from in between. I lick both her lips with my tongue flat. Letting the tip of my tongue drag across her clit. Splitting her lips with my tongue I dive a little deeper. Tonguing her perineum and I slide against her opening a growl emits from my chest again. Circling her opening with my tongue before I slide it inside of her. She gasps loudly as her pussy grips me. I keep running my hands over her body as I taste her. Letting my tongue slide as deep inside her as it can. I lick all around her walls. Her hands are in my dreads now. Her hips are setting the rhythm. I remove my tongue and suck on her pussy. She is so tight from never been penetrated before. I slide my tongue back between her lips and inside of her. I've been ignoring her clit this whole time. Licking through her labia. Up to her urethra. I stop. She is panting and practically begging me to continue. I let her feel my breath on her clit.

She starts chanting my name. I give her clit one broad swipe with my tongue before enclosing it in my mouth. She screams out her pleasure. Her thighs clamping around my head as her body levitates off the bed. Stroking her clit for all I'm worth she screams into the night as she showers my face and neck with her love. Gently lapping up all of her I clean her with my tongue. Kisses my way back up to her I kiss her. Sharing her love for me.

"what did you do to me?"

"i loved you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 20K 45
FIRST BOOK IN THE REED SERIES❀️ The Story has been on Wattpad for 4 years. Reached almost 600K Reads before Wattpad delete...
7.3K 410 22
This is my first BL story. I don't know how it will be. But I will try my best. Hope you all like it.
635 74 23
TW! sex and guns and dead bodies and abuse and depression and self harm and ptsd and homophobia and furryphobic and virginphobia {{ PLEASE COMMENT YO...
8.7K 346 29
Man just read itπŸ˜«πŸ˜‚ My first story im trying sum new If you dont like it then dont read it OFFICIALLY COMPLETEDβœ