Mysterious Chaos - A Bunny Fa...

By shinyumbreongirl

In an alternate universe, what happens when the classic game of Heroes and Villains is taken seriously? Meet... More

[1 - Kenny McCormick]
[2 - Kenny McCormick]
[3 - Leopold Stotch]
[4- Leopold Stotch]
[5 - Kenny McCormick]
[6 - Leopold Stotch]
[7 - Kenny McCormick]
[8 - Kenny McCormick + Leopold Stotch]
[9 - Leopold Stotch]
[10 - Kenny McCormick]
[11 - Kenny McCormick]
[12 - Kenny McCormick]
[A/N]
[A/N -SORRY]
[13 - Leopold Stotch]
[14]
[15 - Kenny McCormick]
[17 - Kenny McCormick]
Another Author's Note (im sorry)
(A/N) well well well, how the turn tables....

[16 - Leopold Stotch]

4.9K 173 203
By shinyumbreongirl

"Jeez, really?" I mumbled to Ken. We were sitting next to a sleeping Karen, and he told me what happened. I looked down and wrote down a few more notes.

"What's that?" He put his head on my shoulder, looking at my notepad.

"I'm writing down everything about this thing that we know. So far it's not much."

"I could have told you that." He murmured and sighed.

We sat in silence for a moment, and I looked over my notes. The soft inhale and exhale of Karen's dream-filled breath making a soft rhythm that only worsened the silence between us. There were still so many questions between us. I had many of my own. What was I going to do about this thing roaming around? What even is the relationship that Ken and I have? Why is that thing going after Karen?

Am I still going to be a villain?

That one has plagued me for a while. Now that I know who Ken is, a part of me just can't... hurt him. I don't want to disappoint him. But at the same time I don't think I can really change.

"How are you?"

"Huh?" Ken suddenly looked at me, confused.

"How are you?" I repeated.

"Where did that come from?" He chuckled.

"Well, since you're my SC, you've only been asking me how I've been. So... How are you?" I looked up at him, and we looked each other in the eyes. He stared at me for a moment, and I stared right back.

"I mean... If I'm honest, not great." He chuckled,"But... what am I supposed to do about it? Everything that's wrong is out of my control. I'm fucking useless to do anything."

"You're wrong." I turned my whole body to face him,"You can do something. Be strong. If not for yourself, but for Karen. She needs you, Ken. Your parents are shit and your brother left you. You're all she has right now. You may need to loosen your leash on her, but the best thing for both of you right now is to be her rock. Not emotionless but someone who she can talk to and relate to in them."

He paused, looking at Karen and playing with her braids,"Heh.. You should take your own advice, y'know."

"Huh?"

"Well, you don't have to pretend like nothing bothers you. You can talk to me."

"...We can talk about me later, Ken. Don't you dare try and get out of this. YOU Need to realize how stupid you are sometimes about your emotions."

"Well, my emotions don't matter when you're as forgettable as I am." He leaned back in the chair,"When we were younger, I was gone for... I don't know how long, from Stan and them? They didn't even notice. 'Cause you or someone else was there." He looked at me,"I don't mean to sound like I'm blaming you or anything."

"Ken..."

"And.. fuck how many times have I died?" He laughed softly,"And nobody cared. Nobody even fucking remembers." He sighed and covered his face, and I jumped when I heard him hic.

Suddenly, I grabbed him and hugged him tightly, holding onto him and gently playing with his hair,"I'm sorry, Ken.."

Slowly, his hands reached up, and he hugged me back, making me jump a little bit. His head nestled into my neck, and I could feel his stubble tickle my neck. He leaned into me and I paused before rubbing his back as he started to cry into my shoulder. I don't know how long we stayed like that, but all I knew is that I didn't mind. Ken really didn't have anyone since I decided to hide. When he pulled away, he chuckled softly, wiping away tears,"Ah.. sorry, Leo. I got your shirt wet."

"But a minor inconvenience." I waved my hand at him dismissively,"Don't worry about it, Ken. You should shave, though. Your stubble tickles too much."

"I like my stubble." He pouted, and I laughed a little,"Holy shit, he can laugh!"

"Shush." I chuckled.

"Why were you ever a villain?" He looked at me,"You're too nice."

I looked away and rubbed my neck,"You know why."

"I know... but still." Ken played with Karen's hair again,"Are you going to quit?"

"I... I don't know." I paused and stood,"I'm going to head off now."

"Wait!" He jumped up and suddenly paused, made sure Karen was still asleep, and looked back at me,"Can you um...Can you come over my place? Please?"

"I...Fine."

"Thank you." He smiled at me.

-------------------------------------

"Thanks for inviting me, Ken." I sipped on the hot chocolate he made for me. He stood in the kitchen and smiled back at me.

"It's nothing really." He moved back towards me and sat down, looking at me,"I um... wanted to talk in private."

"That much was clear." I nodded.

"Yeah, I guess haha." He played with his hands and looked down,"I um... god I don't know how to say this, hah."

"Say what?"

"I um... Do you hate me?"

"What? Where'd that come from?"

"I'm sorry, I just... Ever since... y'know, that you've been avoiding me, which I don't blame you, but still."

"Who are you and what have you done with Kenneth McCormcik?"

"I-I'm serious Leo!" He suddenly burst out and then quickly recoiled,"Sorry."

"I'm... I've never seen you like this." I Nervously played with the mug of hot chocolate,"I don't hate you, Ken. I could never."

"It just... seems like you do."

"What? No... Really?"

"Yeah, just a little." He rubbed his neck.

"N-No, I don't hate you." I shook my head,"I'd say we're friends, but... I understand if you don't think so."

"N-No I think so!" Ken rubbed his wrist and bit his lip. I've never seen him like this. Ken is never this nervous. He's so carefree, it's so foreign to see him like this.

"Is something wrong?"

"I um... I know how--well, at least how you used to feel about me. Like, romantically."

My face suddenly flushed,"W-Well, I guess it was obvious...?"

"I... I don't know... ugh." He put his face in his hands,"I don't know... If I like you like that... b-but um... I'm not objected to the idea of um... going to prom with you.. as a date."

"Y...You're asking me to go to prom?" My face flushed.

"Yeah! I mean um.. I-If you want to, I understand not, since um... It's not really your scene."

I paused and rubbed my face, and watched as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. I could tell he's never really done anything like this before. I know he used to be so sex-driven and whatnot, but sine his brother leaving, everything with his family and Mysterion, he hasn't had time for relationships. And I don't think he's ever been in a serious one.

Wait, so that means I'm a possible candidate for a serious relationship with him? OhmyGOD.

I coughed, bringing myself back to earth and scooted my chair in,"W-Well... um... If you have time, maybe we can fit in a date before then? Yknow, to see if its um... right?"

"Sure!" He suddenly sat up,"When?"

"Um.. whenever, really." I chuckled softly,"You know I don't really have anything to do, Ken."

"How about Sunday night? At like 8?" He smiled slightly.

"Sure." I nodded,"If you can woo me, I guess I can go to prom with you."

"I-I'm glad!" He smiled brightly, his cheeks red as a cherry. I'm sure mine were too.

"I think I'll head home now." I stood, and he suddenly shot up.

"I'll walk you out!"

"Ken, the door is like ten feet away." I chuckled.

"I-I know that! Still."

"Okay, okay."

He walked around the table and walked me to the door of his apartment, and opened the door for me. I walked out and turned around to face him again.

"So... Sunday night?"

"Sunday Night."

I was about to walk away but I paused and suddenly turned back to him, and went on my toes, and kissed his cheek, making him suddenly jump.

"Don't be late, please. And god forbid don't dress up, I don't know if I can handle you with nice hair."

I turned on my heels and walked away, going down the halls to the stairwell. When I turned down the corner and went down the stairs, I could feel shocks coming out my body and dance around my heart.

I can not believe I just did that.

....

My clothes still smell like him too.

-------------------------------------------------

[AN:

-------------------------------------------------

^^^BY ME, But since I was lazy AND busy and a fuckin procrastinator I never really finished lmao. Butttt yeah, so in this AU (I guess?) It's cannon that this happened with them, but AFTER the events of this book. Ye

^^^^ another Random thing I did? No real context to story or plots but something I thought of

By CatsoMuch via Email!
Okay but??? I love these??? So much?? I ENVY THE WAY YOU DRAW LEO ALSKSKS SERIOUSLY. ITS SO CUTE AND PROPORTIONATE. I LOVE YOUR ART. GIVE ME YOUR @S . IM FOLLOWING THEM ALL BC THIS??? THIS IS THE CONTENT I CANE FO R

By Puofie on Instagram!
I LOVE KENS expRESSION ITS SO HAPPY AND CUTE AND SALSKSK GO D
Your style fits so well and I Love the little lines that make it look like scruff on his Jacket!! 10/10 would die for.

Also SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BECAUSE IM A DOUCHE AND DIDNT WANT TO POST AN A/N AND NOT A CHAPTER LIKE LaST MONTHHH

I made this fanfic a Discord

Yeah, a bitch did that lmao
Sooooo basically, I just made it if ya wanna talk with me, submit fan art, learn more abt me, the story, the universe or lore of the story, talk to other readers, whatever! All I ask when you go in is that you're respectful to others! ^^

Here's the link if you'd like to join me:

https://discord.gg/qmf7XwZ

But yeah! If you have a Discord, please feel free and say hi! If you're not gonna be on often, that's okay! I'm probably not either hehe

Buuuut yeah! That's all I got for rn!

-💙✨ AJ / Author ✨💙

(Ps. Have another Random comic that Really has no plot relevance, but I thought it was funny enough to make a tiny comic out of it so there u go)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 180 12
!!This book has been discontinued, sorry :( !! This book contains many different Bunny oneshots (Butters x Kenny), though most are probably going to...
1M 12.3K 78
ONLY FEMALE READER! Sorry! Imagine what it'd be like to date your favorite characters of South Park? Well, read to find out! Characters invovled: Sta...
12.8K 385 38
Leo opened his mouth a few times, attempting to answer his questions. "I-I-" Snapping his mouth shut again, he slapped his forehead with enough force...
80.6K 2.1K 40
Butters x Kenny A tale of two superhumans. Mysterion's goal is to defeat Professor Chaos and take down the evil organization JNPR. He can't seem to c...