Ignite the hidden side (Stikl...

By hobicoreeeee

When Stiles has a one night stand with a man he can't seem to stop thinking about, he didn't expect his ,myst... More

Intro and all that jazz
Preggos
Pups
Uncle Elijah?
Momma
Surprise?
His pack
A/N & EXPLANATION!!!
Sorry

You are the Father.

10.1K 231 74
By hobicoreeeee

This ones gonna be focused on Elijah and Klaus. But there will be some stiles and a major plot twiiiiiiist)

Elijah sighed as he made his way to his car after finishing his slow day at "work". He didn't know what to do about the mole covered boy he had met a few weeks ago. He knew he should tell his brother about his child but was unsure if he would react kindly to the information. He pondered the thought of never telling him but then shook his head in defiance. He couldn't not tell his brother about his own child, but that doesn't mean he can't hide it for a while. Then he realized he had already arrived at the mansion and had been sitting there for the past 10 minutes. He was surprised his brother had yet come out to meet him since usually he would go and bother Elijah before he even parked.

As soon as he stepped out of the car his brother was in front of him with his usual smirk in place. "I was starting to think you were too old to get out of a car brother. Now, why don't you hurry up and tell me why you smell like wet dog?" He kept his calm composer and gave a slight smirk of his own to cover up his internal panic of what to tell his irresponsible brother. He could always tell the truth, but that would put his new nephew or niece and their "mother" in harm's way, which he wanted to avoid at all costs. Knowing Klaus, he would probably go and kill all the wolves that are in Beacon Hills. So what does he do in this certain situations? Use sarcasm of course. "Well, brother I think you're starting to stink up the house. It's even gotten on my clothes with your revolting stench." Of course, that had gotten him a dark glare and a pretty extensive array of many fuck yous and piece of shits. He ignored his brothers calls to him as he walked off already forming a plan on how to gradually warm his brother up to the idea of having a child.

That was gonna be the difficult part. You see Klaus had once been fond of an enslaved boy he had seen getting beaten in public ( Don't know if that's right cause I haven't seen TVD in a while so... yeahhh). It had reminded him of how abusive his father was towards him. At the time he was still kind enough to care for someone other than himself so he took the boy, Marcel, in and raised him as if he were his own. It wasn't until the boy had grown into a young adult that Klaus had started seeing past the innocence. He saw the attraction between Marcel and his younger sister Rebecca. His affection and fondness of the young man had been gone the instant he had noticed. He would get jealous and unnerved when he saw the "secret" looks they threw at each other. So, of course, his selfishness overcame him and he ruined their growing love. After losing his "son" he had become cold and bitter, he would be cruel to those who didn't deserve it and would punish those who went against him in imaginable ways. So convincing him to accept this baby and try again would be more than difficult.

After washing up and relaxing for a few hours he decided that the best route of action to take is to slowly ease into the idea. Maybe he could start leaving pamphlets of pregnancies and babies for the doctor's office laying around the house at first. He mentally shrugged at the idea and thought it was enough thinking about the baby for now. He wasn't even sure if the baby would still be alive after the first month or two with Stiles being male and all. He would have to look into that and collect as much information as possible. After all, he had to be the best uncle to his only nephew or niece. As he began to think of the many things he could teach the baby he started dozing off and dreamed of a beautiful child with eyes that wouldn't stay one color and a full head of honey blonde hair. They were beautiful and he couldn't wait to actually meet them.

The next morning before breakfast he carefully placed a baby pamphlet he had snagged from his office on the counter where he knew Klaus would see it when he woke up. He smiled in triumph and went on to make his much-needed coffee. Yes, he was an Original vampire but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy a simple cup of coffee. He sat there so deep in thought he didn't notice his brothers presence in the room until the peaceful silence was interrupted by his brother's voice. "Brother, why is there a booklet full of women with child and babies on the counter? I didn't realize you were that lonely." He threw his brother a glare when he mentioned his lack of company. Alright so it's been a few years, okay maybe centuries but that didn't mean he didn't have a couple flings here and there. Just his brother didn't need to know that. "No brother as much as you like to tease me about my supposed loneliness, that is actually from the new job that I complled for myself."

When he turned around to look at his brother when he heard the faint sound of the pages flipping, he saw a fond look in his brothers eyes that he hadn't seen since Marcel. He smiled softly at the idea of his brother finally being happy before he covered it up with a false questioning look. "Brother if I didn't know any better id say you like the thought of children." He arched an eyebrow and smirked in amusement when Klaus froze and hastily dropped the pamphlet. He shook his head to cover up his small chuckle, but he was proud of the advantage he had gained. His brother hadn't outright denied the fact that he had enjoyed the thought of children so that just made his plan a step easier.

(ONE MONTH LATER)

Elijah had been dropping subtle hints about babies for the past month and he was happy, to say the least. When Klaus would see something even remotely connected to a baby a small flicker of warmth would appear in his eyes before going straight back to his normal cold and calculating ones. Elijah decided that he'd tell his brother about the baby today. Actually, today was Stiles' monthly check up so now all he had to do was convince Stiles to come over and help explain to his brother about their certain situation. He had been reading up on male pregnancies from the myths and records in his library he had collected over the years and found out that Stiles' pregnancy should only last about six months. So for the next six months, he'd have to help Stiles as much as possible if Klaus didn't accept his role as the father, then the least he could do is help out since he was technically family.

So that leads us to right about now. He was sat in front of a silent Stiles and some very agitated wolves waiting for a response. "So basically you want me to go and explain to the dude I thought was just a one night stand that he got me pregnant and he's the father? What is this the Maury show?!" Stiles exclaimed in disbelief and skepticism. "Why would this dude want me to risk my life and the life's of my children just so a man that is very cruel can be happy? I mean of course I understand it's his brother and all but what about the risks? I'm as big as a watermelon already and I won't be able to escape even if I wanted to with these swollen ankles. But I guess it wouldn't hurt, maybe he would take responsibility and help take care of him or her." He sighed when he came to a decision. He already knew what his pups would say about it but this could really benefit them. "Fine. But only if you swear nothing will happen to me or my pups. "What?!? Mom, there's no way we're going to that house. It's too dangerous. What if something happens to you or your baby?" Jackson was the one who shouted. The other wolves nodded in agreement but all stopped when Stiles threw them the "mom" look. Elijah had smiled in amusement and surprise. He hadn't expected the boy to so easily fall into the role as a mother. He could tell his nephew or niece would be raised well.

"I promise to you that no harm shall be done to any of your pups and I will protect them if they are ever put in danger." He reassured them, which helped calm Stiles down some but not fully. "Okay, so when do we meet him?" Stiles asked fiddling with his fingers nervously. "I would prefer you meet him now if you could." He said. Stiles sucked in a breath before nodding in agreement and stood up slowly so he wouldn't fall. All the wolves shot up immediately to help their mother. He rolled his eyes fondly at his pups but they could all smell the scent of love and gratitude that was coming from him.

(AT THE MANSION)

Arriving at the Mikaelson residence Stiles' eyes widened comically at the large house that came into view. He knew the Mikaelsons were old and had undoubtedly collected a fair amount of money over the centuries they'd been alive but he hadn't expected to see such a beautiful house. He sat for a moment to admire the beauty before he slowly but surely made his way out of the car. He felt a gust of wind pass by him and before he could blink he was surrounded by three growling wolves with one Original vampire standing in front of them wearing a calm composure. "Brother before you go and assume things that may not be true, let me say that this young men shall not be hurt." He said hiding the nervousness in his voice. Klaus stared at Stiles' rounded stomach before slowly turning his eyes to his brother with a serious stare and a clenched jaw. "I think I have a reason to make assumptions currently. I come outside to see my brother with the man I slept with over two months ago, but now something different isn't it? Yeah, there is, cause the last time I saw him he wasn't pregnant." Klaus stated irritated. He had an idea of what it could possibly mean but he wasn't certain. He had heard of males getting pregnant, but it was rare and was only possible with an alpha werewolf.

"Okay you have a point there fella but why don't we take this inside? If you couldn't see it Im pregnant, and when your pregnant you get ankles the size of softballs and I'm not trying to complain here but could you hurry it up?" Stiles commented from inside the small circle before pushing Jackson and Danny aside softly and began walking, more like waddling, towards the house. He knew he was sort of over stepping his boundaries but give a man a break! He was pregnant for gods sake!  Everyone froze for a couple seconds before they too started making their way into the house. "You know it's not very nice to walk into someone's home uninvited right? Have you never been taught some manners?" Klaus snarked thinking this boy was a little slow in the head. He's Niklaus Mikealson, he shouldn't have to put up with this. What he hadn't expected was for the boy to throw him a glare. "I have been carrying this baby for the past four months and I am starting to get heart burn. So frankly I could give two fucks about manners right about now. So, if we're done here I'd like to sit down so I could give my feet a rest if that wouldn't be so much to ask." Klaus gaped at the boy, slowly nodding and opening the door for him.

Although he didn't want to admit it, Klaus had always wanted a child of his own. Sure there was Marcel that he had adopted as his but he wanted a child that was of his blood. He felt a spark of hope flare in his chest, but nobody needed to know that. Once everyone was settled and comfortable Klaus broke the silence that had started to slowly turn awkward. "So brother is it mine or not? Cause if it's not then why am I here wasting my time on these strangers?" It sounded rather rude when it came out but he was actually genuinely curious. Stiles answered his question before Elijah could even open his mouth. "Klaus is that your name?" He continued when he received an affirmative head nod.

"Hi my name is Stiles, and yes the baby that is currently growing inside me is yours as far as I know. Unless it is a child of god of course but I'm pretty sure it's yours." "And no I haven't had sex with anyone since then so no it can't be anybody else's but yours." He added the last part after seeing Klaus start to open his mouth with an accusing look. Klaus didn't know what to say. Of course on the inside the wolf inside him was practically wagging its tail like a house dog at the fact that Stiles was having his pup, but he was speechless. He never thought that he, the vicious and cruel brother, would have even the slightest bit of happiness. Everyone in the room saw the small smile that formed on the hybrids face and warm look in his eyes before he  spoke. "Well then I guess I'll have to make a nursery sometime soon." His head racing with thoughts of providing for his soon to be mate, if all goes well, and his pup.

Stiles stared at him as if he had grown a third head. "Why would you make a nursery?" He asked

"Well I'll have to make one for the pup when he or she is born right? And since my room is attached to the guest room I could put the nursery there so we won't have them far from us." Klaus said as if it were obvious.

"Wait a second are you saying you want me, the man you met a couple months ago and had a one night stand with, to move in here? Where would my other pups live? I can't leave them by themselves." He started to get angry at the thought of Klaus making him leave his pups. He heard his three pups whine at the thought of their mother leaving them. He rushed over as fast as he could and wrapped them all in one big hug and reassured them that he wouldn't leave them. He whipped around to face Klaus with an angry look on his face about to yell at him for making his pups feel bad but before he could get a word out Klaus started talking again. "Of course not, why would you have to leave them? I have plenty of space here for them and the could stay here with you." He offered with his usual smirk back in place. He had already been nice all day and it was starting to make him realize how foolish he had been to be so vulnerable in front of others. Especially his brother who would undoubtedly tease him for it later.

Stiles sighed still a little uncertain. "Okay how about this? I go home today sleep on it and make a decision in the morning cause I'm worn out and I need some rest." Everyone agreed, the two originals a little reluctantly but understood. And with that Elijah took them back to their home.

(AN HOUR LATER)

They had gotten home an hour earlier and decided to eat dinner before heading up to bed and now Stiles is in the shower the hot water relaxing his muscles. He finished twenty minutes later changing into som soft comfy sweatpants and a loose t-shirt before heading off to bed. Before he could even make it past the bedroom door he heard the doorbell ring. Who could be here at this hour?

Unknown POV
I can't wait to meet him again. It's been so long since I've seen him and it wasn't a very good way to leave. But I did what I had to and I hope he and his father will understand. I sighed sitting in my car before turning off the engine and heading towards the large green house that hadn't really changed since the last time I've been in Beacon Hills. I rung the door bell and waited. I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the door and I immediately felt the nerves come full force. The door swung open and I was met with the familiar pale face dotted all over with moles, hazel eyes, and the same toffee brown hair I had remembered from all those years ago. His face was in a mask of shock and disbelief.

"MOM?!?"

Dun. Dun. Dun surprise people! Told ya there was gonna be a plot twist. But I do know that this chapter took forever to write which I am sorry for btw. But I hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't or if you want to request anything please tell me and I will try to improve my writing. Thank you! And yes I do realize that Klaus is out of character for his normal self but I wanted to make him seem as if he wasn't as evil and more of he is just a broken man. Sorry if you don't like how he turned out.

-Love Jahnae ❤️

(P.S thanks RainbowAvatar for the suggestion for Claudia to be back. I think I did pretty well on this chapter, but it actually took a turn from what I actually had in mind for this one.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 12.2K 31
WARNING!!! I wrote this when I was a kid. The tropes and stuffs are no longer relevant 😀 BUT feel free to leave hate comments 😌🤙 They make me feel...
5.1K 79 80
Seabeast High School has high teen pregnancy rates. there is one thing that no one understands, it's an all boys high school. Ships that will be inc...
121K 2.1K 12
basically a crossover between the supernatural world and a seriously dysfunctional world.
242K 4.2K 64
Smut - (Mature Content) or (Mild Mature Content) Trigger Warning - At the beginning if there are any possible triggers