Our Little Secret(Goldy x Uni...

By PastelBlue12345

I dint do this often this is my acc for Goldy and Unicorn! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5(Finale)

Chapter 3

353 7 1
By PastelBlue12345

Goldy's POV
"So I want to confess something first..."I said."Ok what is it?"He asked.I kissed him."I love you!"I skrieked.I could tell I was blusing like crazy."I love you too."He said.We kissed.After he left out of the corner of my eye I saw Sabre.He's been living with me recently.It makes me wonder if he watched.He didn't say anything.He just walked into the kitchen and ate cereal.I was starving so I ate some too.When We was done he put it in and left the house without saying anything...

-time skip-
Sabre's POV
After I saw what I saw I was angry at Goldy.

I walked into Goldy's room but instantly dropped the gift.I saw them kissing.I ran out

A/N:I'm so tired guys!I'll only post this for rn I'm hungry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
170K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
494K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...