Another Rider Encyclopedia

Av zombienitro02

NOTE: Kamen Riders belongs to TOEI, all images in this book are belong to their owners, all informations in t... Mer

Another 1
No Rider
Another Kuuga
Another Agito
Another Ryuki
Another Ryuga
Another Faiz
Another Blade
Another Hibiki
Another Kabuto
Another Den-O
Another Kiva
Another Decade
Another Diend
Another Double
Another OOO
Another Fourze
Another Wizard
Another Gaim
Another Drive
Another Ghost
Another Ex-Aid
Another Zi-O
Another Geiz
Another Woz
Another Tsukuyomi
Another Zero-One
Another Shinobi
Another Quiz
Another Kikai
King
Another Chalice, Mach, Cross-Z

Another Build

1.1K 10 1
Av zombienitro02

Powers and Abilities:
-Original Features of Rabbit and Tank Fullbottle: His version of Build's Tank Roller Shoe is fully functional, being able to use the thread's movement to enhance the damage of his kicks. His version of the Hop Springer also works similarly to the real Build's allowing him to make quick high jumps.

-Flaming Basketball Projection: Since his host is a basketball player, Another Build can manifest his host's proficiency in basketball into a form of attack.

-Fullbottle Creation: He can capture people in empty Fullbottles, creating new functional Fullbottles based on their athletic abilities. Since his human form is a basketball player, by default he can use energy basketballs as projectiles, and by using other Bottles he has access to other abilities, like firing quick projectiles after creating a Baseball Bottle.

•Fullbottle Augmentation: In order to use a Best Match, he needs to eat the Bottles, which briefly shine on his belt, replacing the standard Rabbit and Tank looking ones, before fading away. Although there aren't physical changes to his form or belt, his abilities are completely changed. Once consuming the Swimmer and Archery Best Match, Another Build was able to swim through land, leaping around and diving into solid ground to avoid enemy attacks and launch surprise strikes through the archery's Fullbottle power to attack with energy arrows.

Fullbottles:
-Tennis Bottle

-Karate Bottle

-Baseball Bottle

-Swimmer Bottle

-Archery Bottle

Forms:

Anotherwatches:
-Another Build Watch

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
108K 1.9K 74
Ryou Soutou is a boy with a Quirk unlike any other, allowing him to tap into powers of the legendary heroes, the Kamen Riders. Once a Vigilante doin...
20.5K 237 33
NOTE: Kamen Riders belongs to TOEI, all images in this book are belong to their owners, all informations in this book are belong to FANDOM Wikipedia...
262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...