The Secret Promise

By MaddieButler1

Isabella Matthews has always been the one that has no answers. Bella has to face many obstacles involving her... More

I know more than you think
First day of school
Cotterslow Gardens
Note, please read its really important.
Chapter 7- James
Hello, again

Chapter One

752 20 18
By MaddieButler1

Hello everyone! this is my first serious story, Im hoping it to be in reccomended stories and top stories foor Teen Fiction or Romance. but first i need the help of you beautiful readers! (: PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a miserable Sunday morning, the clouds were as dark as midnight and the rain fell heavily. I was texting my best friend leaning up against the counter still in my pyjamas. There was a knock at the door, looks like the postman was going to see me in my pj’s today, I grabbed a pen expecting it to be my Ramones T-shirt I ordered last week.  I ran to the door, I was about to greet the mail man when I saw a fine looking boy at the door holding a box of files. And I was in my pyjamas. Great.

“Uh, hello I’m Finn my mum sent me over to drop these off to Edward and Regan?” he said standing in the rain.

“Oh yeah their upstairs, let me take that for you.” I said grabbing the box, his hand brushed against my stomach causing me to stiffen.

“I should probably get going, nice to meet you!” he said shyly running down the steps.

You sigh and bit your lip watching him leave. He was gorgeous, you climbed the stairs and headed into your parents office where you heard arguing and Regan crying.

“Guys?” I said worried.

“Isabella…”Edward said to me as Regan wiped his tears away.

“What’s going on?” I asked angrily.

“Take a seat… honey what were about to tell you doesn’t mean that we don’t love you any less, I won’t let them keep you from us for long.” Edward said.

“What? I’m leaving? Tell me what’s going on?” I asked angrily.

“The government hasn’t allowed us to be your legal guardians anymore…” Edward said tears streaming down his face.

“w-w-what, where am I going to go?” I asked.

“They gave us two options. You leave for Australia where you will be put into a foster home, or you will become a part of our close friend, Valerie’s family.” Regan interjected.

“We obviously chose Valerie; we can still see you that way…” Edward said.

“Oh, Finn brought the papers we need to sign to say we’ve given permission for them to take in Isabella” Regan said to Edward referring to the box I dropped on the ground.

“When do I have to go…there?” I asked.

“You become their child tomorrow morning so we better help you pack… I’m so sorry. I Love you” said Edward.

.

.

.

I arrive at this massive mansion, Edward and Regan told me that they have 6 kids so it’s understandable. The car stopped outside the house and I saw people poking their heads through the curtains. A tall slender lady with long brown hair exists the mansion holding a little boys hand. I get out of the car and she rushes over to me and envelops me in a hug.

“Hello sweetheart, my names Valerie, welcome to our home!” she smiles widely.

“Hiya, thank you so much Valerie” I reply.

Valerie grabs my hand with her free one and pulls me towards her house, the little boy is staring at me, I smile at him and he giggles.

“BOYYYYSSS!” she yells around the house.

I hear footsteps from upstairs scatter around, 2 boys enter the living room from the kitchen. They stare at me awkwardly and soon after there are 5 boys sitting on the lounges.

“Alright, everyone this is Isabella, Isabella meet Jack, Levi, Romeo, Louis and Max” she said pointing to each.

“Wait, Jack where’s Finn?” she asks the one with perfectly brown quaffed hair and pearly white teeth.

Just then a boy who looks exactly the same walks in through the front door. Wow, he’s gorgeous even with droplets of sweat running down his face. He looks up from his phone and goes bright red when he sees me.

“Ah, Finn there you are, meet Isabella!” Valerie exclaims a little too excitedly.

“Hello Isabella!” he says in his strong British accent. This made me melt.

“h-hey” I smile and wave back.

“mum im going to have a shower…” he says still smiling at me.

“alright, now Isabella ill show you to your room so you can get sorted.” She smiles.

We walked up 3 flights of stairs I was on the 4th floor. Max still in arm length of his mother’s side,  she showed me to a clichéd attic looking room with a large bay window, it had freshly painted walls, new floorboards and a beautiful bed with matching white chested draws.

“If you need any help the twins are just down the hall” she smiles before shutting the door.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialled Edwards number.

“Isabella? Is everything alright?” he asks worried.

“yeah fine I just rang to tell you how I am, Valerie’s so nice and I got a new room I think it will be good for me to stay here for a while” you say.

“Im glad to hear that Bella, your dad and I are trying our hardest to get you back…” he says muffeling the phone.

I hear a knock at the door, it slowly opens.

“Uh, I got to go… I love you and I miss you” I quickly say before hanging up.

“Was I interrupting something?” Jack says closing the door behind him. I felt my heart racing faster with every step he took.

“…Yeah, great” I smile.

“Finn and I picked out your room…” he drifts off.

“Huh? You and your brother designed my room?” I ask surprised.

“Yeah, I basically did nothing, Finn did it all.” Jack smiles.

“You must thank Finn for me; I especially love the bay window!” I said smiling at the large window metres ahead of me.

“That was his favourite too…” he drifts off.

“Well, I came here to get to know you better, come on I’ll show you my room.” He says getting up off my bed.

I follow him down the hall into a white room with a double bed and various other items of unique furniture. He pats next to him gesturing me to sit down next to him on his bed. I take a seat. My eyes travel around the room as I feel his eyes burning into the side of my face. I notice theres two doors in his room where did the other room lead to?

“whats behind that door?” I asked him pointing the the door.

“that’s a bathroom and it connects to another room and that’s Finns room. Mum thought it was a good idea to have the twins basically stay in one room but we designed it so we have privacy for when…. You know… we bring girls home….” He drifts off.

My heart picks up pace, Im still a virgin and Jack and Finn are the same age as me and they’re both having sex? Great I have no chance.

“Do you and Finn bring home a lot of girls?” I blurt out.

“I bring home a few a month, Finn on the other hand is still a virgin, he’s waiting for the right girl. I mean I completely understand but come on, you only live once.” He laughs.

“are you still a virgin?” he says edging closer.

“Yeah, I’m the same as Finn I guess, I want the right guy… so does this mean your popular? At school I mean..” you ask embarrassed.

“that’s cool, well… I guess you could say so…” he laughs.

“what about Finn?” I ask curiously.

“got a little crush on Finny winny do we? He’s one of the average guys I guess, he sits with me at lunch but he never really gets along with my friends, He plays soccer and he’s the best in the team, all the girls want him but he always says no. he hasn’t come out of his shell yet, I reckon he will when he finds his ‘special girl’” Jack explains.

Just then the secret door opens and Finn comes waltzing though IN ONLY A TOWEL. And goes through Jacks draws.

“Jack! Have you got my special shirt?” he asks.

I’m still staring at his fine body. Jack clears his throat.

“Ah, Finn I’ve got company…” Jack says laughing.

Finn turns around and sees me looking at his bare abdomen he immediately covers himself up with one of Jacks shirts and goes bright red.

“God, sorry Bella!” he says running out of the room.

Oh my freaking god he called me Bella! Then I hear a small knock at the door.

“come in” says Jack.

Max stands at the door surveying the situation.

“Dinners ready, Tell Finn” he says in a small voice running down the stairs.

“alrighty im starved! Go get Finn will you…” he asks hauling himself of the bed.

I quickly get up and walk over to the door, not sure if I’m hoping if he’s naked or dressed. I knock and twist the door handle to see my face inches away from Finns.

“Ah, I was just about to answer the door…” he says not moving an inch away from my face, I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

“Dinners ready” I say inching away from him to join Jack downstairs. I could feel Finn right behind me the whole time.

“Ah, Bella go and sit in between Jack and Finn that will be your seat from now on seeing you are good friends with them!” she says smiling joyfully.

Continue Reading